[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The advance of technology just makes developers more and more lazy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: sadpepe.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.png
80KB, 500x421px
>Tfw the next gen GPUs and CPUs will come out with better and better performance, leading developers not to optimize their code but to simply screw the consumer.

I almost want no new GPUs or CPUs for the next five years to force game developers to be less lazy-look at how terrible Fallout 4's performance was at launch, you could barely get over 30 fps in some areas with a 980TI.
>>
no, with every update you have a bigger gap between the top end and the bottom end. it just isnt feasible to try and make sure EVERY SINGLE fucking hardware configuration is perfect
>>
>>52225540
>no new GPUs or CPUs for the next five years to force game developers to be less lazy
So...consoles?
>>
>>52225540
this wouldn't even be an issue if you just gave up gaming like any normal functional adult did when he was 15
>>
>>52225617
Nice meme.
>>
>>52225540
The advances of technology led the human race to be lazy as whole specie. Why would programming be any different?
You're hungry? Don't even need to go out or even mutter a word, give some taps on a device and the food is either done in minutes or gets delivered to you, face any minimal obstacle and you can either get easy access to anything that will allow you to surpass it or just plain let it where it is and let it happen.
Considering how advanced we keep getting, we are getting increasingly dumber and neglecting what made us reach where we are to begin with.
We're fucked as a specie.
>>
>>52225617
Wow, you must be so mature. Tell us mr grown up, what do you do in your spare time?
>>
>>52226114
The same as all of us adults do, read books and be social outside, use a mac for the brief time we actually use a computer. The closest I've been to a gaymen computer in years was when I purchased one for my wife's son.
>>
>>52226171
>got married
>had kids
>read etchings on dead trees while hallucinating
>talking to other people just like you

Literally a boring pleb with a boring pleb social circle.
>>
>playing games
Manchild
>>
File: I8yYHA4.png (55KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
I8yYHA4.png
55KB, 625x626px
>>52226171
>wife's son
>>
>>52225585
This man has a point. Think of the difference between some of the first games on Xbox 360 compared to one of the last releases like GTA V. I'm willing to bet no other 10 year old system would be able to run it as well on minimum settings.
>>
V U L K A N
>>
>>52226000
>invent new smarter tech every day
>we're getting dumber
Hmm...
>>
>>52226000
You forgot to tip your fedora
>>
>>52225540
well, get a fucking console then.
>>
>>52227184
Yes, that 5% of genius creating new tech are really making the other 93% of population really smart by barely being able to breathe without chocking. The missing 2% were cats that refused to do the poll.
>>
>>52225540
I agree. Just fucking compare games from 2000 to games from 2005, the it was a huge step. But compare games from 2005 tocgames from 2015 and you realize today's games look barely better than the games a decade ago.
>>
File: 1424921891058.gif (2MB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
1424921891058.gif
2MB, 450x338px
>>52225540
I like to watch demoscene stuff to cleanse my mind of the fail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHXx3orN35Y
>>
>>52226528

It really is amazing how shit PC optimization has gotten in comparison.
>>
>>52227656
This was on the last revision if im not mistaken
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.