[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Too big?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
Too big?
>>
Idk ask your mom, she's got the loose pussy.
>>
>>52223539
They always say that when they see mine.
>>
could women please go back to look like beautiful women like they used to not long ago?
>>
>>52223539
Nah, just looks like I can stick my head around in there and still be able to move my hands around, if I need to.
>>
>>52223572

stop oppressing her you fucking shitlord
>>
>>52223572
Tbh tho this. That shaved head fad needs to die. As does short hair in general.
>>
>>52223572
>not long ago

Punk has been around since the 70s.
>>
>>52223539
too small, not even 1080.
>>
BLACKED
>>
>>52223636
Yes but now it's trendy
>>
>>52223539
What is that thing in between the computers?
>>
>>52223539

>4u
>>
>>52223831
It's called a "female." You probably have never interacted with one before, but I assure you they are quite safe and actually are pretty fun to be around (especially if they let you put your dick inside of them.)
>>
File: big_red.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
big_red.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>52224081
>It's called a "female." You probably have never interacted with one before, but I assure you they are quite safe and actually are pretty fun to be around...
>>
>>52223707
Are you 15?
>>
>>52224081
I know what a female looks like fuckface, and that is clearly not one. So tell me, what the fuck is that thing??
>>
>>52224136
>I know what a female looks like fuckface

You obviously don't.
>>
>>52224168
My "Fat Butthurt Tumblrina" detector is beeping like mad!
>>
>>52224192
>all this damage control

It's ok man, we all know how you feel.
>>
>>52224210
>S-shit he figured out I browse tumblr!!
>hehe d-damage control lol..
>>
Looks like a Corsair Obsidian 900D on her left. Yes its a large case, but personally my next cases from CaseLabs are larger.

For instance, the CaseLabs S8 gives you at least as much room as the 900D if not more, and its more configurable with a better layout. The CaseLabs STH10 is way taller than the 900D if you want a similar "single wide, super tower'. Of course, if you want the largest production PC case around, buy the CaseLabs TX-10...though they're EOLing its model in the next month to be replaced by a slightly smaller case called "Goliath".
>>
>>52224268

On the left of her (from our perspective) that is, not her left. Its her right.
>>
>>52223624
Short hair is the best hair tho
>>
>>52224433
Na it's fucking gross.
>>
>>52224281
>We must consider things from the woman's perspective
Smh desu senpai, you a cuck
>>
Hard to tell, some women are God damn tiny.
>>
>>52224440
fag
>>
>>52223539
is that for a 2 pc stream setup
only reason for something that big
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.