[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /g/. My parents got me this laptop for grad school (Asus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: asus.jpg (124KB, 1200x661px) Image search: [Google]
asus.jpg
124KB, 1200x661px
Sup /g/. My parents got me this laptop for grad school (Asus ux303ln). I already have a rig that blows this out of the water gaming wise. What feasible things can I do with a 3200x1800 display and touch screen?
>>
>>45621369
>already have a rig that blows this out of the water gaming wise
You really don't need an ultrabook, just sell it. What a retard.
>>
>>45621426
It has sentimental value, and is by far the most expensive thing anyone has bought me. Plus battery life, I don't want to be the guy sitting in the back of the classroom to let my jet engine laptop charge.
>>
>>45621473
install gnu+linux
>>
>>45621369
Uh...just use it at school or something?
You do know grad school means staying in campus 80% of your life, right?
>>
Return it and get something that isn't an ultra book.
>>
>>45621369
>Asus ux303ln
Your parents have good taste.
>>
Do your work? Nice big productive resolution.
>>
>>45621485
obligatory
>>45621515
I understand, but I've never dealt with these kind of specs/features so I don't know what to expect.
>>45621536
Not optional
>>
>>45621369
>my gaymen computor blows this out of the water
>ultrabook blows you the fuck out of the water with just the screen
>>
>>45621369
Install Gentoo.
>>
>>45621426
Are you serious?
>for grad school
You can't take your fucking desktop to class.
>>
Link it up with a Dropbox or other botnet account to your homework folder so you can do school work from anywhere.

I owned a laptop for 4 years and never did anything on it, because having to transfer files back and forth constantly was more a hassle than just walking over to my desktop.
>>
>>45621578
>I've never dealt with these kind of specs/features so I don't know what to expect.
It's amazing. Everything runs super smooth, quick boot time, great battery life, crystal clear screen.
As long as you don't attemp to run the newest games on ultra, you'll be fine. High end ultrabooks are imho the most pleasing devices to use of all.
>>
>>45621473
Jet engine laptop made me laugh have to admit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.