[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If every person used Adblock, there would be no internet, or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 12

File: movgez[1].png (20KB, 991x338px) Image search: [Google]
movgez[1].png
20KB, 991x338px
If every person used Adblock, there would be no internet, or every site would require a subscription fee.
>>
>>45558335
Nice try Goldbergstein
>>
>>45558335

Or better yet, the internet would turn into a hobby space, for passionate people who care about technology to make stuff and have fun.

I use adblock because I want to make a better internet. :^)
>>
>>45558335

>every site would require a subscription fee

That's be fine, if these sites have any content worth a fuck.

There's probably only 100 worth while on the whole of the internet.
>>
There was internet before there were ad companies operating on it.
>>
>>45558335
Assravaged jew detected.
>>
The client has the right to process documents the way he wants to. If he wants to replace all pics in the page to huge black cocks photos, so shall it be, if he wants to hide advertisements... this shouldn't bother Bill or jews from goooogle.
>>
Why do people think they're entitled to make a living from the internet? if they can't sustain themselves without ads, it's not my problem.
>>
I'm tempted to try this:
https://dhowe.github.io/AdNauseam/
>>
>>45558335
>If every person
Thank god for the sheeple.
It is their only useful feature.
>>
>>45558464
>Thank god for the sheeple
If a website is full of ads then the target audience is the speepie.
>>
>>45558335
>implying the internet has no other form of revenue raising
>>
>>45558432
well that looks pretty coo-
>*requires AdBlock Plus
Yeah, nah.

Also, I'd be worried about what I'm leaking with metadata with something like that.
>>
>be european
>read OP's post
>drink beer at 1 pm
>take a shit
>come back
>laugh
>"wow americans are really that dumb"
>>
I only use Adblock for sites that literally lag my computer from the amount of annoying noisy pop up ads like any .wikia
>>
File: gggggggggg.jpg (124KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
gggggggggg.jpg
124KB, 1080x720px
OP sucks
>>
If every ad was non-tracking, non-intrusive, not animating, not obnoxious and didn't include 15 seconds of annoyance during videos, no one would bother to block ads either.

So how about the ad companies learn to respect their "customers"? http://www.mondaynote.com/2014/12/08/the-rise-of-adblock-reveals-a-serious-problem-in-the-advertising-ecosystem/
>>
Well then it's a good thing chumps like you don't use it so I can use it worry free :^)
>>
>>45558529
Check your privilege, he-user. Every time you hide ads, you are committing internet-rape.
>>
>>45558335
>every site would require a subscription fee

I fucking wish.
If this were true, most shitty websites would simply seize to exist because no one in their right mind would actually pay for the content. They'll just read the back of a shampoo bottle while taking a shit instead.
>>
File: 1418124865932.jpg (54KB, 566x480px) Image search: [Google]
1418124865932.jpg
54KB, 566x480px
>>45558520
How fucking new are you?
>>
I pay for my tv cable and I still get ads.
>>
>>45558366
Shhhh
Stop spreading lies, the internet can't absolutely exist without ad companies and huge corporations!
Disable adblock to keep the internet alive and be a good go- guy!
>>
>>45558612
This is the worst kind of jewery.
>>
>>45558612
I pay for my internet and I still get ads.
>>
>>45558582
Go back to tumblr faggot.
>>
>>45558335
If there was no INTRUSIVE, ANNOYING and MALICIOUS ads at all today adblock would not even had to exist

“Injustice in the end produces independence.”
>>
>>45558344
Just like the early 2000s.
>>
okay
>>
>>45558335
>no-one blocks ads in onionland
>no ads to block
>no subscription fees required
>>
>>45558335
>there would be no internet, or every site would require a subscription fee.
You're a fucking idiot, and you don't belong on /g/.
A. The Internet fucking existed before the WWW.
B. No they would fucking not.
Fuck off please with your stupidity.
Why do people like OP think they are worthy of posting on /g/?
Why don't we have a minimum lurk policy for idiots like this?
>>
>>45558335
>there would be no internet, or every site would require a subscription fee.
The world wide web would be a much better place as only people with good intentions would run sites, like Wikipedia.
>>
>If every person used Adblock,

We need to make this happen!

HOW DO WE MAKE THIS HAPPEN???
>>
>>45558335
I'm fine with this, maybe I'll be able to get off and do something else.
>>
>>45558344

It used to be just like that back in mid 90's.

Actually the only thing I would miss is youtube.
>>
Exactly. Which is why it should remain a secret club. I'm under no delusion that many, many people already use it, but the most we've seen as of now is "pls unblock us ;_;" banners. If it continues to accrue users, if it puts a big enough dent in the wallets of the powers that be, it (and by consequence we) will be squished like a fucking bug.

Or to bring it from theory to painful common knowledge: most of 4chan goes to shit any time this place gets an influx of new visitors.
>>
File: 1412675441187.jpg (23KB, 368x326px) Image search: [Google]
1412675441187.jpg
23KB, 368x326px
>>45559027
>>
>>45559068
Epin picture you got there, but please explain the flaw in my logic instead of going for the Billy Bad-Ass burn.
>>
Thank you Plebeian for not blocking ads.
>>
>>45558335
So what? I don't want the internet to exist.
>>
>>45558335
That sounds amazing. It's going to be the new revolution of the web. There would still be free sites to visit though like government websites, private websites for different communities, freemium model sites like github. Only ones to suffer are crappy clickbait sites and other worthless content.
>>
So guys is the original adblock or ADblock Edge better. Anyone here who's used both can tell me?
>>
>>45559259
uBlock
>>
>>45558612
>>45558772
No no no, you're paying for someone to "deliver" the tv cable or internet to you. The ads are how you pay for those things - your monthly bill is just tipping the delivery man :^)
>>
>>45559392
>tipping the delivery man
But my country doesn't have the backward practice of tipping.
>>
>>45559259
Adblock edge automatically blocks all ads, adblock plus automatically allows what it deems "non intrusive" advertising.
They are exactly the same otherwise.
Edge is the obvious choice.
>>
Except the world doesn't work like that
>>
>this is what website owners actually believe
>>
>>45559490
Edgy
>>
>>45558612
>>45559392
With Suddenlink, there are ads in the guide, supplied directly by Suddenlink. Also, shows are shown in the guide for channels you aren't paying for, with no indication that you can't access them. That really pisses me off. I'm about to cancel.
>>
>>45558828
It's called bait my friend. Lurk harder
>>
>>45558512
They are. I moved to America without expecting it and it hit me like a fucking train how dumb some of them were when it came to simple things like taking food orders or directions for a cab. It's actually more pitiful than annoying.
>>
>>45559490
Thanks. I knew Edge was better. :-)
>>
>>45558512
>be European
>gang of sandniggers breaks into my house
>reach for gun
>no gun
>I wish I could tell you I fought the good fight, and the sandniggers let me be
>I wish I could tell you that
>but Europe is no fairy-tale world

>later, in court
>they get off scott-free because they were drunk and couldn't help it
>I spend three years in prison for assault because my ass gave the one with the biggest dick friction burns
>>
>>45559533
I'm like a stepping razor, better watch your sides, I'm dan-ger-ous
>>45559590
Sauce: prism-break.org gives you the low down on software and plugins and stuff.
>yfw it literally recommends a service called "autistici"
It has good information regardless
>>
>>45558612
And that's why I don't subscribe to television programming anymore.
>>
i love using ad block

especially on yt, knowing those attentionwhore asmr cunts aren't getting paid when i jerk off to them.
>>
Why don't any browser include ad-blocking by default?
>>
>>45559773
I wondered this too, brought it up during my User Interface / Usability class, prof said sites would stop supporting that browser.

Makes sense for browsers to let people be plebs, otherwise they're asking for a shitstorm. On the other hand if you do like IE and don't let people install addons they'll go elsewhere - give the user the power is the happy medium.
>>
>>45558335
And we are spending most of our leisure time (and quite a bit of our working hours, heh) on this little message board because of the tons of quality content that exist everywhere, no?
>>
>>45559490
I don't get the support for edge. It's an easily disabled default plainly disclosed to you on first-run in ABP. I guess if the principle is that important to you, then yeah, but I just uncheck the tickbox and that option is persistently off from that point forward.
>>
>>45559773
Legal liability for what is considered advertising, violating terms of use for websites, etc.
>>
>>45558335
1. that won't ever happen
2. "there would be no internet" is a dubious claim, especially due to the existance of many sites which don't have ads on them, not to mention the fact that "the internet" is a lot more than just "the web"
>>
>>45558432
Tried this, realized that it negated ABPs CSS hiding, meaning blank, wasted space where there would be an ad. That's pretty much a deal-breaker, and why I'm using ABP instead of hosts to begin with.

Any way around this that I'm not aware of?
>>
Without the ad revenue, these sites can't pay for their bandwidth, servers, etc. Thus the sites struggle. Age old story. Newspapers have been at it for 70 years
>>
>>45558335
>Underage faggot pls go
The internet wasn't a full-blown business 10-15 years ago.
>>
dunno about you but I already pay for my internet service.
>>
>>45559885
It has nothing to do with principal, it's just easier. 1 step versus 2 steps. The choice is easy, most people just a. don't know about adblock edge or b. use chrome and don't have the option.

I use chrome(ium) as my clean browser for viewing sites the way normies would see them. So it doesn't matter to me either way.
>>
File: image:1.jpg (16KB, 412x309px) Image search: [Google]
image:1.jpg
16KB, 412x309px
Adblock software is NOT widely used. It's widely used somewhere like /g/, which is a minority of a minority.

Keep in mind irl Windows XP still has like fucking 45% market share. How many if those people are using Adblock?
>>
I don't think some of you guys have thought this through. Big torrent sites rely on ads.
>>
>>45560021
You pay the ISP to maintain the infrastructure (or for them to pay a bigger ISP to maintain their infrastructure).

People pay hosting so that their will actually be files that can be sent across the net.

Eg. The mailman is the internet and you pay him to deliver your mail. You don't bitch that you also have to purchase letters and an envelope because it's not his problem.

Not that I tolerate advertisements, but your stupid if you think that paying for internet is the same as paying to maintain servers and keep sites online.
>>
>>45560405
I don't pay my mailman though
>>
>>45558335
There are people with ...you know... dedication..
>>
>>45558335
>implying i use bloatblock
>not using ublock
>>
Your logical fallacy is showing, faggot.

Enjoy your ad-filled Internet pleb, while I navigate with no disturbances.
>>
>>45558335
I would gladly small pay for subscription fee for my favorite websites.
>>
>>45560553
http://www.cracked.com/article_19831_5-horrifying-things-postal-workers-know-about-mail.html
>If you've got some sort of powerful hankering to be a dick to your mail carrier, make sure you pay extra to get a tracking number on your mail. No matter how angry we are, we can't hold those back. And certifying your mail also helps for those circumstances when mail legitimately gets mixed up and lost.

>Oh, and if you want to keep your mail carrier happy, leave a tip. Not every day, obviously, but at least throw us a few bones (or a bottle of nice booze) around the holidays. And if you're saying, "But nobody does that!" you're wrong -- tips/gifts are a significant chunk of my annual income. Around the end of the year I can make around $2,000 in a two- to three-week period.
>>
Thank God retards don't use it
>>
>>45558335
oh, its the "ADS ARE BAD" shit campaign... The only reason I use adblock is to block spam ads when watching sport on live streams...
>>
If the clickbait internet will die if i use adblock, then i will use it
>>
Worth using is worth paying for, whether it's cash or through advertising. Don't like ads? Don't visit sites that advertise.
>>
File: LexingtonPulaskiRabittooth2.jpg (160KB, 590x387px) Image search: [Google]
LexingtonPulaskiRabittooth2.jpg
160KB, 590x387px
>>45558335
You were probably not even alive in the 90's to see the WWW before adblock
>>
>>45558344
Literally this.
>>
>>45559673
>sand niggers
>breaking into my house

stopped reading right there
>>
>>45558335
>[citation needed]

Get a job loser, webpage is not replacement for a job and if you think your content is good enough to be paid for then place it behind paywall. Internet worked before Ads and AdBlock just fine and will continue so.
>>
>>45558344
This is the best antijew comment ever.

Without ads the web will be like in the 1985-2005 more or less, where most ads that you could find were links to other related and friendly sites or forums.
>>
File: 1372780054226.jpg (181KB, 643x636px) Image search: [Google]
1372780054226.jpg
181KB, 643x636px
>I make content therefore i'm entitled to money
lol
>>
>>45561015
Don't like the adblock? Put your content behind a paywall, or will you jail me for changing TV channels during ads or not looking at billboards when driving?
>>
>>45558335
>government sites would require a sub fee
Tanks, gubermend.
>>
>>45558335
Good thing the world is full of idiots who don't use it let alone know what it is then.
>>
>>45560553
Ah, so you are stupid.

That's all right, but don't distract the grownups.
>>
>>45559798
>use webkit for your browser
try unsupport that
>>
>>45559565
Cabs aren't common in most of America, only the big cities use them.
>>
>>45561224
>47" TV
It's probably Asda own brand "HD ready"
>>
File: meme8267520572.jpg (35KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
meme8267520572.jpg
35KB, 400x298px
Fucking hate ads. Fucking love my adblocker. That is all there needs to be said
>>
>lying on an anonymous anime forum
you jews sure are getting desperate
>>
Honestly if a site asks me to turn off my adblock and promises not to do intrusive ads, I probably will. If they lie to me I can always turn it back on.
>>
>>45558347
There's 3 or 4 for me: 4chan, Youtube, Liveleak and maybe ustream.
>>
As someone who makes a living from ads: I hope google sets up a system blocking anyone using adblock from using sites that are on the adsense network. My earnings are more important than your shitty little baby annoyance over an ad that you don't even have to click.

Grow up.
>>
>>45560405
That's not exactly the right analogy. Everyone pays to send on the Internet, just like postal service. You "mail" a request for a web page to a server, and the server "mails" the page to you. Both of you have to pay. But since the server is giving you a service, it's reasonable for the server to ask for compensation, e.g. ads.

At least, that's the way it should be. In reality, ISPs charge you for sending the request, charge the server for receiving the request, charge the server for sending back content, and charge you for receiving content. Hooray for no net neutrality!
>>
>>45561155
Yeah, the sandniggers don't need to rob you because they are already living in mansions paid for by yuropoor taxes :^)
>>
>>45563156
hahahah get fucked faggot
>>
>>45563156

Yah fuck your ads you pathetic fucking loser.
>>
>>45558335

Good thing people are so stupid then
>>
ya i block ads because i know shitters like this >>45563156 exist
>>
>>45563177
>thinking by sitting back and doing nothing against google is going to make ads go away
>not realizing google will kill adblocker for majority of people soon, and only autistic asspies will be able to make/use one while the general public will go back to not using adblockers

LOL
>>
>>45563157

Except yor a idiot.

If the webpage provides something that I need or want, or is otherwise useful, I can pay for the info.

It's not my job to worry about the hosting costs that you incur.
>>
Actually google is setting up a system where you can support a site and have ads removed there by paying a monthly fee.

But lets face it, outside of a small population no one is going to willingly sign up for that system because when you can get the same information for free with a small annoyance of an ad it's far faster/easier.
>>
>>45563207
M8 I don't care if you're using my site and accessing my creations, but have an adblocker then you can just fuck of. I have no interest with someone like you getting the things I made for free.
>>
>>45563211
you are beyond delusion
please tell me how google will "kill adblocker for majority of people"
>>
>>45563217
>If the webpage provides something that I need or want, or is otherwise useful, I can pay for the info.
>>45563157
>ask for compensation
hurr
>>
>>45563257
nah i think ill just continue to use adblock
thanks for giving me more reasons to use it though
>>
>>45563260
Easy, create nation wide analysis of browser and block anyone whos not able to see the ads thats using the adsense network (which is 90+ of the internet for english sites).

>>45563280
Literally pirate scum, can't wait till net "neturality" is dead and gone.
>>
>>45560030
Just admit you have autism. We both know you have it
>oh my god, people are using this add-on and disabling a feature!
>instead of using this other add-on, where they don't need to disable this feature!
>>
>>45563302
>create nation wide analysis of browser
you know not everyone uses google chrome? what are you talking about
>>
>>45563269
>>>45563157
>>ask for compensation

Yes. Politely request a donation, rather than shoving a bunch of shitty ads in the users face.

You fucking jackass.
>>
>>45563156
Too fucking bad. Get a real job
>>
>>45563350
>still mad over people making huge sums of money online and being too retarded to get in on it

Ahhh, manchildren.
>>
>>45558335
If everyone spent all day trolling /g/ there would be no anything.
>>
>>45560553
You do with taxes
>>
>>45563156
When adds stop trying to fake downloads buttons, play audio, flash to get your attention, and bait people into clicking them, then I'll stop using adblock.
But as long as the advertiser uses immoral means, I'll be immoral and block the hell out of the adds.
I allow adds on sites that don't have annoying adds
>>
If everyone fallacy
>>
>>45558582
topkek
>>
>>45563211
> thinking google is the internet
> not knowing what are bing, yahoo, duck duck go, gigablast and others
> probably eating jew dick right now

lel
>>
There was an internet before obtrusive ads were commonplace and there will be an internet after obtrusive ads are gone
>>
>>45563536
this so much
>>
Ads are already losing effectiveness, Google knows this. Google also knows that the way to sell shit to people on the Internet has to be different than ads. This is why they release stuff like the new captcha. This is embedded on every fucking website now, so they have a better way (other than analytics) of getting info on what websites you browse, and therefore they can give you more targetted [ads]. Now, I just said ads are dying, so how will they give you more targetted ads?

This is the master plan. After they have reasonable profiles built for a lot of people they will move on to a new way of driving products to consumers. They already do this slowly now, but it will become much worse in the future. 4chan is a perfect example of how they do it: people come here and make threads about nVidia/AMD, making it a constant thing that is constantly talked about on the board. Google that now has info on people that browse /g/, can sell this info to nVidia/AMD. The new thing that they will be able to do in the future though is provide services for nVidia/AMD that will increase how much nVidia/AMD is talked about on /g/. There'll be no way to tell. They will do this for other forums and other communities. They will essentially inundate the Internet with fake bots shilling for companies. This already exists but it's not on a professional level because the tech isn't as good yet. But 10 years from now it'll be much better and this will be our future.

There needs to be a way of figuring out how prevent communities from being ruined by those types of threats.
>>
So are there any adblockers for tablets or phones?
>>
Where did the first websites come from if there was no ads back then?
>>
Thankfully 90% of the internet users in the world don't use adblock. I just hope it doesn't become a standard feature in web browsers.
>>
>>45558335
No, but ads would have to be INTERESTING and worth watching.
>>
>>45558776
le Seinfeld face
>>
>>45563304
Get fucked, when did I say I cared what other people used? I merely recommended one addon and explained the difference between it and another because anon asked. And supported my reasons with logical facts.

Apple user detected.
>>
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/create-reset-refresh-media
Literally download it from microsoft, then use a generic activation key (can't find the link now), use later an activator
>>
>>45563156
What jew gunna do about it?
>>
>Over at friends
>Talk about some internet video
>Use friends computer to pull it up
>Jewtube.com
>Ads fucking everywhere
>Unskippable (for 5 to 10 seconds) ad before the video
>Immediate thought is virus is injecting ads into the page
>Remember they don't use adblock to "support the websites they enjoy"

fuckingdisgusting.jpg
>>
>>45561015
>je happy merchant
>>
>>45561015
They can switch to the paid content model if they don't me browsing.

JIDF must be bored now that /pol/ is kill
>>
>>45563156
low quality b8 m8
>>
>>45558335

if erryone used adblock the internet would be good again and not filled with retarded children like you, because there would be no gayms and shitty e-celebrities.
>>
>>45558335
No, internet would be a better place, no more jews.
>>
File: 1409118878293.jpg (92KB, 491x491px) Image search: [Google]
1409118878293.jpg
92KB, 491x491px
>>45558335
>>
Ads are ok as long as I can block them.
>>
>>45564507
JIDF jumped everywhere since /pol/ died, at the end it seems it was real.

Since /pol/ destruction:
- Bigger ammount of Apple shilling
- Anti-adblock shilling increased
- More pro-Jewgle stuff here

Examples of pro-Jewgle stuff:
- hey /g/, why is firefox such a shit? I am thinking of joining the botnet
- firefox is botnet and bloated
- just switched to chrome, tell me addons
>>
>>45559490
>Adblock edge automatically blocks all ads, adblock plus automatically allows what it deems "non intrusive" advertising.

That's not true, Adblock plus gives you an option to allow what it deems "non intrusive" advertising.
>>
>>45565630
> Adblock Edge
> Adblock Plus
Not using Adguard, plebs
>>
>>45565630
Unless its changed its the other way around, it allows non intrusive advertising and gives you an option to disallow it.
Anyways why would I waste my time dicking around with that?
Instead I install an addon that I don't have to configure / make sure is configured.
>>
>>45558338
>the internet would turn into a hobby space, for passionate people who care about technology to make stuff and have fun.
>I use adblock because I want to make a better internet. :^)
kek
>>
>>45563156
>someone in the same world I live in, right now, is this entitled

:^)
>>
>>45558335
I feel like I'm doing you all a service by not using AdBlock.
>>
>>45558612
Cable. You mean the ancient technology with one way brainwashing.
>>
>>45558512
>>45559673
>>45561155
>>45563166

BOY I'M SURE GLAD MOOT NUKED /pol/! THEY SURELY AREN'T LEAKING INTO OTHER BOARDS MORE THAN THEY DID BEFORE!
>>
File: abp-shills-wrecked.png (27KB, 818x132px) Image search: [Google]
abp-shills-wrecked.png
27KB, 818x132px
>>45565630
> gives you an option to allow what it deems "non intrusive" advertising.
As I suspected lies.
Not sure why everyone is jumping on me for using adblock edge, but fuck you.
>>
>>45565776
adblock hedge gave me problems last time I used it
>>
>>45559565
>thinking cabs are common

Sounds like your more at fault. You didn't even study up on how to get around before moving.

In other words, you made a retarded mistake
>>
PENIS ENHANCEMENT
THE PRINCE OF NIGERIA WANTS YOU TO HAVE HIS MONEY
HOLY COW YOU'RE THE 100000 VISITOR OF THIS WEBSITE
WHO INVENTED IPAD? EINSTEIN, HITLER OR STEVEN JOPS?

Yeah, I'm really dishonest for blocking ads.
>>
>>45558464
Friendly reminder the sheeple are responsible for all the free porn that's out there. Based fucking sheeple.
>>
File: Capture.png (2KB, 305x21px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2KB, 305x21px
why does this always happen?
>>
>>45558335
Good thing that not everybody uses it then
>>
>>45558344
you literally want to go back in time, undo 30 years of evolution of the internet. fucking kill yourself you pathetic leech. god i wish i could track your ip and rip your fucking dome off of your spine fucking faggot. fuck,
Thread posts: 160
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.