[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Work hard, work WIDE. The only smart phone engineered for p

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 24

File: workwide.png (50KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
workwide.png
50KB, 200x200px
Work hard, work WIDE. The only smart phone engineered for productivity, not bullshit nigger stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGaWOsqdDuE&list=UULnFGgerRGKlId9uo7dRpIw
>>
>>45285261

I wish my company would replace our goddamm blackberries.

They say that "the future of blackberry is too uncertain to invest in that platform" but what they really mean is they're too cheap to pay for a dedicated phone and they're pressuring all of us into using our personal phones for work everything.

Of course the sales cunts love this idea, but the rest of us are pretty pissed.
>>
>>45285313
Classic is being positioned as a company device for corporate drones. Is your company looking into that yet? Passport is more like a personal device for "suits".
>>
I don't it, is that dumb faggot passport shill back today or what?
>>
>>45285261
Uncertain whether I should go for the passport, or wait for the classic.
>>
>>45285600
>iShit hipster tears

I love it!
>>
Would consider it if it ran Android
>>
>>45285685
Android is the most insecure and the most intrusive OS on the market.
>>
>>45285707
>most insecure
You mean least secure? Explain
>most intrusive
How so
>>
>>45285261
Gotta have my business phone because my life is defined by my job. I can't afford to miss 1 single email and that's why I work 100 hours a week. :^)
>>
>>45285685
>installing android on the one phone which sole purpose is to be secure
you aren't very bright, are you?
>>
>>45285734
>I need my 4k 5.5 inch phone for gaymen and chinese cartoons
>>
>>45285737
>thinking any phone is secure
>using an inferior OS for no reason
>>
>>45285261
If Blackberry wanted to get into people's minds that people who use Blackberries are workaholics who don't have a life outside their jobs then they are sure doing a good job.
>>
>>45285737
ahh the irony.
>>
>>45285751
let me guess, you're using your iphone 6+ or MBPr to shitpost?
>>
>>45285720
All the way from it's core, it never took security into consideration. When the foundation itself is insecure, then whatever you build on top of it is also so, no matter how much paint you put over it.

As for intrusive, two words: Google Services. There is not a single company out there who collects more data about you constantly, and stores it forever. You can, however, strip out ALL Google-related stuff, and then you might have something there.
>>
>>45285751
You sound like a child who's never had a real job before. These guys aren't trying to hide from the NSA you shut in tinfoil.
>>
>>45285261
>using maps in portrait mode
Is Blackberry really this retarded? Just fucking rotate the iPhone and you are even WIDER than the shillport.
>>
>>45285791
That's the beauty of the Passport.

No rotating required.
>>
>>45285791
>2014
>rotating your phone

Get with the times, granpa!
>>
>>45285791
are you retarded?
it's a fucking map, there's north and south besides west/east.
>>
>>45285812
>it's a feature!
>>
File: 1416695721670.jpg (1KB, 40x40px) Image search: [Google]
1416695721670.jpg
1KB, 40x40px
>>45285261
>>
>>45285586

We can't decide if we're suits or beardy hipsters. It seems like we're required to be beardy hipsters in order to have any credibility in the software world, but our main user base is suits.
>>
>>45285791
>Oh dur I'm wider now!!!
>Oh where do I go now?
have fun permatilting, faggot
>>
>>45285261
no niggers? sign me up!
>>
>>45285830
Passports for supervisors, or whoever the fuck bosses you around, and Classics for the rest.
>>
File: shitberry.jpg (320KB, 734x585px) Image search: [Google]
shitberry.jpg
320KB, 734x585px
Look at the baby phone thinking it has a lot of screen space
>>
>>45285261
the shills are out today
>>
>>45285865
>decide to type something
the android loses half the screen, the bb keeps all of it, what's your point, anon?
>>
>>45285894
>N6 still has more screen space
lel
>>
>>45285780
Could you elaborate on security? What does the passport's OS do that makes it more secure for businesses? Genuine question
>>
>>45285261
>wide
>1:1 screen
how is that wide?
>>
Time for the daily shilling

>muh work
>muh productivity
>muh edges
>muh industrial design
>>
It seems more comfortable for accomplishing tasks but too unwieldy for use as a phone. I feel like one would have to go back to the days of the perma-Bluetooth in ear.
>>
>>45285972
Not everyone is a NEET who spends his entire day ricing his desktop or playing vidya
>>
>>45286004
Not everyone is a corporate drone who spends 15 hours a day at his job.
>>
>>45286004
Not everyone is an empty suit who spends his entire day checking emails or trying to buy into the pants of girls 10 years younger
>>
>>45285930
>carrying around a fablet erry day

Enjoy your cargo pants, playah!
>>
>>45286021
>15 hours a day at his job
>tfw former sysadmin

Dark days. Don't take the role unless you know that it's what you really want.
>>
>>45285972
well, it still sounds better than

>muh games
>muh themes
>muh cores und gigahurtz
>muh customization
>muh root capabilities
>>
>>45286021
Why are you so scared of success, anon?
You don't plan on cleaning aisles for the rest of your life, do you?
>>
Looks really cool. I got over the honeymoon phase of apps and shit and only use my iphone for browsing the web and email. The square screen has more real estate and a keyboard on the phone is starting to be more appealing.
>>
>>45286056
>working 15 hours a day
>success
Is this what corporate drones actually believe? That they are somehow successful because they give up their entire lives to please the jew above them?
>>
>>45286021
>>45286027
Luckily, I'm none of the above anon, I'm just someone who uses his phone for what it's meant to be used for, and has a tablet for all the rest.
>>
>>45286056
Why are you so scared of happiness, anon?
You don't plan on making other people rich for the rest of your life, do you?
>>
>>45286056
>success
>corporate drone job

pick one

"work your way to the top" is a lie pushed by business owners to make you think you'll be rewarded some day

the way you get to the top is by being someone's nephew, drinking with the right people, and being the right person's college buddy. true story.
>>
>>45286080
>work hard for 8 to 10 years
>retire forever afterwards

Hmm.
>>
>half the keyboard is physical
>the other half is on the screen

I would love this thing if it didn't do this shit, all I want is just a full physical keyboard. What's the point of having a physical keyboard if your using the onscreen keyboard just as much? Just do one or the other
>>
>>45286085
You mean for calling people? What purpose does a fucking huge ass phone that can barely fit in your pocket and with half of it being wasted on a shitty keyboard have for that?
>>
>>45286119
How are you using it "just as much", exactly? I dislike it as well, but let's not exaggerate here.

Passport 2 coming out in 2015 will probably have 4 rows.
>>
>>45286120
>still believing phones are meant for making calls
Dad?
>>
>>45286148
>not old enough to post on /g/
MOOODS!
>>
>>45286148
I guess you could all it Skype for when you aren't in front of a computer.
>>
>>45286120
>implying all those fablets fit in your pockets
Also, I wear jackets with pockets where I put my phone. And I like physical keyboards, it's called personal preference.
If you could name me one android with a good keyboard, I'd probably buy it in a heartbeat
>>
>>45285812
Listen asshole, wrists wear out. Tendons, joints, all sorts of crap in there. Every hear of carpal tunnel? Arthritis? I'd rather save my wrist movement for productivity, not rotating my fucking gold cupcake phone like you, you irresponsible pussy.
>>
>>45286160
>has a personal computer in his pocket
>can only think of using it for making phone calls like he used to do on his rotary phone
Grandpa?
>>
>>45285261
>4.5" lcd
garbage
>>
>>45286216
In the real world people still make phonecalls. Go back to your chinese cartoons, kid.
>>
>>45286232
People still use calculators too, but I'm not enough of a dumb shit to think that's the primary use of a computer
>>
>>45286216
Aside from watching videos, which still isn't all that bad, what else would you consider sub-par on a Berry? It can do what any other phone can. It's 2014. There aren't any "shit" phones out there anymore. They are all very much capable.
>>
>>45286235
>comparing a phone call with a calculator

Shouldn't you be out with your friends trying to get the guy with a fake ID to buy you all some beers?
>>
>>45286246
You literally have no argument, you're lost in namecalling
>>
>>45286260
Please tell me what uses you have for this personal computer in your pocket that validate you. I'm fully aware of how useful a smartphone is, but I can get more achieved in a 10 minute phone call than you can in 8 hours.
>>
The marketing message is pretty much this:

>Stand out from your greasy college buddies with this phone
>Pretend to be a big shot by paying extra for edges and industrial design
>pull this bad boy out on a lunch, tilt your head and grunt "muh work" "muh productivity"
>all the girls will be dropping their panties and your friends will look you in awe
>>
I wish it wasn't so goddamn expensive so I could afford being an extreme hipster with an xboxsquare phone. It's not like I care about apps or general compatibility.
>>
>>45286285
>I can get more achieved in a 10 minute phone call than you can in 8 hours
You were so close to having an argument and then you just fell right back into the namecalling
>>
>>45286286
Yes, I will have fries with that, anon :)
>>
>>45286298
>avoiding the question and only focusing on the namecalling
Wow you really are a child, why not just address the first point?
>>
File: 1385101118922.png (113KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1385101118922.png
113KB, 399x388px
>you will never be a cool asian guy with a haircut from the 90s and a private jet and a square phone
why live
>>
>>45286298
So you're proving my point then? Face it friendo, real business takes place over the phone. Sure, there will always be a place for email and IM, but the phone call is almighty.
>>
>>45286311
>Wow you really are a child
He just can't stop
Let it all out anon
>>
File: 1279237577526.jpg (24KB, 208x210px) Image search: [Google]
1279237577526.jpg
24KB, 208x210px
Blackberry: Creating solutions for problems that don't exist.
>>
>>45286329
Because I do look like Clinton-era George Stephanopolous, and that's good enough. There are plenty of icons for square phone lovers.
>>
>>45286343
I'm a different person entirely, nice assumption though. Keep driving farther away from the issue, maybe people will forget you never addressed it. Here's your get out of jail free card, "you're a stupid faggot".
>>
>>45286344
If it's good enough for the president of the world (Obamba), it's good enough for me!
>>
>>45286374
People will forget you both after 30 minutes, retards.
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>>45286380
>Obamba
pic related

Seriously though does he still use a Blackberry? I thought the whole Samsung Selfie ban was because he went Moto.
>>
>>45286384
What are you even driving at with that kind of post? The sky is also blue.
>>
>post bb thread
>shill alert

>concerted effort to derail and ruin thread
>no one calls them competitor astroturfers

hokay
>>
>>45286406
Because you talk about each other rather than about the phone. Also sky isn't blue. A clear cloudless day-time sky appears to be blue because molecules in the air scatter blue light from the sun more than they scatter red light.
>>
>>45286429
It's because I don't want to believe that the majority of posters anymore are advertisers even though it might be the truth. It's as if nobody wants to discuss things they like and only wish to discuss things they dislike, why even.
>>
>>45286459
Perhaps not a majority, but there are too many. Several of my undergrad classmates went on to work jobs like that. It really is everywhere, including that "things they dislike" effect.
>>
>>45286399
Nope, BB is still his main phone. Most of people working in the White House use them. It's the most secure way to transfer sensitive information. I can't see iOS or Android ever being used for anything that truly matters. They just don't cut it, and it has been publicly proven many, many times already.

Even the Blackphone, a supposedly most secure Android out there, couldn't hold a candle to a Blackberry, and gave up its root access in something like 13 minutes.
>>
>>45286442
>Because you talk about each other rather than about the phone.
The only reason I'm doing that is because the other guy hasn't addressed the point, I'm telling him to get back on topic, he chooses to only focus on the parts where I voice my disdain. How else is he going to know that it's bad behavior if you don't call it out? There's a 50/50 shot he's not doing it intentionally, if he is then there's nothing lost but if he's not then at least they might learn something.
>>
>>45286504
Oh I didn't think they would ever link their mobile devices to sensitive data streams. Maybe that's a bit paranoid but I think that would be more appropriate for specially secured machines. I always thought the mobile phones were for like "Incoming Call: Michelle" and "re: Staff pot luck luncheon."
>>
as someone who is integrated into google services (drive (for work), hangouts, keep, mail) and who also likes to use instagram & facebook, how does the passport measure up as far as my usage goes? i also use google maps for driving directions. i miss physical buttons so much. i tried getting into a different mobile os (windows), but the lack of google integration killed it for me. i enjoyed it otherwise.
>>
>>45285894
The passport's keyboard I'd always taking up space though, it can't dissapear and make more space for information
>>
>>45286481
>Several of my undergrad classmates went on to work jobs like that.
I don't know how people can honestly do this in good conscious. Any sane person isn't going to trust random posts on the internet anyway without forming their own opinion on a product so they must just be arguing with other marketers all the time. What a waste of time on their part and the company paying them doesn't even get a benefit, the only thing that comes out of this is shitposts. What a mess. No discussions allowed.
>>
>>45285894
But then I need to use a symbol on the BB
Now what?
>>
>>45286553
It's a modified Blackberry, first of all, so it's not something that an average person can buy off the shelf. Secondly, it uses Blackberry Enterprise Services, which is currently the most secure way for communication and data transfer on any mobile out there. All I am saying is that people in the know use a Blackberry, at least as their "work" phone.
>>
>>45286562
There is a hack to make Google Services work, but if you truly rely on them, then stay with Android. There is no better alternative. Google Maps work fine on a blackberry, though.

Personally, I left Google a while ago, and don't use any of their services, because of privacy and data collection concerns.
>>
>>45286585
I think it's more about making sure that the reader encounters the message. Sure, maybe they are arguing against other marketers, but that's kind of the whole point. You don't want your competitor to be the only voice. The mere knowledge of controversy or alternatives has a big impact on consumer behavior.

Discussions are allowed. It's just the abuse of "public." Kind of like the dude who takes all of the sugar packets from a diner table so he can use them at home. It's definitely antisocial and probably against the policies of the establishment, but they're only feeding on what's made available to them.

That's the tradeoff we make in opening ourselves to the public for the sake of exposure to many views: the door is open for the not-so-public too. They want that system to continue.
>>
>>45286604
>which is currently the most secure way for communication and data transfer on any mobile out there
I assume you mean an implicit "consumer" or "corporate" in there, though. Most secure consumer/corporate-available way. And that's great. But doesn't that contradict the effort of modifying the device into something that the average person can't buy? They're hardening a device to be more than consumer grade so that they can hook sensitive data streams into a consumer grade service, however secure it happens to be.

I can't help but think that they would just leave the consumer/corporate scene entirely, because I really strongly believe that the military has the absolute best secure data transfer out there.

Yeah I get why it's reasonable on paper as opposed to other alternatives. It just seems more like a PR stunt, which makes the allegiance to it quite ridiculous.
>>
>>45286246
>le ad hominem
>>
>>45286690
>square phone
there's a reason why phones are rectangular
>>
>>45286642
I get the marketing aspect of it I just don't know how marketeers as a person can bring themselves to do it. Doing it on public forums makes me think of someone trying that at a private party.
>Hey you don't know me but have you tried the new xPhoneoid berry?
>>
File: htcg1.jpg (342KB, 1726x1407px) Image search: [Google]
htcg1.jpg
342KB, 1726x1407px
>>45286702
That same reason is why phones are supposed to be bent near the bottom but nobody does that anymore. I wish they would.
>>
File: averagegposter.png (3MB, 2203x2937px) Image search: [Google]
averagegposter.png
3MB, 2203x2937px
never change /g/

never change
>>
>>45286707
Oh that's pretty easy: one believes in the same thing that you said, that no one would really form a full opinion solely on a single anonymous statement they read. Let's say this thread was started by such a person. All they did was increase product exposure. Is that really going to cause a great deal of moral consternation, to link to an already publicly available YouTube video?

Or either/both of the arguing faggots. If we stipulate that the BB marketer DOES have a reason to feel guilty, shouldn't someone step in to sabotage that violation of good conscience?

Most ads are easy pills to swallow.
>>
File: I can't.gif (829KB, 485x282px) Image search: [Google]
I can't.gif
829KB, 485x282px
>>45286749
>that crust or whatever under the arm
>>
>>45286768
Stretch marks
>>
>>45286768
Probably stretch marks.
>>
File: 1410192568863.png (157KB, 600x488px) Image search: [Google]
1410192568863.png
157KB, 600x488px
Work hard, work WIDE, white Pride, WORLD WIDE
>>
>>45286800
I fucking LOVE being white. AND a male. Shiiieeeetttt!!! :DDD
>>
>>45286725
This is the Nexus we want. Fugg, Google just remake this phone with modern hardware.
>>
>>45286725
Legitimately the best phone, the only thing missing is a front facing camera for all the narcissist.

>>45286830
>just remake this phone with modern hardware
A million times this.
>>
>>45286862
why it's better than, let's say, Droid 3? Or first Milestone? Or basically any milestone?
>>
>>45286830
man, i had that phone. it would have been better without that chin. i did enjoy the trackball (the phone came with pac man installed). the battery life was terrible. i had to get a chinese gianormous battery that made it look like a camel with a big hump. the phone did last for 3 days with that battery though.
>>
>>45286637
thanks for the tip. ill just stae at the phone longily and save the 500 bucks
>>
File: htc g2.jpg (2MB, 3216x2136px) Image search: [Google]
htc g2.jpg
2MB, 3216x2136px
>>45286935
That phone is the actual Google flagship that set the example of what your phone should be. It had everything a consumer phone could support at the time while maintaining affordable and ergonomic, if you look at the Droid 3 it's basically the same thing without the curve and trackball but has the added front camera. The issue with it though is that the keyboard (in my opinion) doesn't compare well against the original G1. The Droid series was very good but they don't seem to be making phones like this anymore. Even the G2 felt inferior in terms of ergonomics to the G1 and the keyboard was again not as good, they also ditched the trackball in favour of a trackpad which also doesn't compare well.

The Nexus line today has ditched some of the good concepts such as a physical keyboard and now they're slowing getting rid of all buttons giving us just a curved slate. Feels like regression. Not to mention the soft touch on the G1 was god like.

>>45286946
I liked the chin personally, it felt nice to hold and felt good on your face as well. The reason it's there is to angle the mic at your mouth for clarity.

>last for 3 days
This is another regression, phones just don't last that long anymore. My HTC Espresso used to last 3 days with the stock battery.
>>
>>45286749
the only thing missing is a cum stained thinkpad
>>
File: a1fh5r5cuaeln3r.jpg (54KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
a1fh5r5cuaeln3r.jpg
54KB, 700x466px
Obama also uses a fucking Macbook Pro Retina with his own logo slapped over the Apple so how secure do you think his shit really is
>>
Blackberry doesn't give a shit about the neckbearded sewage that clots this forum. It shills and advertises in places corporate level decision makers frequent. It doesn't care about selling to some dipshit who thinks that his choice of Android or iOS defines him as a human being more than his pathetic, failed, basement dwelling life.
>>
>>45287015
Have you seen any of his dick pics or hardcore black on white shit leaked yet? No. So I'd say pretty fucking secure.
>>
File: HTC Espresso.jpg (49KB, 625x469px) Image search: [Google]
HTC Espresso.jpg
49KB, 625x469px
>>45287012
>affordable
affordability.

I also failed to mention that the Droid series is essentially what we're asking for, a modernization of the hardware with the same features, form, and concepts. It's not a perfect replica but it's certainly good enough, especially now when nobody is making phones like this. I'd settle for less but would honestly want a 1:1 replica with only a better screen panel and modern processing power.

Pic related is the closest thing I used to a G1.
>>
>>45285313
my company already started making us use our own phones, i just switch it off the second i go to work and i just tell my bosses it doesnt work half the time. mfw i do less work than ever before because i'm rarely in communication with anyone
>>
File: htc s740.jpg (66KB, 550x516px) Image search: [Google]
htc s740.jpg
66KB, 550x516px
>>45287054
>>
File: ply_layers.jpg (28KB, 400x275px) Image search: [Google]
ply_layers.jpg
28KB, 400x275px
>>45287073
>>
File: ply_phone5.jpg (14KB, 400x228px) Image search: [Google]
ply_phone5.jpg
14KB, 400x228px
>>45287084
>>
>>45286285
Four large meat lover pizzas with triple cheese, and double meats, 2 bags of bread bites, and 4 orders of fried mozzarella do not count as achievement, Mr. Let's Pretend I'm Not A Fat Shut In.
>>
File: iida-ceatec-dsc_0188-rm-eng.jpg (466KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
iida-ceatec-dsc_0188-rm-eng.jpg
466KB, 800x531px
>>45287096
phones
>>
>>45287097
You seem all too familiar with that menu, Anon. Are you feeling bad about yourself today? Perhaps you shouldn't project when you feel bad, it doesn't make things better.
>>
>>45287165
Hush, shouldn't you be achieving?
>>
File: g1_extended_battery.jpg (57KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
g1_extended_battery.jpg
57KB, 300x300px
>>45287012

kind of unnecessary with omnidirectional mics though. any phone can last 3 days given a large enough battery though. other than being super useful, the phone looked super terrible with this thing attached and it actually wore out a rectangle in my front pants pocket. the g2 form factor looks way better than the g1, even though i never owned it.
>>
>>45285261
Cool, now fucking bring it to Verizon.
>>
>>45287224
At the weekend? Are you autistic?
>>
>>45287228
>kind of unnecessary with omnidirectional mics though
The trade off with those is what you pick up. Omni mics as the name suggest pick up nearly everything around you, the worst offender being the god damn wind, I love when my friends call me when they're outside and it rapes my ear.
>>
>>45287243
>not working 6 days a week + a little in your free time
Do you even wage slave?
>>
>>45286442
>Also sky isn't blue. A clear cloudless day-time sky appears to be blue because molecules in the air scatter blue light from the sun more than they scatter red light.
is this guy for real
>>
Are any other BlackBerry users also looking forward to the Eizo FlexScan EV2730Q?
>>
>>45287265
That's the whole point of achieving more in a short space of time. No wage slave here, Anon.
>>
>>45287255
im pretty sure i remember the mic being on the bottom of the phone anyways. the chin is still dumb.
>>
File: 1282499308478.jpg (33KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
1282499308478.jpg
33KB, 580x435px
>>45287289
>There are people on this board still living in 1997
>>
>>45287307
Serious? Wide screens are better for entertainment purposes. Square screens have always been better for reading, working with a text editor (that means coding), etc.

Trends don't effect that very real fact.
>>
>>45287289
Would be nice if you could use them as separate screens so you can run you system information in the top screen like CPU usage and stuff like that.
>>
>>45287319
You can always trade off and just get a monitor with a swivel, wide for movies, tall for text/web/everything else. I'd honestly a square myself though.
>>
>>45287338
You could always manage your windows that way.
>>
>>45287356
I don't like a long vertical screen honestly. I'm imagining using this 1:1 FlexScan next to a 4k or 5k 27" wide screen though. Or better yet, two of these, one on each side of a 27" wide screen.
>>
>>45286749
what phone is that nigga holding
is that an s2?
the camera is odd tho
>>
>>45287430
looks like the OG note.
>>
>>45287430
>>45287454
it is indeed a gen 1 note
>>
>>45287454
>>45287468
damn... sometimes i really miss my s2
>>
>>45285780
Doesn't Android have sandboxing? The only viruses I hear of abuse pernissions because users are dumb. Root exploits in Android itself are pretty rare from what I've seen.
>>
>>45285261
>2014
>using 1:1 ratio screen
>1mm wide keys
>lelberry
>using a 1-2% market share phone
>using a obscure closed source OS
>paying iPhone price for a useless piece of shit
TOPkEk
>>
>>45285720
>You mean least secure?
No, most insecure refers to its users.
>>
>all these buttblasted neets
>>
>>45285261
>click OP's picture
>fat phone notification light turns green
>>
>>45285261
I don't expect I'll ever get one but if I do, I'll have to, and I mean HAVE TO, have a pic from Hidamari Sketch for the wallpaper.
>>
>>45285894
Except for when you have to use punctuation and symbols and shit...or capital letters even.
>>
I've been using a q10 I got for $170 on ebay and loving it. Feels great using a physical keyboard again. OS is unbelievably smooth for multitasking. I never watch video on my phone so don't care about smaller screen size. Like that it actually feels like a phone in my hand.
>>
>>45289553
Have you never used a keyboard before? Shift nigga.
>>
>hey look guys I said nigger haha us 4channers right? buy my phone.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2014-09-17-22h04m03s150.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2014-09-17-22h04m03s150.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
I love phones with keyboards. I wish they made an N900 or even Xperia Pro with modern specs, I could touch type on those. Could write long WhatsApp messages and work mails while looking out the train window. This keyboard is fucking ridiculous.

Where's all the punctuation and keys like shift and control/alt?

inb4 2-row on-display keyboard appears on screen for those
What's the fucking point of it then? A phone with a stupid ass ratio for media and web consumption, with a retarded OS and a retarded semi-keyboard made for one self-centered retard.

This shit is like post-iPhone hipsterism.
>>
>>45289649
>being this sensative
nigga please
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTzO-_Yl4d0
>>
>>45289633
That's the point you inbred, there's no shift key on that thing.
>>
>>45289684
I'm not offended by the word "nigger", I'm just making fun of OP for being an obvious marketer trying to fit in
>>
File: bb_passport_840_469_100.jpg (140KB, 840x469px) Image search: [Google]
bb_passport_840_469_100.jpg
140KB, 840x469px
>>45289689
That was my fault, I had to assume nobody would do that with a keyboard but they did. Turns out the upper arrow is not part of the keyboard itself. I couldn't see that with the image.
>>
What can I do since I HATE onscreen keyboards in phones? is the passport good? doesn't it have android app support? How good is it? Should I just go to the dark side and get an iPhone with one of those physical slide-out keyboard cases? fuckk...
>>
>>45287319
I actually enjoy wider screens for coding. I just split multiple files vertically across the screen. I dunno, I've grown on it.
>>
Another Q10 user here. You niggies wouldn't believe how nice it is to type on this motherfucker. Also; the keyboard on the passport isn't as bad as you people think. Look at videos on youtube of people using it, the touch enabled keyboard really does make up for the lack of keys. Co workers and people in general are very impressed that you can actually get some work done in your phone, which they can't do on their wide-screen phones. Watching videos is the last I do on my phone and 720x720 is more than enough screen real estate for everything but watching videos. And if you can't really live without your fart apps, there's a big chance you can sideload them. Also, can anyone point me to that Google apps hack? I need to get strava running on this shit.
>>
File: 1367907785730.jpg (37KB, 580x386px) Image search: [Google]
1367907785730.jpg
37KB, 580x386px
>>45285261
>Liu Kang uses one and so should you.
>makes your rectus femoris look like a square
>makes you stretch your hand out really wide to grip it
>looks stupid
>blackberry's shitty OS
Thread posts: 163
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.