[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sir, please hand me your thinkpad. >But, muh freedoms!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3

File: 1413338678373.webm (129KB, 404x230px)
1413338678373.webm
129KB, 404x230px
>Sir, please hand me your thinkpad.
>But, muh freedoms!
>Sir, I won't ask you again.
>INSTALL GENTOO!
>>
>>44697740
What's even happening there?
>>
You can take my thinkpad from my cold dead hands!

>what now sucker??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8-ycSkoYfc
>>
Looks like cop is grabbing the window and pulling it causing it to break.

Oh American cops.
>>
>>44697851
Meanwhile...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyZzAvz-jM0
>>
>>44697877
Americlaps don't know how to roll down a window, so they break it instead
>>
>>44697920
yeah usually with an axe followed with a good tazer
>>
>give up thinkpad
>sir you need to give me your password
>no i don't
>sir you're under arrest
>RMS SAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>RMS warps to your location
>"Allow me to interject for a moment!"
>roundhouse kicks all the cops
>"thank you RMS!"
>"install gentoo and never lose your way."
>>
Get out of the car and on the ground fucko
>>
>>44697920
How exactly do you roll down a window from the outside?
>>
File: 21564542263894.gif (3MB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
21564542263894.gif
3MB, 290x189px
>>44697839
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b8d_1413049025
>polite cop pulls over urban youth for speeding, asking for license and registration
>urban youth is a keyboard warrior who makes it tough for cop
>"is speeding a crime"
>"can you prove that I'm driving"
>"no I'm not, I'm travelling"
>cop asks at least 10 times for drivers license and registration
>gets tired of urban youth, goes full terminator and puts hand on window and pulls to break it
>"this is assault, I do not consent"
>cop tazes the urban youth

That's only half of the video too.
>>
>>44697740

/fucko/ general?
>>
>>44698003
>>44698026
kek & lel
>>
>>44697740
>Have you seen John Connor?
NOOOOOOOO!
>>
>Clover can't play webms
>>
Is that guy one of those freeman on the land faggots? Usually when people get into a situation like that they are.
>>
>>44698348
What are you talking about?
>>
>>44698026
>him yelling about his own fantasy-land laws gets softer and softer and fades out as they drag him away
Holy shit my sides.
>>
>>44698026
Cop overstepped his boundaries and could have really fucked over this kid had he not lost his shit
funny as fuck though
>>
>>44698026
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebt0l8s3aMQ
Almost as good
>>
>>44698428
>Cop overstepped his boundaries
How so? There was more than probable cause to seize him to investigate a possible violation of the law, ie. speeding. The officer gave a lawful order to provide regulatory information to determine lawful operation of a vehicle on public roads. When the lawful order was not complied with the officer used proportionate force necessary, in reasonable stages of escalation to give the citizen the opportunity to comply with lawful orders, to investigate a possible violation of the law.
>>
>>44698464
I'd hardly say breaking out the window was proportionate force needed to pursue a speeding ticket
I'd personally think a lock smith would be the next step
>>
>>44698511
>I'd personally think a lock smith would be the next step
Let me see if I understand this correctly. You think that the police should involve an innocent and uninvolved bystander?
>>
>>44698026
>can you prove that I am driving

fuck this guy
>>
>>44698532
Considering the driver isn't an immediate threat, he's not cooperating and not exactly hostile, yes I'd involve a locksmith and bill him for it.
>>
>>44698026
>dat fucking scream
>>
>>44698592
And put the locksmith at hazard of passing vehicles, a flipped out driver who might be trying everything to not go back to jail, etc.

The cops wait before the suspect is apprehended before calling tow truck drivers for a reason yet clearly you know better than everyone else.
>>
>>44698623
He's obviously not a threat and opening up a passenger side door isn't putting him in harms way
it's not like the locksmith wouldn't be aware of the situation beforehand and could choose not take the job
>>
>>44698643
>isn't putting him in harms way
And yet you think it is a good idea to put an innocent person in possible harm's way.

Do you just hate cops or does your brain really work on this myopically?
>>
>>44698026

Hahahaha oh wow I needed a good laugh before bed

>Is speeding a crime
>Can you prove that I'm driving
>>
>>44698348
but i can
>>
>>44697740
>/g/ - technology
>>
>>44698697
>/g/ = technologically incorrect
>>
>>44698661
Like I said the locksmith isn't in harms way opening the passenger side door to a speeder knowing the situation at hand he can choose not to be a part of
Smashing a window like that puts both the cop and suspect at risk of unintended injury, we saw the same situation happen not to long ago with a passenger hit the news and several small children had glass flying at them when the cops had a multitude of choices to handle the situation
>>
>>44698719
>Like I said the locksmith isn't in harms way opening the passenger side door
Just like cop's aren't in harms way at a regular traffic stop. No one ever knows when a driver is going to flip his wig. Except you since you are a perfect being with perfect understanding of everything.

That would be a "yes, my brain does actually work this myopically." It is clear that facts and logic are wasted on you so further response to your posts other than to ridicule your idiocy is a waste of time.
>>
>>44698026
>You're kidnapping me
>I DO NOT CONSENT

Holy fuck lol
>>
>>44698026
This is one of those people who live "off the grid", right? Not paying taxes and not having official documentation and shit. They usually have this weird "understanding" of the law.
>>
>>44697851
>L01
>LOL
>>
>>44698026
When the cop pulls the window out like a fucking terminator, my god top fucking kek.
>>
>>44698026
What law have I brokeAAAAAUUAUUGGGGGGGGGGGH!
>>
>>44698026
>basketball american
>vertical video
>being an insufferable faggot

Justice was served, lol.
>>
>>44698026
Is it really that easy to shatter a partly open car window?
>>
>>44699197
Car windows are designed to shatter easily to aid emergency services, and cops, apparently.

I think it's why so many places try to crack down on illegal tint jobs, because they might mess with the impact resistance of the windows.
>>
>>44698026
this might be the best video I've ever seen in my life.
>>
>>44698348
>http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b8d_1413049025

yes
external player
mxplayer
>>
>>44698026
What do these MUH RIGHTS idiots expect to gain from being an asshole to a non-belligerent cop?

>"ohh! your knowledge of the law is impressive. I was wrong to pull you over you're free to go citizen"
said no officer ever
>>
>>44699197
if it's an american car maybe.
>>
N'DAS RAISIN
>>
>>44698026
top fucking kek
>>
>>44698565
I was on his side until he said that.
>>
>>44697740
>are you john connor?

Someone gif this shit now.
>>
>>44697851
>suspect is a batshit crazy redneck
>"well why dun you go to yer pickup an git yer rifle and we's can haves us a good ol fashun shootout boy howdy"
>suspect is a passive aggressive black dude or college douchebag
>"FUCKIN TAZER IMMEDIATELY OMG"
Pigs gonna pig.
>>
File: ohgod.jpg (39KB, 217x208px) Image search: [Google]
ohgod.jpg
39KB, 217x208px
>>44698026

i'd like to say this is too dumb to be true, but i've seen dumber things
>>
>>44698026
that cop is my hero
>>
>>44698026
>arguing with the police
shit nigger
>>
>>44700081
Id like to have cops like that here in finland as well. He gave the person plenty of change to co-operate.
>>
>>44698955

Is that even possible? How do they even survive? It's not like they can get a job
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.