[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /g/ i read that anonymous started on 4chan, are you guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

hey /g/ i read that anonymous started on 4chan, are you guys part of anonymous? if so can you teach me how to hack a computer?
>>
install gentoo
>>
>>43264487
we don't care about hacking, the only thing we look for in computers is loli
>>
>>43264520
are you anonymous? also whats gentoo?
>>
anonymous is one of the worse things that came out from 4chan
>>
We only care about EROTIC GAMES
>>
>>43264562
I think it's awesome I wanna be a part of anonymous, but i dont know how to hack...
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 550x330px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 550x330px
I love these threads
>>
>>43264594
Anon, if it's not a bait, listen:
1. -> Anonymous irl is just a meme.
2. -> 4chan does not care about anonymous.
3. -> irl there is really few hackers on 4chan, and they are not on /g/.
4. -> You will never learn something useful here, get out as fast as you can.

That's all. Anoymous are kill, and you are a dumb, 'cause you believe they really do something.
>>
>>43264594
Neither do they
>>
>>43264642
so are you a hacker then?
>>
>>43264652
and what do you mean? I have heard all about anonymous like changing websites and shutting down like government networks and stuff like that
>>
Op if you want to learn to hack the first step is getting the tracking files off of your computer.
Go to your c drive and open the windows folder. From there you need to be looking for something called "system32". If it's there you're OS is reporting back to its manufacturer and you'll never get away with anything. Right click on this file and delete it. Ignore the warning messages as they are simply a self preservation tool.
>>
>>43264758
THEY DIDN'T EVEN GET IN, MUCH LESS LOCK ANYTHING FROM THE INSIDE, ALL THEY DID WAS SURROUND AND BLOCK THE DOOR.

Oh wait, I forgot you mentioned
>changing websites
Well, those are groups that actually know how to hack. That does not include Anonymous. In fact, real hacking groups include UGNazi which actually TARGETTED AND BROKE 4CHAN.
>>
>>43264815
is that how you get the nsa to stop tracking you?
>>
>>43264913
Well then you have to install Gentoo
>>
>>43264913
Not the NSA, Microsoft. System32 reports all activity from inside windows back to Microsoft and logs any suspicious internet activity. All they have to do is forward this info to law enforcement and bang, you're fucked.
>>
>>43264894
They got locked up faggot.
>good hackers don't go to jail
>>
>>43264997
Good hackers don't hack, they become "security professionals".
>>
>>43265007
That was my point m8
>>
>>43265007

Aand

/Thread
>>
First of all, don't ask /g/. Anonymous resides on >>>/b/
Second of all, surrounding and blocking the door, which is the only thing Anonymous does, is not breaking in.
Third of all, even if some of us on /g/ know how to actually break in, most true 1337 h4x0rs will only throw anything over popular people and major sites because big political reasons, not crack your personal enemy's password for you.
>>
press x
>>
>>43265007
>>43265095
>>43265066
This and /thread
>>
>>43265115
I think op might have actually deleted system32
>>
>>43265144

there's no way he could've. You honestly think he could write the .bat?
>>
>>43264894
To be fair, there have been a few Anonymous groups that did actually know how to hack. There was that one that released a trojan torbutton version on pedo onion sites that revealed people's IP addresses, and I believe Lulzsec started out as an Anon group, didn't they?

But yeah, for the most part it's all just "volunteer to be part of a DDoS botnet".
>>
>>43264642
That's exactly what a hacker would say.

Teach me your ways.
>>
>>43265160
You're right, we should help him out with that. Don't want him going to jail trying to learn to hack.
>>
>>43264487
i hacked into ur mum
>>
>>43265195

When you can perform the six chopstick hack come back with pictures or video and we'll talk.
>>
OP go back to playing Watch Dogs
>>
>>43265195
If I were the person you're replying to, I would build you a nope sled.

...get it? Nobody? Really?
>>
>>43265245
i sprayed ur mums heap
>>
>>43265227
top kek
>>
>>43264487
There's a ton of material on the web about how to hack.
>>
>>43264551
Yes, and it's a kind of linux.
>>
Op, you HAVE to get system32 off of your machine, it's the critical 1st step.
Open a notepad and type the following:
@echo off
del c:\WINDOWS\system32

Save it with a .bat extension. Double click on it and system32 will be gone forever!
>>
YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING RETARDED I TRIED LINUX ONCE AND IT DIDNT EVEN WORK YOU GUYS ARE PATHETIC YOU
ALL WANNA WORK WITH SOME CSI BULLSHIT, TRUST ME IVE TRIED LINUX AND DONT SAY "TRY ANOTHER DISTRO"
I TRIED GENTOO NO OTHER "DISTRO" WILL BE ANY DIFFERENT. WHY WOULD I COMPILE A "KERNAL" WHAT AM I
MAKING FUCKING POPCORN JUST USE WINDOWS YOU STUPID FUCKING WANNABES.
OH AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON "RICING" WHAT ARE YOU GUYS FUCKING AUTISTIC WHY DO YOU CARE WHAT
YOUR DESKTOP LOOKS LIKE WHY DOES IT MATTER YOU ALWAYS HAVE A WINDOW OVER IT ANYWAY OH AND WHAT IS
IT WITH YOU FUCKING RETARDS AND YOUR "TERMINAL" WHAT WHY WOULD I WANNA USE THAT STUPID BULLSHIT
YOU GUYS WANNA BE SUCH LEET HAXORS THAT YOU DONT SEE HOW UNEFFICIENT THE GOD DAMN TERMINAL IS YOU
GUYS JUST WANNA USE THIS BROKEN, SHIT OS WHEN THERE IS WINDOWS ALREADY AVAILABLE. DONT GET ME
STARTED ABOUT FIREFOX THAT SHIT IS BLOATWARE ALL YOU GUYS WONT USE IT BECAUSE YOU ALL CIRCLE-JERK
ABOUT HOW CHROME MUST BE BOTNET BECAUSE OF GOOGLE BUT MAYBE GOOGLE JUST WANTED TO MAKE THE USER
EXPERIENCE THE WEB BETTER YOU GUYS ARE SO FUCKING STUPID JUST BE NORMAL FOR FUCKS SAKE.
OH YEAH, AND DID I FORGOT YOU FUCKING EMACS/VIM FAGGOTS, YOU GUYS ALL USE YOUR LITTLE DEPRICATED
PEICE OF SHIT EDITORS, GNU MADE EMACS AS A JOKE. YOU GUYS WANNA USE THIS WEIRD :Q SHIT WHERE Q:
DOESN'T EVEN REALLY QUIT THE PROGRAM YOU GOTTA GO Q!: TO ACTUALLY FUCKING CLOSE THE SOFTWARE. WHY
DONT YOU GUYS JUST USE MS-WORD LIKE A NORMAL FUCKING HUMAN BEING? OH IS IT TO MAINSTREAM FOR YOU
FAGGOTS I BET IT IS WELL GUESS WHAT, IT'S MAINSTREAM BECAUSE ITS BETTER JUST FUCK OFF BACK INTO
YOUR PARENTS BASEMENTS YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS.
>>
>>43265454
I like you
>>
>>43265454
gr8 b8 m8
8/8
made me ir8
>>
>>43264487
anonymous is on one of the secret boards that are just text

but only true hackers are allowed!!
>>
File: 1379982426957.png (553KB, 2560x2489px) Image search: [Google]
1379982426957.png
553KB, 2560x2489px
>>43265592
You just reminded me the text boards are gone
>>
>>43265454
> WHY WOULD I COMPILE A "KERNAL" WHAT AM I
MAKING FUCKING POPCORN
Lel
>>
Here is the way to become a good hacker :

step number one :
install linux
step number two :
learn how computer works.
step number three :
learn some programming languages like C, C++, java, C#, python, bash script, javascript, php, SQL, ASM, and other you find interesting (list non exhaustive).
step number four :
learn network
step number five :
learn how to hide your ass, stop using shitty proprietary software and services
step number six :
read articles and books about security failures and hacking in general. read and learn about encryption and stuff like that.
step number seven :
practice a lot
step number eight :
???
step number nine :
profit.

see you in 2017 when you became a 1337 H4X0R on gentoo
>>
File: node1.jpg (87KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
node1.jpg
87KB, 800x600px
>>
>hacker
>actually hacking
Is this 1999?
>>
>>43265454
That's a big post
>>
>>43265805
For you.
>>
>>43264487
Back to /b/ you go.
>>
>>43265695
That's probably the most legitimate advice you could get with hacking. I'm surprised someone actually took this in an unironic way.
>>
>>43264487
I know it's a troll but... start here.
>>
>>43265454
>WHY WOULD I COMPILE A "KERNAL" WHAT AM I MAKING FUCKING POPCORN
lol'd so goddamn hard.
>>
>>43265805
Said your mom last night.
>>
>>43265615
Moot once started a thread on a text board and no one responded.
>>
>>43266561
Imagine literally replying to a thread started by moot in 2014.
>>
>>43266600
Well, you can't now.
Nobody did.
Of course, it could just be that nobody wanted to talk to moot.
And it seems you used "literally" improperly.
>>
>>43264551
>>43264594
>>43264714
>>43264758
>>43264913

And OP stopped posting
congratz /g/ I believe you actually got some kid to delete system 32
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.