[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how the fuck can I get the answers for mymathlab questions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: dang.jpg (47KB, 763x658px) Image search: [Google]
dang.jpg
47KB, 763x658px
how the fuck can I get the answers for mymathlab questions like this one
>>
>>40335523
read the book and do the problems, jesus fuck this is like entry level college algebra
>>
>>40335523
firefox
use tamper data.
get answer.
if wrong, start tampering
close window
abort request
repeat.

And that's how I got 100%
>>
isn't the answer 2x^2 + 14x +24?
>>
>>40335548
nigga plz, that is more like algebra that was taught in fucking middle school for the non-retards.
>>
>>40335523
By solving the equation
>>
>>40335566
how did you figure that shit out so quick
>>
google symbolic variables or how about actually learning basic algebra.
>>
>>40335592
He added the equations, as that's what is asking. You can add 13x and x, and the two constants.
>>
>>40335523
download a flash decompiler, and search for the answer in the code. Maybe try just a hex edit and searching, however your odds of finding it are slim to none

I know the answer are in the flash. No post requests are made until after you submit your answer and click the "okay" to the red/green prompt
>>
>>40335631
Thing is, if you're intelligent enough to circumvent a question or exploit a loophole to cheat and find the answer, you should be intelligent enough to arrive at the answer yourself.
>>
>>40335561
how often do these online homework programs actually embed the answers vs hash your answer and check it? I'm doing this bullshit online spanish and i've been writing programs to automate it but haven't been able to simply snatch the answer, thanks for the tamper data
>>
>>40335523
f(x) + g(x)

You should read it like that. now just add the f and g functions.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.