[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New to /fit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 20161217_142955.jpg (2MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20161217_142955.jpg
2MB, 4032x2268px
Never posted this here, but I have had this question for years and hopefully someone here can answer this.

I have never once worked out. But one day I was invited my one of my high school friends to go to the gym with him and I figured I'd give it a shot.
He asked me how long I've been going to the gym and I said I never have.
He had a weird expression on his face and said "But your legs are huge?"
Well apparently I have huge legs that isn't fat like I always thought and is actually a lot of muscle.
So went to the gym and started off real light on weights but by the end of it all, I was able to squat 365 lbs, calf-raise 420 lbs, and could leg press 500 lbs.
Could somebody please explain to me how I could do this with never exercised before?
And pic related.
>>
quality b8
>>
>>39722528
Retard strength.
Retards usually have muscular legs as well.
>>
>>39722528
genetics
>>
Assumin this isnt bait, how would you describe your typical day? What activities do you do?
>>
>>39722528
How much did you curl? Thats the current standard of strength
>>
I'm going to assume you are overweight or were massively overweight at one point in your life.

Your legs need to carry all that extra fat around if you life a normal human life.

Try carrying around an extra 50lbs everyday for 4 years, your legs will gain muscle to accommodate the additional weight.
>>
dunno maybe genetic.
my calves were fuckhuge even during my sedentary WoW virgin loser lifestyle phase.
>>
>>39722541
I can guess where you could see that but Its true
>>
>>39722559
what is i started to carry extra weight everyday ( with lead ingots strap on on my body or clothes?)
>>
>>39722547
Dad has always been real fit from working in a factory and mom used to be a size zero when she was in the air force... but I'm literally a blob of shit everywhere else
>>
>>39722551
Literally nothing. I usually just go to school and work. Dont really do much of exercising
>>
>TFW you realize this is what most retards on /fit/ are like
>TFW you realize 3 pl8 squat within 5 months is not a meme, they're just seriously fat
>TFW you're probably leaner than they all are
>>
>>39722555
I think it was about 210 but I'm not positive. Fairly new to the whole exercising thing in general...
>>
>>39722631

confirmed b8

all anons pls exit the thread
>>
>>39722559
I think the most I ever weighed was probably 200 in High school. Weigh about 180-190 now. That's not really over weight would it?
>>
>>39722631
Either b8 or just incredibly stupid.
>>
>>39722629
Who are you quoting bro?
>>
>>39722645
Prolly just incredibly stupid...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.