[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Diet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
Alright /fit/tards, I guess I would be called a hardgainer or a lanklet by some of you.
But recently I heard that there is no such thing as a hardgainer, that it's just a shitty excuse, and that all you need to do to fix this is to drop some balls and force feed oneself.
So I went shopping...
Curd
Cottage cheese
Raisins
Dark chocolate
Canned tuna
Milk
Pork ham
Bacon
Cheddar
Mango
Avocado
Bananas
Hazelnuts
This (pic related)
Oatmeal
Carrot
Cucumbers
Pepper
Eggs

Besides lunch, this is basically all I'm going to eat for next 3 week, and I expect to gain some weight. If I succeed than I will try to become one of you and start lifting.
Do you have any useful tips?
>>
>>39720478
That's a weird assortment of ingredients. Do you even know what your TDEE is?
>>
>>39720495
Nope nothing at all I'm a total noob when it come to this subject
>>
>>39720506
Calculate your TDEE, then figure out your diet.
>>
You fucking retard. Stop worrying about eating clean and focus on getting as much in you as possible. Whole milk, peanut butter, all the red meat you can handle, chocolate, bread, pasta, pastries, whatever. Just eat garbage and add weight if you can't do it naturally.

Otherwise if you're just planning to eat healthy and maintain your weight that seems pretty solid.
>>
>>39720495
I looked through the "for noobs thread" and I feel like I kind of understood everything except for the diet part.
I'm 190cm tall, weight is 60kg and I have physically demanding job
>>
File: skelly.jpg (130KB, 826x828px) Image search: [Google]
skelly.jpg
130KB, 826x828px
>>39720548
In that case, pic related.
>>
>>39720533
Heard an opinion that if you have shitty income you will get shitty outcome.
Can I change pasta for something else? If that's what it takes I won't be bitching about it and do it.

Don't know what whole milk is.
>>
>>39720581
Thanks for that, much appreciated
>>
>>39720533
Aside from chocolate and pastries, none of that is garbage.
>>
>>39720597
Heard that 80-90% chocolate isn't "garbage" and that it could help me with gaining weight, and I never understood what is wrong with pastries
>>
So back to the point. Is it relatively possible that this could yielded results?
>>
>>39720581
Also any tips on how should I get in me 3.5k calories per day
>>
>>39720692
Oats, wholegrain pasta, brown rice, potatoes. Generally calorie-dense foods.

Drinking your gains is also a good idea, because it's easier. My goal is 3600 calories a day, and I drink a homemade bulking shake every day.
>>
File: the weak should fear the strong.jpg (131KB, 610x611px) Image search: [Google]
the weak should fear the strong.jpg
131KB, 610x611px
Its saturday faggots. its cheat day! calm down with the diet threads
>>
>>39720867
Thanks I will keep that in mind.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.