[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is how liberals actually work out.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9

File: 234.jpg (19KB, 327x302px) Image search: [Google]
234.jpg
19KB, 327x302px
This is how liberals actually work out.
>>
Before I knew anything about fitness I bought adjustable dumbbells and did these on leg day...
>>
fuk im doing this right now, care to elaborate?
>>
File: 1452567184846.jpg (331KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
1452567184846.jpg
331KB, 517x768px
>>35989516

> thinking goblet squats are anything but a great exercise
>>
>>35989516
Most conservatives I know are overweight, and only use the machines.
>>
>>35989588
I guess they're good if you don't have access to a bar for front squatZ. Wrist position doesn't look too healthy for higher weights tbqh
>>
File: 1455329381603.gif (2MB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
1455329381603.gif
2MB, 448x336px
Conservatism:
>Small insignificant government, independent, "Don't tread on me"

Liberalism:
>Huge nanny government, dependent, "Mandatory equality"

Generalization schmeralization, but if you had to personify these two traits, it's clear to see who comes out as a pansy.
>>
>>35989588
that guy has chicken legs tho.... mirin arms but not much else.
>>
File: diversity.png (307KB, 436x439px) Image search: [Google]
diversity.png
307KB, 436x439px
Liberals work out by running from rapefugees.
>>
>>35989801
Not generalization, more like cherry picking and/or spinning views to suit your narrative. Many equally bad things could be said about the other side. Anyways, when will you learn that you're insignificant to the leaders of both parties?
>>
>>35989815
Sometimes people's bodies don't reflect their strength. Not that OP's picture is demonstrating much strength with that dumbbell... but I knew a semi-pro baseball player turned gym owner once. Very strong legs that looked like they had been transplanted from a chicken.

People's bodies have a natural shape and dimension to them.
>>
>>35989801
Now to be fair, here's another way to put it:

Covervatism:
>Every family for themselves, selfishness will solve everything if we give it enough time

Liberalism:
>Let's help out some people who're asking for help

You can see the appeal.
>>
>>35989516
>arms bigger than legs
>>
>>35989751
Kettlebell goblet squats are superior for this reason. The handle let's you get a great grip. Every 2 months or so, I'll take a week and replace my barbell squats with 95lb kettlebell squats. I feel like it does wonders for core strength and gives my legs a week to recover from heavy barbell lifting.
>>
>>35989861
Oh definitely. You could definitely imagine the conservative as the manly lone wolf kind of kind, while the liberal as the caretaker of everyone.
>>
>>35989842
Last point doesn't really need to be said. The people in power are the people who want to be in power, and I don't trust anyone who wants power over me. This is common knowledge.
>>
>>35989870
I don't mean to say either view is correct, because they're both retarded generalizations of common people who have no interest in actual political philosophy, but really enjoy feeling better than other people.
>>
>>35989801
Equality of opportunity it's a noble goal
>>
>>35989873
Well good. Some people think their choice of president will be their savior or something.
>>
>>35989898
Well it's not like one choice wouldn't be better than another. Lesser of two evils, don'cha know.
>>
>>35989847
No one gives a shit about strength buddy
>>
>>35989661

HAES is absolutely the product of the mental disease we call Liberalism. I guarantee you 99% of "body acceptance" activists vote D.

I'm not saying there aren't fat Conservatives, all I'm saying is that at least they accept that it's their own fault and don't parade around demanding legislated acceptance.
>>
File: 1444605787298.png (414KB, 1072x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1444605787298.png
414KB, 1072x1076px
/fitpol/ is my waifu.
>>
>>35989861

Conservative vs. Liberal, as specifically applies to /fit/:

Conservatives:
> It's my own fucking fault I'm fat. I have nobody to blame but myself.

Liberals:
> Everyone is beautiful! Muh genetics! Healthy At Every Size! We demand legislated respect!
>>
>>35989911
Yeah, D. Trump is pretty evil. If there was an antichrist, which I highly doubt, he'd fit the description I think.
>>
>>35989516
At least they work out, unlike /pol/ posters jerking it to trump in the basement
>>
>>35989952
Is the HAES even that big of a thing? I only hear about it on /fit/.
>>
>>35989976

There's some sort of "body acceptance" story in the news just about every other day. They may not specifically label it "HAES" but yes, it's a thing, being spearheaded by SJW Liberals. Fat is now "normal" and skinny is now "wrong".
>>
>>35989952
no I guarantee you more conservatives are more overweight, fat acceptance is a very small vocal community, most liberals are hipster vegans and probably don't even eat meat

The south is the overweight by far, and most conservative by far
>>
>>35989933
I give a shit about strength and I'm someone. Strength matters
>>
>>35989972

They're both so fucked up now. Conservatives don't really care about personal freedoms or limiting spending. Just pushing a regressive judeo-christian agenda. And liberals don't really work to help minorities or progress society. Just find new people to blame and suck up to lousy people to get votes.
>>
>>35989863
Plated dumbbells arent that bad. You can position the weight on the balls of your palm right above the forearm and have no leverage on your wrist.
>>
>>35989516
>people who don't do any kind of training shit posting about valid exercises
>>
>>35989964
Were women even allowed to become officers in nazi germany/SS?
>>
>>35990038
it's because of blacks, not republicans.
>>
>>35990198

Probably a fair amount of both. "Which party is fatter" wasn't what I was getting at in my comparison I made above. There are plenty of fatties in both parties.

My point was that fat Liberals will be far, far, FAR more likely to buy into the whole "it's not my fault, some people just can't lose weight no matter what, I'm beautiful no matter what" mentality than fat Conservatives.

Do you read at/laugh at the "Fat Hate" threads here in /fit/? I guarantee you that 100% of the fatties in those threads being mocked for demanding "acceptance" are Liberals.
>>
>>35990198
no it's because white southerners are also fat as fuck you stupid walnut
>>
>>35989516
>>35990167
17 year olds jaded by /pol/

>this is a meme exercise
>>
I myself am a Conservative voter. I've lost 40 pounds in the last few months since starting to browse /fit/. 10 more pounds to go and I will no longer be "fat" according to the BMI calculator.

I have nobody to blame for getting that fat but myself. It wasn't my genetics. I didn't "try everything and still gained weight". I'm not a special snowflake. I don't deserve to have a gf if I'm that fat. I was lazy and ate like crap for years. It was 100% my own goddamn fault. Simple as that.
>>
>>35990248
It's a warm up. Perfectly valid.
>>
>>35990198
I didn't say because its because of any political party

the fact is people in the south live extremely unhealthy lifestyle on average, especially with cheap junk food abundant.

also people in poverty are more likely to be obesed
>>
>>35990198
>denial
enjoy your fat red states
>>
>>35990369

well, it really is both. Ironically, the southern "red states" also do have the highest percentages of black population.

But again, this isn't about which party is fatter. Both parties have plenty of fatties. It's about what they DO with that fatness. Do they accept the blame for being fat, or do they demand that everyone else avoid "offending" them in any way? THAT is where you'll see a substantial difference between the parties.
>>
>>35989976
>Is the HAES even that big of a thing? I only hear about it on /fit/.
I went to a party where a fatbody liberal chick was ruining the fun for everyone. It was a surprise birthday party that the birthday boy's wife secretly invited all his friends and coworkers to. She managed to organize everything the night before, and got the house decorated and set up before he got home from work.

During the party, the enlightened HAES librul was non-stop complaining about the feast that the birthday boy's wife spent the entire day preparing. But despite criticizing how unhealthy (re: tasty) the food was, the hamplanet still sampled every dish and went back for seconds. My buddy's wife made a traditional 6-course banquet style meal that's only reserved for special occasions in her culture, and the disgusting landwhale had the audacity to not only sour the mood for everyone with her obnoxious and unfounded complaints, but she showed up late wearing a sweatshirt.

Later on in the night, another guest (and former bartender) started making drinks for everyone, and the hambeast complained that the drink was "too sweet." At this point, everyone ignored her for the rest of the night and she hasn't been invited back to parties since.
>>
>>35990726

That just sounds like a piece of shit individual. You should definitely keep judging a whole group of people on the actions of one person though.

I went to a party where a conservative aquaintance was espousing some incredibly racist and sexist comments as well as irk stating that we should "shoot asylum seekers in the head" But that doesn't make me hate all conservatives, it just makes me appreciate the moderate ones.
>>
>>35989972
Conservatives:
> The God damn gobermant is making us fat so they can control us!

Liberals:
> If everyone was fat no one would be fat!

Face it. Some people are just idiots regardless of who they happen to cheer for.
>>
File: image.jpg (279KB, 500x717px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
279KB, 500x717px
>>35989964
Same

>>35990192
Nah
>>
Im libertarian, I would bench you and your mother at the same time kiddo
>>
>>35991547
And i'm an anarchist, I bet you can't even do a single standing wheel roll-out.
>>
>>35989861
Liberalism's hand outs and 'everything for free' mentality helps no one. It is the least compassionate ideology masquerading as the most. .

Only the free market and trickle down economics actually help people in the long run.
>>
>>35991112
>I went to a party where a conservative aquaintance was espousing some incredibly racist and sexist comments as well as irk stating that we should "shoot asylum seekers in the head"

I don't see the problem here.
>>
>>35989815
>chicken legs
>can't even see his quads in pic related
dyel much?
>>
This is nonsense. I'm a Marxist and I'm stronger than everyone in this thread.
>>
I have a conservative friend who's almost 400lbs. It's funny how he talks about personal responsibility, but seriously blames his genetics for his obesity. (not to say that genetics isn't a factor for some people)
He was planning on joining the Army until I told him that they won't take him for weighing that much. Now he doesn't know what to do with his life. It's kinda sad actually
>>
>>35990247
Found negro :DDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>35989839
Picture is from protestors in East Timor while fighting for independance from an oppressive Indonesian government

Nice try desu
>>
>conservatives all angry old Baby Boomers and edgy racist sperg teens who think they're superior and enlightened
>liberals all fucking hippie SJWs and generally ill-informed, bandwagoning because it's trendy with average Millenials

Honestly I hate both. Maybe because I'm from a Liberal country (Canada), but younger Conservatives piss me off more than the Liberals. Every young Conservative I've met has a huge boner for Israel and will interject that boner into every conversation about Canadian politics. Everything is about oil and bombing Arabs
>>
>>35989952

Is that why /fit/ tends to be one of the most moderate and accepting boards on 4chan? At least until /pol/ started bleeding over a couple of months ago (and even then, you can always tell the DYEL posts are made by /pol/fags).

Both ends of liberal/conservative are pretty fucking retarded and you faggots need to stop pushing your agenda on this board, its quickly becoming quite shit because of it.
>>
>>35993054
Tell him to lose some weight and then join the army, like a man. My buddy lost 125lbs just so he could join up.

Also, your friend is full blown retarded if he honestly expected the army to take in a 400lb man.
>>
>>35989861
Funny.
Last time I checked it was conservatives who who gave the most to charity.
Liberals don't give a rat's fuck about helping anyone. They just want to steal from the well off and give it to fully capable people who refuse to work.
There is literally nothing greedier than wanting something for doing nothing. And it's going to cripple America.
>>
>>35993421
Well he is full-blown retarded or real bad a critical thinking.
>>
File: 1454805862575s.jpg (2KB, 125x78px) Image search: [Google]
1454805862575s.jpg
2KB, 125x78px
>>35989862
>balls lower than dick
>>
>>35993232
>At least until /pol/ started bleeding over a couple of months ago

Ironic because you obviously started posting a couple of months ago if you honestly believe that.
>>
>>35993232
>expecting 4chan to not be racist

I think you've only been posting a few months ago buddy
>>
File: 1302141388.jpg (48KB, 394x604px) Image search: [Google]
1302141388.jpg
48KB, 394x604px
>>35993421
>>
File: 1360803017.jpg (83KB, 771x458px) Image search: [Google]
1360803017.jpg
83KB, 771x458px
>>35993421
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.