[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mirin Stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8

>finally got some gains after bulking up to 6'3" 200 lbs
>have an Italian class with a qt in it
>she's into me, I know this because I've caught her staring and every time I smile in response she does the same
>get her number after talking to her about our study habits(I read a lot in the Italian to learn)
>ask her to go see friend's band and she declines because she already had plans
>next day ask her if she wants to come over to watch a movie in Italian
>she declines because she's going out of town for the weekend

I'm now trying to figure out what to do here, do I ask her one more time and if nothing happens then stop talking to her or do I stop now? I've been an autist for most of my life and I've never had a gf so for me this is brand new. Can I pls get help?
>>
She's flaking. Give her two/three strikes then move on. Read Models.
>>
>>35987743
Igno Dat Ho
>>
>>35987743
>mirin story
>gets shut down twice
>uwotm8
>>
>>35987759
Want a full fledged mirin story?

>girl I meet a week ago comes up to me whenever I see her when I'm out
>one day she's drunk and pulls me out to the dance floor of a club when she's with her friends
>she's trying to get me to dance and is giving me fuck me eyes
>not interested and am looking for a reason to leave
>by the grace of God I see a bro appear from nowhere
>motion for him to come over and ask him if he wants to go smoke a bowl since it's after 1 AM
>he says yeah, so I tell the girl mirin that I gotta go
>go home and smoke bowl with bro
>she now doesn't talk to me

At least she knows now
>>
>>35987743
Try one last time, if she doesn't feel the same about you, but doesn't shut you down completely, like a decent human bean, let her go.
>>
>start lifting about 4 weeks ago
>dad used to lift but stopped because medical problems
>I start to use his old protein powder and pre work out
>dad says
>you know if you aren't lifting weights that won't help
>tell him I have been and my arms have gotten pretty big then I flex my biceps
>his eyes widen and he says holy shit
>he proceeds to give me tips with the protein stuff

Feelsgoodman
>>
>finally cut down to 10% bf
>buy new clothes that fit
>go to social gathering
>have a good time
>find out some girl took several pics of me and sent them to another girl there
>several of my ass
T-thanks /fit/.

On a serious note, it made me kind of uncomfortable
>>
>>35987743
Breh listen, without trying to sound like some pua autist, but I believe she's testing you. You may have caught her interest, but you're still just one among other for her right now. In my opinion, you leaving her the choice to deny you was not a great idea. I would suggest trying to rather ''force it into her'', by leaving her no choice in saying no. Try saying: ''Hey, we are hanging up next ''tuesday'', i've decided that right now. It's pretty clrear that just asking you has no point, haha.''

If she still says no, I would drop her, as she probably really isn't interested.
>>
>>35987798
>4 weeks
>arms are really big

riiiiight
>>
>>35987813
Not insanely big, but I'm a dyel and compared to how my biceps used to look they are pretty impressive.
>>
>>35987823
post pics.
>>
>>35987799
>it made me kind of uncomfortable
Suck it up you pathetic cis scum. Woman and transwomen have to deal with that repulsive bullshit all day and they don't complain!
>>
>get mires from everyone but the girl I like

It's basically my recent life story.
>>
>>35987823
god I wish I was at the stage where the baby gains made me feel like I was some sort of savage still.
Its like heroin brah, you will never feel so swol ever again.
>>
Got a weird mire last week
>in gym that I don't normally go to because uni gym was closed due to snow
>gym is mostly older people
>as I walk out of changing room with tank on some older dude walked over to me
>told me to not break any machines or weights by overworking them cause he didnt want his membership dues to go up

It was interesting
>>
>>35987799
Accuse her of raping you.
>>
This shit is happening to me, italian lessons and everything, even the concert shit, this is spooky
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 750x1334px
I'm tall, white, average face and sarcastic. Yet I get told by everyone that they could see me as a serial killer. I try my best to fit in but apparently I'm still creepy. How do I fix this?

Also what say to tinder grill. She likes tea and lives close to me on campus
>>
File: dec 2015.jpg (2MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
dec 2015.jpg
2MB, 2432x4320px
>>35987904
>Yet I get told by everyone that they could see me as a serial killer.
I know that feel
>>
File: image.jpg (266KB, 680x544px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
266KB, 680x544px
>tfw ask grill out for coffee and she just responds with "lol"
>>
>>35987806
DO NOT DO THIS
>>
>>35987904

Start by demonstrating your value to her.
>>
just play aloof. talk to her way less. dont ask out again. when you hear very funny stories somewhere tell them. you lost your chance to her. on to the next one.
>>
>>35987968
>tfw dexterzoned
>>
>>35987904
>finally matches with 2/10 hambeast
>renames tinder grill #67 and posts on /fit/ in hopes to look alpha
>>
>>35988142
Nah I get a lot of numbers but only occasionally meet up. Usually They think I'm weird
>>
>>35987783
She knows that you are gay?
>>
>>35988336
yes
>>
>tfw I'm too scared to post my mirin story in case she browses /fit/
>>
>>35989080
Fucking marry her
>>
>>35988029
Then engage emotionally
>>
>>35987747
I started reading models and i found the first chapters to be so long winded i kinda put it on hold for a while now. Is it really worth it?
>>
>>35987806
Do not do this
>>
>>35987783
Mirin that heismann move bro. Have done a similar thing. Nothing upsets an interested party more than a no bullshit shutdown
>>
>>35988004
>>35989645
Yep, I agree. He should go up to her, tip his fedora and ask m'lady if she would like to have a drink with him.
>>
Repped 80lb chin ups for 4 reps.I'm 5'10 165.

Biggest dudes in the gym said I don't look big or strong repping that. They said to go on juice with their friends to look huge. Have I made it fit?
>>
>>35987861
Fuck that feel man
>>
File: Milhouse.png (112KB, 403x428px) Image search: [Google]
Milhouse.png
112KB, 403x428px
>>35987968
Jesus fucking christ never smile again please.
>>
>>35989585

It's pretty good, book of pook is pretty much a better (and more entertaining) version of it imo
>>
>>35987968
Sorry brah. I can see what they are saying.
>>
>>35990000
Quads don't lie.
>>
>>35987968
Hi Elliot
>>
>finish shoulders/arm day
>conceal pump within hoody
>go to salon
>take off hoody
>dedicated hairdresser asks about my day
>give him one word answers because I'm autistic
>"Haha did you come up campus just to workout, anon?"
>don't remember ever mentioning lifting with him
>"N-no"
>>
>>35987968
same. It's our eyes. We have those Jeffry Dahmer eyes bro
>>
>>35987968
desu if you had some gains i think you look pretty good.

no homo
>>
>>35990000
Mirin
>>
>>35989985
Ah yes i was reading the book of pook before trying to get into models, and it's wonderful. Models just seems for your average beta businessmen who needs a formal book with longwinded explanations.
>>
Can someone tell me if this was a mire?

1 guy and two girls who knew each other but probably never went to the gym before because they were struggling with 95lb squats were using the power rack. It has the only good pull up bar in the whole gym so I asked them if I could do a set and they said ok. While I was attaching some weight to my belt one of the girls said "wow you add weight when do that? " I reply with "i-it's really not a lot". After the set while I was taking it off she asks me if I was ex-military and I kind of stared at her confused for a second and she said it was because of my hair cut and I explained to her that I just got it a few days ago and it's still short. Anyway was that a mire or just newbies at the gym? I've never been mired before and basically nobody says anything about my appearance.
>>
>>35990778
should have pulled your dick out. she wanted it
>>
>>35987743
STOP RIGHT NOW ANON. Don't talk to her, don't even look at her. Treat her as she is became invisible.
If she is interested, she will come to you. At that point, DONT BE A JERK. But don't be a beta fedora tipper either. Just be a man. If she asks you out, make her believe you are very very busy, but eventually can find time for her.
>>
>>35987743
You already came off as desperate. Gonna be hard to fix, but you'll make it brah
>>
>>35987867
wait, so you're saying heroin is worth doing, but just once?
>>
File: Iron_Will_ID.png (251KB, 491x624px) Image search: [Google]
Iron_Will_ID.png
251KB, 491x624px
>Be me
>6'4", 230, 10.4 percent BF NCAA tight end.
>Go to brony convention
>Cosplay as pic related
>Like 30 people wanted to take pictures with me and asked me to flex
>Hotel maids cat-calling as I walk past
>Go to drink at bar even though I'm only 19
It's great being a big fish in a small pond.
>>
>>35991490
You attended a Brony convention. You aren't that important man.
>>
>>35991623
fuck u i like mlp
>>
>>35991623
i agree. why would you use your gains to get mired by bronies lol
>>
>>35991719
>fuck u i like mlp
never gonna make it
>>
>>35991719
Even after S2? You're a fucking joke
>>
>>35987743
This MILF I work with that I've fapped to the thought of banging randomly messaged me over Fuckbook a few nights ago telling me about a dream she had of us getting stoned and banging. Thought she was married, but apparently not anymore. During my shift today, she was sending me some pretty blatant signals. All I did before this was like her profile picture, is that a universal "I want to be inside of you" signal?
>>
>>35987968
>those eyes
>>
>>35991984
D
>>
>>35991984
yes
>>
>>35987968
How do people get these kind of eyes? Some people I know are just born looking like aliens(which can be hot in the right moods) but sometimes i think people go through shit and it literally fucks their shit up. A lot of the times people with these kind of eyes do end up being weirdos, too
>>
>>35991984
>liking profile pics
not even once
>>
>go to museum with m8
>go to cafe
>he's looking at the menu
>i'm looking around
>make eye contact with slightly chubby qt
>i'm no cuck so i hold it
>she holds
>get looked up and down
>i smirk and think about posting it on /fit/
>m8 decides he doesn't want anything
>we leave
Same day other m8 told me he could see my gains, feelsgoodman.
>>
>>35994460
I'm the dude you quoted, I've been on 4chan since I was 13 and was a loner up until college, so I think that might have something to do with it. I don't always look like that though, just somedays. I also get a lot of compliments on my eyes kek
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.