[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
What are the best exercises for training...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 32
File: BASED.png (421 KB, 671x879) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BASED.png
421 KB, 671x879
What are the best exercises for training to fight off hoards of refugees?
>>
His reaction to the illegal immigration crisis has only made me a bigger fan of his. Pudza!
>>
Deathlifts
>>
Based Pudzian
>>
>>35981214
Man was the shit in his time, plus probably the most aesthetic strongman.
>>
>>35981214

>former worlds strongest man
>the bodybuilder

media pls
>>
>>35981644
>>
>>35981654
Well he does looks like a BB compared to strongfats
>>
I don't understand, was he fined because french authorities thought he was trying smuggle refugees? Or was it because he was "threatening" them?
>>
>>35981214
>gets fined 40 grand because of rapeugees
>threatens them no to do it again
>now faces prosecution because of "racism"

get fucked, west europe
>>
>Former worlds strongest man
>Weightlifter
>Bodybuilder
1 out of three see me after class
>>
>>35981687
He was fined because of the refugees he unwittingly smuggled and he now faces prosecution because apparently telling migrants not to use his trucks is racist. The EU is that cucked.
>>
File: jVbuXBgA.jpg (84 KB, 512x512) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jVbuXBgA.jpg
84 KB, 512x512
>>35981654
Does the author look like he gives a shit?
>>
File: 1453328258687.jpg (116 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453328258687.jpg
116 KB, 1280x720
>23000 pounds worth of damage
Did they shit in the engine coolant tank?
>>
>>35981230
>implying it's a credible threat

He is not personally going to hit anybody, he doesn't travel with his trucks. At most he would hire goons or fund them, which is the real danger
>>
>>35981715
they probably damaged the merchandise
>>
>>35981654
But building our bodies is what we do. They don't really care about our lingo they're just using the most literal definition of the word.
>>
>>35981729
Strongman is a pretty self explanatory term though.
>>
>>35981688
He won't get prosecuted for racism. Some SJW group lodged a complaint, which I suspect has to be investigated.
>>
>>35981700
>unwittingly smuggled
:^)
>>
>>35981729
>trains hypertrophy to look bigger on stage, just increasing cell mass size
>trains his CNS so his body can active the most possible quantity of muscle fiber to move ridiculously heavy objects around in a competición

Yeah, it's the same
>>
>>35981781
Nice shitpost. If he did it on purpose he would have had someone supervising them so they didn't cause tens of thousands worth of damage
>>
The man said he would not hesitate to protect his wares and trucks if someone tried to break in. He pointed that it's both his client and his goods and money aswell as his health that he would try to protect, some of immigrants breaking in were armed with knives..
That's it.
Media basically flipped their shit and made him into public enemy and HURR RACIZZZT.

You have no idea how buttmad it made me. Poor Mariusz. On the other hand we've got a decent share of right-wing guys here in Boland so he's getting a lot of social backup.
>>
>>35981795
Is poland a xenophobe country, japan like?
>>
>>35981820
They refuse to take refugees but there media are constantly saying how bad that is.
>>
File: LXeXBnF.jpg (58 KB, 852x436) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
LXeXBnF.jpg
58 KB, 852x436
>>35981820
no, we have now hundreds of thousands of ukrainian hohols in poland after the whole crimea shabang. we just dont want islamists.
>>
this is the blob who reported pudzianowski for hate speech btw
>>
>>35981820
>>
>>35981820
Kurwaaaa
>>
>gets heavily fined for unknowingly transporting refugees
>promises to prevent it from happening again
>is getting punished for taking measures to prevent breaking the law again

Wow Europe, this is pretty pathetic, even for you.
>>
>be polish
>smuggle refugees to britain
>when caught, act racist to prevent suspicion

D E V I L I S H
>>
>>35981874
More like this?
>>
/pol/ shit. Fuck off to your containment board.
>>
>>35981820
A lot. I'm right-wing myself, but my complains are mostly about the way the countries go throught with taking in the immigrants, not the fact itself. There were hundreds of thousands of Poles leaving the country during WWII and later on, communist times and we were housed everywhere, America, Canada, Spain, Ireland. I would be a hypocrite if I was against it, but let's be objective here - it's totally different culture. It's not my fucking business to be housing them myself, I pay taxes and it's my country's, or EU duty for that matter, to give them shelter, but people are right to be mad if they don't know how to do that properly.


Besides that, if you don't understand how white the Poland is - throught my whole education, that is, highschool, college (which both had thousands of students at a time) and everything before that, I have never, ever 'known' a person of color - that is, more than said hi to a black cashier when I was abroad or something like that, never had a friend different than white. And I lived multiple cities and travelled around the country a lot.
>>
>>35981214
>refugees cost him £40k
>not allowed to dislike refugees
>>
File: poland stronk.jpg (42 KB, 549x411) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
poland stronk.jpg
42 KB, 549x411
>>35981820
Yes. Poland is basesd as fuck.
>>
>>35981970
Scottishfag here.

I think a lot of americans and other european countries don't realize some of us live in populations almost exclusively white. I think Scotland (even though more immigrants are coming) is something like 97% white people last time they checked.

I too have never known someone non white in real life. The only time I see non white people in person is when I order chinese food and the chinese guy delivers it. But even then sometimes he isn't working that day and its a white guy.

I think for some countries, refugees could be a good thing if it is planned correctly. There needs to be mandatory classes for the immigrants to attent that teaches them the countries native language. And basic cultural behaviors so that they can fit in without making everyone hate them.

Immigration can be a great thing. But it's only going to be a disaster if it is handled poorly.
>>
File: 1455255140148.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455255140148.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>35981214
grow the fuck up 5x5
go outside for once 1x7
realize the world isn't a projection of /pol/ 10x10
>>
>>35982080
go home, ahmed. no one wants you here
>>
>>35982057

Thats the problem. It has to be done correctly and they have to be inyegrated quickly by having them learn the language, customs and way of life and adapt to that. But if you bring this up thati immigrants need to change to our standards you are called a racist or xenophobe.
>>
File: 1455289173480s.jpg (3 KB, 82x125) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455289173480s.jpg
3 KB, 82x125
>>35982057

This. Europe is about 5% non-white. It's higher in the big cities like London and Paris where it's more like 30%-40%. But it still is nothing like the U.S. which is roughly 40% non-white overall and 65% non-white in big cities like NYC ffs. Ameritards are fucking morons sometimes.
>>
>>35982057
Immigration is a bad idea because arabs are europeans are too different in culture and religion.
>>
>>35982096
>lele Ahmed meymey
>mudslime kekkkkhueuhueuheuheu
yeah, considering the fact that you probably don't even lift it's the other way around Hanz. Now back to your containment board. I'm not even Arab but i'd still break into your house and fuck your wife just because I know what an insecure little stormy bitch you are.
>>
>>35982154
My total is 1300 lbs, faggot. You're the one who's getting raped, sand nigger.
>>
>>35982035
Are they burning a gay pride thing?
>>
>>35982183
save your energy ffs, i knew you were retarded but i expected some reading comprehension at least
>I'm not even Arab
this is why no one takes you stormy's seriously. It's sand nigger this, Ahmed that, mudslimes etc. grow up please.
>>
File: poland-regufees.jpg (122 KB, 550x526) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
poland-regufees.jpg
122 KB, 550x526
>>35982184
Yes. Homo faggotry is not welcome in east Europe.
>>
>>35982235
Even worse then, you're a cuck. Enjoy having your gf raped by a mudskin and your kids mugged by gypsies.
>>
>>35982143
Long term though.
So far europe has handled it badly.

The immigrants come. They all live in the same place. They set up their 'immigrant community' and then have kids who grow up in their immigrant community.

If the immigrants come and are forced to live spread out. And attend classes to learn the native language and behaviors, then there is no reason they can't have offspring who are (almost) perfectly integrated.

If being 'right winged' or whatever it's called wasn't seen as such an evil thing these days. If I was in charge of European immigration... I would make it law that all immigrant women must only have children with a native man.

Too bad we can't do that because everyone will cry.
>>
>>35982276
>I would make it law that all immigrant women must only have children with a native man.
Meaning all the native women and immigrant men will end up having children and you have turned Europe brown
>>
>>35982276
>If the immigrants come and are forced to live spread out. And attend classes to learn the native language and behaviors, then there is no reason they can't have offspring who are (almost) perfectly integrated.

And how are you going to force them to do that?

>If I was in charge of European immigration... I would make it law that all immigrant women must only have children with a native man.

ebin, absolutely ebin
>>
>>35982057

Immigration is Pio poo

Fuck off were full
>>
>>35982096

not him, but as an ahmed, i'm going to tell you, too bad. Lots of people want me hear. Especially white women. They love to hear me talk in Arabic.

best part is, I barely even know Arabic. I'm saying gibberish half the time, and they get instantly wet.

I can't wait to eliminate the inferior, inbred white people genes.
>>
>>35982183
> My total is 1300 lbs
What...
>>35981970
> never had a friend different than white
> And I lived multiple cities and travelled around the country a lot.
Well I'm not a rocket scientist but its kinda obvious that if you travel to other exclusively white countries/cities you're only going to interact with other whites.
>>35982143
Depends on the Arabians imo.
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 197x256) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 197x256
>>35982319
>not him, but as an ahmed, i'm going to tell you, too bad. Lots of people want me hear. Especially white women. They love to hear me talk in Arabic.
>best part is, I barely even know Arabic. I'm saying gibberish half the time, and they get instantly wet.
>I can't wait to eliminate the inferior, inbred white people genes.
>>
File: liberal lunacy.jpg (84 KB, 599x743) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
liberal lunacy.jpg
84 KB, 599x743
>>35981214
Refugees are a direct consequence of Obama's and Merkel's etc indecisiveness in Syria dealing with Assad.

So the best exercise is voting in people who wouldn't let a dictator slaughter people for 5 fucking years.
>>
>>35982319
1/10 you tried too hard

>>35982327
there are no good arabs, they're all the same brand of roach that has been trying to infest europe since the 8th century
>>
>>35982327
>Doesn't know what a 1300lb total means
Fuck off this board isn't for you
>>
File: images.jpg (15 KB, 272x186) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images.jpg
15 KB, 272x186
>>35982245
>retorting to the epic cuck meme
keep posting bro you're only painting a clearer picture of how stormfags from /pol/ shit up other boards with their cancer. If there ever were FEMA reeducation camps put into effect your ass would get locked up along with the refugees because fighting radicalism with radicalism is the exact reason why islamic terror came to be. Thinking it makes it different because you're guised under the banner of the faux crusades is just ignorant and childish.
>>
>>35982276
>If being 'right winged' or whatever it's called wasn't seen as such an evil thing these days. If I was in charge of European immigration... I would make it law that all immigrant women must only have children with a native man.

Lol nigga you fucked.

But hypothetically it doesn't even make sense. Not only do you have to force the immigrant women to have children with the natives you ALSO have to make a large portion of the native men as well. Good luck being in power after that.

And who the fuck is gonna take care of the damn kid anyway? The guy that was forced? Lol. The women who were all but raped? Lol.

I don't even know why I still browse 4chan anymore.
>>
>>35982367
Except I don't even go to /pol/, retard. You live in some liberal shithole, and you don't even realize most of the world outside of America/west Europe hates arabs. We have good reason to because we've been dealing with them for centuries. But whatever, enjoy you're cultural enrichment, fat acceptance, gay marriage, feminism and all the other wonders of the 21st century.
>>
>>35982311
>and how are you going to force them to do that?

By only paying their welfare after attending a weeks worth of these classes, at the end of each week. Otherwise they get nothing.


>>35982290
I doubt many women would go for these immigrant men. They have less to offer and don't have that same 'exotic' the immigrant women have.

Trust me. It would work for the most part.
>>
>>35982356
I do know what it is nigger. Just misread the thing for a sec.
>>
File: armintamzarian.jpg (24 KB, 500x381) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
armintamzarian.jpg
24 KB, 500x381
>live in germany
>parents from former german parts of poland
>fluent in polish / silesian
>grandparents living in poland, uncles and aunts in poland
>mfw shit hits the fan in germany, i'll just move to poland
>mfw do widzenia, szwaby
>>
File: download (1).jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download (1).jpg
7 KB, 275x183
>>35982429
>They have less to offer and don't have that same 'exotic' the immigrant women have.
>>
>>35982405
Lol, maybe I worded it wrong.

I didn't mean all immigrant women MUST have children by native men.

I meant they can't have a child by one of their fellow immigrants. Therefor if they want to have a child, it must be by a native man.

My bad for probably wording it wrong.
>>
>>35982183
>implying lifting prepares you to fight

Everyone flinchs whith a weak jab to the nose when they are not used to it. Dont kid yourself, not training for a fight means you suck at it
>>
>>35982429
>By only paying their welfare after attending a weeks worth of these classes, at the end of each week. Otherwise they get nothing.

Then people would go with nothing.

I don't think how large the concept of having a baby is to you. Especially if it's with someone you DON'T want to have it with.

People would turn to crime long before they start spitting out babies.
>>
>>35982429
And how are you going to force them to live seperately from other people of their culture? Or how are you going force them to breed with locals?

>>35982429
>. They have less to offer and don't have that same 'exotic' the immigrant women have.
Kek, you are truly retarded. Do you have any idea how nasty brown women are? Don't be fooled by the cherry-picked images you see on the net, there's a reason refugees keep raping german and swedish girls.
>>
File: q7N24TM.jpg (64 KB, 480x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
q7N24TM.jpg
64 KB, 480x320
>>35982448
Just don't go for the ugly ones brah.
>>
>>35982460
Sounds like a mad way to get cucked.

> "Yes I TOTALLY didn't have sex with Ahmed outside the butcher shop right before coming here. Pls give me your sweet, sweet Aryan seed hue hue hue."
>>
>>35982429
>I doubt many women would go for these immigrant men.
>Import single horny goatfuckers from a country where rape is normal and there are no nearby goats
What could go wrong?
>>
>>35982462
Good thing I also trained kickboxing in high school then.
>>
>>35982276
>bitch about being seen bad
>is in favour of fascist policies such as limiting breed

/pol/ sure is idiotic
>>
>>35982485
>don't go for 95% of their women
>go for the 5% that look like 6/10s in Europe

flawless logic
>>
>>35982485
What percentage of Indian women aren't hideous though. My best estimate is 1 in 50
>>
>>35982483
>And how are you going to force them to live seperately from other people of their culture? Or how are you going force them to breed with locals?

He's dodging the question but he basically wants his fellow countrymen to rape the living shit out of them.
On one side of the coin you have the rapefugees and on the other you have trash like this. Only difference is the social economic situations they're in.
>>
>>35982319
Lame b8
>>
>>35982517
>On one side of the coin you have the rapefugees and on the other you have trash like this. Only difference is the social economic situations they're in.
I agree only illogical people support crazy things like mass rape or mass immigration
>>
>>35982514
This.

And with Indian men it's 1 in a 100 lol.
>>
>>35982517
And this is why immigration is a bad idea. We're too different from those cultures and trying to mesh the two just causes problems.
>>
>>35982464
>>35982429
* I don't think you understand how large the concept of having a baby is
>>
>>35982514
I didn't think there were many indian people fleeing to europe?

>conversation about race
>thinks arabs and indians are the same thing
>>
>>35982534
>I agree only illogical people support crazy things like mass immigration
I'm not really one to speak but as an Ozzie we had mass immigration by war traumatised chinks a few decades ago and it turned out fine desu.

They were even holed into their little ghettoes lol.
>>
>>35982492
>highschool

Bro you do realize not training makes you lose gains right? Same with kickboxing, your abilities are all rusted up now, after a few punches you will be tired. Better resume kickboxing asap
>>
>>35982587
Eh, I'm not worried. I've been in a few street fights since then. Recently, I had to beat up a guy at my job. Before that a pedophile that was stalking a relative of mine.

Unless I run into a pro or semi pro-fighter or something I'll be fine.
>>
>>35982581
War traumatised chinks don't rape and are hard workers with respectable amounts of personal hygene though
>>
>>35982492
For how long ? Chances are your body just isn't used anymore to the rough pace of a KB class even after just a year.
>>
>>35982587
>Same with kickboxing, your abilities are all rusted up now
I'm a tennis coach and people that learned tennis as kids have good technique after giving it up years later. Muscle memory doesn't go away ask anyone who ever played an instrument either. You should have 50lbs on most immigrants you don't need to last more than a few punches
>>
File: 1427774458122.png (587 KB, 625x918) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427774458122.png
587 KB, 625x918
>>35982630
>War traumatised chinks don't rape and are hard workers with respectable amounts of personal hygene though
>>
>>35982632
That's true, but it only matters if you're a competing fighter. If you're just a guy who wants to learn some self-defense then the most important things are taught at the begining. That is how to strike, how to block, and most importantly, not to be afraid of getting hit.
>>
>>35982658
relative to modern middle eastern and african refugees.
>>
>>35982649
That, and most fights don't last beyond 4-5 punches anyway. Life isn't an action movie where everyone can eat 20 punches to face and get up for more.
>>
>>35982349
>that photo
>so many mislabeled triggers

Gr b8 m8. Also really don't think Obama invaded Iraq and destabilized the whole region, could be wrong though
>>
>>35982665
Yeah I guess you're right. You should also train to fight with a blunt weapon. Baseball bat ,a staff ,a barbell... Could come in handy
>>
>>35982695
>Also really don't think Obama invaded Iraq and destabilized the whole region
He never intended to do that. We were looking for WMD and everything that happened to Iraq was a by result of that.

It's horrific to look later on but we chose the lesser of two evils from what we knew. Please pick up a history book soon and learn your shit.
>>
>>35982737
>We were looking for WMD
Why there? Why were they anymore likely to have them than Saudi Arabia?
>>
>>35981700
>faces prosecution
They won't do anything to him. Someone reported him, so the procurator has to examine the case. Under previous government he would probably be fined, but under current one it's not gonna happen.
>>
>>35981820
Sort of but they're not even closing their borders. What they are doing is not handing out tons of welfare and free shit to every random immigrant that walks in, so none of them go there. They catch shit about not meeting their free shit quota all the time from other euro countries.
>>
>>35982914
He is being fined for accidentally smuggling people. The article is misleading
>>
>>35981820
No. We don't care about your nationality as long as you don't shit on our culture.
>>
>>35982923
Yeah, I meant the "hate speech" prosecution.
>>
>>35981214
I got mad because I thought he got fined for unknowingly harboring illegal immigrants. Now I'm even more mad cause he's getting fined for some stupid threats. Wtf is wrong with these people. I'm all pro immigrants but fuck being such a cuck.
>>
>>35982927
I'm a pajeet and I wanna go there for holidays but I don't get stabbed by the designated Polish Vigilante Unit.
How many years should I wait before it's safe to go?
>>
>>35982506
>women
Which are just 20% of all "refugees". So if anything you can find some poofty Ahmed for yourself.
>>
>>35983013
I would say you would be pretty safe as long as you don't cause trouble.
>>
File: tS9lUaB.jpg (97 KB, 416x459) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tS9lUaB.jpg
97 KB, 416x459
>>35983040
The only place I cause trouble is the dance floor.

But yeah. Thanks for answering.
>>
>>35983013
DON'T BE THIS FUCKING GUY:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-mWMyjOKCY
IF YOU DON'T ACT LIKE HIM THEN YOU'LL BE FINE.
>>
>>35983171
Pajeet here. Wasn't bothered watching whole video but can you greentext what they did that I shouldn't?
>>
File: 1455217539014.png (1 MB, 2512x1052) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455217539014.png
1 MB, 2512x1052
>>
>>35983310
Don't act like a faggot.
>>
I am British and visited every Polish City.

Imagine the most Beautiful women you have ever seen, then all the men are basically 6 foot and lift.

Also the entire city is white, like 98% white.

It's a glorious land, a truly glorious land and a saviour of Europe.

Recently some Polish hooligans were in trouble for planning to travel to Sweden and beat immigrants to death.

LONG LIVE EUROPE.
>>
>>35983351
No shit its haram.
>>
File: 1452719362871.jpg (101 KB, 513x486) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452719362871.jpg
101 KB, 513x486
>>35982080
>there isn't unrest in Europe because of mass migration
>it's all /pol/ paranoia
>>
>>35983341
10/10
>>
>>35981214
why don't you ask our friends in >>>/asp/
>>
>>35983354

"British"

Pls go Jan
>>
>>35981214
>"""""people""""" cost him a shit load in fines for their selfish behaviour
>says he'll have to forcefully stop them next time so he's not fined a ridiculous amount of money again
>hurr reporting you for RACISM!!!
>>
>>35981214
3xF firearm training
>>
Brosplit 5x5 and thaiboxing
>>
>>35981789
You're overestimating the average intelligence of a slav, they are constantly getting paid to do human trafficking browns or whites doesn't matter to them.

But how could you know you only know slavs from movies made in hollywood.
>>
>>35982737
Yeah except that whole part where Saddam let the UN look around and weapons inspectors said Iraq was all in the clear. Then Bush tried to get the UN security council to invade Iraq under Resolution 1441, the council called the evidence inconclusive and didn't warrant an invasion. Then Bush invaded anyway.

The invasion is full of, "we found weapons of mass destruction!" then the test comes back, "turns out we didn't find WMD's".

The best they found was an old discarded bunker with chemical weapons from the 1980's that no longer functioned. Hell they even justified the invasion by using Khidir Hamza a man they knew wasn't a nuclear engineer in the 1990's. So the Bush administration knowingly brought a fraud in to justify the war.

Go pick up a history book soon and learn your shit.
>>
>>35982737
>we were loking for wmd
Wow Americans actually believe this.
The un already went in and found nothing, but the us invaded anyway
>>
>>35981214
based
>>
>>35983480
>you only know slavs from movies made in hollywood.
I'm Irish we have taken in enough Polish due to being stupid enough to join the eu to have an opinion on them.
They aren't that bad go back to >>>/int/
>>
>>35983341
Fuck you, why do people keep saying this is Europe's fault?
>>
File: cannot unsee.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cannot unsee.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>35982737
>We were looking for WMD
>Americans who were 5 years old at the time absorbed this meme as a fact
>They are now old enough to post here
God help us
>>
File: bear-jew.jpg (50 KB, 620x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bear-jew.jpg
50 KB, 620x400
>>35981214
Head bashing x F
>>
>>35983533
>They are now old enough to post here
>>
>>35983510
I'm living next to a pole and he is constantly playing loud polish music while beating his wife/girlfriend and he's drunk 24/7 without a job.

Please tell me how they are in any form better than muslims not ready to integrate and wanting a poland 2.0 in foreign countries, at least the muslims make use of our free education system before using it to blow us up with bombs but I've never seen a pole no matter the generation of migrant being able to speak fluent german.
>>
>>35981644
Reason he won WSM was because the real strong guys were banned from competing during those years. Everybody else was competing in the Arnold's. Pudzian would barely make it to finals if he (in his prime) was competing today.
>>
>>35981214
Pudzianow ski is so fucking based
>redpilled
>successful business man
>good mma fighter
>record setting strongman
All while being at like fucking 15 percent bf
>>
>>35983354
> I am British

That doesn't mean much. I went to the UK for holidays once and the whites were such degenerate white trash sub-humans I genuinely felt embarrassed for them.

You're jelly coz you're part of the trash that makes up the complete heap and as such you want to latch on to te Polish eh use they're objectively superior to you in very single way lmao.
>>
>>35983569
>at least the muslims make use of our free education system
You don't want immigrants to do the shit jobs nobody wants and would prefer them doing high paying jobs?
I am completely against any form of letting non nationals work here except on a visa system similar to Europeans trying to work in Australia or Canada We never had enough of them here to form ghettos so I don't really have an opinion I guess.
>>
>>35981789
They did bo damages you illetarate fucks, the "damages" are the fines he is facing for unwittingly smuggling shit skins
>>
>>35983588
He also repeatedly states that he has no problems with refugees, just the ones that cause trouble however...
>>
>>35983620
>23000 worth of damage
>40,000 worth of fines
Read the op pic
>>
>>35983608
* as they're
>>
>>35981214
Based
>>
File: USA.jpg (76 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
USA.jpg
76 KB, 800x600
>>35981214
goddamn free speech feels good man
>>
>>35983040
>>35983013
Dont do it, they killed a Sikh medical student recently. Poland is racist as fuck their name starts with /pol/ ffs
>>
File: creepyshadow.jpg (58 KB, 599x457) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
creepyshadow.jpg
58 KB, 599x457
>>35983637
So all of them?
>>
>>35981214

Vote x F.
>>
>get refugees
>complain about your country becoming worse

if refugees made countries better, there would be a competition to accept them. this is like complaining about how giving to charity ends up in financial loss.
>>
>>35983701
lel

I'm half polish and go there all the time. I wont lie there are many areas that as a foreigner, not even necessarily mudksin, I wouldnt go. But there are plenty places where you won't have problems either, which desu are the only places worth going anyway

tfw both foreigner but can speak polish
>>
>>35983615
My point was that polacks don't even speak german while living in germany their entire lifes.

>>35983620
>unwittingly smuggling
Keep on telling that to yourself, he knew what he was doing and is trying to escape judgement by making stupid statements.
They are known for smuggling people and goods.
>>
>>35983747

some people don't want their countries to become charities

it's a never ending game
>>
>>35983721
God damn she looks so old now, is this what coal burning does to someone?
>>
>>35981795

Don't you know, anon? Defending yourself is rayciss. Bend over and let the rapefugees fuck your asshole raw and pozz it up while they eat your food, steal your money, trash your house, and molest your kids. You wouldn't want to be a racist, now, would you?

>>35981867

My housemate must think I'm a weirdo because I burst out laughing. What a miserable sack of shit. The only way the fat bitch can get laid is flooding the continent with arab goatfuckers, hoping one might get drunk enough to mistake her for a cow.
>>
>>35982319
here's your (you) friend
but you won't get another one unless you step it up senpai
>>
>>35981784
>3rd grade reading comprehension: the post
>>
>>35983354
>6 foot and lift.
that's generous but exactly really true. We are 5'11 on average, but not that many men lift. And those who look like it are most often chubby.
Our women are as beautiful as any other slavic ones. Imo slavic women are the most beautiful in the world. Russians on top. Second would be Nordic, third Italian and then the rest.
>>
>>35984262
not*
>>
>>35983620
We are the illiterate ones...
"Charged 40k after migrants hid inside his truck."
"Stowaway caused 23k in damages before they were found"

Ok 8) now that's what I call b8
>>
>>35984262
>then the rest
>including British women with the average women
>>
>>35983530
Because it is. If your argument against that is "blacks fought before too!" then you clearly have a misunderstanding of history.

The point the image on the left made is right, and so is the point on the right.
>>
>>35982138
but when you control for child bearing populations and low native birth rates it's going to change when all the old go within generations
>>
>>35982443
top kek
>>
>>35983533
That vid was fucked up
>>
>>35981781
A trucker always knows whats in his truck
>>
>>35981214
Trigger pulls x F
>>
>>35982443
It would be hilarious if, after nearly a million Poles moved to Germany over the years because of poverty, thousands of Germans moved to Poland because of rampaging kebab
>>
>>35984754
Around 3:10
>>
>>35985612
Forgot link: 3:10
https://youtu.be/-amDKfV5Hdw
>>
>>35982751
Because we sold them to Iraq a few years prior.
>>
File: z837rir.jpg (75 KB, 960x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
z837rir.jpg
75 KB, 960x540
>>35983486
>Go pick up a history book
Implying that helps
>>
>>35985725

Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>35985725
this has to be fake not even burgers or britbongs can fall that far
>>
File: 1452343282389.png (596 KB, 680x680) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452343282389.png
596 KB, 680x680
>>35985725
No way.
>>
>>35981820
A better way to ask this question

>will poland still be majority polish in 50 years because of responsible immigration policy?
>>
>>35982312
Hello, fellow Australian.
>>
>>35982057
Immigration is a good idea if you genuinely think all people are equal

Unfortunately the reality is that Africans have been and always will be basically useless to the world and letting them live in our countries is really of no benefit to anyone except people who want a pat on the back for being a good goy
>>
>>35985725
>
The fuck
>>
>>35982737
MURRICANS
>>
Remove kebab.
>>
>>35982276
The end game of basically ANY non-white immigration to Europe is the destruction of white people. It will always be this way, even if it is a very small number of immigrants. They simply breed faster than us. It's quantity over quality for them.
>>
>>35982154
I'm actually a 'sandnigger mudslime' named Ahmed... posts that berate my stereotype only do two things: show insecurity of the poster & boost my self esteem (I'm a source of some dyel's insecurity)
>>
Someone post the pic of him with the bat please
>>
>>35982417
>everyone hates America and Israel
ftfy
>>
>>35985917
Fuck you guys I found it myself
>>
>>35981687
He was threatening the french that he would smuggle in refugees like a baseball bat.
>>
>best exercise

overhead trump votes
>>
File: DIVERSITY.jpg (96 KB, 600x443) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DIVERSITY.jpg
96 KB, 600x443
>>35983620
>>35981781
>>35984355

That's $60K+ in the hole, you fucking cunts.

Goddamn, you fucks won't bat an eye or make one admission that all of these demographics rapidly changing spells doom for Western Civilization until this shit personally affects you. And by that point, let me tell you, it will be far too late.

KEKS
U
C
K
S
>>
>>35983759
What places Anon?
>>35983721
Nah. He's talked about how he's met genuinely good and keeps stating that they're normal people too and not all scum etc etc. He seems pretty chill .
>>
>>35982123
>It has to be done correctly and they have to be inyegrated quickly
This is PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE between different races
When peoples are visibly seperate they can never "integrate", nor would you want hordes of 80 IQ subhumans "integrating" into your country.

America was all white just a few decades ago too
>>
>>35982587
>muscle memory disappears
No, it doesn't. Stop talking.
>>
>>35986830
>$60k+

£63k is over $90k so that's plenty over $60k
>>
>>35981214
>Pollacks
>Racist
Stop the fucking presses.
>>
>he was fined after immigrants hid in his truck

what? how the fuck does that work
>>
>>35981214
>rapefugees and Mariusz Pudzianowski in the same thread

Is this the Twilight Zone? What in the fuck
>>
>>35981214
He's not just a former 5x World's Strongest Man. He also went into MMA after he retired from strongman, and said he'd been doing martial arts as long as he'd been lifting. Probably not the guy you want to fuck with.
>>
>>35983583
>the real strong guys were banned
Huh? I've nevre heard of this, who was banned and why?
>>
>>35983874
no, that's what being a woman does to someone. They age like shit. As a guy closing on 30 it's seriously depressing. I know people on here talk about how they think it's funny when women hit the wall, but it's actually really sad to see some of my close female friends who were so hot a few years ago are now not so hot, and they know it. They went from tons of guys wanting to be with them to... not very many guys wanting them.
>>
>>35981230

Ditto, I liked all his pages after hearing of this. Didn't know he ran a trucking business, wtf.
>>
>>35981867

what's her name and where did you get it?
>>
>>35983721
>>35983874

Who is that cunt?
>>
>>35983092
i've had much more favorable experiences with turban-clad sikhs than run of the mill pajeets, maybe pretend you are sikh and carry around a sword
>>
>>35988563
> "just be Sikh bro!"
Implying I want to get killed >>35983701
>>
>>35988679
that guy probably didn't have a sword
>>
File: kfc.jpg (41 KB, 680x515) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kfc.jpg
41 KB, 680x515
>>35981960
>>
>>35988408
When did he said he did martial arts since he was a kid? He started lifting because he hated being hit in the face when starting boxing, his first MMA fight was absolute garbage, got hit in the face and yielded immediately
>>
>>35981214
>What are the best exercises for training to fight off hoards of refugees?
Exercising your right to representation within your government.
/thread
>>
>>35985823
>implying black slaves arent from africa
>>
>>35986830
Western civilisation is already in decline
This way they at least save some face and hopefully the other races wont destroy them totally
>>
>>35981687
Both. Trying to smuggle refugees, then planned assault.
>>
>>35981688
He's facing prosecution for planned assault probably. Hate speech would only be a crime if he tried to band people together to beat up refugees.
>>
>>35985725
>Someone posts this shit on 4chan
>Anons actually believe it's part of any school curriculum

Christ you guys are naive.
>>
>>35981894
He's appealing to court to waive the fines. They can't just let people off the hook for smuggling because they claim ignorance.

He's being charged because he said he wanted to go and beat up refugees.
>>
>>35981854
Bases polands, glad someone in euorpe is not getting cucked
>>
>>35986899

I'm just going to assume this is bait, mainly because it would physically hurt me to believe anyone can be this stupid.
>>
>>35982123
If your culture was worth a damn, then people would naturally gravitate to it. Thats exactly how culture works, you dont force it
In any case second generation children of immigrants DO assimilate. It just takes time. Like one generations time
>>
>>35981894
>reading comprehension
Wow, wherever you're from, this is pretty pathetic, even for you.
>>
>>35990999
What's so stupid about it?
>>
>>35981214
glock 9x19 until failure
>>
>>35981660
nigga looks like a space marine
>>
>>35990999
>>35992486
Liberals and their passive-agressive responses, don't worry about it
>>
>>35981702
why did you post a picture of nicolas cage
>>
>>35983583
Didn't he win like 5 times in the row? I mean come on anon, why would you put him down like that.
>pfff, he wouldn't win against the REAL strongmen
>I-i'm sure I squat more than him, too
>>
>>35981820
Not nearly as much as Japan, no. We have a lot of people coming from Ukraine, and although we don't really like each other historically, at least they have a simmilar culture and work hard, so we don't have any problems at all with them. However it's safe to say that the majority of Poles is against accepting muslim refugees, despite most of the media pushing pro-immigrant bullshit.
>>
>>35982349
Who's that Indian girl? I read something involving her yesterday, but it's bothering me that I don't remember who she actually is.
>>
>>35981214
>man understandably angry, makes violent threat after they burn a £63,000 hole in his wallet and invade his business
>STOP BEING SO RACIST!!!

I fucking hate the world.
Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 32
Thread DB ID: 515362



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.