[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Mom science thread
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 335
Thread images: 22
>you need to stop working out its making you agressive!
>>
>you workout so you can eat anything you want and not get fat!
>>
>I can't believe my son is taking illegal substances! Whey protein will kill your liver!
>>
>>35959249
>you're going to end up obese if you eat like this
>mfw i'm skelly
like it happens overnight,goddamn it
>>
>>35959249
HOLY SHIT THIS SO MUCH
>>
>>35959249
Why do moms think EVERYTHING makes you aggressive?
>>
>>35959249
>you're becoming anorexic! i can't watch you do this to yourself
>mfw 88kg at 6ft 4
>>
File: 1453848275427.gif (228 KB, 165x199) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453848275427.gif
228 KB, 165x199
>"stop lifting so much you're going to get too big!"
>barely eating over maintenance
>>
>>35959324
A friend of mine unironically warned me not to overdo protein shakes because it's not good for the liver COME ON FIVE SCOOPS
>>
File: fegisudgh.jpg (32 KB, 428x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fegisudgh.jpg
32 KB, 428x500
>>35959249
>You look so handsome, I bet the girls can't leave you alone!
>>
>>35959249
>lifting
>agressive
Are you roiding anon?
>>
>>35959427
your mother wants to have sex with you
>>
>>35959427
>>35959427
>>35959427
This is exactly why I don't take compliments seriously anymore
>>
>>35959249
> Trying to lose fat? You're too skinny!
> 5'10" 170 lbs, 15% bf

in before some permabulker chimes in
>>
>>35959249
>Don't get too big now and look like one of them freaks
>nah ma, I'm cutting anyway
>Oh, do you want me to cook anything for you?
Every time
As long as I stay natty mom will cook for me during prep.
>>
Go from hungry skelly to slightly bigger

>omg anon u are gonna be obese if u keep eating so much
>>
>>35959420
.... He's right dude
>>
>you know creatine is a steroid, right?
>>
>you need real food anon! You can't only eat powder and oats!

No my mom isn't rich piana
>>
>>35959384
because women of society are forcing their feminine traits onto their sons and the rest of society, it is wrong to be masculine but here we are talking about big muscles and posting borderline gay pictures on a siberian trucker meme sharing image board.
>>
File: XBadzhxl.png (198 KB, 355x355) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
XBadzhxl.png
198 KB, 355x355
>>35959937
>tfw raised by humans
>>
>SS is a meme, anon!
>>
>>35959456
Same
>>
>>35959427
>this
>had pretty sloppy body
>she tells me of her ripped toy boy, who is pretty much the same age as me
>she wonders why i don't like too much contact with her
>>
>>35959249
I haven't spoken to my mom in over a year and she doesn't give a fuck anyway. Check your mom privilege.
>>
>>35960614
>Check your mom privilege.
My mom is dead. I win
>>
MFW mom tells me to not eat protein powder shakes and says it's not good for me.
>>
My mom encourages my gym habit, but when I told her I focus on powerlifting, she got a little meeker about it. I think part of it is because my abusive, rapist dad was into powerlifting to, and seeing some of those pieces of him in me may scare her
>>
>>35959311
This is true for blacks
>>
>>35959384
They dont want you to stop being their precious little boy

You'll understand when your child grows up
>>
>>35960797
You know what to do anon

Rape your dad
>>
>>35959464
If you're at 15%bf at 170 lbs, you'll look like shit at >12%. Just slow bulk and get some actual mass
>>
File: 1455088865893.png (212 KB, 338x353) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455088865893.png
212 KB, 338x353
>tfw I was 80lbs overweight in high school
>got /fit/
>"Anon, youre just chubby and you're so handsome, stop starving yourself!"
Why do moms think cutting = starving
>>
>>35959249
Last week you said it was the alcohol
Week before that you said it was the pot
Maybe I'm just angry mom.
>>
>>35961395
He got in a car accident in November 2014, was put into a coma for several months and last I saw was confined to a wheelchair. The rest of his family is all dead, so he had to move maybe 1000 miles before he could find someone willing to help his recovery.

He may have served jail time for a different crime, but he's getting his punishment now
>>
Feel bad for anons with shitty parents.

Maybe they should consider that it was their shitty parenting that made such an angry lad.
>>
>>35963380
>last I saw was confined to a wheelchair

perfect!

this will make your task easier
>>
>>35963507

And don't forget that most fatties learn to be fat from their parents.
>>
My entire fridge only has organic goods.

I don't complain too much because she's the one paying for it but she's totally gettingripped off paying $6/lb for chicken thighs or $6 for a gallon of skim milk when she could be paying $2.50 at most
>>
>>35960061

My mom made me feel like I was taking advantage of girls in high school when they were throwing themselves at me. Thank God I grew out of that in college.
>>
File: crab-mentality[1].jpg (163 KB, 629x632) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
crab-mentality[1].jpg
163 KB, 629x632
>>35963507
>>
>>35963539

How do you think it gets that cheap? You think it's by putting out a quality product? Pay the extra for good quality. Shit in, shit out.
>>
>>35963539
i think i pay $4 for 2.5 lbs of boneless skinless chicken.....
>>
>>35963577
In defense of the crabs, they really are scared for their buddy who is about to get et.
>>
>>35963585
and marketing
>>
>>35963577
>>35963625
:'(
>>
>>35963625
Clack clack!
>>
File: 1434664041023.jpg (436 KB, 1182x966) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1434664041023.jpg
436 KB, 1182x966
>>35959249
>You're getting too big anon! When are you going to stop? What happened to my little boy?

mfw my mum is the ultimate gains goblin.
>>
>>35963524
kek

had the same thought
>>
>>35959420
Um, yeah, he's right. 5 scoops a day is way too many let alone 5 scoops at once.
>>
>cutting
>"you're already skinny you don't need to diet"

>bulking
>"why lose all that weight if you're just going to gain it back"
>>
>>35961365
Yeah, that's probably why they live so much longer than whites on average.
>>
File: LNtElui.gif (1024 KB, 184x141) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
LNtElui.gif
1024 KB, 184x141
>>35959249 my mom was a martial artist and a nurse so I don't have to worry about this
>mfw
>>
>>35963625
Those are female crabs, they're most likely pretending to be best friends and then rejoicing when one of them is about to be kill.
>>
File: 1454381799965.jpg (27 KB, 383x472) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454381799965.jpg
27 KB, 383x472
>what's the point of going to the gym if you eat so much?
>bcaas=steroids
>>
>>35963585
You're retarded right?
You think "organic" is a catch all term for "better for me"
Wouldn't want to ingest all those anabolics would we? And don't blame the growth hormone used in chicken barns for your gyno.
Eat your cheep ass hormonaly enhanced chicken meat. It's the same shit except bigger.
>>
god I fucking hate my mom I want her to fucking die of cancer or something already fucking FUCK

she's trapping me like a bitch and emotionally blackmailing and already have fucked up my entire childhood, teens, and early 20's by not allowing me to do shit and threatening all kinds of stuff so

I don't know how to do shit man so I'm scared as fuck of everything and have no hopes for the future
>>
>>35959249
>STOP STARING AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR ANON! YOU'RE BECOMING VERY SELF ABSORBED!
>>
>>35964221
Go away Cory
>>
>>35964221
If you're an adult, move out and never see her again.

Problem solved.
>>
>>35961365
Thats just because they were bred for athleticism and muscles during the slave days
>>
>>35963380
He wont feel a thing when you fist and use him like a puppet
>>
>>35964221
This >>35964297
Be a man
>>
>>35964377
True
>>
>>35959937
Mine is.
>>
>>35964685
MA in history of slavery here.

It's not.
>>
>>35959456
Depends on where it comes from, your mom is always going to try to flatter you but if it's a stranger or someone who doesn't have a strong personal relationship with you i.e. immediate family and very close friends, I'd take the compliment, it's genuine
>>
Just spent like 2 fucking hours trying to get my brother to understand that people who have the goal of 'fitness', as opposed to 'strength and size', are not going to to make it. He refused to learn. I now realize that people actually fucking believe this.
>>
>>35964923

>MA in history of slavery

Kek
>>
>>35959249
When I was going through puberty:

"Don't lift Anon, you're going to stay short forever!"

Followed her advice and now, I'm a weak-ass 5'8" skelly in my mid-20's. Fuck.
>>
>>35961434
>>35961434
> shit
implying i'm not going to be a joocy ottermode
>>
>>35965722
Would you mind elaborating? I'm finally hitting my third month of consistent gains because I'm focusing on fitness and health as my goal instead of aesthetics, but I guess there's something I'm still missing. I want to learn what that is.
>>
>>35964201
>being this retarded

Eating organic won't magically make you less fat and shitty, but if you can't taste and feel the difference between organic/responsibly farmed food and mass produced "vegetables" you're probably trailer trash.
>>
>Stop eating so much you're going to get fat
>>
Jokes on you my mom is a personal trainer and has done a couple ironmans
>tfw my dad has done 4 ironmans
>tfw i lift for strength not endurance
>tfw can barley run a 10k

wew lad
>>
>>35965770

That's all shit a friend of mine went to school with calum Von moger and he started lifting at like 13 and still grew to 6'2
>>
My parents wholeheartedly support my enthusiasm for weightlifting just because I was really inactive as a kid, though they don't seem to understand calories in/calories out very well (they're not fat or anything, they just can't seem to wrap their minds around eating fewer calories to lose weight as opposed to "just eating healthier"). They're also a bit leery of me eating whey protein; they won't outright say it's bad but they constantly tell me I should "just eat lean ground beef or chicken instead," but fail to understand that I can't really afford to eat meat in my city on my budget.

All in all they're great, it's my extended family that's absolute shit. They're absolutely loaded and live incredibly well educated and luxurious lifestyles, but don't understand the first thing about nutrition.
>>
>>35959249

Me cutting

>You're trying to lose weight arent you? Stop eating after 7pm
>>
File: felt the feel.jpg (45 KB, 920x459) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
felt the feel.jpg
45 KB, 920x459
>>35959427
that hit me hard famalam
>>
>>35963774
This. So much this. Everything I do is criticized. I cant take a word she says seriously because of it. At least she tries though.
>>
>>35959324
>mfw protein shakes actually killed my liver.
>mfw I have no face
>>
>>35963528
That's not an excuse when you're 15+ because at that age in todays society is old enough to educate yourself and get a job to buy your own groceries if necessary (I know because thats what I did)
>>
>>35964377
>implying a few centuries of slavery can cause those evolutionary changes

It's because their bodyshape is suited for running and they're poor, so they focus on sporting achievements instead of academics
>>
>>35963539
Organic food is literally a meme. It's not scientific whatsoever.
>>
so far my mom said to me the following posts

>>35959249
>>35959324
>>35959311
>>35959392
>>35959427
>>
>>35960736
that is some EPIC meme here my friend
>>
>>35959249
>tfw I've actually become more assertive and aggressive in the arguments I have with my sister
>mfw I tell her to clean her dishes up, she says she's tired from work, and I fucking snap when she says I should have thanked her gaylord friend for giving me a lift home from work and that me being tired didn't count for not saying thank you

Kind of a dick move not to say thank you, to be sure, but I was really fucking exhausted and thanked him when she told me I hadn't said it.

Lifting's made me more assertive and confident. I can feel the test levels rising.
>>
>>35965940
>PT
>Not retarded

Pick one. Every single one of them are scam artists.
>>
>>35967799
You sound childish and petty as fuck, honestly. There's a lot more effort in doing dishes than saying two words.
>>
>>35965900
Blind taste tests have shown even you hippie fags can't tell the difference. Just because food isn't "organic" doesn't mean it's 60 cent canned vegetables you dichotomous mongoloid.
>>
>too much protein makes you aggressive
>>
"Yeah I stopped going to the gym, didn't want to get too big."
YOU NEED HAVE NO WORRY ABOUT THAT YOU NOODLEARMED CHOIRBOY
It's friendscience but whatever.
>>
>>35959384
Because you play too much LoL, anon.
>>
>>35961466
>i know that face my nigga
>>
>>35959249
>tfw I once made fun of my mum for counting calories
>mfw she always ate healthy and not over eating

I was a little fat shit.
I'm sorry mum ;_;
>>
>>35967940
post sauce nigra cause I'm one horny motherfucker
>>
>>35967985
Found it! Not sure if I am allowed to link nsfw http://imgur (.) com/a/D0pRG
>>
>>35960594
Your mom has a boy-toy?

Story please
>>
>>35968009
wow that seems kinda nice.
>>
>>35967049
in a few centuries i could breed only black cats by killing off the non black ones, why cant i breed only the strong blackies by killing off the weak ones
>>
>>35960672
free pussy. check your priviledge.
>>
>>35963625
And your mom really is scared you're starving/dying of liver failure/going to jail for breaking shit in a rage
>>
>>35959384
Because most of your life they've known you, you've been a sweet kid who could barely climb the stairs.
>>
>>35968010
>have mom
>mom acquires boy-toy
>the end
>>
>>35965940
How can you afford the computer you're typing on if your mom is a PT?
>>
>>35968085
By that logic, all the blacks that weren't killed and were able to reproduce must have been very obedient and non violent.

Now tell me anon, do you associate blacks with being obedient and non violent?
>>
>>35967799
Holy shit this is the stuff you worry about on a day to day basis?

Do something with your life!
>>
>>35959249
>>35959351
>>35959384

Maybe there is a reason why your mother is concerned.

Maybe you shouldn't be aggressive in the first place anon.
>>
>>35967049
Yep. Basketball doesn't cost much (just a hoop) and it's a way to get into college. But racists make up excuses because it's easier than admitting that slavery fucked up black communities in America which is why they're disproportionately poor. It's easier to believe slavery somehow made them "stronger" so we don't feel as bad.
>>
>>35969030
>>>tumblr
>>
>>35961365
I'm black fat and exercise.
Never gonna make it
>>
>>35959427
Why are older women always so forward about this? Is it just a way to disarm the person and make them feel good about themselves so a conversation can be more casual?
>>
>>35969030

Actually single motherhood and the welfare state have practically crippled the black community.
>>
>>35969055
No, college education. I'm a libertarian. Fuck tumblr.
>>
>>35969094
I don't disagree. But that doesn't mean what I'm saying is wrong either.
>>
>>35964396
Kekd
>>
>>35968085
Diffrence in life span and development you retard
>>
File: 1455107221180.jpg (85 KB, 600x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455107221180.jpg
85 KB, 600x450
>>35969030
Explain this to me.

>Slavery has set black people back genetically. They are now at a disadvantage.

>Black people and White people are equally intelligent. The theory that white's are intellectually superior is racist.

You believe both of these statements despite the fact that they contradict each other?
>>
>>35969167
I never said it set them back genetically. It didn't advance OR set them back genetically because slave holders couldn't actually control who slaves boned. Sometimes they tried but people are people and they weren't super successful. Slaves had enough autonomy that they could have kids with anyone within walking distance if both parties were amenable.
>>
>>35969167
>what is economics?

This is why school is important, kids.
>>
File: hi test.jpg (78 KB, 640x615) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hi test.jpg
78 KB, 640x615
>>35959249
Posting my friend's mom.
>>
>>35969243
So how is slavery still holding back blacks?
>>
>>35969311
Looks like a massive cum dumpster but if I was at a house party and drunk enough, I would fill her to the fucking brim.
>>
>>35969311
You fucked her, right?
>>
>>35969311
Would obliterate
>>
>>35969311
Have you banged her yet?
>>
>>35969328
Complicated answer but the short version is that slavery basically left most American blacks with nothing after 1865 and there was still entrenched racism up until like the 1970s. (Still kinda is, but nearly as much.) So for centuries you had an entire race for the most part living as second class citizens, which doesn't give them a great foundation for growth economically. Just because something changes doesn't mean the long term effects aren't felt for a long time afterwards.
>>
>>35969294
200 years is more than enough time to recover economically.
Jews recovered remarkably quickly. Similarly, Asian migrants went from near poverty to wealthy in only a generation. Admit that black Americans have an attitude problem and a dependence on hand outs. If they put a stronger focus on education and hard work like Asian migrants do, they would close the gap incredibly quickly especially with the amount of affirmative action programs and quotas they have at their disposal.
>>
>>35969012
sounds like something a bitch nigger would say
>>
>>35959249

> Mom I'm cutting
> Oh goodness you need more money for groceries!
> No mom, I'm doing it myself
> No no no I don't want my kids going hungry!

l-love you mom
>>
>>35959418
Why do some mothers say this? I'm the exact opposite. She freaks out whenever I mention I'm going to stop bulking in a couple of months. Ruined my last cut because she kept buying me free takeout. Shit, man. I can't turn down free food. I wasn't raised that way.
>>
>>35969365
200 years? You know that in the 1970s blacks were still barred from most high paying jobs, right? Blacks have always been treated worse than the other groups you mentioned in America. None of them were literally enslaved. I'm not saying there ISN'T an attitude problem or handouts issue in the black community. What I'm saying is that if you ignore the very real economic underpinnings, you're kind of a retard with no grasp of American history.
>>
>>35969391
This. What blacks really need is MORE welfare and for us to continue to apologize -- forever.
>>
>>35969391
1970s was still 40 years ago. Tell me why in the last 30 years black couldn't have made a change?
>>
>>35961365
Im black and i work out because i dont want to be weak, stop being fucking stupid
>>
>>35969406
But I didn't say that. Welfare hurts everyone by fostering dependence. You're just strawmanning. I expected more.

>>35969416
They have. But 40 years isn't enough time for a huge historical improvement. It took Germany more than that to get its shit together after WWII.
>>
>>35969406
Well when they elect Bernie Cuckold Sanders, they can have all the welfare they want! Just wait and see another generation of blacks throw their lives away content to live off food stamps.
>>
>>35969434
I'm the guy this guy is responding to and I hate Bernie. You know you don't have to be liberal to not be racist, right? I was a state delegate for Ron Paul in 2008.
>>
>>35969428
That's because Germany had a great big fucking wall through the middle of Berlin until 1989. As soon as that wall came down and East and West Germany were reunited, they got their shit together incredibly quickly and within less than 10 years were the Economic powerhouse of Europe.

Can't imagine black doing anything nearly as impressive. Just look at Africa for fuck sake.
>>
>>35969030
oh my god you're totally right
curse those goddamn racists, keepin' da black man down!
>>
>>35969465
Actually eastern Germany is still economically behind western Germany and there is a higher incidence of crime in that region. Also Africa was on part with Europe until Europe cucked it.

Seriously, kids, stay in school.
>>
>>35969481
You are excellent at making men out of straw. Why aren't you in politics?
>>
>>35969483
There may be slight disparity but you can't deny Germany had an incredibly fast recovery. Just admit that it's not all "whitey's fault".
>>
Why does /pol/ have to invade every board on this site?
>>
>>35969494
not in /pol/ cuz this is /fit/
how bout u friendo
>>
>>35969499
West Germany had actually been growing for years. It was more of a continuance of that, which is why regions like BW or Bavaria still outpace the northeastern regions. It's why Munich is nicer than Berlin. You been to Germany, anon? Doesn't sound like you have.

And I never said it was "all whitey's fault." I said the problem is nuanced and slavery played a role in creating it. How many strawmen will you set up for me to knock down today?
>>
>>35969506
Because Alt Right is the most alpha political stance and therefore is right at home on /fit/.
>>
>>35969535
Being apolitical or having your own viewpoints is the most alpha.
>>
>>35969366
see? your mom is right about you being aggressive asshole
>>
>>35969544
having retarded viewpoints doesn't make you alpha. it makes you an idiot.
>>
>>35969631
Fair. But I more meant formulating your own viewpoints outside of party politics is more alpha than simply adhering to an established spectrum. Thinking for yourself is certainly an alpha trait.
>>
>>35969530
>Implying Berlin isn't an Amazing city.

Please anon, it can't be denied that the Germans put more work in than your average nigger.
>>
>>35969841
Berlin is ok, but it's objectively dirtier and objectively less well off financially than Munich. And honestly, your average German is more hardworking than your average American, white or black, so what does this prove?
>>
>>35969869
> so what does this prove?

That the Aryan race reigns supreme.
>>
>>35970019
Ok.
>>
>tfw your mom is /fit/
>>
>>35959333
This happend to me as well, she said: Well how big do you want to get and I said 80 kg minimum because that's still DYEL at 6', then she said you should watch it so you don't become a fatty(paraphrasing here cuz I'm german) and I said yeah, as if that happens, I have to eat a huge caloric surplus right now to gain my hard earned pounds and muscles
>>
>>35959418
Are mothers retarded, I want to get into the army and she is concerned about me getting too muscular...Wtf? I'm barely out of DYEL mode and scrape 80 kg when I'm fucking filled with water/milk/food
>>
>>35970767
London
>>
>>35959937
Mine:
You will get sick of eating peanut butter if you eat it every day

Yeah, as if I enjoyed swallowing down mouthfuls of peanut butter with water everyday in the first place.
>>
>>35970767
>that face

are you sure it's not your dad?
>>
>>35963539
>implying that's expensive
100 grams of chicken breast cost my mother 3 dollars that means it's 13-16 dollars per lb
>>
>You need to stop doing that DEE EN PEE stuff anon, it's really bad for you and you're leaving sweat all over the house!

I'm trying to cut you stupid fucking cunt.
>>
>>35969100
So
>>>/t/umblr ?
What kind of attitude do you think you're twisting here? Being so one sided in an argument and pinning everything down to what your self hating liberal prof cunt told you isn't very intelligent
>>
File: 1437907497371.jpg (110 KB, 800x628) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1437907497371.jpg
110 KB, 800x628
>>35969356
Cry more about it while enjoying your affirmative action.

Roody-poo faggot.
>>
>>35970902
See >>35969100

>>35971467

See >>35969428

Also I'm white you stupid cuck.
>>
>>35970902
>he thinks college is still lecture based
>>
>>35970902
Oh also my civil war history professor was based and had like 50 guns that he invited us to shoot at his house. He hated liberals. So there's that.
>>
>>35969483
Historically, Africa has rarely been "on par" with Europe. And their leaders cucked themselves by being greedy idiots. A couple of Portuguese ships went into Africa and started up the slave trade, with the help of leaders all too willing to sell rival tribes into slavery.
>>
>don't hurt your back lifting those heavy weights

Heavy deadlifts improved my posture and fixed my chronic back pain.
>>
>>35971758
No one is saying Africans weren't involved in the slave trade. But yes, Africa was historically on par with Europe up until around the late Middle Ages. The Muslims you poltards hate so much were actually more advanced up until then as well. Sorry but it's well documented. You should pick up a book sometime.
>>
>>35971758
>implying Europeans weren't greedy and frequently idiots

that's called human nature, family.
>>
>>35969391
> In the 1970s blacks were still barred from most high paying jobs

So what? The problem with African Americans in the country is not that there aren't enough Black CEO's. The problem is that there are far too many broken families, incarcerated men, and far too much drug abuse, gang activity, and crime. A glass ceiling on the highest-paying jobs doesn't excuse these other social problems. African American culture has serious fundamental flaws. Which is not to say that ANY culture is perfect, but until there is cultural change, there will be no progress for African Americans as a group.
>>
>>35971831
Not excusing the slave trade, just saying that it's not "big bad Europoors", but OTHER Africans that made the slave trade what it was. Both sides were greedy, immoral, cunts.
>>
>>35971840
A lack of capital in a capitalist society doesn't seem like a problem to you?

inb4 socialist; I'm probably more free market than you are

And again, you are strawmanning. Of course those problems exist in the black community. Why can't the cultural issue and the economic issues be related? Poor people of any race have these issues. Why do you think so many mafia groups are immegrant based? The problem is that you're looking on this with one possible cause in mind: race. That's so simplistic that it's comical.
>>
>>35971809
> Africa on par with Europe
African Africans or north Africans? You have to remember sub Saharan and north African people can not be looped under the term "African", basically totally different people. North Africans on par with Europe ever, yes. Sub Saharan Africans on par with Europe, nah
>>
>>35971861
But I agree with that. I never said otherwise. My only point here is that the race issue is very complex and people want to make it as simple as "lol blacks a shit." And that's just bad logic.
>>
>>35971895
Coastal Africa as well as North Africa. Central Africa a bit less. But that's the problem with grouping a whole continent and assuming everyone in it is similar, yeah?
>>
>>35967973
i think i remember her posting on a fat hate thread about you!
>>
>>35971809
Define "on par".

East Africa? Always been shit, before and after the Muslims started up a Caliphate there. West/Central Africa? Lots of desert, low natural resources, literally 1 kingdom of note. South Africa was basically just tribes before Europeans took it over.

North Africa has had some pretty based civilizations. Egyptians, then Phoenician- influenced civilization (e.g Carthage), then Muslim-influenced civilization. But that's not the whole continent. At all.
>>
>>35971953
Generally similar in terms of technological advancement, economic strength etc. And some west and east African societies were pretty powerful just because coastal resources. But that's my exact point right? Resources and culture have a lot to do with how well a society functions. It's not just "lol they're black."
>>
My mom doesn't do retarded shit like things i read in this thread,she always understands and accepts things.
Love you mom!
>>
>>35971906
The eastern coast, right? Regardless though, sub Sahara Africans have always been behind. Basically no domesticated crops and no domesticated animals, up until recently with imported crops
>>
>>35971990
OK but that doesn't disprove my point. The problem isn't skin color. It's a question of many factors. I'm not even arguing from a particularly liberal or even political standpoint. It's just logic that history and economics aren't 100 percent based on race.
>>
>>35971883
I barely even mentioned race. You're the only one doing that homie. Racism is bad, yes. The ending of slavery didn't suddenly mean that Blacks were on an even playing field. Yup. The low socio-economic status of Blacks is absolutely reinforced by the culture that I just described. That's not to say that Irish, or Italian, or *insert immigrant group here* didn't have struggles/crime when they came. But what did happen was an eventual cultural change to fit in with other Americans. Because of slavery, and then the segregation that followed, Blacks never integrated into American society as a whole. The question is, how do we help that transition?

We've got two examples of immigrant groups that are mostly insular, but with wildly different outcomes. Asians came here, established roots, and oftentimes changed very little in terms of their cultural values. They ended up very successful here, perhaps because some of their values (e.g hard work, no complaining, strong focus on children, etc) meshed well with American values. On the other hand, we're of course seeing lots of immigration from Mexico. Central America as well, but Mexican communities are especially insular. Compared to other Spanish-speaking immigrants, Mexicans are multiple times less likely to learn English, for example. As a result, even though Mexicans may work hard, being insular makes it harder to move up the economic ladder.
>>
>>35972059
I was more referring to others in the thread, anon. Not you personally.
>>
>>35971976
Never made that argument once. I think we're very close to agreement. It's not about genetics, or the amount of melanin in the skin. It's about socio-economic status and cultural values.
>>
>>35972076
>>35972081
Ah, gotcha. Second one's me.
>>
>>35971990
>lives in actual garden of Eden, cradle of life etc
>reach out and take foods off plants
>abundant and varied animals to feast on
>oh shit Mdunga, we gotta sort our food situation out quick smart!
it tends to not snow in Africa, so domesticated/intensive food production isn't so very very necessary...
>>
>>35972094
It is if you want to start a large and static population. You need agriculture for that.
>>
>>35972094
Which leads to not having to prepare for winter and not having to plan ahead for the future. Sub Saharan people did not pass on genes of people that learned how to figure shit out, but people that could out run and kill animals. Whilst the only way to pass on genes in Europe was to have progeny that could prepare for winter and plan ahead and all that
>>
>>35972165
That is not how evolution works, family.
>>
>wow you look way better than you did in highschool, keep at it!

I have a cool mom.
>>
>>35959249
stop being aggressive to your mom, shitbag
>>
>>35972165
Wat. There's no gene specifically for hunting or farming. Jesus Christ, the American school system has failed so many people.
>>
>>35972178

That's exactly how evolution work
>>
>>35972210
Holy shit please be trolling.
>>
Anon you're getting too buff
>5'10 182lbs
I highly doubt i'm "too buff" mom
>>
>>35972217
Some folks just skip brain day.
Turns out the meat in your head can be exercised as well.
>>
>>35972229
>Some folks just skip brain day.

I need that as a quote on my wall.
>>
>>35972217
Behaviors are passed on through genes too. How your parents acted in their life will affect yours.
>>
>>35972178
Then how does evolution work then? It's all just random that people with different sun exposures develop lighter or darker skin? Having populations culled in different ways doesn't have any effect in later generation genes?
>>
>>35972229

Propensity towards behaviour cannot be a genetic trait

Oh boy it's a good thing someone taught you how to breathe when you were born
>>
>>35972249
>>35972255

There's no gene for "being good at hunting." Christ. Hunting is a specific skill that requires broader things like situation awareness or observational thinking. Know how I know you 1.) don't hunt and 2.) have never set foot in a biology class?
>>
>>35972259
>>>>>

You might actually be retarded.
Breathing isn't a behavior.
Nor is fucking cell reproduction.
Nor are chromosomes.
>>
>>35972165
>posts in mom science thread
>with mom science
>>
>>35972294
I think the breathing comment was more to imply you are really really stupid.

And nice job proving him right with your complete failure to understand that btw.
>>
>>35972310
>him
>>
>>35972347
Oh, well thank God for that.
>>
>Mum lost 90lbs by dieting and using a stepping machine like pic related
>very good achievement of course and she will live much longer, very happy for her
>however this means she has viewed me working out with suspicion
>seems to think that a stepping machine will let me gain muscle and become big
>doesn't understand that cardio doesn't build muscle
>keeps trying to make me use her stepping machine
>won't stop it
>followed me to the gym recently
>snuck in somehow with the stepping machine
>walked to the weights area and put it down, then started walking on it while loudly shouting 'WOW GUYS, I CAN FEEL THE BURN, GETTING BIG!' to all the gym patrons
>ignored her, she got mad
>for my birthday she bought me my own stepping machine
>glued on pictures of my childhood bullies she found on facebook
>'now you can get big while walking all over those bullies anon'
>won't stop this
>losing gains because I use a stepper just to please her

help me lads
>>
>>35972279
Where did it say "being good at hunting"? I'm just saying some people are more built for running distances or faster, stocky legged people are not particularly good runners and most runners have longer legs. Longer legs would help better to catch up to animals using weapons with shorter range while using a longer range weapon wouldn't require catching up if more at a distance, no? Also please prove me wrong instead of going straight to insults
>>
>>35972395
That's not what you said the first time AT ALL. And I think enough people already explained to you why you're wrong.
>>
>>35972395
Hunting isn't just a physical endeavor. Again, want to know how I know you don't hunt?
>>
>>35972279
Situational awareness and critical thinking are definitely behaviors that are passed on through genes. It's ironic that try to insult me by saying I've never stepped foot in a biology class when this is basic biology. If you went to school 5-10 years ago, then you wouldn't have learned that behaviors are passed on through genes as up until recently it was thought that behaviors were absolutely not genetic, but they are.
http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/bb/neuro/neuro02/web3/rdeering.html

Genes code the proteins that arrange the structure of your brain and this absolutely has an outcome on your behavior.
>>
>>35959249
go from 295 down to 235, want to be 190-200(lean body mass between 170 and 180)

get told to not lose too much weight
ask why
because girls like guys with a little meat on their bones.
>>
>>35972456
>Situational awareness and critical thinking are definitely behaviors that are passed on through genes

Literally was my point.
>>
>>35963761
8 SCOOPS C'MON
>>
>>35972436
>>35972418
>let's just pretend all these factors don't make a difference.
Now you're really either trolling or are just this retarded.
So you're saying if Usain bolt had little midget legs he would still be #1? Absolutely not.
>>
>>35972456
You should reread the comment you replied to Jesus Christ...
>>
>>35972482
>Usain Bolt
>having anything to do with hunting

Wat.
>>
>>35972464
That was his point though. By admitting these genes exist you're admitting that a good hunting gene is exists. What would a good hunting gene be other than the makeup of the genes that make you good hunter?
For someone talking about broad things you have a very narrow mind.
>>
>>35972482
>you need to run fast to kill an animal

Confirmed for having never gone hunting.
>>
>>35972505
>missing the point so hard
Factors anon.
Long legs would have an effect on hunting, so would short legs. I'm not saying it's the be all end all, I'm saying it's a FACTOR. ESPECIALLY, when we had to run down our prey.
You need to learn some relativity in your life.
>>
>>35972519
Because the premise is that certain races have better situation awareness or long term planning etc. than others and that hasn't been demonstrated in science ever.
>>
>>35972525
We're talking about before the development of guns and arrows, when this kind of stuff mattered. Please learn to read.
>>
>>35972534
Ancients ran down their prey... right over a cliff so they could trap it and then kill it with spears. Sounds like, oh I don't know, planning? Primitive hunting like modern hunting, is about planning, ambush, and thinking.
>>
>>35972418
Nobody has yet to tell me how it is I'm wrong. All I put, basically, was Europeans had been culled to keep genes of people that could prepare for winter, by making the most of a season with nearby crops and docile penned animals. While sub Saharan Africans did not have to prepare for winter, but did have to be more physically athletic in order to be better hunters

> hurr durr figuring things out means naturally farmers
>hurr durr being physically athletic means naturally hunters
These are learned things, but some genes help people lean either or. Read up on twin studies then decide whether or not genes also play a role in behavior
>>
>>35972546
See >>35972554

Please also how to read. Specifically books.

>>35972557
Also see >>35972554


ITT: people who have never been outside or in the woods.
>>
>>35972539
Except it has, go do some research. Go look at the sat scores, iq scores, etc. Of each race based on wealth distribution. Even the wealthiest black man is dumber on average than the average dirt poor white boy.
It's undeniably a combination of genetic and cultural traits.
How you act in this life, will affect your kid.
>>
>>35972557
>agriculture doesn't require physical strength

Ok.
>>
>>35972580
>SAT
>IQ test
>science

Top kek.
>>
>>35972580
/pol/ please go
>>
>>35972580
>intelligence based on wealth distribution

how much do you make anon? :^)
>>
>>35967899
>poorfags believe this
>>
>>35959937

>TFW no rich piana in mom garb spoonfeeding you whey protein powder and oatz telling you to eat big to get big

Why even live brehs
>>
>>35972583
>Physically athletic= strength
Ok
>>
>>35972557
>nobody proved me wrong guys

They have. You're being too dense to understand it.
>>
>>35972539
Read up on Rhodesia and what happened to all the infrastructure and farms
>>
>>35969030
>wah wah wah Tumblr
>the entire academic community must be wrong, I visit /pol/ and am le redpilled freethinker

You're absolutely right anon, though I think the atrocious governmental and societal practices following the emancipation are just as much if not more to blame.

We have the same thing in Canada with the first nations.
>>
>>35972688
>learn about Rhodesia

mfw I mostly lurk /k/
mfw I have no face
>>
>>35972703
I agree. We have not done well by our black population. It's well known by other countries but Americans are hesitant to admit it. Easier to blame the victims.
>>
>starts gym
>mention to mom on phone something offhanded about being at gym

>see mom two weeks after touching first barbell

> anon, you look like you've been working out.

>th thanks, mom
>>
>>35971694
>defends black laziness and backwardness, despite the example of Asian fastidiousness
>as a white man
>calls another poster a cuck

Wew lad.
>>
>>35972113
Except the idea of "we need to start becoming a big conentrated population so we can modernize!" Is entirely a modern notion you dumb faggot

>>35972165
You had it right until you started rambling about genes. Modern homo is all practically identical, culture is not passed on genetically in any way shape or form. 0/10 made me respond.

>>35972210
>>35972255
Good god. That's almost like saying people are born knowing how to speak languages. Like, yes, awareness and the ability to run long distances are evolutionary benefits for hunting, but take an African baby, a white baby, and an Asian baby and raise them in a European style agricultural community and they'll all be exactly (on average) the same at it.

>>35972249
Not for cultural things like making tools, using advanced tools, advanced planning, etc.

>>35972259
That's a very odd statement anon, comparing learned culture to natural impulse. Breathing =/= advanced tool based hunting =/= agriculture. Simple "hunting" persistence/opportunistic hunting comes naturally to all humans that are raised in an environment where that would be profitable. But blacks in Africa don't "tend" towards advanced tool based hunting through genetics, they do it because that's what they learn.
>>
>>35972728
It's shitty in Canada because we boo Americans for their treatment of blacks, but we did the same (or worse) to the native Americans. But we carried out genocide before we spent 100+ years actively trying to erase their culture.
>>
>>35972818
>is racist

>>35972824
When did I say agricultural and growth weren't part of modernity? Please show me.
>>
>>35972818
>culture is genetic

Top wew
>>
>>35972866
It read as though you were Implying tendency towards behaviour was genetic rather than culture, though I ay have misinterpreted what you meant by behaviour, or if you were actually Implying anything.

I meant agriculture in the cultural sense, as opposed to a hunter/gatherer/forager culture. In which case it is dictated by surrounding and a variety of factors, but not by genetics.
>>
>>35972384
>glued on pictures of my childhood bullies she found on facebook
>'now you can get big while walking all over those bullies anon'
Post pics
>>
>>35972901
Ok well I super agree with this, so I'm not sure what happened there to be honest family.
>>
>>35972930
My bad, without IDs it's really easy to get tripped up and misread/misinterpret things.
>>
>>35967899
>dichotomus mongoloi

Wew lad
>>
>>35972946
Still better than what happens with IDs. Looking at you, Reddit.
>>
>>35961365
Bitch shut the fuck up with that bullshit you retarded motherfucker.

Get that ass banned.
>>
>>35972818
>>35972869
>>35972968

>wew lad

wew lad
>>
>>35972971
That's also true. People like to cry about anonymity bringing out the worst; pseudo anonymity with rewards given for mindlessly appealing to an anonymous community is just as bad, if a bit different.
>>
>>35972988
WEE WEW WEE WEW WEE WEW WEE WEW

Here comes the lad-bulance
>>
>>35969391
Don't listen to these other retards.

>blacks are viewed as second class citizens until 1970
>expect them to change position on a large scale in 1 generarion

Blacks still have second rank everything.
They live in poor neighbourhoods, have poor schools and have shit habits.
It's social heritance. And that is tough to break.
You need to understand, that creating something out of nothing is hard.
And that's why so many blacks seem unintelligent and are poor.

But many people deny this, including the ones in this thread.
>>
>>35974558
Extremely true. Kind of makes me want to put them in that exact situation and see how well they'd do.
>>
>>35974579
Yeah, but I can understand the frustration.
Seeing someone not do very well, live off "your tax money" makes people envious. And this will start the hate.
But the only way to eliminate the problem, is to make sure that there are no ghettoes.
I'm not a socialist, but the best communities are those where there is least inequality. But I think the whole welfare tactic is pointless.
Yes they will blow the money on stupid shit. Because they don't know any better.
Like people who won the lottery and 2 years after they're broke, because they didn't invest shit.

Personally I think a lot of America's problems could be solved, if they focused on making equal opportunities for everyone. Cheaper college, health care and better public schools.
And the 1% can afford to pay 5% more in tax to fund it. But that is too commie logic for them.
Kinda excited to see if bernie wins.
I don't think America is ready for it.
>>
>>35974881
That's actually too commie logic for me, to be honest.
>>
>>35974942
Yeah, and I am torn myself because I believe this, but when it comes to values I'm way more conservative.
Economically I am inclined to socialism though, just because equal opportunity is getting rarer these days.
>>
>>35975096
>equal opportunity

Yeah for those in power. Pretty much how that always plays out.
>>
>>35975117
And that is what is wrong.
The system is made for those who already have a lot.
I'm not even american, but the American Dream dying is making me a little sad.
>>
>>35975186
>I'm not even american

Would you believe I guessed that right off the bat? I will never understand why the rest of the world feels the need to talk down to us about how our politics aren't left enough for them. They're not supposed to be.
>>
>>35969869
also more fun. and you don't get fucked by the police for every little drug the find on you
>>
>>35975250
Yeah only harassed by beggars 24/7 and treated like a tourist with people trying to rip you off if you look even slightly foreign.

I'll take Munich any day of the week.
>>
>>35975222
Just saying that I think your system is flawed.
USA was build on the idea of hard wprk paying off. A man was master of his own fortune.
But now there is none of that left. Everything costs so much money, that you cut off a lot of people.
And I think it's sad, because I like so much about your culture.
Also I just watched "the big short" today.
That movie sure as fuck makes you think.
>>
>>35975307
Yeah but here's the thing.

No one asked you.

I actually live here. I have 60K in student debt and a middling pay job. And you know what? I'm doing fine. I like it. Fuck off and deal with your own country's problems. And don't tell me you don't have any because everyone does.
>>
>>35959249
>You're always so angry anon!
>No I'm not?
>See!, why are you in such a mood?
WAKE ME UP (before you go-go)
>>
>>35975321
You seem frustrated.
Are you unable to talk about the shortcomings of your country in a casual discussion?
>>
>>35959427
>tfw I get this all the time
>not from mom tho
>strangers, female friends, gay friend
>always been too beta to make a move, even if I'm 95% sure she wants my dick

how do I get over this damn hump
>>
>>35975383
Ok then let's talk about yours. What's it like needing a permission slip from the government to own a firearm, let alone defend yourself with one?
>>
>>35975398
I' m from Denmark
Our problems are

>immigrants
>big company tax fraud
>distrust in politicians
>we are bit of a fatty nation as well, this is slowly turning though
>all people move to the big cities, leaving the outer areas under populated
>muslim ghettoes. They are not propermy integrated, and sadly they are our version of niggers. Poor neighbourhoods.
>but mass shootings aint one

Guns arent one. Nobody has any, except for police. My dad has, but he goes hunting.
And the test to get a license is pretty damn hard, with regular check ups.
Why are guns so important to you?
>>
>>35975460
>mass shootings

We're a country of 320 million people, 8.000 a year of whom are murdered by a gun and less than 300 of whom die by rifles. Yeah. We're DROWNING in shootings over here. Feel free to check the stats yourself.

>Why are guns so important to you?

That would take me an essay to explain. But mostly because I believe armed self defense is a human right. It was just one example. In America, rights exist and are curtailed only if you do something to lose them. We didn't have kings so we don't really see our rights as being given by anyone.

It's pretty sweet, I'll be honest.
>>
>>35975460
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Copenhagen_shootings
>>
>>35975321
>60K in student debt
What the fuck man. Why do people do this to themselves?
>>
>>35975533
Having a quality education is nice?
>>
>>35959324
I'm fucked, arn't I? I've been having one shake to keep me full every day (Usualy for breakfast or lunch, paired with some fruit). I've been trying to get /fit/ because i've got a fatty liver, and am too fatty in general.
>>
>>35975460
>Guns arent one. Nobody has any, except for police.

Yeah except for every fucking terrorist that manages to sneak in with your millions of refugees. Probably numbering the hundreds of thousands by now. You Eurotards are fucking delusional. Thats why I laugh every time you fags get bombed, shot or one of your little feminist whores gets raped and beaten. You deserve it, each and every time.
>>
>>35975561
Know the best part. After Paris, when their gun laws totally failed to protect them the answer was MORE GUN LAWS. How cucked do you have to be to accept that as a continent?
>>
>>35975500
>trying to explain the concept of liberty to a yurocuck

good luck. they've never had it. it's like explaining sex to a virgin.
>>
>>35975517
Act of terrorism
Sadly an issue all over Europe

>>35975500
Now figure out how many people die each day due to firearms.
It's a lot, compared to all other top 20 nations in the world.
And your rights were given to you by founding fathers? Business men and other elite status people.
And why do you bring god into everything? Does your politicians honestly believe that God is with them?
>>
>>35975584
>if it's in America it's a mass shooting
>if it's in Europe it's terrorism

Ok.

>God

I'm agnostic and never brought God into it. Are you just making things up in your head now?
>>
>>35959884
C'MON
>>
>>35975581
If you are so free, then how come you have to drink booze out of a bag, and can't even smoke outside?
Sure sounds like freedom to me.
>>
>>35975598
You brought guns up, son.

And 1 person shoouing another is not a mass shooting.
There also needs to be a political statement behind it, which your columbine kids dont have.
>>
>>35975604
Ok I will concede that one point. When I was in Germany I LOVED drinking outside.

That being said, I've also fired a fully automatic weapon at a gun range once and it was pure sex. I'll take the tradeoff. Gladly. And our beer is better than anyone in the world's anyway, so when we do get to drink it, it is fantastic.

>>35975621
>Columbine
>not political

Top fucking kek.
>>
>>35975621
Was Columbine really the most relevant example you could think of? Damn, dude...
>>
>>35975584
>it's a lot

8000/320000000 = .000025%

yeah k
>>
>>35975539
>tfw quality eduction
>tfw paid my school fees with money I made bartending while at university
>tfw no student debt.
>>
>>35975661
I've been in the Euro school system. It's just... impersonal and one size fits all. The lectures aren't great. Idk, man. I truly just dgaf about the debt. Helps my credit rating anyway and my taxes are low so it's not a burden. I'd rather that money go to my school than the state that keeps trying to cuck everyone.
>>
File: 20160211_201921.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20160211_201921.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>35975460
>>35975561
>>35975584
>>35975621

you mad, broski?
>>
File: 1454922534155.jpg (84 KB, 850x547) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454922534155.jpg
84 KB, 850x547
>>35975628
You can shoot here as well. I don't know if you can shoot automatics though.Just have to join a club and stuff to do it.
And you can't take the rifle home, but yeah..
And danish beer isn't the best.. But I always get beer from Belgium if I can, that's some top fucking quality man.

>>35975638
It was the first one I could think of. There is that red headed guy also, and more, but I can't remember the names of those.
Virginia tech massacre is another one?
But usually there is no political association with these. It is insane people, doing insane things. Terrorists are usually part of an organization, and their attacks are more targeted and planned.

It's 02 at night, and I have to sleep now. Gotta drive to Italy tomorrow, so can't fall asleep.
Good luck Americans!
>>
File: P1020897.jpg (3 MB, 3968x2232) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
P1020897.jpg
3 MB, 3968x2232
>>35975707
>can't take the rifle home

wat

>Danish beer is the best

top kek

>But usually there is no political association with these. It is insane people, doing insane things. Terrorists are usually part of an organization, and their attacks are more targeted and planned.

Well that makes it all better!
>>
>>35975700
Also I can taste the freedom through the screen. Sing the national anthem and shiot at a picture of Osama bin Laden for me please

>>35975644
Now compare that to other countries

>hardmode: no south american ones
>ultra hard mode: top 20 richest countries mode
>>
>>35975584
Lots of people get hurt from firearms, because people are idiots. Let's say that 99 percent of people can use firearms responsibly, and the other 1 percent are idiots. That's 3.3 million idiots with access to guns in the US, which is over half of the population of Denmark (5.64 million). People are going to get hurt.

Also consider the differences in terms of culture and diversity. With the US, you're dealing with a country almost 60 times larger than Denmark. A country infinitely more culturally and racially diverse, and a country with a culture of gun ownership that's been a part of this country since the first colonists. Throw in a relatively weak central government for most of our history, and you can see why guns aren't given up very easily. European countries have been insular, mono-culture monarchies for hundreds, even thousands of years. By comparison, the US is still the wild wild west.
>>
>>35975707
>>35975721
oh wait *isn't* the best. Sorry i misread that. But yeah I'm not just saying US beer is the best. Michael Jackson (not that one) said it too. We just have more variety.
>>
>>35975721
Did you even read my post, burgerfriend?
>>
File: gains goblins.jpg (50 KB, 468x286) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gains goblins.jpg
50 KB, 468x286
>why do you waste so much time in the gym? why not just enjoy life like us?
>>
>>35975740
I've done that comparison. Long story short: we have more gun crime but average murder rate. If you're stabbed, is that really better? And why would I not include south american countries? They have far stricter laws and much much higher murder rates. I'm guessing that's why you tried to bait me into not using them as examples.
>>
File: America.gif (263 KB, 600x304) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
America.gif
263 KB, 600x304
>>35975751
I'M AMERICAN I DON'T NEED TO READ READINGS FOR FAGGOTS

But yeah I misread it. I said so in >>35975748
. Sorry.
>>
>>35975742
Yeah true.
But there is a problem then, which you aren't dealing with very well.

Goodbye m8s, love talking politics with you.
>>
>>35975776
Yeah I posted and then read.
Please vote trump for me.
I wanna see what that man will do!
>>
>>35975790
Obviously that was not me. Fuck Turmp. Fuck em all, honestly.
>>
>>35975790
2/10 because I replied I guess...
>>
>>35975742
Yeah but I think it's saying something that even if even though that one percent is made of idiots, only 33K people die from guns (mostly suicides and that data was 2013; it's lower this year). Given the amount of access and the sheer number of guns, that's not really very high at all.
>>
>>35975677
>Implying I'm in Europe
>>
>>35975777
So is heart disease and obesity. We have bigger problems (literally). Guns should have mandatory background checks and such, but other than that there's not too much you can do to prevent people from getting guns.
>>
>>35959249
>girls will start to think you have small penis if you keep lifting so much
>>
>>35975925
I guess my bottom line is I'm cool with it. People like different things. I shelled out for college and it's whatever for me. I got the experience I wanted.

>>35975939
Guns actually do have mandatory background checks. Google ATF 4473. But yeah, fat people are probably our biggest problem. And I mean that in both senses of the word big.
>>
>>35975879
I would rather even fewer deaths. I think the background checks and making people register their guns is really all you can or need to do. Yes, people can get them illegally, but if you're going to have a legal way to buy guns, don't let felons and mentally unstable people get them legally just because people don't want to fill out a little paperwork for a background check.
>>
>>35975966
Did you read the form I referenced in >>35975949
? I don't think you're even aware of what the laws already are. Felons and the mentally unstable can NOT get a gun legally under the current law. There is a background check every time you buy a gun over the counter. Look it up.
>>
>>35975966
>don't want to fill out a little paperwork

you mean like... the paperwork you fill out when you buy a gun?
>>
>>35975966
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Instant_Criminal_Background_Check_System

https://www.atf.gov/file/61446/download

All it took was Google and a few minutes anon. Was that REALLY harder than listening to CNN?
>>
>>35976003
....And yet gun shows exist.
>>35976018
See above.

I've never bought a gun (boo, hiss!), but if people on the No-Fly list can get guns legally, then there's something wrong here.

If there's no way to legally buy a gun without a State/Federal background check, then you've got me, but I'm pretty sure there are obvious loopholes.
>>
>>35976062
http://www.governing.com/gov-data/safety-justice/gun-show-firearms-bankground-checks-state-laws-map.html

It took me 20 seconds.
>>
>>35976062
Also, literally nobody watches CNN. Not even me.
>>
>>35976067
>gun shows

They sure do. And you have to fill out 4473 at those too.

>I've never bought a gun

NO KIDDING

>if people on the No-Fly list can get guns legally, then there's something wrong here.

The no fly list has no oversight and is impossible to get off of even if you're on there by mistake. Look it up. It shouldn't exist let alone be used for backdoor gun control.

>If there's no way to legally buy a gun without a State/Federal background check, then you've got me, but I'm pretty sure there are obvious loopholes.

The ONLY time you can is if you buy from a private seller and the ATF has rules about who is a private seller. No mass shootings were committed with guns sold in this way. You're free to look that up too.


I'm not saying you're a retard, anon. I'm just disappointing people still believe the horseshit the antigun lobby peddles.

>>35976090
See what I posted above regarding private sales.
>>
>>35976067
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=073_1454288786
>>
>>35969428
>I expected more
Im s-ss-sorry Dad
>>
>>35976347
I'm not mad. I'm just disappointed.
>>
>>35976067
>but if people on the No-Fly list can get guns legally, then there's something wrong here.

You know how the No Fly List works? they take the first and last name of somebody they want band from flying, and ban everybody with that name. Middle names aren't on it, so if John Smith is on the list, all john smith's are banned
>>
>>35969311
>skin lats
>>
>>35970767
that bed spread looks familiar
>>
>>35959427
>Get this all the time from family and parents female friends
>Most recently my dentist (8.5/10) and her mother
>I think I am an ugly fat fuck
>>
>>35969428
>Implying West Germany wasn't an economic powerhouse well before 1985
>>
>>35976178
>look , we've been through this before.
>crowder selected FFL dealers at the gun show to ask to buy to try and forgo a background check.
>being FFLs they are required to background check.
>Had he went to a private seller at a gun show, he would have gotten the gun no background check.
>but, you will see people herpin-and-a-derpin in this thread saying the loophole is some liberal wet dream.
>the actuality is, it is the private seller loophole but dems and libs call it by the buzzword: gunshow loophole. why you may ask? because private sales happen at gun shows all the fucking time.
>This message will fall on deaf ears because the "gun nuts" know i am right, and crowder just made a biased video to try and prove his point. But he left out why he only went to FFL dealers and not private sellers.
>>
>>35968085
>>35964377
That's literally hitlers misunderstanding of eugenics, black people can eat anything they want then die of heart disease at 40.
>>
>>35977590
Literally said that later in the thread.
>>
>>35977775
Name a mass shooting in which a privately sold gun was used.
>>
>>35974558
Actually only thirty percent of the african american population is below the poverty line.

>>35975096
>just because equal opportunity is getting rarer these days.
Equal opportunity is racist though, blacks need a bonus 200 points on their SAT's.
>70 years ago saying everyone deserved to be equal made you a radical
>30 years ago you were progressive
>today it makes you a racist
>>
>>35978014
>SAT's
>using an apostrophe with a plural

How'd you do on those, anon?
>>
>>35978031
I can't tell if this is a serious response; apparently I have been on 4chan for too long.
>>
Well I'm going to bed and letting this mother burn. To recap: black people and guns are both pretty cool and if you say otherwise, you're a dick. Night, everyone!
Thread replies: 335
Thread images: 22
Thread DB ID: 515280



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.