[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would a man without any fighting expierience but with a weight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 12

File: rapevictim.jpg (257KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
rapevictim.jpg
257KB, 1280x960px
Would a man without any fighting expierience but with a weight of 180lb and a height of 6' be able to win a fight against ronda?
>>
No. She could just get him in a hold and be done with it
>>
Some yes, some no.

You; no.
>>
>>35956483

Of course, any male with a bodyweight of 160lb + would be able to destroy that weak bitch.

She may have more stamina and better grappling skills but that doesent change the fact that she is a woman.
>>
>>35956483
Probably no. She specializes in BJJ, which is especially good at taking on opponents much bigger and stronger than yourself.
>>
>>35956509
An unexperienced fighter would give her a million opportunities for multiple submissions and it doesn't take much pressure to break an arm or leg
>>
>>35956531
Judo, not bjj
>>
>>35956483
No. We all know that women are much weaker than men, but come on, she is one the top female MMA fighters in the world. Most men would lose to her and there's no shame in that. It's the same as saying that an average man could run faster than a female 100 meter sprinter, which clearly isn't true. When will this meme about a common man being able to beat one of the top women in MMA die?
>>
>>35956531
she specializes in Judo not BJJ. thats why she always gets the arm bar so quick after the takedown.
>>
>>35956509

>there are actually grown people who unironically think this
>>
>>35956483
>man without any fighting expierience
No chance obviously, you retard.
>>
>>35956560
Fighting is different from sports and athletics. OP's example is bad but a man with mediocre striking could wreck ronda.
>>
File: boxing.gif (3MB, 409x319px) Image search: [Google]
boxing.gif
3MB, 409x319px
>>35956483
You tell me.
>>
>>35956587
I'd fucking love for you to meet Ronda one day. I'd put everything down on her getting you in an armbar within 30 seconds, and I don't even like her.

Have you ever been in a fight? Studied any type of martial arts? Used your brain for anything other than looking for fap material?
>>
Also she is walking around at like 160lbs when shes not fighting.
But her striking sucks and she cant shoot takedowns cause of her knees, so i think most people with good striking expirience, good clinchcontrol and a signifikant weight advantage would win a figt against her.
>>
if he has even half decent conditioning she'll be tired in 3 minutes. So most of /fit/ would lose
>>
Impossible. 6 feet 180 Lb is basically twink mode, not enough core strength to stay stable and fortified to stop the take down and throw/trip attempts. Add 30lb of mostly muscle and at least the capability of pulling 5 plates for reps, then... Slight chance of succeeding. Still would likely lose, but if you can keep it standing and don't get caught, you might last long enough to land a lucky uppercut or elbow while she's close and subsequently knock her out.
>>
>>35956584
Sorry, i disagree. I'm 6'1 / 180 and completely untrained and can completely dominate my bf and brother (both manlets) in wrestling. Both of them wrestled in HS and undergrad.

Imagine a 145 lb woman. You could literally kill her with a punch.
>>
>>35956598

Is that autism?

topkek, any grown man could rape that twink if he wanted to.
>>
>>35956646
>he didn't watch the holly holm fight

She'd get rekt coming in to grapple, keep her on the outside and move=gg
>>
6"0 ; 165 lbs here

I might have a decent shot if it's mainly takedowns and grappling. I can throw punches but I suck horribly at kicking because my hamstrings are too short.
>>
>>35956483
If he got a lucky hit in she'd fold like a deck of fucking cards. Even in a clinch an average dude might be able to retard-strength his way out.

I almost wish mixed sex mma fights were permitted just to underline exactly how weak women are. A lot of feisty women would go very quiet very quickly.
>>
LMAO! I would connect flush with a single punch and shatter her fucking cheekbone...
>>
>>35956660
You are literally lying out of your ass on the internet. Why?
>>
>>35956687

Mixed gender MMA would be retarded unless they were either fighting literal midgets or it was untrained men.

Obviously a trained male of the same weight and height would win.
>>
>>35956687
>I almost wish mixed sex mma fights were permitted just to underline exactly how weak women are.
This so much.
>>
>>35956483
One lucky punch can end any fight. But, if that punch doesnt land, she would have a party with unskilled limb flailing.
>>
>>35956483
probably no. but an average male would win against her. average male fights through elementary and high school if he is not a beta shit.
>>
>>35956625
not him but i'm pretty sure i can raise her up and slam her down if she tried an armbar to me.
>>
>>35956483
No. Fighting is a skill. Bitch would knock you the fuck out before you knew what hit you.
>>
>>35956940
I know you're baiting but
>some weaklings out there actually thinks female "punches" hurt

lmao
>>
Yes, and literally easily. Sorry to dissappoint all 2 femanons on this board, but women just can't put muscles on like men
>>
>man being able to beat a woman
>news

pick one

I would literaly pick that weak cunt up and break her back by throwing her on my resting knee, then rape the shit out of here to show those feminists.
>>
>>35957125
>Muscle=fighting skill
this is what closeted neets who know nothing and do nothing but lift weights actually believe. You guys seriously think you're turned into some invincible Hercules just by lifting some weights. Its like believing in Santa clause ffs
>>
Proberly not the average manlet beta male.
But a somewhat normal, strong and healthy man who have been in a brawl or two? Sure he will likely wreck her.
>>
>>35957205
Skill doesn't matter if you don't have necessary power output to make it effective. Greatest driver in a world won't do shit in a race with a terrible car.
Why do you think fighters are divided by weight categories?
>>
>>35957187
Can we get a pic of what you look like? I'm envisioning some before pic looking gangly motherfucker trying to raping a professional fighter, kind of hilarious
>>
>>35957235
She can break your arm if she wants, she doesn't lack for power. The only thing lacking here is your common sense
>>
An average man fighting and average woman is like an average man fighting a chimpanzee.

Sure, a top fighter might get lucky and knock out a chimp in one punch, and a top female fighter might get a lock on a man, but I'm still putting my money on the chimp or the man.
>>
>>35956483
no, do 1 jujitsu class and this will be so obvious.

experience >
>>
File: 1439560186320.jpg (215KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1439560186320.jpg
215KB, 1920x1080px
>people on /fit/ are this delusional.
She's fuck the vast majority of /fit/ up, if you think that sheer muscle will compensate for endurance and professional experience you have no fucking idea, women are a lot weaker than men but you're talking the 0.1 percent of women here.
>>
>>35957235
They're divided by weight categories because they're all on the same fighting skill professional level. You guys are not professional athletes, she doesnt need to be your size to kick your average ass and your extra 20 lbs doesn't mean Jack shit when Shes trained and you're not. She's like 150-160 when not fighting, she's not a small woman. Comparatively that's probably more muscle per square inch than a Guy who's 6 ft 180lbs
>>
>>35956483
No. First try fighting a 130lb kid wrestling for high school. You will lose.
>>
>>35957314
She still won't sleep with you, Mr. Delusional White Knight
>>
Yes.

Have you seen her spar with male amateurs?
>>
>>35957325
I did that with no experience whatsoever

I was able to toss him around, grab him and roll, and get him into a rear naked choke in the course of about 30 seconds.

I had about 20lbs on him.

Next go I managed to get a full mount and he just couldn't do anything.

Congratulations, you used the dumbest example. One of the greatest things you can have when it comes to rasslin is weight. Weight and muscle.
>>
File: 1434040101349.jpg (62KB, 665x598px) Image search: [Google]
1434040101349.jpg
62KB, 665x598px
>>35957274
wat? The chimp would kill any human
>>
>>35956664

2edgy4me, you really seem enlightened by your own intelligence, respect
>>
>>35957187

LOL
let me guess, you're an edgy loser that has 0 relevance IRL?
Virgin loser lol
>>
>>35957357
>fought one kid
>yup, im the greatest
>>
>completely untrained white collar
Probably not
>someone with bare minimum of physical fitness and/or fighting experience
Without a doubt
>>
>>35957357
bahahaha! Muscle can only take u so far since there r weight limits. So technique is what really counts once you get past beginner level.
>>
>>35957357
I guess you didnt watch the northcutt barbarena fight......
>>
>>35957307
>you're talking the 0.1 percent of women here.

Still weaker than 50percent of men
>>
The amount of butthurt in this thread is astounding. The average normal man who has seen the occasional fight will be more capable than her. The difference in strength between men and women is actually massive. A gril who I used to know was a boxer for many years and I was joking with her one time, she threw a shit right in my face and it barely hurt. I quite easily grabbed her arms and told her to stop struggling until she cried. Women are pathetic when it comes to fighting. No amount of feminist action films will change that.
>>
Considering how weak her striking is, a couple of good hits to her face should do it.

If she gets you down though, it's probably game over unless you can get an arm free and continue striking.
>>
>>35957371
>told somebody to go rassle a kid that rassled for a team
>I did and got the advantage every time through weight, leverage and muscle
>I was also the exact same age as him

Seriously. He was 18, I was 19. I had 20lbs on him, and was slightly more muscular.

Your example is retarded. Now if you're talking sprawling/groundwork like BJJ or Judo, you have a point. But that point stops when the guy with 20 extra pounds lands a hook on Ronda's exposed jaw and sends her to the fucking mat.

Seriously, she got wrecked by a girl that's at least 40lbs lighter than I am, and got rekt by pretty soft hits, compared to same weight range for male fighting.

I ain't no fighter, but I'm pretty confident that if it went to the ground, I could sprawl and maintain and not give her the arm bar, or I could just walk around with a guard and smack her in the face a bit, as she seems to have a habit of blocking punches with her face,.
>>
One punch and the bitch is laying on the floor
>>
>>35957421
>she threw a shit right in my face

Absolutely disgusting, was it one of her own?
>>
How can you arm bar someone who curls what you deadlift
>>
>>35957428
>fought one kid
>explain why im the greatest despite only facing one kid
>calls everyone retarded for not understanding you need only one example to prove you are the best
>>
>>35956893
>you have to always fight yo be a le man

Third world trash detected.
>>
>>35957428
lol, do you train at all or are you just one of those guys sitting at the bar?
>>
>>35957476
>asks for an example
>gets one
>waaah not enough

Fine. I also threw a guy that weighed 50kg more than me off the mat itself, got him into a naked choke, and an arm submission through some stupid shit I thought of on the fly that kinda worked.

I still got wrecked hard if he managed to get his weight on top of me, though.

And as we discussed, this is inexperienced male fighter with 20+lbs on an experienced fighter. And both of my opponents were highly experienced, having been rasslers for 4 years.

There's a lot of factors, hombre, but I think any guy can connect a few solid jabs and a right hook and put her in the dirt.

>mfw ex gf was about my weight/height and was as strong as I was
>mfw she got angry one time and punched me in the face and I actually laughed because of how pathetic it was
>>
>>35956908
You're correct, but your arm will be in snap city before she hits the ground.
>>
>>35956483
Most would absolutely wreck her, yes.
>>
File: 1444990838843.png (82KB, 343x324px) Image search: [Google]
1444990838843.png
82KB, 343x324px
Ight, here's my take on it using my own experiences in hockey;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqZt1jCMCng
Here we see Rick Rypien fighting Brad May. Rick is 5'11" 195lbs and Brad is 6'2" 210lbs (and I can tell you from experience he looks way bigger in person). Now, let's get it out of the way that an MMA fight is very much different from a hockey fight, duh, I know they're different. But hear me out. Here we have a smaller guy in Rick, who is in total control of his larger opponent, throws him off balance even. May absolutely clocks him in the start of the fight but Rick keeps going. The key here is that each of them have an arm tied up. Despite Brad being the larger of the 2, Rick evens the scales once Brad can no longer throw punches. At 5'11" if Rick Rypien can do that, I think someone of his caliber could easily take Ronda if he just managed to get a hold of her arms. Any man will have the strength advantage, so once she can't strike with her dominant hand you should be able to beat her senseless. She won't be able to submit you if you keep a firm grasp on her arm.

Here's some more men manhandling men and then tell me a man couldn't manhandle a poof like Ronda;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aywypSGFDwo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH4GQYmq_MI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC2Gbawi_Gk

I'm fairly confident that any man who has had any fighting experience could take her if he had the strength advantage.
>>
>>35957502
I used to train Aikido with a bit of BJJ and Judo mixed in, with a heavy focus on groundwork and sprawling. I know a decent amount, enough to know that the slightest weight/muscle advantage in a proper groundwork scenario is fucking death.
>>
no fucking way tbqhwu family
>>
>>35957534
>i have to keep proving myself to this random anon!
>i did all this and that! Also dont forget about this!
>im an expert despite not actually practicing anything!

bahahahaha! A lot of talking, LOL
>>
>>35957584
there will be a major technique/experience gap in the scenario from op though 50 lbs won't compensate for that
>>
>>35957584
Is that why northcutt lost to barbarena?
>>
>>35957617
>mfw I never claimed to be an expert
>mfw I literally just did naked chokes and full mounts with one wonky arm pin

If you know anything about rasslin you'd know the naked choke is only something total fucking scrubs do.
>>
>>35957638
>i gotta make sure this random guy knows i know my shit!
>i never said i was an expert! But im right you're wrong
>>
>>35957314

Then she's a fatass. I'm her height and 160lbs and pretty sure I carry more muscle mass than she does and I'm not very lean at the moment.
>>
>>35957584
Is that why bodybuilders are weaker than power lifters in the same weight class? Because their muscles are bigger?
>>
>>35957455
Whoops lmao.
>>
>>35957637
This. Its almost like Gracie vs Shamrock all over again. People never learn technique is more important than strength. Strength important too but it only takes you so far.
Just look at Lesnar vs Velasquez, Johnson vs Cormier, Petruzelli vs Kimbo
>>
>>35957724
Provided me with a hearty kek, lad.
>>
I'd just give the bitch another roundhouse and send her into another 5 weeks of depression and "self-reflection".
>>
She would wtfpwn any UNTRAINED male in a matter of seconds.

Untrained being the key word there. She wouldn't stand a chance against even "mediocre" male pro fighters obviously.
>>
a fight with rules, highly unlikely.. a fight without rules might have a chance, but it will be a pretty small chance unless you have fought before. A big part of fight training is having been in fights and getting used to fighting and being hit.

Technique doesn't seem to be as nearly as important as experience in what I have seen. Again though this is for a fight without rules.. a fight to fuck somebody up, not win a match
>>
>>35957865
There is a difference between your average joe throwing a hook and a trained fighter throwing a hook. Technique matters but experience is most important. Basically like any other sport. Learn the technique but it all comes down to experience to apply what you learned.
>>
>>35957860
She would lose to any portly 5'5" hood nigger
>>
>>35956483

ronda is fucking shit

all she can do is armbars, she got BTFO by a proper boxer.
>>
>>35957187
Bane?
>>
>>35956483
>this shitty thread for the millionth time
>not even full of pictures of half naked women fighting
>>
No. The average (even lower tier) male MMA fighter would destroy her in minutes, as tends to happen when female and male athletes compete against each other. The biggest example of this was the US women's Olympic hockey team losing to high school boy's teams while they were training.

An average man might be able to outlift Ronda, and would have a slight advantage from the weight and reach. But, he'd have no idea how to handle himself in a fight and likely wouldn't stand a chance.
>>
>>35957865
I agree with you, in a fight without rules, she could easily broke his arm or strangulate, no matter how much he weights.
>>
>>35956664
you try training for hours and hours and then keep you head up while still training. Shit sucks!
>>
8/10 times probably not. She'd most likely be able to submit him before he could catch her with a punch, although if you ran the fight a bunch of times the guy would probably get lucky and knock her out in a minority of them. She also walks around at ~160, a 20 lb weight difference isn't enough to nullify her skill.

Now, if the guy had enough training to even be a mediocre fighter, Ronda would get destroyed.
>>
>>35956483
Ronda pls go
>>
File: I_m_Tyrone_And_I_ll_F_ck_You.webm (1MB, 1082x1080px) Image search: [Google]
I_m_Tyrone_And_I_ll_F_ck_You.webm
1MB, 1082x1080px
>>35956483
Some savage alpha guy maybe. Just like a gorilla would win with a trained human by pure strength. But pussified westerner - I don't think so. Even if he was 6'0, 180 lean, he would be uncoordinated mess with his brain programmed to never touch a woman (which is a good think though).
>>
>>35958205
It's not about the head position, lol.
>>
>>35956598
why is she hitting her face with her shoulders?
>>
File: cormi.gif (2MB, 176x221px) Image search: [Google]
cormi.gif
2MB, 176x221px
>>35956598
i kek everyteim
>>
>>35956531
Fuckin people have no idea what martial arts are what XD

Traditional Jiu-jitsu, from the japs was utilized by the civilians and samurai to fight bigger stronger armored opponents. It encompasses alot if shit including throws, submissions, striking, weapon fighting and weapon defence.

From traditional jiu-jitsu many other martial arts were bred, including judo, which is just throws and transitions into pins/holds.
Brazilian jiu-jitsu was taught from the japs to the Gracie family which was mostly submissions and grappling.

TL;DR- Ronda is an aggressive judo striker that you COULD one shot. This goes for any fighter. But if she closes the gap and throws you into a pin there are few countermeasures.
>>
I'd bunch holes in her at 6'4 180 lbs but then again I have done Muay Thai and kyokushin for a few years and Greek wrestling since recently
>>
>>35956483
>G-guys I made the thread again XDDDD ;)
>>
>>35956785

There was actually a M to F tranny who fought women in the UFC. By all accounts, he was mediocre at best, technically speaking. He went 5 and 1. The five women he beat said they were just ridiculously overpowered, like nothing they had ever faced before. The one woman who did beat him later tested positive for steroids.
>>
File: scoob.jpg (940KB, 2688x2692px) Image search: [Google]
scoob.jpg
940KB, 2688x2692px
>>35956509
>that baiting
>>
>>35956785
Rondor wouldn't beat anyone in the male 135lbs division. Her career is based on beating cans with shitty gameplans and bad takedown defense.
>>
>>35957421
>threw a shit right in your face

Damn that's fighting dirty
>>
>>35956908
You think you can raise an entire person with your arm fully extended to the side? lol
>>
>>35956483

Dude I swear I was googling this exact thing 5 minutes ago then I came to /fit/ and see this on front page
>>
>>35956483

A more appropriate question would be:

>How much training would a 180lb fit-ish 6' male need to btfo Ronda?

I would guess a few months.
>>
>>35956483
6'2"
195lbs
11 years total of martial arts training,
I've seen her fight and she hasn't seen me. In a match I'd win. In a streetfight I'd win.
Could an untrained male beat her?
Honestly they might, I've seen girls get uppity and try to take on a lesser trained man to prove some bullshit point and then just get shit all the fuck over. As long as the guy takes it seriously and doesn't fuck about or go all "ehhhhhh I can't do this, never hit a woman hurrrrdurrrr" he at least stands a chance.
>would an untrained women stand a chance against a pro male fighter?
Ask the fighters gfs.
>>
File: 1449815035990.jpg (15KB, 250x244px) Image search: [Google]
1449815035990.jpg
15KB, 250x244px
>>35956483
Are you dumb? I'm 6 foot 190 lbs but would probably get my shit reked by her with in a few seconds.
>>
I'm 6'3, 212 lbs., pretty strong and athletic (can bench 380, sprint fast, coordinated, etc.)

I've had a longstanding debate with my friends that if given 1 year of concentrated training with a good coach, I could beat her.

Should be the case, right? That is a damn big reach and weight advantage and it'd basically be a matter of training the best way to exploit that, look at how she fared against Holm the boxer, her striking skills are laughable.
>>
>>35956538
then why arent most mma fights decided quickly with broken limbs?
>>
>>35964876
What martial arts did you train in? I trained in Martial arts as well and I was pretty dam good but even then at my peak I wouldn't be able to fight her and win. MMA is hands down a better fighting style
>>
>>35965075

adding on to this, consider the incredibly tiny talent pool of competition she's had to face, compared to the masses of men who fill up the different levels of male MMA leagues, she isn't a "pro" in the same sense as Jon Bones or Silva
>>
>>35956483
She's 5'7" 135lbs. I'm 6ft 181lbs, and I could probably beat her with one arm tied behind my back. Most men have at least a small amount of fighting experience from their childhood and adolescence.

I don't even watch MMA, but come on. An almost 50lb difference in weight class is hard to overcome even for a man to man fight.
>>
>>35956893
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>35965152
You retarded ? All it takes is one well connected punch to knock someone out twice the size as you. Ya size and weight give you a advantage but I have seen a lot of big guys get there shit kicked in by smaller less heavy dudes.
>>
>>35965075
Dude, what? You could beat her right now while wearing a blindfold. I don't watch MMA, but I think you overestimate her.

>>35965198
Show me a video where a man beats another man 50lbs heavier than him. Both of them have to be lean.
>>
>>35957584
virgin detected
>>
>>35965152
shes closer to 160
>>
>>35965198

> calls another person retarded
> uses "there" for "their"
>>
>>35958068
this
>>
>>35959737
To protect her chin by using her shoulders
>>
>>35965212

Show me a video where a man beats a man 50 years younger than him. They both have to be teenagers.
>>
>>35965225
I would probably need two hands then.

>>35965250
I don't even get your point. By lean, I mean the big guy can't be a fatass.
>>
>>35956483

Most guys with no fighting experience would get shook the first time she punched them square in the face and maybe broke their nose. That said 55 lbs gap, huge range advantage, and being a man are all big advantages, some would probably get the better of her.

I certainly wouldn't fight someone with a 55 lbs advantage on me unless they were just fat.
>>
>>35965212
It's called real life anon, I have dazed a dude that probably had at least 30 to 40 pounds on me with a good punch. Basically you have to control the fight in a way where they can't use there weight to there advantage.
>>
>>35957301
are you serious? I started doing bjj a couple months ago and I can mop the floor with all of the women in my gym easily. they're so weak it's not even a challenge. I can brute force pretty much any guard pass or submission on them I want. I'm 6'0 187lbs
>>
File: Rhonda troll.webm (3MB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Rhonda troll.webm
3MB, 600x400px
Would the average /fit/tard win against Rhonda?

Nah.
>>
Fighting isn't just about strength, there's also a lot of other skill involved. Precision, reflex, durability etc. Rhonda has many experience and practiced those skills for years so it's a tough answer.
>>
>>35965328

She is such an awful striker I hate her current coach for even suggesting she work that shit.

Also, it's unfair to compare anyone to Tyson, arguably he is the greatest boxer of all time. Only Ali, Foreman, and maaaaaybe Frazier.
>>
>>35965405
>i know absolutely nothing about boxing
>>
>>35965442

Sorry, I couldn't hear you with what I assume is Sugar's dick in your mouth.
>>
>>35964310
>he cant db fly 60kg
>>
The AVERAGE man?

Probably not.

Above-average men?

Most likely.
>>
>>35965405

>>Being this ignorant about boxing
>>
>>35965691

Alright, fine, I admit it, I'm biased to Heavyweights, and Tyson fell apart like a bitch at the end of his career. I'm also biased to boxers after the sixties. My entire opinions on boxing really were formed by my grandfather, who used to box amateur up here in Canada. He used to sneak me into the living room to watch bouts. When I was six he let me Watch Tyson's first bout with Holyfield and boy did he hate the way Holyfield fought...

He's passed away now; I miss him.
>>
>>35956560
It helps that she's not a striker and even a woman can arm bar you because despite what retards may think there an entire trained woman is stronger than your arm.
>>
>>35965748
Noone cares that your grandpa raped you dude
>>
>>35956483
of course not. the lack of respect for martial arts among people that don't train is incredible. she will fuck you up, your toughest friend, and likely anyone you have ever met.
>>
>>35956483
Fight?
I'd just easily over power her, pinn her to the floor then spend the next couple of hours raping the cute little fuckslut into submission.

She might break my arm while trying to escape, but to feel that tight little gash spasming around my dick when she has a whoregasm is worth it.
>>
>>35956483
i'd let her beat me up if thats what your asking
>>
>>35965664
DO you do dumbell flys with your elbow perfectly straight, and broken?
>>
>>35965212
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8sSK4k6WHw
Cro Cop - 6'2, cca 225lbs
Bob Sapp - 6'6, >355lbs
>>
Pretty sure completely untrained would lose because of mentality; they'd either be too cocky or shitting their pants.
>>
>>35968156
wait so the small guy gets off an illegal nut shot and they call that a win? What fuck is that bullshit?
>>
>>35968226
Unless his nuts are on his face that's not what happened
>>
File: qtwrestler.webm (3MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
qtwrestler.webm
3MB, 512x288px
>>
>>35968226
The 'small' guy took one at 1:40. There were no other nut shots
>>
I think everyone in this thread is seriously underestimating how utterly shit an untrained person is at fighting. As a martial artist I've seen way too many guys sprain their wrists trying to punch a heavy bag or fall over trying to kick a static target to believe an untrained average man can beat a pro female fighter outside of being incredibly lucky.
>>
>>35968242
k i actually yelled out HOLY SHIT @ 0:35 and just woke up everyone in the house
>>
>>35956646
6' 180lbs at low bodyfat isn't that much of a twink tbqh
>>
>>35968274
i was just about to post something like this. i really dont think most of you guys know what an ACTUAL punch to the head can do to you. im completely untrained and got in a fight with someone back when i was 18, he didnt know what he was doing either. after a lot of shoving and yelling i managed to get a lucky shot into his jaw, which knocked him out completely, as well as breaking most of the bones in my hand. not only can an untrained fighter not take a punch, they cant land one without fucking shit up nine ways from sunday.

even if you managed to connect a flimsy punch to the side of rouseys head, chances are you're going to lose use of that hand for the rest of the fight, and you've probably mildly pissed her off with your shitty blow. thats if she doesnt manage to nail you in the chin right away, which will put you on your ass in an instant.
>>
>>35956483
untrained and unfit? probably not
untrained but fit? prolly could pushpress her up with a single hand
>>
>>35957534
>she was as strong as i was
>she punched me in the face and didnt hurt at all
aight noodlearms
>>
>>35957421
Yeah, men on average have 2x as much upper body strength as women.
Thread posts: 154
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.