[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Carido Useless?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

File: 8packs.jpg (71KB, 458x722px) Image search: [Google]
8packs.jpg
71KB, 458x722px
/fit/ If you eat under your maintenance calories is there really a reason to do cardio since you are burning the fat anyways?
If so what is the point of cardio?
>>
It's good for you.
>>
>>35955567
You lose it faster and appear more vascular.
70% of body fat is released through carbon dioxide when you exhale, hence, cardio.
>>
>>35955567

To get fit....

Easier to lift if you can run for five minutes without puking and crying.
>>
>>35955567
i do it because breathing easier gives me a better sense of well being/conciousness. You should take care of your heart and lungs mang
>>
>>35955567
If you eventually die, why bother trying to eat and stay alive anyway?
Is there a point to life?

what I'm trying to say is: kill yourself.
>>
>>35955594
dumbasses like you take a simple question and derail it to the point of simple autism
>>
>>35955604
Its not a derailment to absurdism (or to pander to your memefied mind, le autism lolkekek), but a 1 for 1 extrapolation of his logic applied to another scenario. Which shows his logic was already ridiculously absurd.

If you faggots can't think even the slightest bit critically, you deserve to be mocked for you retardation.

Kill yourself.
>>
Can cardio be bad for your heart? Always push through to the danger zone and worry I might be wrecking myself.
>>
>>35955632
How are you going to compare to losing fat with cardio to not eating the basic things you need to survive
If you dont do cardio you wont die so your logic is pretty much autism in written form
>>
>>35955567
>cardio is only Good for fat burning
>>
There is no point, if you simply want to lose fat. Doing cardio does burn more calories, though, allowing you to lose fat (and probably some muscle since you are cutting so quickly) faster.

Or you can eat more. Also, dem cardiovascular gains.
>>
>>35955632
Chill man, did Stacy from accounting ignore your advances again? She's not that great you know.

OP: kill yourself.
>>
>>35955658
Because cardio's primary purpose is not to lose weight. Similarly, life's primary purpose is not to die. The logic was flawed from the start, and I showed it.

End result =/= intention of existence

FAGGOT

YOU ARE FAT

AND DUMB

JUST DIE
>>
>>35955683
>Stacy

Yanks please go back to sleep. My 4 scoops just kicked in is all, time to go gym.

Mind the projections in future too, coolguy ;-)
>>
>>35955690
Are you mentally challenged?
main question
If so what is the point of cardio?
Your answer
Because cardio's primary purpose is not to lose weight.
So why dont you elaborate instead of putting a way different topic into the convo?
I'm talking about apples but you are that person who brings up oranges
>>
>>35955567
Training every muscle except the heart. Why even lift
>>
>>35955585
Damn, man.
>>
File: 1439097089210.png (302KB, 598x299px) Image search: [Google]
1439097089210.png
302KB, 598x299px
>>35955717
>what is the purpose of cardio

Think? Read the sticky? Be above 15 years old?

Not all questions are valid. Not all questions need be answered. Use your fucking head. Please, attempt it and YOU tell ME what cardio could be good for?
>>
>>35955744
Oh i cant find a reply let me ignore what i said about death i realized how retarded i sound now let me just tell him to read the sticky and call him 15 year old.
Lmfao
>BTFO
>>
>>35955567
It's to build up cardiovascular strength and endurance guy, it's not just about burning fat to look good, some people actually like to perform well also
>>
>>35955750
>saying btfo yourself

Doesn't work that way and hahaha you're so obviously 15.

What I said about death and extrapolation of your own logic wasn't retarded, it was very clever, and in no way did I realise anything to it's contrary.

I'm still very much of the persuasion that you deserve to kill yourself. You literally cannot figure out the purpose of 'cardio'. Git gud faget.

Sayonara cuck shimapan sempai
>>
>>35955604

i actually cackled at this
>>
caloric defecit = losing fat

cardio = burning calories
>>
>>35955787
>speaking weaboo
>calling someone 15
also refer to this
>>35955604
>>
>>35955567
Pls say this is achievable natty
>>
hi op, i've also felt like cardio was dumb since most of my aesthetic benefits have been from lifting and cutting. however, doing cardio is important for your cardiovascular system. it's pretty fucked up to have a ton of muscles but not be able to run a single mile. the only way you can keep your heart strong is to exercise it with intense cardio. its good for your lungs for some reason. anyways, it jsut makes you feel clean and does something with your blood. idk i personally feel great after i do cardio.

hope this helps! :*
>>
>>35955567
>If so what is the point of cardio
To increase cardiovascular endurance so you don't drop dead at 35.
>>
>>35955567
Who's the roid monkey?
>>
>>35955837
>being so traumatized you only refer to old posts and greentexts to reply now

HAHAHA COMPLETELY BTFO

Anyway, consider the mechanisms through which cardio reduces your weight, then attempt to think from that point, what else that process might contribute to.
>>
>>35955567

The point is to be healthy.
>>
>>35955567
Cardio burns fat faster, lowers blood pressure, and improves cardiopulmonary health.

Basically it keeps you alive longer while helping you maintain that aesthetic look
>>
>>35955567
always give me a kek when i see retarded flat feet like that
>>
Your heart is like any other muscle in your body, you need to exercise it or else it will atrophy. This is something that you won't experience till your 50s when you become winded and dizzy from standing or going up stairs, it's a longterm benefit to keep your heart healthy.
>>
>>35955567
Lol, cardio and strength training are for athletes in some competitive team sport. Im not sure how important it is in power lifting competitions though
>>
>>35955585
>not doing cardio means you stop exhaling
Wew lad
>>
File: 1451451327237.png (230KB, 307x361px) Image search: [Google]
1451451327237.png
230KB, 307x361px
>>35955632
>>
It's good for your health in ways that weightlifting isn't, in the same way that eating a lot of protein is good, but never eating anything else is bad.
>>
>>35955567

Cardio feels good, and makes your heart more healthy. You'll probably work muscles that you miss while lifting, as well as work the endurance aspect of your muscles. --> more aesthetics breh.
>>
>>35955837

different guy here..but are you serious? the purpose of cardio is not to lose weight. doing cardio regularly increases heart health, improves your circulation and is beneficial for the cardiovascular system in general.

it JUST SO HAPPENS that cardio burns calories which MAY help you burn fat IF you manage to be in a deficit. you cant do simple googling you dumb faggot?

no you dont NEED cardio to burn fat.. even if you're bulking you should still do a little cardio 1-2x a week to keep the most important organ in your body; the heart, healthy...

try using google before you make yourself look stupid
>>
>>35955567
Your heart is a muscle too. Don't you want to work out your heart?
>>
File: 1444164823454.jpg (98KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1444164823454.jpg
98KB, 640x1136px
>>35955567 (OP)
>man evolved chasing animals, walking everywhere, foraging food
>genes evolved for millenia under the above conditions

Modern Society: Commute to work sitting, sit at work, sit for leisure.

No, sorry, lifting for an hour or 2 a day doesn't cut it. Work dem lungs and heart man.
>>
>>35958239

what do you call girls with dyed hair and shitty tattoos?

trash
>>
>>35955567
*cough*
why did zyzz die again?
*cough*
>>
>>35958386

I would have taken feminists, too.
>>
>>35958386
kekd and im not even a mad manlet
>>
>>35958239
>not knowing the cuttoff is 6'2
>>
>>35955567
Cardio increases your lung capacity and makes your breathing feel easier. It can boost the immune system, providing you're not doing too much of it. It can train you for sports in ways that strength training can't (like you won't run out of breath while playing, can keep up with the other players etc).
>>
Is doing hill intervals an alright way to do some cardio? I like running close to max, but I find jogging so fucking tedious.
>>
Cardio is good because it helps you to not feel gassed after doing your gym workouts. If you have really shit conditioning then 5x5 squats are going to make you feel really tired. Most competitive (not Super-heavyweight fatass) powerlifters do HIIT and sprints to increase their ability to gym more

>>35960401
Excellent way, ensure you don't let your heart dip back into rest mode if doing it for cardio though
>>
>>35955567
>is there really a reason to do cardio
Yes, to be fucking healthy faggot
>>
>>35960473
Thanks, I will fit in a couple of sessions a week.
>>
Also worth mentioning that the stronger your cardiovascular system the more efficiently it can carry away toxins like lactic acid away from your muscles, giving you more time before total muscle failure.
>>
>>35955638
I don't think so, the only aspects I'd assume are bad are if you're already hypertensive and over-exert your already taxed heart, somehow managed to fuck your sodium/potassium levels, or have an arrhythmia/palpitations that you've been warned about. Other than that, being in the danger zone probably puts you at risk for dehydration which can equally fuck you up.
>>
File: 1422285522607.jpg (48KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1422285522607.jpg
48KB, 400x400px
>>35955690
>life's primary purpose is not to die

Gilgamesh, pls go
>>
>>35955585
excuse me, you w0t a8?
>>
>>35955717
lost it reading this
>>
File: 1431162904985.jpg (36KB, 811x680px) Image search: [Google]
1431162904985.jpg
36KB, 811x680px
>>35958386

Someone's triggered

kek
>>
>>35958239
10/10 face
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.