[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh no! Thanks to a glitch in the matrix you've somehow been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 1

File: G95HgFB.webm (399KB, 303x240px) Image search: [Google]
G95HgFB.webm
399KB, 303x240px
Oh no!
Thanks to a glitch in the matrix you've somehow been transported into a ring where you have to fight 15 year old Mike Tyson (webm related) for the world heavy-weight adolescent title.

Will the gains you have accumulated through your blood, sweat and tears allow you to survive?
Are you swole enough to beat this monster of a a man /fit/? Are you???
>>
>>35953348

Fight or box?
If a no hold bared fight then I might have a chance if I can ground him, if not then he'd fuck me up.
>>
I assume it will be a boxing fight, which i'll lose for the following reasons:
>no cardio
>im not black and roided up
>havent had a tough childhood
>no fatherly boxing coach

I'd die desu fampai
>>
>>35953348
I'm assuming since he was a boxer we're boxing and in that case no. Roided out power house is going to pummel me until I'm retarded. Now if we're fighting MMA rules I think I could take him to decision.
>>
>>35953420
Do you think you could take an adult MT as well mang?
>>
Pfft I could take Mike Tyson.

All I need to do is teleport behind him and unsheath my katana
>>
>>35953487
A roided out ELITE athlete? 9/10 no. I also fight WW in MMA, Tyson would literally knock my head off of my shoulders. You could pray to the Gods that you get a lucky headkick but if you miss enjoy the rape that's about to ensue.
>>
>>35953380
He'd fuck you up either way m8. He only met Cus through the juvy boxing coach. You think he wasn't brawling when he was running with a gang?
>>
Tyson isn't that tough, he's a great boxer but if you take him out of his element he goes down pretty quick

case in point, back in 1998 despite having knee problems and being almost paralysed from a severe neck injury Steve Austin still managed to take him down to the ground with ease
>>
>>35953525
Sorry but WW? Wat is this?
>>35953556
> case in point, back in 1998 despite having knee problems and being almost paralysed from a severe neck injury Steve Austin still managed to take him down to the ground with ease

Nigga that was fake.
>>
>>35953348
i could watch that webm for hours. can't believe the speed and power on those punches. literally cant even see them
>>
>>35953583

I know they hammed up the dialogue and insults to hype up the fight but that doesn't mean you get to call it fake

you're just upset because The Texas Rattlesnake is a better fighter than your precious ''''Iron Mike''''
>>
>>35953612
You are literally talking about pro wrestling entertainment right now.
>>
>>35953583
Welterweight meaning I fight @ 170lbs whereas Mike fought at like 215ish? Pretty sure boxing heavyweights is anything over 190lbs. So that'd be 6'1 170 vs 5'9 215....considering that's 45lbs difference that'd be like trading blows with a gorilla.
>>
>>35953697
yeah i'm pretty sure we would all lose to mike tyson in this time-traveling situation. now in a foot race i think i could beat him. only option is to run.
>>
>>35953705
>imagining fellow anons running from Mike Tyson
The mental image is too much. But really I'm pretty positive one of those loaded hooks could kill me, especially with 4oz gloves...God damn die AND shit myself in the ring.
>>
>>35953705
You know the most important part of boxing training is fucking running, right?

>>35953728
Pretty sure pro boxing uses 10oz. Could be wrong though. Pro MMA uses 4oz.
>>
>>35953764
it's important, but MOST important? fuck no, moronic statement
>>
I think I could take a current Mike Tyson if I snuck up on him
>>
>>35953764
says the one who wouldn't be able to run away.
>>
>>35953348
Does the time glitch put me back to my prime? Because if so then at least I wont loose quite as embarrassingly.
>>
>Implying I would fight bare handed
>Implying I dont carry around my volcanic tempered nippon daishiro katana.

Methinks you blokes have never fought for your life before.
>>
>>35953916
in other words you wish you could be a younger version of you because your intellect is telling you that the older you get the more self-awareness you get and the more embarrassing it would be; not because of your "prime".
>>
>>35954001
No its because four-five years ago I was stronger, faster and better trained and would be able to put up something vaguely resembling a fight.
The only advantage I have over old me is fighting more aggressively but I would take being able to hit harder and not getting tired so quickly over that any day.
>>
>>35954032
you don't realize this but there would be no fight.
>>
>>35953380
lol no
>>
>>35954047
No I do in fact realize I would loose horribly.
Its just it would be the difference between someone semi competent getting beat into the floor and someone incompetent.
>>
>>35953906
I used to run national level hurdles m8. I'd 100% lose over distance though.
>>
>>35954063
no, there is no semi-shit. you lose. that's all there is to it. we all lose.
>>
>>35954070
lol desu tyson does not seem like he would jump shit to catch his prey.
>>
>>35954076
There is a difference in how badly you loose though and if you say there isn't then you are just full of shit. There are loses you can hold your head up after and say you gave a good show and there are loses where you crumple after the first punch and everyone feels embarrassed for you.
Of course both versions of me would solidly fall into the latter category but at least younger me would have better form and technique when he does it.
>>
>>35953348
ITT thread, faggots who weigh 230 lbs and took a year of judo classes think they can simply out-wrestle the man who is considered one of the GREATEST FIGHTERS TO WALK THE EARTH. Yeah, but muh groundwork!!! yeah bud no shits given, if you get within 3 feet of him without a weapon YOUR ASS IS GRASS
>>
>>35953348

I'd die 2bh

Tyson was a freak
>>
>>35954096
but that's the thing, it isn't even a part of the scenario. even if it were, you wouldn't hold up any better than today. you are talking about form and technique and all this shit but your confidence has blinded you because you have no game plan because you are not a fighter. when you talk about a fight you stick to the game plan and adjust accordingly. your confidence is built up from the time you put into your training and sparring. the only way you would do better is slightly delaying the inevitable knockout time. i'm sure the more fit version of ourselves would recover quicker after the knockout, and falling to the mat wouldn't hurt neeeeearly as much. but that's all man. you got the pros, you got the trainers, then you got the ams, then you have weight lifters (You), and finally you have average non-workout joes. there is just no way around this.
>>
>>35954150
Literally no one mentioned judo, no one unironically indicated they think they could take him and people who've done korean foot tag and/or ching chong dancing are far more likely to be delusional than a judoka. When you're spending a few hours a week getting rag-dolled it pretty quickly strips away the idea that you're rambo.

tl;dr why are you sperging when you clearly haven't read beyond the OP?
>>
>>35954181
"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face"
-Mike Tyson
>>
>>35954181
Nigger I was doing training for eight years straight and then did fucking nothing for four years straight. Confidence has absolutely nothing to do with anything. It is a solid fact that I was better at fighting when I was younger and thus would not be as pathetic as I am now in a fight.
I'd still fucking loose super hard I dont think I have ever implied that I wouldn't.
>>
>>35954191
I wish I spent four years doing judo instead of korean foot tag.
>>
>>35954220
The word is "lose".

Loose is the opposite of tight.
>>
>>35954199
>"muh young and more athletic... therefore muh technique... therefore better fight"

there is no way around this.
>"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face"
i understand you understand you will lose, regardless. but you are comparing individual game plan against tyson to what was stated earlier which was the fact that you simply do not have a game plan which implies you can't fight, period.
>>
Pure strength would mean jack shit vs someone like Tyson.

Just because you can put force behind your punch doesn't mean it matters when you can't connect jackshit. Tyson would run circles around 99% of people on 4chan and put them in a coma.
>>
>>35954224
I have not slept for an inordinately long time. Thank you for pointing my incorrect spelling.
>>35954228
Who says I have no game plan? No one ever asked me my game plan. And I was objectively better then. I know because I started training again and can compare my results. The comparison is not favorable.
>>
>>35954150
He's 15 over here tho you tard.
>>
>>35954252
>hold off tyson before he can close the distance
>shuffle and guard
>throw any strikes and miss
>proceed to have guard pummeled as i get battered around
great plan.
>>
>>35954220
How good were you?

And how old were you when you started?
>>
>>35954294
I would try and focus on taking out his front leg with kicks since boxers tend to put a lot of weight on it and keep it far forward. Obviously he wouldn't stand there and take it so I would try to use my greater height and the better reach of kicks to keep out of his proper range. In a perfect world I would attempt to bait him into ducking low and kneeing him in the chin because boxers can normally duck low without fear of that. If he got close the plan would be to grapple him and then knee and elbow him.
Of course it wouldn't work because its against motherfucking mkie tyson but at least I could throw the moves properly.
>>35954335
Started at 11 or 12? I wasnt anything super special. I could probably pretty much anyone without a similar level of training and a massive weight difference and anyone I didn't beat would definitely regret picking a fight afterwards. Cant grapple very well though.
>>
>>35954382
Probably beat.
Also I was a bit too defensive back then. If I had the body and technique of back then I would probably be better today.
>>
>>35954382
I should also amend that to anyone not a god damn professional fighter.
>>
>>35954382
I'm 18 and I wanna be a pro boxer in the future. Is it too late for me bruh?
>>
>>35953604
I agree, Scoobs
>>
>>35954473
Fuck if I know I did kick boxing and I only started because I thought it sounded cool. Maybe? Not sure when the optimal time to start is. Takes a few years to get pro level I hear. That said I'm sure people have done it but I imagine if you did manage it your career would not be as long?
>>
>>35954473
After questioning the internet It has told me it is indeed possible to become a pro starting from 18. Some people have started as late as 27-28. Depends on your drive I guess.
>>
>>35954515
>>35954557
Fair ebough. Thanks guys.
>>
>>35953348
dude boxers are only good at boxing, no holds barred i could easily just dive at his legs and thered be nothing he could do, then its just a twist and a snap and hes done
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.