[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://thetab.com/uk/sheffield/2016 /02/09/boys-stop-trying-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 19

File: bodybuilder-1.jpg (38KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
bodybuilder-1.jpg
38KB, 640x640px
http://thetab.com/uk/sheffield/2016/02/09/boys-stop-trying-get-hench-tragic-12736?utm_source=local&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=pages

>2016
>lifting for girls
it's like she doesn't know the majority of guys lift for scooby
>>
cmon /fit/, get angry
>>
>>35947021
KEK
Only reason she says being big isn't "neccessary" is cause she can't get herself a guy like that. Then she mentions DiCaprio and says he might be the most wanted man in the world. Well guess what? Worldwide recognized best of the best actor in his 40s. Doesn't he have a wife or something? Anyway, most dudes (admit it) started lifting because of female attraction. But (for me) the view shifted very quickly. It went to seeing how strong, aesthetic I can get. Not get some basic salty bitch like the author. Fuck off, the world doesn't revolve around you and you not being able to get a hot guy. In this article she just proves HOW INSECURE she is herself.
Also
>mentioning dadbod in 2015
>kek
>>
>>35947021
>ugly, fat twat who'll never get girls like "kevin" projects her insecurities onto a "news" "website" to bring other men down

>the majority of girls will be able to see the desperation radiating off of him from a mile away

kek stay mad fatty
>>
>>35947470
This
>>
File: ltchick.png (706KB, 580x614px) Image search: [Google]
ltchick.png
706KB, 580x614px
>low test
>5/10 with makeup
>thinks she's qualified to make these assumptions that we lift for females

kek, sure. the first ~4 months we start lifting to look better for girls, but after that we start to love going to the gym and seeing progress.

it becomes a game for most of us after awhile... lifting/fitness in general is fun
>>
This is now a why you lift thread
I lift because I want to see what I can accomplish as I push myself to greater and greater goals. I also want to live to be atleast 110 years old
>>
>>35947521
0/10 face 3/10 body and she makes assumptions about easy 8-9s. Oh boy
>>
>>35947284
Leo is lusted after because he is incredibly handsome and starred iin Titanic.

Bitches love Titanic
>>
File: 1454855753060.jpg (162KB, 1688x518px) Image search: [Google]
1454855753060.jpg
162KB, 1688x518px
https://uk.linkedin.com/in/joanna-freedman-1aba0399

>yfw this is the author

TOP KEK LADS
>>
File: 5x1gz0f.jpg (255KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
5x1gz0f.jpg
255KB, 1200x750px
>>35947021
>lifting for girls
>any fucking year

I'm doing it for my own self-improvement. Fuck Zyzz-clones and instagrams whores though. Those people need to die out.
>>
>>35947553
We're all shocked.
>>
>>35947521
Just terrible. Would throw in a bin. Do you think she has a concave ass? She looks a bit like the evil Queen from snow white when she turned into a hag. That dress makes her look even more like an ugly pencil.

I want to punt her in the cunt. I bet it's really flat and lifeless like a wafer thin slice of ham and smells like when you open the ham packet and all the stink is released.
>>
>>35947587
This was creative, I enjoyed it
>>
>>35947021
>2000+16
>not lifting for your bros

>>35947521
I'd destroy that blonde tho tbqh senpai.
>>
>>35947608
Glad I took you on a journey anon.
>>
Wow. Guys who lift don't want to fuck her so she slanders everybody who does. I have never seen a woman do this in my life.....
>>
>>35947021
I lift to look good infront of hookers, not ugly women like her.
>>
File: the tab and the fitizens.jpg (184KB, 688x1434px) Image search: [Google]
the tab and the fitizens.jpg
184KB, 688x1434px
>>35947651
>>35947572
>>35947540
>>35947470
>>35947284
>>
>35947021
>chasing the perfect six pack
Obviously never seen Leo pre 2000. Ex girlfriend had a crush on him and had hos pictures plastered all over her bedroom. His stomach looked like it belonged to Bruce Lee (rest of him was twiglet mode)
>>
>>35947525
I lift because my calves hurt abominably if I run for too long, get me some runners high with a bar instead
>>
>>35947525
I lift because i like knowing i can kick people ass and i want to become stronger as well as better looking
>>
File: 1454835144664.jpg (50KB, 388x524px) Image search: [Google]
1454835144664.jpg
50KB, 388x524px
She must of made this just to get views from pissed of weightlifters or she is retarded.

So from my research only about 13 percent of Americans lift weights, but 68.8 percent of Americans are overweight or obese. And she says that weightlifters are clones?

She says there is a unsung allure about guys that dont lift because "He eats a large pizza with no qualms, and gets pissed on weekends without worrying about the calories. He has a life beyond the world of getting ripped. He has substance."So somehow getting fucked up and eating shitty food is having substance...

She says weightlifters are comparable to a basic bitch? How is someone who puts in handwork and dedication everyday comparable to a basic bitch, but a dude who sits on the couch eating pizza and getting fucked up on the weekend isn't? Thats litterally what basic bitches do
>>
>>35947021
>hench
What is a hench?
>>
>>35947895
ripped
>>
>>35947712
what are you trying to say? she's ugly as fuck
>>
>>35947962
in this case, she is the fox, and the grapes are the embodiment of an aesthetic kunt
>>
>>35947156
Don't get angry
Don't click the link
This is clickbait trash and c unts like this make a career out of 'outrageous' articles
>>
>>35947829
LOL at that pic. wtf nver seen that bfore.
>>
>>35947021
>Joanna Freedman
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friedman
>Friedman, Friedmann, and Freedman are surnames of German origin, and from the 17th century were also adopted by Ashkenazi Jews.
/pol/ is always right.
>>
sure she's a stupid fucking cunt with sour grapes

But she's got a point, if you're an autist without gains, you're gonna be an autist with gains. And for the love of God don't center your whole personality around being fit and lifting unless you're a professional
>>
File: TsBEVnZ.jpg (89KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
TsBEVnZ.jpg
89KB, 960x960px
Just lol at women
>>
You remember that pretty shy girl in 7th form. Now even she's become a feminist blog writer venting her frustrations at the world. With a glass of wine surgically attached to one hand and a keyboard in the other, she taps away every night, not realizing guys don't look for a girl with a sour attitude towards anyone she doesn't like. Guys like a girl that doesn't go batshit over an opinion not affecting her life.
>>
File: chris hemsworth.jpg (16KB, 236x395px) Image search: [Google]
chris hemsworth.jpg
16KB, 236x395px
>>35947284
Every time some bitch says "DiCaprio" as an example of how much they love the dadbod (conveniently leaving out the fact that he's a fucking handsome movie star millionaire) you can bet your bottom fucking dollar that given the choice between Leo and Channing Tatum or Chris Hemsworth or even Huge Jackedman they'd pick a ripped one 9 times out of 10
>>
File: 1391461098378.jpg (211KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1391461098378.jpg
211KB, 1440x900px
>Reading the comments and seeing the usernames

I always forget that people who browse /fit/ exist in real life
>>
>>35947829
>>She says weightlifters are comparable to a basic bitch?
I'll give her this. if she's basing it on the instagram fit bros who whore themselves out like girls.
literally just browse mike o hearn's instagram page
it's cringe
>>
>>35947525
Because it's fun more than anything, I want to look better obviously but that want give me a gf since I'm too DAMAGED mentally to have one.
>>
>>35948277
You've made me laugh at all the names in the middle of class
>>
File: hellofit.jpg (86KB, 867x535px) Image search: [Google]
hellofit.jpg
86KB, 867x535px
>>35947021
I wonder who posted these comments
>>
Read a few lines and it's already full of profanity. Get some education if you want to educate me with your article
>>
>>35948382
absolutely ebin :^)
>>
>>35948224
Feminist here. That article is deeply antifeminist. Body shaming is a BIG no-no. Especially when someone already feels good about how they look, which "Kevin" clearly does if he's posting photos of himself on social media. If this author does write about "feminist" topics, she's the Tumblr sort who try to disguise their shitty, catty behavior by co-opting social justice lingo.
>>
>>35948667
>feminist here
Opinion disregarded.
>>
I don't know about you brahs but shit like this really hits me hard

I grew up bullied and ostracised by both boys and girls, and still completely treated as invisible by women, and now that I am trying to improve my situation there is a woman shitting all over me for it
>>
>>35948667
>feminist here
>on /fit/

yea sure, and i'm dolph lundgren
>>
>>35947284
>she can't get herself a guy like that
Correct. If you google her name, you get to her LinkedIn which has her pic. She's fat, has a bad face AND a bad nose. She also might be losing hair, idk.
>>
>>35948721
I'm on your side, idiot
>>
>>35948667
Is this a spicy new meme?
>>
>>35948811
Same here

I hope those shallow cunts be mirin, because they aren't getting any. Just laugh them off and their power over you becomes trivial, and they know it. They base their entire lives on getting attention from other people, the obvious solution is to tell them to fuck off and don't look back.
>>
I lift so women like that ignore me. If you can't appreciate someone's hard work then you are a cunt
>>
>>35948721

My thoughts too.

>>35948811
You'll learn to ignore everything women say eventually.
>>
From the same website - double standards? http://thetab.com/uk/lancaster/2015/11/22/meet-instafamous-law-third-year-whos-fitness-sensation-3708
>>
>>35947021
I like how she uses Leonardo DiCaprio as the example of a guy who doesn't care about his physical appearance and fitness.
>>
>>35948832
Not that anon but allow me to elaborate.

When someone claims they are a feminist they are hiding behind an antiquated phrase used as a commonplace simile for equality in the 20s. Feminism has no purpose or place in a modern first world country, and anyone who identifies as a feminist has at their very core admitted to being retarded due to the very definition of feminism, which is to say equality FOR WOMEN.

In this day and age if you want equality, it's a two way street. So naturally just like we would with the westboro baptist church, or the KKK, or the black panthers even, a feminist's views are on par with such groups. The only difference is that a feminist hides behind the lie that they are doing it for the good of everyone.
>>
friendly reminder that these writers just come up with shit for site traffic >>35948912
>>
>>35947284
What does kek mean
>>
>>35948926
you're retarded that's not what feminism means
it's equality for everyone
>>
>>35948811
Just bee yourself brah ;)))
>>
>>35948926
I totally agree that equality should be a 2 way street. Feminist is just the most commonly accepted term, so that's what I use
>>
heres her facebook:
/joannafreedmanx
>>
I lift to make other men jealous

and to admire myself in the mirror. it keeps me going.
>>
>>35948939

dad get off 4chan youre embarrassing me
>>
>implying anyone who lifts for more than 6 months does it for women
>>
>>35948988

Egalitarianism is the word for equality between all humans. Feminism at best focuses on women first, commonly focuses on women only and at worst is just pure misandry.
>>
File: keks fam.png (193KB, 851x338px) Image search: [Google]
keks fam.png
193KB, 851x338px
>>35948994
lmao I have a mutual friend with her
>>
>>35949035
Yes, but the term has been coopted by MRAs. It's at least as loaded as "feminist" at this point
>>
>>35947021
stop giving direct links to articles. you are giving them traffic use archive
>>
>>35948951
>>35948988

That's what a lot of feminists claim, a lot of places are divided on the definition.

A lot of them define it as for everyone, and a lot of them define it as equality for women. Some even give a sort of halfway definition of being the ability for women to have the same rights as men.

Ask yourself this, what percentage of modern feminists actually want equality for both sexes? Why would it be called FEMinism if it was for both females and males?.

Last time I checked modern feminists were mostly comprised of spoiled cunts who want things without needing to work for them. Show me a feminist who genuinely wants equality for men as much as they do for women, and I will give you the names of 3 who don't.
>>
>see Sheffield in title
Any other /fit/ northerners?
Also implying I'd lift for the lasses in shef, bitch gtfo
>>
>>35949039
Smash!
>>
So the nerdy guy that she thought was beneath her put in some work and effort into his appearance and now he is somehow more of a loser?
>>
>>35949064
those are just attention whores.if you ignore them they would change their ways already

their are good people and bad people m8 no matter what "movement" ignore the baddies
>>
>>35949095
Basically she's upset because she is gradually becoming fatter and needs to find some reason, some justification as to why she doesn't need to work toward her own appearance.

But more than likely it's just bait for site traffic, either way it's pretty pathetic
>>
File: 18hyfk3t3yfo7jpg.jpg (183KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
18hyfk3t3yfo7jpg.jpg
183KB, 640x360px
>>35948000
Don't worry familia, I have adblock and I'm behind 7 proxies.
>>
>>35949064

Solid
>>
>>35947021
the fuck is a Hench?
>>
>>35949064
>Ask yourself this, what percentage of modern feminists actually want equality for both sexes?

Damn near all the ones I know IRL

>Why would it be called FEMinism if it was for both females and males?.

I answered that already, idiot
>Feminist is just the most commonly accepted term, so that's what I use

>Last time I checked modern feminists were mostly comprised of spoiled cunts who want things without needing to work for them. Show me a feminist who genuinely wants equality for men as much as they do for women, and I will give you the names of 3 who don't.

So the loudest, craziest, fringe of a group is what defines it. Got it.

Next time, maybe you should try actually learning something about feminism instead of seeing Tumblr screenshots here and deciding you know everything there is to know on the subject?
>>
File: e71.png (11KB, 274x290px) Image search: [Google]
e71.png
11KB, 274x290px
>FREED
>MAN
>FREEDMAN

Every. fucking. time.
>>
>>35949123
Well it is clearly a rehash of that dadbod nonsense almost to a T. Very much expressing the author's original intent but spun in such a way to bring in the clicks.
>>
>>35949161

>name calling: check
>insinuate someone is stupid: check
>confrontational post: check
>make no attempt to address any points: check

Yeah you're definitely a feminist all right. Thankfully your ideology is slowly dying.
>>
>>35948667
This is actually a good point but sadly everyone here will completely ignore it because you identified as a feminist. You wouldn't go on Reddit and say you're an MRA, would ya?

Her article has nothing to indicate feminism at all, sometimes I think guys on 4chan just see a woman saying or writing something they don't like, and instantly start calling the feminazi card.

I'm gonna play devil's advocate for a second here, how is this bitch assuming that all lifters do it for women any different than /fit/ assuming all women wear makeup just for them? Or yoga pants? In fact, dudes here will use the exact same argument against it. "Oh women who wear makeup are all so generic and shallow, they only care about vanity, they have no personality, they're trying way too hard i'd rather have a natural girl who just wakes up in the morning and doesnt even brush her teeth and looks great!". It's like the same philosophy.
>>
>>35947587
under rated
>>
>>35949161
>Because I know feminists IRL who do
Yes, because we all know that as long as you know a guy who isn't _____ that makes it true, ironic that you later tell me that I should look for examples outside of what you suggest is my sphere of contacts.

Who is to say your friends aren't on the fringe? Were there no Nazis that genuinely despised Hitler? Of course there were. What you're doing is claiming that the group supports equality when in fact the part you claim are fringe have taken over a majority of modern feminism.

Even if you're right, assuming that all of the tumblr feminists, the youtube activist feminists, feminist frequency, and the list goes on. Assuming that they are all fringe and not real feminists, they are certainly damn near the only ones with a voice. For such a fringe idea they sure do have a large sphere of influence
>>
>>35947525
I lift because I used to be a fatass and hated my soft flabby body. Now I love how my body looks and feels so I strive to improve it and grow it even more. I also lift because it means I get to eat more and I make sure I put decent food into my body. I broke my arm 9 months ago and took a few months off lifting to recover. I found my diet went to shit as I had no motivation to keep my diet on point.
>>
>>35948832
Then call yourself a humanist

Feminism is a red flag word that implies you're a mentally ill cunt

This isn't the 60s, and the wage gap is a lie, don't call yourself a feminist anymore.
>>
>>35949161
no idea who you are arguing with
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heOmUupnarU
Only fat girls dig feminism
>>
>>35949232
>For such a fringe idea they sure do have a large sphere of influence
because it's no different than shitty mainstream music or supplement companies scamming folks to lose weight with fat burners

I'd think somebody on 4chan wouldn't be so stupid to fall for mainstream media confusion
>>
>>35948951
That must be why it's called FEMinism. Also you can see how it's a totally normal, sane thing because it ends with ISM.
>>
>>35949257
Why does the accepted, established name of the entire movement have to change just because the word triggers you? Feminism was called feminism due to the fact that women were the ones who were objectively, legally lacking rights compared to men. Even if that's not true now, what's the purpose of changing the name of a movement that has existed for so long? If you look past your frothing feminist hating buttblast, you'll realize why that's a fucking retarded argument.

Why do they call it a chairman if it's supposed to be a position that both men and women can have??? Or fisherman? They should just change the common usage of words to make sure it's 100% egalitarian, which is of course, the master race euphoric totally mentally stable equality movement.
>>
File: 1367525683954.jpg (45KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
1367525683954.jpg
45KB, 467x700px
>get jacked literally let me lose my virginity, develop confidence, and ride that to regular hook ups

and no blog post will ever change that
>>
>>35949301
woMAN
woMEN
feMALE

i can do that too buddy
>>
>>35949316

"man" has always been the historic, generic term for humans in general

"feminism" implies pro-female as opposed to pro-equality, there is something in a name

notice they care more about female circumcision in some random shithole in Africa than the 2.5 million boys here in the United States who have the top of their dicks cut off routinely

the whole "feminism is about equality" thing is a lie and a ploy
>>
>>35949316
It doesn't matter what words you hide behind, the actions of the group dictate the ulterior motives.

If I get my 80g of protein from beef and claim that i'm doing it for the betterment of humanity, but i'm still vegan, does that make me a vegan?

Would that make you fringe? What if over 60% of the vegan population for whatever reason decided to follow that ideal, why wouldn't you change the definition?

I tell you what, i'm not even that anon but if you can by some miracle change the mindset of the "fringe" feminists that are taking over your movement to support the idea of equality for both sexes (which they clearly don't if you have ever looked at anything modern day feminism has done) then I'll reconsider my position. But to me, in the here and now you look just like a Christian who doesn't actually believe in god but still goes to church because their family still goes.
>>
>>35948832
>shut up, I know what's best for you

No, I know what's best for me, you only represent yourself. Fucking groupthink zombies.

"Feminism" is a public admission of mental illness. It's no coincidence that the most outspoken "feminists" are always proud to announce they are also bioplar, depressed, traumatized or even borderline / schizo.
>>
>>35949202
But I addressed nearly all your points. As for the rest, this is 4chan. Grow a thicker skin or leave. I'm sorry I triggered you by using a word you don't like, but you people are the ones who go on and on about how it's all just words and being offended doesn't automatically make you right.

>>35949205
I knew it was going to happen. Being provocative is fun sometimes, and I was hoping maybe it would make some of them think. I mean, obviously it won't, but it's nice to dream.

Anyway, bored now. You can go back to jerking each other raw while pretending this site isn't a gigantic hugbox
>>
>>35949386
Don't forget the OCD

Next thing you know we will be able to visit the psychiatrist and pick out next week's flavor of mental illness after Saturday breakfast.
>>
>>35949205

Does putting on makeup burn calories? Does putting on makeup increase your physical ability? Does putting on makeup qualify as a valid placeholder for the physical activity humans used to get regularly in pre-industrial societies that kept them healthy? Is makeup part of your actual physical, biological being?

No, it isn't. It's painting a big fat lie on your face so that men will like you more. Try again.
>>
>>35949354
Except the "wo" and the "fe" serve to distinguish these terms from the parts you capitalized. I wrongly capitalized only the FEM, it's actually FEMIN that is about women and the only other component of the word is ISM.

Actually think before you post.

>>35949401
Oh yeah, they love bragging about having OCD, like it's quirky and lovable. No, outside of movies it's not. Real people with OCD are annoying.
>>
>>35949205
The irony here being I explained why calling yourself a feminist makes no sense and it was completely ignored by said feminist.

Any doubts I had that the feminists that genuinely want equality existed is now gone
>>
women just hate the idea of being caught admiring an obnoxious expression of sexual value.

it's the same way men talk about

> I hate women who wear too much makeup/dress too slutty.
>>
File: Katie-Piper.jpg (82KB, 615x825px) Image search: [Google]
Katie-Piper.jpg
82KB, 615x825px
>>35949219
I know I burned her so hard she'd be Katie Piper mode if she heard it.

>hfw
>>
>>35949429
THANK

YOU

ANON.
>>
>getting mad at the tab

come on lads, she's wrong, but it's a student news site akin to buzzfeed and the whole point of it is for students to make fun of other students at their uni. it's open about it's entire goal being to bait people
>>
>>35949445
edgy
>>
So getting pissed shows more character than lifting hahaha?!
She's kinda right with the try-hards, but wtf nothing wrong with lifting. Just because she's not improving herself, that's not a sign of confidence haha
>>
>>35947021
>Theres an unsung allure about a guy who doesn’t succumb to a world of protein and muscles – a guy who says no to a life in the gym, and embraces his natural frame, be it skinny, or be it a dad bod
>embraces his natural frame, be in skinny, or be it dad bod
>dad bod

She also talks about how Leonardo DiCrappio is the "perfect man" for some other shallow reason/s.

She's retarded and denying her primal urges. Women want a good looking man like men want good looking women. Just the way it is.
>>
>>35949476
i love katie though. I just wanted to flash my shiny edges
>>
>>35949429
>an obnoxious expression of sexual value
>hate the idea of being caught admiring

Pick one. I'm not ashamed to stare at sluts, even women stare at sluts.

>slut apologist pretending cake makeup and slutty clothes are not red flags regarding character

Sure, most men would smash but noone would wife. The "hate" is about acknowledging the danger of being cucked and/or left alone to raise children while the slut moves on to party elsewhere. It's K-selected males warning each other about sluts gonna slut. Also, most slut shaming comes from women, warning each other about the dangers of tolerating sluts in their vicinity. Cheaply mass produced people like you wouldn't understand.
>>
>>35949429

More like penis envy
>>
>>35949498
good lad
>>
>>35949156
Means being buff/ripped bruv
>>
>>35949506
nice shrooms reference bro
>>
>>35947525
To be stronger, better, faster, and feel fucking awesome all the time.
Also for skiing and probably going to be a firefighter, so I need that swole.
>>
>>35948382
>Hugh Wottmeigh
keked
>>
>>35949501

what

the point is people DO check these sluts and guys who take photos w/ perfect lighting & a post gym pump as their tinder.

but they wont ever admit it, because it reflects negatively on you due to society's perception.

if the guy in the OPs article was wearing a fitted T-shirt showing off his muscles, outside, smiling, with friends, she'd probably have an entirely different opinion.

but it's too overt and obnoxious for most people.

women especially, because her peers are going to be like

> you fell for THAT?
>>
>>35949386
Whats wrong with being depressed?
>>
>>35949599
>the point is people DO check

Of course people look at things that are enjoyable to look at. Who ever denied this?

>due to society's perception

This is the kind of vague babble SJWs use. What specific group of people perceives overt displays of attractiveness negatively and why? Last I checked models, male or female, aren't a despised profession. Showing off isn't frowned upon in plenty of contexts. It's okay to show off gains at the beach for instance.

>her peers are going to be like
>you fell for THAT?
>fell, as in romantic love

Because showing off his muscles while not near water, or running a marathon says

>I'm hot, let's fuck

not

>I have talent and discipline, consider me for a steady relationship

If she and her peers are all sluts she will get cheered on for fucking him. Meanwhile, in higher social circles people will look down on her or try to warn her because they will automatically assume that she is looking for a relationship, and this guy is not a good candidate. It's a difference in attitudes between K-selects and r-selects. Your typical r-select thinks any sex is good, the most important thing in life is "getting laid" and also more generally "having fun". More K-selected people think of sex as a double-edged sword with many risks, one such risk being for women to let some random loser pump and dump them, because it lowers her value in the eyes of genuine potential partners.
>>
>>35949771
If you've ever been depressed then you should know what's wrong with it. What kind of question is that?
>>
>>35949863

you're not even addressing what I said any more.

read this again to solidify my point: >>35949445

you're diverging off on some tangent about "K-select & R-select".

no longer going to reply.

have a good one.
>>
>>35947525
To feel good. When you push your body hard and gain progress. Rush of endorphin, energy and confidence just bursts through you the entire day, making you feel awesome. I was severely depressed before lifting, and now I am more energetic and happy than ever. With the confidence, hooking up with chicks is also easier, which is a nice bonus.
>>
>Of course, they’re imaging that with a bod like the hulk the girls will come running, they’ll find themselves a winter bae and they’ll finally be recognised as the ultimate lads that they are. What they don’t realise is that they’ll actually just become really fucking tragic.

How do I enter Ultimate Lad Mode?
>>
>>35947021

> written by a woman

"oh gosh I just want a nice guy, with a good heart"

- every woman ever
>>
>>35949771
everything family
>>
i lost out on the girl of my dreams to a jacked guy. i still havent gotten over it. i'm legitimately heartbroken.

sounds stupid, but one day i will be that guy. this ordeal has been my motivation.
>>
>>35948826
dolph this is jean claude give me a call sometime
>>
>>35947521
She looks and writes like a 12 year old.
>>
File: 1379391302153.gif (483KB, 207x154px) Image search: [Google]
1379391302153.gif
483KB, 207x154px
>>35947521

I quite literally would not sleep with her unless I was blackout drunk lol
>>
>>35947525
I'm fat and want to lose weight. I also like being strong. Goal is 200+lb snatch and 300+lb Clean and Jerk.
>>
>>35949039
add her
>>
File: image.gif (922KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
922KB, 500x281px
>mfw self proclaimed feminist posted on Twitter how she wanted a great guy and ending up getting double teamed by me and my buddy
It's 2016 why does anyone still listen to women when they state what they want in a guy
>>
>>35948939
It's "lol" in autist speak
>>
>>35952028
LOL that gif
>>
File: 1396480978264.jpg (40KB, 345x383px) Image search: [Google]
1396480978264.jpg
40KB, 345x383px
>>35948382
>dom mazzetti
>hugh wottmeigh
>dubs che'qum
>>
>>35948382
I'm Hugh wottneigh
>>
>>35948083
She doesn't have a point. How attractive you are has little to do with your social skills and everything to do with your social worth. Do you have a well paying job? Do you have a nice car? Do you dress well? Are you in shape? Are you someone who is worth something in your community?

Being ripped isn't everything, but it certainly is something. Honestly if you're ripped make good money have a nice car dress well but are socially autistic women won't even notice.
>>
Moral of the story - there's no point making gainz if you turn into a vapid moron, which you should know by now anyway.
>>
Crying at the comment section. Luv u guise <3
>>
>>35947021
https://www.linkedin.com/in/joanna-freedman-1aba0399
Scroll to education. Why do you care what college kids think?
>>
>>35952028
>doing the devils 3 way
ew
>>
>>35948912
This girl is at my university, after a few articles like this of her went online, the fem society at our uni when and bullied the shit out of her- she kept getting messages saying shit like she was a detriment to her gender and that she should kill herself for encouraging girls to workout and shit. Feminists are always gonna fucking bully healthily people men or women
>>
>>35955656
Just checked, her private account is deleted and her Facebook fitness page has private messaging turned off -but is still online- apparently a friend is running her page on her behalf.

I can never understand why feminists can bully other women in the name of 'female liberation'
>>
File: 1437516778717.jpg (23KB, 232x197px) Image search: [Google]
1437516778717.jpg
23KB, 232x197px
>While Kevin may now be able to pull on nights out, wear dangerously low v-neck vests and generally act like he’s walked off the set of Geordie Shore, everybody that knows him will see that his new found bravado is really just one big facade.
>While Kevin may now be able to pull on nights out

This is just cringeworthy

>Even though you still fuck tons of girls and I'd fuck you, I know you're insecure and while I would spend my best years begging to suck your balls dry, I'll never want you when I'm old and ugly

This cognitive dissonance here is just ridiculous.
>>
>>35952028
I never understood why a girl would do this.

She is literally undateable afterwards.
>>
>>35948912
The tab is divided up by different unis around the UK and basically exists entirely for clickbait articles, it's looked down upon by pretty much everyone but people follow it for the occasional kek
>>
>>35947712
I hate this picture because I prefer apples to grapes. The thing on the ground should be a head of cabbage
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.