[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's for breakfast /fit/? Got me ~30 hardboiled eggs.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 14

What's for breakfast /fit/?

Got me ~30 hardboiled eggs. Only going to eat the whites
>>
>not eating the yolk
>>
give me your yolks im building a yolk zyzz
>>
File: 20160206_083802-1.jpg (3MB, 2017x2479px) Image search: [Google]
20160206_083802-1.jpg
3MB, 2017x2479px
Got me some steel cut oats with blueberries chia seedand Greek yogurt along side of a protien shake with peanut butter, ground almond and more yogurt. Also obligatory double double from tims.
>>
>being a man
>having time for breakfast

pick one fuckboys
>>
>>35943988
>being a tard
>having the time to post retarded shit but not to eat breakfast
>>
>>35943935
that's 60 deviled eggs. Eat deviled eggs. Now I want deviled eggs. But i can eat about 10, tops, before I'm full.
>>
>>35943979
hello canada
>>
>>35943935
>30 eggs
>two weeks rations for a Chinaman
>1 breakfast for an Amerifat
>>
>>35943935
why?... can you give me one valid reason you would eat 30 egg whites?
>>
>>35943988
get up earlier loser
>>
Yogurt, mixed berries

All I'm going to eat until supper, because I'm on a cut and like eating huge meals at once
>>
Can someone post the screencap of the guy who would feed the chick eggs please?
>>
File: 20160209_172835.jpg (2MB, 4154x2490px) Image search: [Google]
20160209_172835.jpg
2MB, 4154x2490px
I eat my breakfast at 4pm about 2 hours before I lift. Here it is.

>I'm a vegan by the way

825 kcal
40g protein
110g carbs
25g fat
>>
>>35945661
what are the best types of vegan protein?
>>
>>35944991
I can eat those fuckers like nobody's business. God that sounds so fucking good right now. Asshole.
>>
>>35945683
any are fine. Don't believe the meme about incomplete amino acid profiles, it is complete bullshit. Don't believe the meme about soy causing bitch tits and fucking with your test, again it's complete bullshit.

I get my protein from lentils, beans, chickpeas, rice, broccoli, spinach, tofu, textured vegetable protein, setian and soy protein isolate. I track my diet fairly regularly on cronometer that has a full amino acid profile break down and I always hit all of my requirements for essential amino acids.
>>
>>35943935

1 Scoop ON Double Rich Chocolate
1 Scoop ON Cookies and Cream
40g Oatmeal
12g Chia Seeds
42g Egg White
32g Almond Butter
1 Tbsp Hershey Unsweetened Special Dark Cocoa Powder
1 Cup Unsweetened Soy Milk (Fucking Lactose)

Blend it up. Drink.
Add water to the blender, blend it to pick up the extras, drink.

795 Calories
73g Protein
55g Carb
31g Fat

Little snack of a Protein Muffin my girlfriend made that has 10g Protein for 150 Cal and I'm set until Lunchtime.
>>
>>35945661
Urgh, potatoes get my blood sugar levels really high. I know not every metabolism reacts the same way to certain foods, but still. How about you replace them with some good old brown rice?
>>
>>35945733
>I get my protein from lentils, beans, chickpeas, rice, broccoli, spinach, tofu, textured vegetable protein, setian and soy protein isolate.
He also like to get a bikini wax after his mani-pedi.
>>
>>35945661
825 calories and only 40g protein?!

Absolutely pleb tier.
>>
>>35946225
Nah bruv, I don't waste my money on that shit. I do it at home with some home made suger wax.
>>
>>35946238
>muh 1 gram per pound
kill yourself you sheep, at the very least do some research
>>
>>35943935
Are you just carrying around a paper sack full of hard boiled eggs?
>>
>>35945733
this. couldn't agree more
>>
>>35947523
you aren't?
>>
>>35946181
I sometimes do and I will mix the rice with the beans but I prefer potatoes. I have no issue with them and they are tastier. Also, I don't know about the rest of the world but they are dirt cheap to the point of ridiculousness here in the UK. 800kcal worth of those baby potatoes is 85p, which is about 1 dollar. I could probably buy a massive bag of dried rice for a similar price but I have minimal storage.
>>
>>35946225
>paying someone else to raise animals is manly
>paying someone else to kill animals is manly
>paying someone else to slaughter animals is manly

so you go to a store, pick up packaged meat, go home and cook it and you think that makes you manly? Fucking faggot. At least I give a shit about something and have the balls to live my life in a way that is in line with my morals. Keep being a sheep.

>inb4 mad
not mad, I pity you
>>
>>35947523
i just eat them at my desk
>>
File: DSC01306.jpg (82KB, 800x545px) Image search: [Google]
DSC01306.jpg
82KB, 800x545px
>>35947607
>he doesn't have his own chickens or ducks
FOUR EGGS CMON SON
>>
>>35947689
>he eats the periods of birds
call them eggs if you want mate but you're literally eating chicken and duck periods, which is disgusting. I will stick to my lentils and beans thanks.
>>
>>35945733
What would you recommend for a guy who's allergic to soy, spinach and all nuts? I want to quit the murder but can't really figure out how to get all the protons without eating soy products.
>>
>>35943935
60g porridge oats mixed with water
>>
File: 1444071916845.gif (416KB, 702x702px) Image search: [Google]
1444071916845.gif
416KB, 702x702px
>>35947689
man my fucking neighbor has a fucking hen house on his yard. not that i'd mind but the cock is shouting ALL THE FUCKING TIME
TWO IN THE MORNING AT MINUS FIVE DEGREES CELSIUS OUTSIDE AND THE FUCKING THING IS SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF ITS LUNGS
IVE BEEN SO CLOSE TO GRABBING MY AXE AND BEHEADING THE FUCK
>>
>>35947742
that sucks dude. Instead of spinach stick to broccoli and cauliflower. Instead of nuts get your fats from avocados and seeds, are you cool with seeds?

Soy sucks because so many good high protein vegan things are made of soy but you can try Seitan which is made of wheat gluten. You can even make your own by ordering the wheat gluten online, it's super cheap and easy to do.

Cutting will be hard for you, I really rely on soy when I am cutting but bulking and maintaining isn't gonna be a problem. Beans, chickpeas, lentils etc are GOAT.

For protein shakes you can get rice, pea and hemp protein powder. I quite like Vegan Blend from myprotein which is a mix of the 3. It's an aquired taste and not the nicest but mixing it with some coconut milk and a couple bananas is really nice.
>>
>>35943988
wat
>>
File: 1452646007568.jpg (78KB, 448x539px) Image search: [Google]
1452646007568.jpg
78KB, 448x539px
>>35946238
>yes goyim, keep eating your 1g/lb of protein everyday
>>
>>35947722
fucking this

I don't care if they're tasty, you could probably scramble and season dog shit and it would be nice.
>>
>>35947742
gonna add to my other reply. Get an algae based Omega 3 supplement because you're really gonna struggle to get much DHA without eating nuts. Also, do what you can, if you find cutting too hard without soy, maybe eat chicken breast while you cut. I know it isn't ideal but if you're vegan 9-10 months of the year and then you eat a chicken breast a day when you are cutting it isn't the end of the world.
>>
>>35946238
Since the body can't absorb more than 40g of protein in one sitting, that sounds about right.
>>
>>35947787
How much protein per day do you go for as a vegan

Also how much soy do you eat with no negative effects??
>>
>>35943988
EAT BIG TO GET BIG! COMON!
>>
>>35943979
Wallpaper source?, pls
>>
>>35945683
Semen.
>>
>>35948008
110-120 grams a day right now. I'm pretty small at 145 pounds and 5'11". In fact I'm pretty much a skelly but I'm down from 250 and finally bulking. Been making gains just fine.

I get about 45 grams a day from soy sources (either tofu or shakes) for the sake of convenience and the rest from legumes and veggies.

When I was cutting I was getting as high as 70 grams of protein a day from soy and saw no ill effects at all.
>>
File: 1447960650086.gif (2MB, 300x264px) Image search: [Google]
1447960650086.gif
2MB, 300x264px
>>35948047
>145 pounds and 5'11". In fact I'm pretty much a skelly

no, you ARE a skelly, you retard. do you enjoy being the size of a frail child?
>>
>>35948047
Notice any psychological changes from the soy?

I'm 180lbs also going for 120ish at least per day
>>
>>35948073
can you read? I said I'm bulking and I cut down from a 250 pounds sedentary fatass so yeah, even though I'm small and it's shit at least I'm not fat and disgusting any more. I decided to get down to low body fat before bulking so I could at least look good facially while I work on my body.
>>
>>35948084
none at all. If anything after cutting out meat and dairy I felt more clear headed than ever. That was probably down to eating a much higher volume of fresh veggies though, I'm not claiming animal products made me hazy or anything.
>>
>>35948123
I meant kind of estrogenic changes, like did you feel less masculine/alpha/aggressive/etc

I am terrified of phytoestrogens
>>
>>35948145
no nothing of the sort. I can still fuck for ages and recover quickly for round 2 like I could before. My girl even said she thinks my dick feels harder since going vegan.

If you are worried about it then don't eat it. There is no point worrying yourself. Just get rice pea and hemp protein powder instead.
>>
>>35948145
also watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNr40Y1HS0Q
>>
File: 1452394872023.png (653KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1452394872023.png
653KB, 1920x1080px
>>35948034
>>
>>35943979
fucking weeb
>>
>>35948201
this guy is great. His videos aren't very high quality production but the information is solid. Also he clearly makes gains as a vegan despite being in his mid 30's and obviously natty. Needs more subs.
>>
>>35944991
10 whole eggs or 10 halves?

my limit is usually 5 eggs/10 halves

but omg are they good. gonna make some right now. thanks.
>>
>>35947982
but your intestines absorb protein too, not just the stomach. And the food is in your digestive system longer than a few hours afterwards.
>>
>>35948375
the stomach doesn't absorb anything, it's the site of protein break down and is the first stop in the body where protein begins to break down. In the stomach pepsin breaks proteins down into peptides, then in the small intestine those peptides are broken down into amino acids where they can be absorbed. All protein absorption takes place in the small intestine.
>>
File: 1453774578737.jpg (24KB, 431x312px) Image search: [Google]
1453774578737.jpg
24KB, 431x312px
>>35948261
Thanks man.
>>
>>35948412
Not him, but animal protein takes longer to break down which mean it will enter the intestines much slower than plant protein and have more time to be absorbed.. If this was a omnivore meal it would be beneficial, but it's vegan and therefore wasteful. It would be digested and broken down too fast for the body to use all the protein.
>>
>>35948493
gonna need a source on that because it doesn't really make sense. Why would the body essentially suffer when digesting protein when it can do so more efficiently? I'm not saying you are wrong but I would like to actually see a source rather than just trusting an anon on /fit/. Also, that was my meal you are talking about and that meal contains plenty of fiber, as does all of my food which slows digestion. I only shit once a day so it's not like food is just flying through me.
>>
>>35947722
>>35947879
Confused, sad little men.
>>
>>35948574
are you denying that eggs are the periods of birds? Because that is exactly what they are. Clearly you know that otherwise you would have refuted the claim instead of attacking the posters like a pathetic faggot.
>>
>>35948541
I'll even give you a Scooby one:
http://scoobysworkshop.com/2013/04/16/the-complete-protein-myth/

It could probably be beneficial to break the meal into smaller ones, but If you feel that it works fine for you then there no problems of course. I prefered small and frequent meals in my vegan days but it's all individual.
>>
>>35948607
I obviously know they're periods, I didn't just respond without reading the post you fucking retard, I'm just not as much of a pussy as you are to care
>>
>>35948637
>caring what I put in my body makes me a pussy
and apparently I'm the retard
>>
>>35948699
It's healthy stop being a pussy, pussy boy.
>>
>>35948622
interesting read, I'll get into it more later on thanks.

Yeah my other meals are a lot smaller I just like to have a big meal to break my fast.
>>
>>35948713
I didn't say it was unhealthy, I said it was disgusting which it is.
>>
>>35948145
I've been vegetarian (not vegan) for a couple of months and now and to be honest I feel more aggressive and alert than I did before.
>>35948180
Also seconding this. The refractory period after sex is really short for me now. I'm usually able to do three rounds. Prob takes around five minutes for me.
>>
>>35947722
Fuck you. I drink milk, I eat eggs, and I eat my woman's bergina when she bleeds. That's the source of my power.

Come at me fuccboi
>>
>>35949110
you drink the secretions out of a cows titt. That cow has been pumped full of hormones, forcefully impregnated multiple times, had its babies ripped away from it at birth and spends its entire life being herded to and from a room where it is strapped to a machine that sucks it dry. Those secretions from the cows titt have a 100% chance of containing blood from the injured udders and puss from the infections the cow has. Those secretions are intended only for the mothers calf but you go to a store and actually pay to drink that swill.

You eat the periods of birds that spend their entire lives crammed into cages with their beaks and claws clipped so that when they inevitably start attacking one another and themselves the damage they can cause is reduced as much as possible. If those birds were in the wild they would produce no more than 20 or so eggs per year but the periods you eat come from chickens that have been selectively bred for generations to the point they are producing an egg per day. These chickens are very sick because of the strain this has on their bodies. You are eating the periods of deformed, sick and miserable birds.

There is nothing wrong with eating a bleeding cunt, I too eat my girl when she bleeds and personally I love the way her pussy tastes when she's on. It's more acidic and adds to the experience for sure.
>>
>>35947509
>>35947838
Nope, I firmly believe (and of course it is supported by the science) that 0.8-1.2g/kg is more than enough.

That meal still had a shit calories to macros ratio, though.
>>
>>35945661
>825 kcal
>40g protein

Wew lad.
>>
>>35949191
Actually I don't eat normal eggs. My gf works at a small farm with a couple dozen hens that are well taken care of. I buy my eggs there.

I'm guilty of the milk though. I have cut down a lot but still buy about 2L a week and some yogurt. Considering that I don't buy meat at the supermarket anymore though I'd say I'm doing better.

I was fucking around about the blood pussy. That ain't right.
>>
>>35949242
no it doesn't. I said I like to eat that 2 hours before I lift so it's loaded with carbs to fuel my workout. It has a decent amount of protein without being too much or too little. I still have a fuck load of calories for the rest of the day to fill in the rest of my macros. I eat 4 meals a day so the macros of one meal mean fuck all.
>>
>>35949282
you haven't lived until you've shocked your girl by eating her when she's on. Anyway I'm not talking about mid period when she's gushing but towards the end when blood loss has basically stopped.

I'd argue that eating meat is better ethically than consuming dairy. At least the animals killed for meat live shorter lives so suffer less and aren't subjected to constant insemination, childbirth and being hooked up to machines every day of their lives. Also those calves that are born from dairy cows and are born male are usually sold directly to the veal industry, which is truly disgusting.
>>
>>35947607
>in a way that is in line with my morals

>he says as he lives in a house fuelled and powered with shit that is destroying the planet
>he says as he happily lives in a city that was constructed on thousands of habitats and ecosystems
>he says as he spends his days working a thankless, meaningless job but it's all okay because he saved the animals(tm)

>buh buh something is better than nothing
I bet that's what you tell your boyfriend when he feels bad about his tiny dick.

You give a shit only as far as it doesn't inconvenience you *too* much. Sheep, that I may be; but you're worse than a sheep. You're a hypocrite and a coward.
>>
>>35949325
Serious question: do you feel as strongly about human suffering (poverty, warzones, exploitation) as you do about animal suffering?
>>
>>35949327
nice assumptions.

I use as little power as possible, I don't live in a city I live in a country village, I don't work every day, I am a student studying chemistry and biology. I just got accepted to study nutrition at university in September. I work part time in a local charity shop for the YMCA.

I ride my bike whenever I can, I buy local fresh vegetables whenever I can, I live in a quiet country village and actively protested in the installation of a large byroad and the introduction of street lamps that would intefere with the local wildlife. I grow many of my own vegetables in my garden.

I reduce my environmental impact as much as possible and go out of my way to preserve the local wildlife around me and contribute to my local community. You do nothing and sit there criticising me. Kill yourself.
>>
>>35949191
You're anthropomorphizing livestock, those cows would've been forcibly impregnated anyway if they were wild cows, and the chicken would most likely have been pecked to death. Animals don't need the same conditions as humans to thrive.

Chickens naturally produce one egg per 28th hour, obviously you don't know shit
>>
>>35949365
honest answer, no. I am racist as shit and genuinely dislike Muslims, I couldn't care less if we completely glassed the middle east and northern Africa if it meant they would stop coming to Europe and destroying my homeland.

I do however care about white Europeans as they are my people. I volunteer some of my free time to a local charity shop which raises money for some good humanitarian causes.

>>35949398
yes, chickens that have been selectively bred to do so over hundreds of generations, like I said. It is YOU that doesn't know shit.
>>
>>35949394
We've got Cuckboy 2000 over here, guys.
>>
>>35949424
>a vegan /pol/tard
Literally could not get any more omega.
>>
100g oats
3 whole eggs
That's about it, I'll drink some milk when I feel like it.
>>
>>35949452
I grew up in a house that stood alone in the middle of the forest, the closest house to me was nearly a mile away. I just have a deep appreciation for nature and do my best to cause as little damage to it as possible. That doesn't make me a cuck it means I care about something.
>>35949464
wanting the best for my people doesn't make me an omega. Accepting the degradation of your culture does though, which is what you do.
>>
File: neckbeard-lighter-640x533.jpg (78KB, 640x533px) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard-lighter-640x533.jpg
78KB, 640x533px
>>35949394
I acquiesce to your superiority.

You are truly a Nu-Male.
>>
>>35949424
But what about the kebabs and falafel? The middle east and north Africa have some bomb ass food. Think of my stomach man, have some humanity.

I think a better solution is Europe just closing their fucking borders so you guys can have your white paradise and I can stop fucking hearing about it.
>>
File: photo.png (548KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
548KB, 900x900px
>>35949483
I'm sure you'll be on the frontlines in the coming race war.
>>
>>35949509
you're god damn right I will.
>>35949504
well yeah, I'm not actually calling for the complete destruction of tens of countries. Closed borders and forcing the shitskins that have already invaded to leave is what I want.
>>
File: 642637-1280x720.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
642637-1280x720.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>>35949532
No, anon. The only way to destroy a weed is to pull it out by the root.

You and veganism are all that stand in the path of the impending Muslim hordes, who, I will remind you, slaughter animals by cutting the throat and letting them bleed out.
Remember Tours. Remember Vienna. The Eleventh Crusade will begin soon, and you are our Cœur de Lion.
>>
File: 1450723506140.jpg (154KB, 1280x896px) Image search: [Google]
1450723506140.jpg
154KB, 1280x896px
>>35945661
We don't give a fuck.
>>
>>35949587
making fun of me or not I don't care, Deus Vult my brother.
>>35949596
>that was the joke
>>
>>35947982
Get off 4chan mom
>>
File: Ch-Ayyubid_nobleman.jpg (546KB, 950x846px) Image search: [Google]
Ch-Ayyubid_nobleman.jpg
546KB, 950x846px
>>35949616
knock knock

Allahu Akbar kuffar
>>
>>35943935

>t. Gaston
>>
>>35943935

>eggs in a bag
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.