[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BULK >Look great in clothes look mediocre with clothes off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (342KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
342KB, 1242x2208px
BULK
>Look great in clothes look mediocre with clothes off

CUT
>look great without clothes but look normal with clothes on

WHEN WILL I KNOW PEACE FROM THIS HELL
>>
when you learn to slow bulk so you don't get fat
>>
>>35932895
ROIDS
O
I
D
S
>>
>>35932958
ROID
>Look great with and without clothes but have acne and go bald

THE TORMENT CONTINUES
>>
>be ottermode
>look like I dont even lift when I wear shirts and go out
>go to the beach or somewhere shirtless or in a tank top "OMG anon you're huge!"
>>
>>35932895
cut and get extra small tshirts
>>
>>35932895
stop wearing clothes what are you, a dyel faggot?
>>
>>35933189
This
>>
>>35933189
This. always dress down.
>>
>>35932895
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>35933054
The side effects depend on your genetics.
>>
>>35933189
This. I swear by nicely fitting stretch cotton v-necks from H&M.
>>
>>35933189
Can confirm, this works if you find properly fitting slim fit everything.
>>
Is Cristiano homo?
>>
>>35933189
Grills will laugh at you for being ultra gay in those skinny ass tshirt.

Don't show off your gains, talk to girls, when they like you they will accidentally touch you one moment or another, they will notice and the effect will be much more powerfull
>>
>>35934749
>Autism the post
>>
husbando mode ftw
>>
>>35932895
You'll find that most of the differences in how you look are completely psychological. You think you look weak, because you didn't eat much on a cut, just like you think you look enormous, because you ate tons on a bulk.

Also, nobody gives a shit. Even on a cut everybody will see that you workout. Stop pretending like a pound of muscle more or less makes the difference in anything at all.
>>
>>35933189
Yeah, and have 8 inches of hairy lower back exposed every time I tie my shoelaces. Great.
>>
>>35934749
I guess that depends on where you live and the type of people who live there. Where I am gay/feminine guys are super popular.
>>
>>35934801

low bodyfat has legitimate effects on your face/body though
>>
>>35934834
>having a hairy back

gross af
>>
>>35932895
I think is all on your head, I always feel fat on a bulk and small on a cut, but I had a talk with people at the gym and college and it seems many people think I'm roiding, so maybe I don't look as bad as I think
We are our worst critict, its probally because we keep comparing ourselves to fake natties.
>>
>>35934749
This made me cringe
>>
>>35933054
>Acne and go bald
really depends on what you cycle and how shitty your genetics is, there is plenty of old as fuck bodybuilders from the golden era with hair and they are all 60 years old or older.
>>
>>35933189
Nah man. Just accidentally spill a drink on your shirt. Then you can take it off, rinse it out and put it back on. Don't do this with alcoholic drinks or you will go innahell.
>>
>>35933171
I feel you bro.
>>
Yes, you have body dysmorphia like everyone else on this board. Get over it, cupcake.
>>
>>35934749
You're a beta faggot

Wear extra small shirts but pretend like lifting isn't your entire life

Don't even mention working out until you've already known people for a few days

Girls love it when you're shredded but aren't a generic retarded meathead
>>
>>35932895

now you know why people roid.
>>
Showing off gains will get you attention from both gays and women, so if you can handle it definitely show it off. Example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75aX9mlipiY
>>
Hey here's a great idea faggots, just lift to be strong and healthy, be happy and confident, and it doesn't fucking matter.

Women do not fucking care about your gains, and the girls that do are fucking girls, shallow bitches that wont last.

All of you deep down want something that is worth the trouble, not some shallow whore that just wants to fuck. Those disgusting bitches are nothing but aids infested corpses feeding on the virility and vitality of your gains.

Stop fucking worrying about all the stupid bullshit.
>>
>>35936923
I used to be skelly bitch mode and everyone would comment on how skinny/small I am. I want to get big to prove everyone wrong not for girls bro.
>>
>>35932895
When you get clothes that fit
>>
Keep a steady weight
>>
Cristiano ronaldo has 14 inch arms
>>
>>35932895
If you're natty, I've noticed a lot of the guys who have been training for 8-10 years (but often with breaks of months or even years included in that) seem to look awesome. Big, but because of muscle. I know some of them are roid heads, but I think if you train long enough, you hit the golden zone of being big, but looking good.
>>
Why don't you just bulk and cut at the same time
>>
>>35934749
This.

>be me
>new qt at work
>talk and all
I wear baggy clothes at work and what not
>she adds me on Jewbook
>talk a little
>the next day
>"anon this might sound weird but I didn't know you had such big muscles"
>starts poking my chest and arms
>might go out soon

Anyways, the point is don't post or talk about muh gym life, NO ONE gives a fuck, i have like one fit related pic on social media since the two years i been lifting and girls do seem more interested when they see/feel muscles, it's like cherry on ice cream
>>
>>35933189
>tfw large is tight enough.
Don't wear shirts that are too tight guys, get ones that taper at the waist a bit instead.
>>
>>35936814
not everyone lives in the gay marriage nations
>>
You're all vain as fuck. If you're not fat (>20%bf) and are not some sort of model you should be lifting heavy and eating what you want
>>
>>35936814
/fit/ at 1:20
>>
>>35933189

>no body fat so always cold
>have to wear a jumper

The ride never ends
>>
>>35941727
It legit gets too hot when you have more muscle mass. It's slightly more tolerable when leaner.
>>
>>35933189

>tfw never knew they sold XS v necks till last year
>turbo manlet 5'9 145 ottermode
>hugs so tight can see my abs threw the shirt
>shirt ends exactly at my waist so if i move or pick things up hoes can see my V taper lines
>caught girls mirin my manlet gains

got called buff "once" by a small qt Asian but mostly get looks from gays still mires doe.
>>
>>35932895
If you need to cut to look muscular you're still DYEL.

If you need to bulk to look big you're still DYEL.

You haven't made it until you look big and muscular through your cycle.
>>
File: no8am3l34D1uvui1io1_500.jpg (48KB, 500x539px) Image search: [Google]
no8am3l34D1uvui1io1_500.jpg
48KB, 500x539px
>>35936814
>tfw 5'4" manlet, but pretty good-looking face
>tfw even if i start lifting and get a body like that guy, I'll never get hit on by random chicks
>>
>>35941814

me & a gym PT bro fuck the same girl he is about 5'3-5'4 legit manlet but looks like a baby spartan.

>she is taller than him by 4inches
>she told me she wore heels when they went out on a date just to be a dick to him but they still fucked

go for it breh whores r whores
>>
>>35932895

>tfw I like the look and feel of higher bf
>tfw going husbando
>>
File: Amazement.gif (3MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
Amazement.gif
3MB, 350x197px
>6' lanky as fuck
>eat so little but have so much bodyfat on abs and ass
>workout for a year
>abs shine through like beacons of light
>permanent bubble-butt from computer nerd lifestyle
>never fit comfortably into jeans, ass always obvious
>caught several gays mirin' my abs
>caught even more chicks mirin' my ass
I didn't ass for this
>>
>>35935104
Low test
>>
>>35932895
>tfw girlfriend wants me to look like ronaldo
>tfw i want to look like frank zane.

why me
>>
>>35942178
replace gf
>>
>look great without clothes but look normal with clothes on
That's my goal.
>>
>this thread is me but bjj
>>
>>35942178

Clearly you need to murder here
>>
>be me
>always been close to overweight, recently even obese
>training for ~2years and lost 66lbs pretty quickly, then did a clean bulk for a bit
>currently cutting and am still selfconcious about the fat around my stomacharea and my lovehandles (that are still pretty noticable although I am not fat anymore)
>do frontsquats at my homegym, for the 2nd set I take my shirt off to see if I place the bar right
>bracing my core and unracking the weight I notice it, I can see my abs

This summer will be the first time I will have visual abs guys and nothing will stop me. After being a fatass for a while I never thought this day would come and I know this is only a small victory but this was the first time I could see clear outlines of what my abs look like.
>>
>>35940966
Any recommendations? Can't find any.
>>
>>35942178
>>35942402
Eat gf for gains.
>>
>>35932895
sounds like you've got a case of being a manlet

you're fucked squirt
>>
>>35942653
>be typical chubby video game playing teen
>start losing weight without really trying
>out of nowhere, I can suddenly see abs in the mirror
>zipper abs
>start lifting and eating big ASAP
Feelsgoodman
>>
>>35933054
Joke's on you, I'm already balding and work in fast food.
...Oh god... My life is awful...
>>
>>35936613
true
just lie to them and tell them you do a lot of sports and maybe just a few push ups now and then
>>
>>35941865
>I'm fat
>>
>>35934967
Feminine af
>>
>>35941876

> permanent bubble butt from computer nerd lifestyle

explain?
>>
>>35932895
>be skelly
>clothes fit great
>year long slow bulk
>entire new wardrobe
>doesn't fit well
>look good naked
>still too autismo for anyone to see me naked
>>
>>35933773
my fucking nigga.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.