[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Natty lifting in a nutshell.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 28

File: 903593209590325.jpg (125KB, 450x1060px) Image search: [Google]
903593209590325.jpg
125KB, 450x1060px
Natty lifting in a nutshell.
>>
dunno what you are talking about bro

*pins ass cheek whilst eating mcnugget*
>>
ive only ever lifted for like 1 year at a time then i lose all motivation because just because i look good i still cant get girls. i eat a bunch of junk get fat again and re-start the cycle
>>
Can confirm. About to hit 4 years.
>>
>>35928287
You should try going gay~
Literally all that's needed to get your dick wet is a good body and grindr.
>>
>>35928298
>dick wet

more like dick caked

with shit
>>
>>35928298
ive actually considered it, i made a craigslist post saying bicurious looking to suck first dick. i had 2 nice dicks lined up but i couldnt go through with it. i would have to live with myself being a faggot forever but i cant even get any pussy so wtf is a pleb suppose to do get 0 action or be a faggot

i fucking hate my life
>>
>>35928336
Meh, getting off is getting off I say. but it helps that I naturally like the benis. Idk brah
>>
I've been lifting for five years now but honestly in the last two years I've really fallen out of it. I used to go to the gym three days a week every week. But I never got my diet in check. Never counted calories correctly. So my lifts were always crap and I got discouraged and just stopped going so often. Now I'm lucky if I go once every two weeks.

I don't know though. I'm considering starting a regular routine again in the hopes that maybe this time I can get the diet right. Or at least eat healthy and maybe hope for the best. This is the first time I've been on /fit/ in months.
>>
File: 1358284878454.jpg (118KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
1358284878454.jpg
118KB, 640x853px
>>35928265
Okay but is this because of strength or aesthetics or what? I am actually okay if I only ever get to some kind of stronger ottermode because skelly.

5 year is nothing because I plan to do this for the rest of my life.

Should describe what it is like after 10 years. Or 20.

Come on anons, it's not like you were going to stop, anyway. This is good for you and you know it. Keep going.
>>
>>35928336
you made the right choice, my man. build a thousand bridges and suck one dick, you're not a bridge builder you're a dick sucker.
>>
>>35928465

Or injuries
>>
>>35928265
>start bulking, kinda looking fat, time to cut
>all my gains are gone, feeling like shit, still no abs
>go back to bulking, get fat, time to cut
And every once in a while I come here and get reminded how shit I am at this
>>
>>35928430
are you me?
>>
>>35928651
Your not the only one m8.
>>
File: 1439024747908.jpg (41KB, 705x411px) Image search: [Google]
1439024747908.jpg
41KB, 705x411px
>>35928319
kekd
>>
File: gorliia.jpg (148KB, 711x459px) Image search: [Google]
gorliia.jpg
148KB, 711x459px
>>35928298
Can I fuck really feminine dudes and say im not gay?
>>
>>35928816
I guess not, you would have to say you are a homosexual, though.
>>
>>35928816
Only if the dick is feminine
>>
>>35928287
you're gonna make it, brah
>>
>>35928816
You can at People will probably call you a closet fagtrard thou but if they do you can accuse them of having some sort of phobia(trans,genderqueer or somthing) and publicly shame them
It just ocurred to me that that seems like a fun thing to do
man i wich liking guys was a choice
>>
>>35928265
i'm at third year and mfw is still the first pepe
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 240x224px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 240x224px
>>35928265
>OPs projection of failure at something he sucks at
>in a nutshell
>>
If you're after looks only, there is no point in living a dedicated bodybuilding lifestyle while being natty.
Natty gains are not worth the effort.
>>
OPs photo, strong feels

After 4 years lifting I have a decent physique, bigger than the average person and I guess somewhat impressive to them. I'd like to get a lot bigger though but I just seem to have hit a wall and can't add any mass. I want to do maybe 1 or 2 cycles just to add another 15lbs of solid mass. I'm 20, should I wait to start a bike ride when I'm a bit older or would it be fine at my age?
>>
>>35929762
dude you're only 20, you haven't even peaked yet.
wait atleast until 25 then you can consider being a bitch again.
>>
>>35928265
This is true
3rd year of lifting here and gains have pretty much came to a complete halt
I don't mind so much, but it makes me laugh some of the goal bodies have in those threads
>>
>>35929787
Yeah I think I'll wait to cycle. However if I haven't peaked, how come it seems almost impossible to add anymore mass? I feel like I'm almost at the natty limit
>>
This thread speaks to me as well. Been at it for years, but my lifts are about the same as for 3 years ago. I am slimmer though. I continue to lift, but mostly because I love the feeling I get after work, lifting and chores are done. And because I know the importance it has on physical and mental health. To be obsessed with diet isnt me, I eat what I want and party like I want, just keep the proteins and general calorie intake in check.

The most important thing atm for me is not to break PMs, but to try and enjoy my workouts. Its too easy to fall completely out if you dont do this, imo
>>
>>35929809
this. I haven't broken a PR in a long time, but I'm content that I reached a 2 plate bench, 3 plate squat and 4 plate deadlift. I still try to progressively overload but it just doesn't seem to work anymore
>>
>>35929801
Obsession with mass and bodybuilding shit in general is a great source of unhappiness.
You're looking at yourself in the mirror every day so you won't see a difference in months.

Maybe you've hit natty limit, big deal.
I personally don't think it's worth sticking needles in your ass cheeks for the rest of your life for 10 pounds extra muscle.
>>
>>35929792
Expanding on this, it's still 100% worth lifting
If you really need a goal to work towards after a few years lifting, you should try powerlifting instead of muscle gains
But after a few years lifting you're still really impressive to any normie and even most gym goers. Girls fucking love it too. The big plus for me is the whole host of health benefits that come with resistance training, and the fact you can eat like a fat person and still be lean and muscular
Really lifting is great. Just don't expect to look like steroid users if you train for long enough, because you won't. That's the worst argument I always see on fit
>Dude he's been lifting for like 10 years of course he's gonna look like that!
Not how it works as a drug free lifter, I'm afraid
>>
>>35929820
I think just one cycle, assuming I can keep the mass post cycle, will give me the edge to go from looking 'decent' to fitness model. I feel like it would be worth it, I have heard one cycle doesn't pose much risk. I don't want to be a mass monster.
>>
>>35929820
>I personally don't think it's worth sticking needles in your ass cheeks for the rest of your life for 10 pounds extra muscle.

It's not just extra muscle. The drugs have an effect on your body that you just can't get naturally. The look of your muscle, your skin, veins, hardness,grainyness........even if you don't gain an ounce of muscle with the drugs or have equally as much LBM as a natural lifting you still will look insanely better because of the "aesthetic" effects of the drugs on the human body.

Just use a lot of fake-naturals for example. Their weight/bodyfat can be achievable natural, but they have a completely different look to their body, Photoshopped look....specific compounds do that, even if you get to their same exact stats naturally, you still will never have that "LOOK" without the drugs.
>>
>>35929846
>I think just one cycle, assuming I can keep the mass post cycle, will give me the edge to go from looking 'decent' to fitness model. I feel like it would be worth it, I have heard one cycle doesn't pose much risk. I don't want to be a mass monster.
LITERALLY nobody does one cycle dude
You don't look half as good off cycle as you do on, you won't be anywhere near as hardcore in the gym, you won't feel as good as you do on cycle in general. Once you go on you cannot go back off. It's like going from riding a supercar everywhere to riding an old rusty bike every day. But if you think you can do it, good luck to you. Oh and also this brings back something I remember looking into and I'm positive steroids only have long term (5y+) effects if you've been using them for a long time as well
>>
>>35928265
So that's what happes to guys that only train for gains?
>>
>>35928265
Iktf, i stopped lifting just recently, after 3 years and a half. I'm just doing pullups daily and I will probably switch to calisthenics
>>
>>35929917
FAGGOT
>>
File: 1408372442435.png (244KB, 288x600px) Image search: [Google]
1408372442435.png
244KB, 288x600px
>not switching every few months between strength bodybuilding and athletic training outside the gym depending on stalling/weather/christmas/how you feel [and some oly, trying not to snap your shit up too much]

It's not like you're ever going to become world-class at anything having started from scratch as an adult. Be happy that just by lifting with proper form you're better than 99% of the people around you and enjoy yourself.
>>
>>35928265
Natty lifting with bad genetics in a nutshell
>>
How do i know if my goal body is archiavable natty? Taking a picture to my personal trainer, like you do to a barber?
>>
>>35928336
Dude, if you can describe a dick as 'nice' you're already a faggot.

You're just too huge of a faggot to go through with sucking dick.
>>
>>35930121
Height? If you're a manlet everything's possible.
>>
>>35929917
did the same after realizing what a time and money sink lifting is. And when you stop your body will adjust anyway. And I'm now an adult with adult responsibilities so there is that, going down from my prime. 100 hspu every other day while throwing in 30-40 pullups + dips at the local fitness park, that is sustainable. I miss squats though.
A healthy diet can make sure you will still look better than 90+% of people.
>>
>5th year
>pushing towards 300kg squat, 190kg bench, 320kg deadlift
Dont know that feel
>>
>>35930158
>>35929844
>If you really need a goal to work towards after a few years lifting, you should try powerlifting
We're talking about building your physique specifically here
>>
File: 664.jpg (18KB, 236x253px) Image search: [Google]
664.jpg
18KB, 236x253px
>>35930137
6'1. Aiming for pic related.
>>
>>35928265
If you're natty you just need more volume lads, it's not that hard.

You should be doing at least 200 reps of lower body work and 200 of upper at around 85-90% of your 1RM (~4-6 rep sets.)

That and eating enough should see some decent gains within 6-12 months unless you have terrible hormones or genetics.
>>
>>35930172
I don't think you can get that thick @ 6'1 whilst also having abs without drugs
>>
>>35930184
I can see it happening, considering he probably has a good pec and quad pump, and is flexing his abs. His arms, delts and traps are completely human
>>
File: BR 2058-F copy.jpg (429KB, 800x1003px) Image search: [Google]
BR 2058-F copy.jpg
429KB, 800x1003px
>>35928265
>wasting 3+ years of your life on lifting
You're never gonna make it.
The only way lifting should be considered is an addition to actual sport.
>>
>>35930184
This is certainly saddening. So if i ever get on gear, i'll have to keep doing it forever to maintain it? ALso, be subject to it's numerous side-effects, or are there ''worse ''/''better'' gear for people who want to reach the 70's/80's?
>>
>>35928287
That's because you ain't got no game
>>
>>35930198
he has top tier genes, and the guy we're talking to on here probably doesn't
>>
>>35930171
Oh, thought you meant a real goal
>>
>>35930212
His pecs and abs look nice, but roids won't help with that. If you mean good genetics for doing crossfit as gay as it is that's still not a bodybuilding competition.
>>
>>35930201
>So if i ever get on gear, i'll have to keep doing it forever to maintain it?

Yes.....if you only had to do 1 time, everyone would be doing it. The whole idea of once you start you can't stop is why most people decide not to start to begin with. Most guys who do take steroids live a "YOLO" short-sighted lifestyle anyway. Most guys who think further into the future don't do steroids.
>>
>>35930219
>MUH STRENGTH

literally nobody except fat gymcel neckbeards cares
>>
>>35930219
Now now, no need to shit on others' goals buddy
Why so elitist? Objectively, your goal is no better or worse than any other. It's just a goal. Don't forget better and worse don't exist, they're just things we come up with in our heads.
>>
>>35930227
>strength training
>"MUH" strength
kill yourself
>>
>>35930219
Powerlifting is an extremely niche hobby (yes hobby, not sport) that nobody gives a fuck about.

You think the average person knows the difference between whether a 150kg deadlift or a 300kg deadlift?
>>
>>35930201
Dude that's bullshit.
You can totally look like that natty.

I never understand the people in this thread, i'm at the 3 year mark and feel like I make gains as fast as I did when I first started lifting. Maybe not in strength desu, but it's still happening.
How many of you actually track your macros?
IMO the only way to make gains as a natty after a couple years lifting is to bulk aggressively and cut aggressively and to count your macros, or else yeah you will just spin your wheels.
I'm afraid if I ever got an gear i'd get too big, although I might try in in a year or two, but it be a really dry stack.
>>
5 years is nothing for a hobby you enjoy. 10 years is a more reasonable length of time to excell at an activity, especially when it's a whole body physical activity.
>>
>>35930242
Ahh...the token delusional natty, theres always one of them in these types of threads.
>>
File: o06.gif (3MB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
o06.gif
3MB, 640x352px
>>35929846
>I think just one cycle
That's what they all said in the beginning. When the body dysmorphia hits, you'll be staying up nights scrolling fitness models ig and keep comparing yourself to them and nitpicking on parts of your body that are .5% inadequate
>>
>>35930219
The thing is, if you didn't have genes inclined towards strength, and had the innate ability to build a very impressive, lean physique instead you would be on the other side of the fence. Can you not learn to think before you speak?
My genes for playing musical instruments are probably better than yours. Now I don't talk shit about strength training being a waste of time and mastering the guitar as being a real hobby, do I?
>And he wonders why people give 'powerlifters' shit on the rest of the board
>>
>>35930227
>>35930235
It isnt quantifiable unless youre going for total LBM, and then youll have to gain fat that you dont want to gain.

Its also subjective.

If you dont understand why athletic endevours are more inspiring than "muh sixpack" and "muh delts" then this conversation is pointless.

That being said, OP didnt specify any goal, still this guy:
>>35930171
had to shut it down.

Honestly, "lifting" used in the OP to me implies a sport, weightlifting or powerlifting and if you call it a sport[which I dont], strongman.
>>
>>35930199
no, it has been said that stronger people are harder to kill than weaker people and are more useful in general. your kpop image paired with that attitude isn't surprizing.
>>
>>35930241
>>35930239

He's >>35930219
right though.
I'm>>35930242
That's the other thing I forgot to mention, strength is a way better goal. I'm not saying only train for strength, but goals have to be short term and achievable and appearance is too hard to monitor on a daily basis so worrying about it is gonna just make you feel like nothing is happening.
Focus on strength goals, but also train like a bodybuilder, youll get nice short term achievable goals that keep you motivated and youll look better before you know it.
>>
>>35930199
>>35930259
These.
>>
File: 1405351475892.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1405351475892.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>35930241
I've got to agree
>tfw trying to explain powerlifting to someone, even my own gymbros
>>
>>35930241
they absolutely do
the rise of crossfit and the return of classic powerlifting has made squatting/benching and deadlifting very mainstream
>>
>>35930255
Is there a Natty limit i can see? Scooby's?
>>35930242
Thank you. That's reassuring. I'll ever go there or go husbando mode or whatever they're calling it now.
>>35930223
That's a shame.
>>
>>35930260
>genes for playing musical instruments
>genes
Man, you are retarded.
>>
File: Afterbest.jpg (665KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Afterbest.jpg
665KB, 1536x2048px
>>35930255
This was after 2 years of lifting, I was 179 depleted here.
I'm currently 192 and still have abs. After my cut I'll probably be at 185ish, so a good 6 or 7 pounds of lean muscle from the end of last summer.
So yeah I think I look good
>>
>>35930264
>If you dont understand why athletic endevours are more inspiring than "muh sixpack" and "muh delts" then this conversation is pointless.
No. It's ENTIRELY subjective as to which people find more inspiring. Fitness models (no matter how dumb and full of shit they may be) have WAY bigger followings on social media etc than athletes who compete in sports. That tells us more people find 'muh sixpack' and 'muh delts' more
>inspiring
than athletic endeavors, does it not?
Why are you guys so black and white? That is just not how things work.
>>
File: bodorio tanktop.jpg (94KB, 738x503px) Image search: [Google]
bodorio tanktop.jpg
94KB, 738x503px
>>35930260
>and had the innate ability to build a very impressive, lean physique instead you would be on the other side of the fence
>not knowing who bodorio is
>>
>>35930282
You're not even close to the guy in the pic. Your FFMI is probably 21-22, his is over 25 I'm betting
>>
>>35930276
They absolutely don't. You're kidding yourself.
>>
>>35930282
not bad, still not enough to walk around the gym shirtess tb-h
>>
>>35930291
guy in what pic?
thats literally me nigga.
>>
>>35930285
I didn't say he couldn't get big and muscular, but he obviously tended towards focusing on powerlifting over 'aesthetics', or whatever you want to call it, for a reason. In general people do what they're best at. Do you see what I'm getting at?
>>
>>35930294
where do you live? houston?

They do.
>>
>>35930295
it was empty lol.
But my point stands, I feel like I've put on more in the last 2 months than I did in the 6th months before that, since I started training with a more hypertrophic focus(after hitting some long standing strength goals and then deloading).
>>
>>35930297
not close to
>>35930172
>>
>>35930265
>it has been said
By who? Are you implying that average bodybuilder or powerlifter can kill an average fighter EASY in a fight since they are much stronger? Man you are stupid. And have a shitty taste.
>>
>>35930282
That guy you're comparing yourself to
>>35930172

Is also the same guy in the pic im posting here.

You're delusional. He is literally light years + multiple cycles of drugs and grams of drugs ahead of you.

DELUSIONAL NATTIES GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>35930312
Oh well yeah, not yet. But like I said, I'll have a good 7 more pounds of lean muscle on me when I'm that cut next. I'd wager we look very similar then. And like I said, that picture was taken after only 2.5 years lifting.
>>
>>35930304
>Do you see what I'm getting at?
Yes. But I dont agree with the premise.
>>
File: 1370851124380.jpg (54KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1370851124380.jpg
54KB, 800x600px
>>35930242
>tracking your macros
Let me redpill you on how it's done kiddo:
1.- Track your macros for a while
2.- Find out how much protein you get from your normal diet
3.- Divide the difference in scoops
4.- Stop tracking your macros and just add those scoops+1 to your diet
repeat in the future if necessary, same for micros
>>
>>35930219
Here's what you don't understand. 99% of people aren't talented enough to be actually good at powerlifting, so why sacrifice so much effort, sacrifice looking great to just be an average powerlifter? In your case it's worth focusing with extreme specificity on powerlifting because you're actually good. Top 3 in Sweden, no?
For most people it just doesn't make sense when they could be 90% as strong as they would be if they just focused on powerlifting (90% of average is still pretty average), AND look great and spend way less effort on the gym in general so they can focus on other goals?
Don't be a total shitter.
>>
>>35930313
>By who?
rip
>Are you implying that average bodybuilder or powerlifter can kill an average fighter EASY in a fight since they are much stronger?
No, i have full confidence that an experienced fighter can take on much bigger, unexperienced opponents. However with two fighers of equal experience, the stronger bigger figher is at an obvious advantage. I think rip also meant that if something unforeseen would happen to two people, one strong and one weak, such as a car accident or whatever, the stronger would be much better off.

Do you honestly think kpop is good taste? I mean I can see why people would like it but that's like saying liking mcdonalds is good taste.
>>
>>35930314
I'm not saying I need to look like him, but I am saying that I look good. And that >>35930172
this is achievable, obv hes on gear, but you can absolutely look like that.
>>
>>35930342

bro..no...just stop posting........
>>
>>35930329
You don't agree that if he had incredible insertions and tendency to drop bodyfat really fast, and had the same ability to build strength as your average gym-bro, he would be focusing on how his body looks instead of strength?
>>
more like life in a nutshell

>childhood
>teenage years
>college/realization
>wage slavery
>retirement
>>
>>35930342
Nah buddy. Lift another 2 years and come back.
>>
>>35930352
Not really no
Someone who is good at both 'bodybuilding' and a sport tends to focus on the sport.
>>
>>35930331
Lol, you're joking right?
but I'm reverse dieting out of a minicut?
Me: get carbs up to 500 for week 1, work up to 750 after 3 weeks, keep fats low(50 grams), make up the difference from the unnecessary protein(1.5gram bodyweight) you were using during the cut. Wait till you hit homeostasis and then normalize.
You: idk scoops nigga?
>>
>>35930351
If you don't think I look good, then you have some serious fucking body dysmorphia.
>>
File: activated almonds.jpg (78KB, 366x488px) Image search: [Google]
activated almonds.jpg
78KB, 366x488px
>>35930366
>Me: get carbs up to 500 for week 1, work up to 750 after 3 weeks, keep fats low(50 grams), make up the difference from the unnecessary protein(1.5gram bodyweight) you were using during the cut. Wait till you hit homeostasis and then normalize.
>>
>>35930372
I didn't say you didn't look good.

I just said you look nothing like him and you're a about a dozen whole cycles a whole bag of drugs away from being anywhere near his level.

That's all :)
>>
>>35930338
>rip
Ok I got. Your opinion isn't valid.
I didn't told you don't have to lift you idioy. I just said it shouldn't be your prime goal. Actually you have to do it to be good in practically any sport just don't be obsessed with building some extra mass and looking like those steroided models.

>Do you honestly think kpop is good taste?
Kpop? No. Beautiful asian girls - yes. Well this is actually is NOT a kpop star.
>>
>>35930338
>>By who?
>rip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nppzGV1U8y8
>>
>>35930357
THIS
>>
File: 1451780390347.jpg (62KB, 606x540px) Image search: [Google]
1451780390347.jpg
62KB, 606x540px
>mfw bodybuilders think their mental illness constitutes a hobby
lma0 you people train half as hard as any weightlifter or powerlifter, and spend the majority of your day doing meal prep and counting macros.

>man those seated dumbbell overhead presses sure look difficult. is that a bowl of rice in your gym bag???
>>
>>35928265
>lifting since 2012
>lifts haven't improved since mid 2015
>considering just eating like a fucking cow but I'm too vain to gain even a little weight
>>
>>35930378
Yeah I mean youre right, why would you want to overfeed with carbs over fats after reverse dieting a minicut with a significant deficit.
I mean overfeeding when your body has all its fat storage genes upregulated and leptin and ghrelin levels all kinds of fucked up, along with your insulin transport system.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BAU8Mp-PjkV/?taken-by=theguerillachemist

It's almost like they've done science. Note how it normalizes after a couple weeks?
It's almost like nutrition is a science, jesus no wonder everyone in this thread thinks you have to use drugs to look good. You don't do shit with your nutrition.
>>
>>35930219
How far are you?
>>
>>35930406
he lifts about 150kg squat, 100kg bench and 180kg deadlift, he's really strong, I think he can do it in 2 years
>>
File: bodorio.jpg (16KB, 282x284px) Image search: [Google]
bodorio.jpg
16KB, 282x284px
>>35930406
>>
>>35930414
Actually hit 182.5kg dead yesterday.

Maxing again tomorrow, aiming for 185.
>>
>>35930395
All broscience/sciencefiction until proven that it applies IRL.
For whatever reason (current) theory doesn't translate into reality just like that. You won't triple your test by eating onions, and most supps out there are bullshit even if in theory they should work.
>>
>>35930418
>all that fat around gut
Yeah nice health bro.

And power lifters have the audicty to say lifting for looks is unhealthy lmfao

Lifting for looks (especially naturally) is literally the healthiest possible thing you can do when it comes to lifting.
>>
>>35930414
I meant fat. Stupid autocorrect
>>
>>35930427
I thought you said you had been lifting for five years and have a 320 kg deadlift?
>>
>>35930294
The benchmark on /fit/ for deadlifts has been 4pl8 for as long as I can remember. That's 180kg. People can absolutely tell the difference between 3pl8 and some change and almost 7pl8. You're kidding yourself.
>>
>>35930431
>And power lifters have the audicty to say lifting for looks is unhealthy lmfao
nah just pointless
see op pic
>>
>>35930440
I was talking about a friend
>>
>>35930381
>Ok I got. Your opinion isn't valid.
*tips fedora*
>I didn't told you don't have to lift you idioy. I just said it shouldn't be your prime goal. Actually you have to do it to be good in practically any sport just don't be obsessed with building some extra mass and looking like those steroided models.
you literally said:
>wasting 3+ years of your life on lifting
You're never gonna make it.
how can that be interpreted as anything else that you should lift for more than 3 years unless it's for sports?
>>
File: fit.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fit.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>35930429
Further evidence: No serious athlete with serious coaching ever did this. I've worked near olympic teams and they all just stuff their faces with carbs and shakes, many even smoke and get wasted on weekends.
>>
>>35930441
The only people you talk to in your life are other lifters on imageboards and forums aren't they?
>>
File: 1445380630776.jpg (96KB, 792x558px) Image search: [Google]
1445380630776.jpg
96KB, 792x558px
>>35930414
>those lifts
>"he's really strong"
>mfw
>>
>>35930448
You should have mentioned that.
And seriously, you need to lose weight. Yes, it's gonna be rough for the next half year but really, it's for the best.
>>
>>35930467
>implying you could even unrack those weights
>>
>>35930467
>pushing towards 300kg squat, 190kg bench, 320kg deadlift
>>
>>35930280
He's not. Genes determine pretty much everything we're capable of.
>>
>>35930467
Can you even UNRACK 150kg?

>>35930469
I'm 5'3 240lb, its not that bad
>>
>>35930488
kek lad
>>
File: 1454504310419.jpg (52KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
1454504310419.jpg
52KB, 620x670px
>>35930488
>I'm 5'3 240lb
Did no one ever tell you that bulking is for tallfags?
>>
>>35930488
Change your trip to boulder
>>
>>35930450
>how can that be interpreted
By reading the following sentence? It wouldn't be so hard for you if you are not stupid. Alas.
>>
>>35930465
Are you in ironically suggesting that a 300kg deadlift is just as impressive as a 150kg deadlift

You could make an argument that normies don't see the difference between a 4pl8 half squat and a 4pl8 squat. I would be with you there. Or that they think a 100kg bench with no arch is just as impressive, if not more than a 120kg bench with an arch, because they don't know what they are talking about. But a deadlift is a deadlift, and people can absolutely tell the difference between 150kg and literally twice that weight.

And no, I also talk to people at my gym, and I'm telling you that nobody is going to be impressed by your 3pl8 1RM squat. Coming from somebody who squats >5pl8, people didn't start being actually impressed irl (at least to the point where they start coming up to me and saying so) until I got into the 500s.
>>
File: sad monkey.jpg (5KB, 109x92px) Image search: [Google]
sad monkey.jpg
5KB, 109x92px
>>35930490
>>35930503
>>35930504
this isnt friendship
>>
>>35930485
Just keep telling it to yourself.
>>
>>35930488
They are all jelly as fuck, don't mind them
btw I bench like double of what you guys lift (my 1rm is around 200lb) at only 220lb bw.
>>
File: sweatingswede.png (95KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sweatingswede.png
95KB, 300x300px
>>35930520
>almost dat dere 1xbw bench
wew

good job
>>
>>35930513
Tyrone here.
I don't know if it's a meme, but you browse /plg/ you must have heard that high bf% is only crucial for tall guys at one time or another. I don't know if it is a meme or not, but it checks out with what you see in the competitive scene.
>>
>>35930514
I wish you were right dude
If so I'd be one hell of a singer. I practice a ton and I suck dick
I'm good at other things because of my genes though. So it's ok.
Keep living in fantasy land pal
>>
>in for bodorio cutting to <83kg
>>
>>35930534
Yeah, long story short I'm strong as fuck
>>
>>35930259
Personally I think I'd have the discipline to just stick with one cycle.
>>
>>35930414
>doubling your squat in two years
Suuuuure
>>
Bodorio is a weak faggot who has no evidence for his estats
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 499x499px
>>35928265
>tfw natty lifting at 6'5"
>tfw 500lb deadlift but don't look like I exercise

feels suicidal lads
>>
>>35930555
>According to the article, too much protein brings a lot of nitrogen into the body, which, with a healthy set of kidneys is eliminated in the form of uric acid through the urine. But as Thomas Sherman, a nutrition professor at Georgetown University quoted in the article points out, "When you start getting older or when you have some other kind of issues associated with your kidneys, you can run into a real risk of damaging your kidneys or renal failure." Other potential problems apparently include injury from over training and loss of skin elasticity due to changes in size, i.e. welcome to man-boob city. As Tom Hardy told Vulture.com last year about his bulking up for The Dark Knight Rises, "Shifting your weight fucks up your liver! You’ve got to be careful. It’s the end of that for me." So maybe it’s time to take a page from Tom Hardy’s playbook Hugh Jackman. We’re fans of you here at GQ, and we certainly don’t want to one day see Wolverine with man-breasts and a dialysis machine.
Welcome to man-boob city
>>
>>35930488
Holy shit.
Not only are you a genuine turbo manlet desperately attempting to compensate, you're also fat by American standards.
>>
>>35930550
how did you do it?
can you coach me

currently benching 50kg and personally feel im only 60% of my way to the limit
can you get me the other 40% and then i can stop lifting
>>
>>35930571
I posted a picture of my bar loaded with 150kg after I squatted it, remember?

Cmon isley you gotta believe me
>>
>>35930338
I think that depends. A huge mass bodybuilder would probably come off second person to an average person in the fight assuming the bodybuilder doesn't grab him. People with a lot of mass gas out really quickly in a fight.
>>
>>35930580
Real fights aren't 12 round boxing matches tho
>>
>>35930577
You need to push yourself past your limits, you need to max out everytime you train but you don't want to overtrain so go to the gym only once every 2 weeks to allow for proper recovery
>>35930579
I can confirm he posted it, it had collars on too, I mean who would load a barbell with collars just to post a picture, cmon
>>
>>35930550
Why are you tripping with a sub 1xBW bench?
>>
>>35930579
nobody's gonna believe you squat 150kg without evidence desu m9. that's more than 99% of /fit/
>>
>>35930579
you could have just took a photo of someone elses bar

kind of hard to give the benefit of the doubt lad
its a lot of weight
>>
>>35930514
It's not a reason to not try, though.

But are you seriously implying that sone people aren't naturally better at say, football, and that EVERYONE will be equally good with the same amount excercise?
>>
>>35930589
They are but a mass freak will gas out in a good 20-30 seconds. If they are untrained they'll just go ham and tire themselves out in no time.
>>
>>35930431
>Lifting for looks (especially naturally) is literally the healthiest possible thing you can do when it comes to lifting

...goddam, I don't even know how to respond to a statement this on-its-face absurd
>>
>>35930606
They aren't*
>>
>>35930602
>imblying you can outbench me
>>
>>35930602
He's almost at 2pl8....

I bench 2pl8 and im the strongest guy in my gym. There are like 10 huge bodybuilders there and the strongest one bench like 95kg
>>
>these fucking normie twink FUCKING SHITS don't know bodorio
>>
>>35930331
too soon
>>
>>35930600
thanks coach

>>35930602
are you saying this isnt a big milestone that many wont hit
>>
>>35930580
i don't have stats but based on experience with martial arts, the fatties usually rek the non fatties in the beginner's classes.
>>
>>35930622
you should be more humble m8
no one likes the strong as fuck cocky lad
>>
>>35930646
well im not exaggerating

my gym had a benching competition and I won, benched 100kg for the first time. was an ALL TIME gym record
>>
File: sad Pepe.jpg (5KB, 165x160px) Image search: [Google]
sad Pepe.jpg
5KB, 165x160px
>you will never be Bodorio
>>
File: 1446861388545.png (32KB, 514x352px) Image search: [Google]
1446861388545.png
32KB, 514x352px
>>35930520
>>35930534
>>35930550
>>35930622
This is satire, right? Right guys?
>>
>>35930634
I still reckon a mass monster would gas out before a fatty desu. I should have clarified, a person that could beat someone with a lot of mass (assuming both don't have training in some combat sport) would be a person of average stats, i.e 5'10-6' with a medium build, not some lanky manmore or manlet
>>
>>35930414
Damn he's strong as fuck.
>>
So /fit/ I have finished SS with 80kg 3x5 back squats, what routine can I do next? Does anyone do the zyzz routine from simplyshredded?
>>
>>35930662
are you saying you dont believe them?
i get your point tho
unbelievable we get posters of this calibre on /fit/
>>
File: 7jkCTz5sWHc.jpg (30KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
7jkCTz5sWHc.jpg
30KB, 450x600px
>>35930655
>my gym had a benching competition and I won, benched 100kg for the first time. was an ALL TIME gym record

am I being meme'd here?

Im a skinnyfat manlet and I can bench 120kg for reps in my home gym
>>
>>35928465
>10 years
Alright let's get back into liftan for the fourth time
>>
>>35930679
>>35930662
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZgbo2DXxe0
>>
>>35930418
Is he natty?
>>
>>35930674
I recommend Mike O'hearn powerbuilding routine. He squats 700lb and he's natty, I'd trust him
>>
>>35930679
>e-stats
>>
>>35930662
Tripfags being tripfags, I hope.
Don't worry, no one but those two think a <1x bodyweight bench is in any way impressive
>>
>>35930674
Why the fuck are you tripping with those stats? Pls be in LONDON

Just do TM or 531 or something.
>>
>>35930662
Yes, Boborio is probably the strongest guy on /fit/ right now.
>>
Meh

>Eat clean, except weekends
>Train 3-4 days a week to feel healthy and energetic
>Dont obsess too much about body
>Have other life goals besides liftin and making gainz
>Be happy

Girls all like ottermode/semi-ripped guys anyways, theres no need to get bigger and bigger
>>
>>35930696
>no one but those two think a <1x bodyweight bench is in any way impressive
speak for yourself
>>
>>35930703
this so much
this this this
>>
>>35930282
That's not natty.

In b4 DNP is natty because it isn't anabolic.
>>
>>35930700
I think that's actually Norselean. No way Bodorio is, I bench more than him at like 70% of his body weight lol
>>
>>35930716
This is him>>35930687
>>
>>35930709
Bro please be memeing, that's easy natty unless you're like 6'8"
>>
>>35930703
>literally lifting for girls

l
o
l
>>
>>35930697
It's because I want to help noobs not make the mistakes that I did like Rippetoe squats and go mad
>>
>>35930674
i'd suggest doing a 1xf tory nonce, you'll suit it
>>
>>35930761
Salty Corbynite detected. Enjoy the next 10 years of Conservative government
>>
>>35930674
>80kg squat
i was going to say that wasnt that strong but then i seen the 3 sets of 5, thats pretty amazing

i bet you have a good bench
>>
>>35930747

Lift for your gay /fit/ buddies with body dysmorphia then faggot, youll never be satisfied or happy, better kill yourself now
>>
>>35930781
>not lifting simply because you enjoy it

Absolutely pleb friend
>>
>>35930674
Not bad, try Madcow. It got me from 65kg to 85kg in just under 2 years.
>>
File: saddest cat.jpg (54KB, 700x472px) Image search: [Google]
saddest cat.jpg
54KB, 700x472px
>bench 112,5 proud as fuck
>genuinely believe I've left everyone around me behind
>this giant dude in his 30's I had never seen bench more than 110 comes and does 150 paused
Don't let those sets to 10 fool you, curlbros are hide their powerlevel
>>
>>35930778
Yeah I bench neatly 1x bodyweight, 67.5kg for reps.

>>35930802
Thank anon I'll look into it
>>
>>35930211
Captain Obvious
>>
>>35930819
but isley you're not strong and there are probably a ton of anons on /fit/ with higher wilks than you without even training for pl, so can you stop trying to meme pls you fat fuck
>>
>>35930775
I'll be enjoying them from my sunny tax haven in Bahrain, thanks
>>
>>35928651
1) bulk for a year or more so you actually gain substantial muscle. Don't stop after two months.

2) What are you doing when you cut? You shouldn't lose even two months progress from one cut unless you're doing something very wrong.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 500x327px
>>35928287
>mfw I could get girls now but don't because my standards for myself are higher than a girl's are for me
>>
I'm almost done my first year and this seems accurate. I'll report back in a year.
>>
>>35929815
I know these feels anon my bench has been plateaud around 240-250 for the past 2 years and I weigh like 177, I started out a 140 lb dyel skelly who couldn't bench 1 plate tho so I look bigger than most people and like I actually lift. Fuck having lanky arms, and man is it frustrating being a natty that makes no strength gains after awhile I've tried everything.
>>
>>35928265
Can confirm accuracy for 4th year mode. It's all good, I don't plan on giving up. Once you've made it, you've made it, it doesn't matter how long it took you.
>>
>>35930039
indeed, it baffles me when someone posts pictures here with seemingly no progress in a few months, they are either too stupid to eat right or too stupid to lift right, either way, those are all the limiting factors if you werent born a complete genetic failure(which I know there are some guys)
>>
>>35930282
I am still DYEL but 2 years for this seems a little slow honestly
>>
>>35930572
eat more you faggot, its not rocket sciene
>>
Stop being fucking depressed. Boohoo cry me a fucking river
>>
>>35930389
Yeah, brown rice desu...
>>
>>35929846
>just one cycle

This is what my first cycle was. I thought If I just got one good solid cycle to boost my gains. I thought that the increased mass with my less bodyfat would encourage me to train harder. I thought that it would be the kickstart that I needed to really have the strength/look/base I needed to take it to the next level.

Boy was I wrong.

The ONE 4 week cycle turned into an 8 week cycle. Which turned into a 12 week cycle.

Then when PCT time came around, it turned into blast n cruise for the rest of my life.

My excuse is that PCT after 2 years will wreck havoc on my gains. I don't want a 4 month PCT to be my first ever PCT.
>>
>>35929809
>>35929815
>being content
You're never gunna make it
Thread posts: 214
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.