[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the healthiest thing you have ever eaten? What is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 8

File: power_green_juice.jpg (275KB, 637x424px) Image search: [Google]
power_green_juice.jpg
275KB, 637x424px
What is the healthiest thing you have ever eaten?

What is the most unhealthy thing you have ever eaten?

We judge each other.
>>
>>35923494
Healthiest - Semen
Unhealthiest - Aids filled Semen

Its ok though, everything in moderation. They cancel each other out to No-homo.
>>
>>35923494
>What is the healthiest thing you have ever eaten?
water
>What is the most unhealthy thing you have ever eaten?
butter
>>
healthy: tofu
unhealthy: grease truck sandwiches (e.g., fat bitch)
>>
>>35923494

Drank turk coffe once, it almost killed me.
>>
i once ate a tub of hydrogenated canola oil on a dare
>>
>>35923494
Healthiest: a romaine salad with a bit of turkey

Unhealthiest: grilled cheese waffle Burger (my own creation)
>>
File: anal.jpg (732KB, 780x1944px) Image search: [Google]
anal.jpg
732KB, 780x1944px
>healthy
Scooby's eggs and veggie thing
>unhealthy
32oz of 30% juice/70% vodka screwdriver in 5 minutes
I don't remeber much of that night.
>>
Ice cube

This one chicks asshole
>>
>>35925164
>2016
>still thinks butter is bad for you

wewlad
>>
>>35927069
Pls be fake
>>
>>35923494
Healthy as in - I guess nutrient and energy dense? I'd have to go with potatoes and fruit. I tried a durian today and it was fucking awesome. Sweet potatoes are a staple.

Probably the most unhealthy time of my life was over eating packaged snacks and playing runescape as a young teen.
>>
>>35923494
>Healthiest
Egg white and green pepper omelette with Kale juice
>Unhealthiest
This one takes explaining...basically I grilled up a double bacon cheeseburger with all the fixings and even tossed in some cream cheese and onion rings, then instead of using a bun, I replaced the buns with mini deep dish pizzas which I had covered in ranch. It was god tier.
>>
>>35923494

Healthiest:
Some hippy superfood juice that from memory had kale, chorella, spirulina, barley grass, ginger, beetroot and maca. Tasted like compost.

Unhealthiest:
A friends 'party shots'
Bacardi 151 with crushed up molly and crank in the bottom.
>>
>>35923494
Sweet potatoes
Purslane
Ground Ivy
Blueberries
Autumn Olives
Health is a combination of several factors so it's hard to pin down a single item

Chocolate covered bacon.
>>
>>35927466

>being willingly retarded
>>
>>35927528
it is m8, its the most disgusting thing I could think of

>>35927625
>Sweet potatoes
u got meme'd familia
>>
>healthiest
kale salad or some shit?
>unhealthiest
~6 donuts a day for a few months
>>
Pussy

Asshole
>>
>>35927623
sounds like youre doing life right, experiencing all things
>>
>>35923776
underrated
>>
one time after a squat workout, i started having panic attack hunger
i got 3 jumbo jacks with cheese, large curly fries, 10 mini churros, and a large doctor pepper
i consumed all of it and didn't feel full, but satisfied at least
being that i'm a 5'10 160lb manlet, i was pretty surprised with myself
>>
>>35927817
Sweet potatoes are healthier than white potatoes you know. Properly prepared and in moderation they're a great source of carbs, just don't make it your main or only one.
>>
>>35927817
I'm not going to take advice on food memes from someone who ate a tub of hydrogenated canola oil 2bh
>>
>>35927992
I've got a degree in biochemistry but do whatever ya want m8

but you can't even properly into reading comprehension so my hopes for you aren't high
>>
>>35928001
Then explain why sweet potatoes are a meme m8
>>
>>35927992
>>35928024
>Im not taking advice from you
>Give me more advice
>>
>>35927984

>Properly prepared and in moderation
>just don't make it your main or only one.
>>
>>35928043
So you're just a shitposter that can't back up his claims
good to know m8
>>
>>35928024
cause they're literally no better than white potatoes unless you have a vitamin a deficiency, which you don't

t. the university of google at memes

>>35928058
that's not even me retard
>>
File: 18lngs8aq0w3wjpg.jpg (20KB, 330x212px) Image search: [Google]
18lngs8aq0w3wjpg.jpg
20KB, 330x212px
Healthy: raw avocados. love that shit

Unhealthiest?:

Being from Texas, dare I say...

>Pic related
>>
The idea that some particular food can be "healthy" in isolation seems kind of silly. I feel like "a balanced diet" is the only adequate answer to that.

I guess I'll provide an example of a common meal to fit the meme. Grilled chicken (skin on), brown rice, and mixed veggies with peanut sauce (It's kind of depressing how the "low fat is healthy" meme still thrives). Or the green smoothies I sometimes have with green apple, celery, dandelion, kale and chard.

Unhealthiest is different. Kind of like how it's hard to build something, and requires sustained effort, but just one mistake to break it down.

In that case it's probably the caramel chocolate fudge cheesecake topped with a deep fried bacon wrapped Twinkie. Fair food is pretty neat.
>>
Healthiest: anything with fat

Unhealthiest: anything with carbs
>>
>>35923494
>healthiest
2oz shot of pressed wheatgrass
>unhealthiest
Hot Cheetos
They make my poo red
>>
hello I was reading this thread when I saw that sweet potatoes are supposedly bad for you?? If so, I'm in a hell lot of trouble because it's a staple in my daily diet. Now that I think about it, since it has lots of starch and carbs bc it's sadly a potato and since Im trying to lose weight, perhaps I should donate the sweet potatoes to my skinnier friends.
>>
>>35928067
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3671082/
thank you cancer chan
>>
>>35928219
Don't. Sweet potatoes are good for you since it's not an empty calories, carbohydrate isn't evil; You need it to gain muscle.
>>
>>35928219

The guy who implied that is just being an idiot. Sweet potato is one of the healthiest foods you can eat.
>>
>>35928219
It's just some low carb zealot.
>>
>>35928247
What if I don't want muscle/energy and would like a sickly, effay body? Would sweet potatoes come in the way of that?
>>35928257
Are they only healthy for you because of their vitamins and fiber? Because I would sell my health for a donut, and Im eating sweet potatoes because they taste very yum.
>>35928275
I am sadly also a low-carb zealot. Carbs are just so suspicious and fishy I don't think they can be trusted
>>
>>35923494
>Healthy
Raw carrot, cucumber sticks
>Unhealthy
Double stack egg-bacon cheeseburger with side poutine
>>
>>35928352

>Are they only healthy for you because of their vitamins and fiber?

Vitamins, fiber, and antioxidants. In fact their vitamin A content is in the pre-vitamin A form, beta-carotene, a strong antioxidant. As this guy's link says >>35928237, sweet potato proteins also have strong anti-cancer effects.
>>
Four pounds of a salad consisting entirely of raw uncooked broccoli and carrot slices

Nine consecutive KFC double downs
>>
>>35928352
>What if I don't want muscle/energy and would like a sickly, effay body?
Then eat under 800 calories a day of anything. As long as you're eating lower than your TDEE you will lose weight.
>>
File: image_1.png (671KB, 960x678px) Image search: [Google]
image_1.png
671KB, 960x678px
>>35923494
Healthiest: pic related
>>
>>35923494
Y'll should look into how to make caponata, it's a bomb ass sicilian dish. It's an easy way to incorporate random veggies (Potatoes, onions, peppers, tomatoes, eggplants). You can even put an egg in there or some sausage. Top tier dish, just put a slice of bread in the bottom of the dish and you shall be g2g
>>
>>35928663
9?! You're being hyperbolic right? How did your heart not exploded.
>>
>>35926531
Lmao you are too weak for that shit
>>
>>35923494
>healthiest
probably kale, carrot, and frozen fruit smoothies.

>unhealthiest
a toss up between the year I had bulletproof coffee for breakfast every day (500ml coffee, 2tbsp cocanut oil, 2-4tbsp butter, 1 scoop chocolate whey) and the day I ate 5 KFC doubledowns.
>>
>>35923494
Probably some fruit and vegetable smoothie
Deep fried Snickers with ice cream and caramel
>>
>>35927776
you got him bro
>>
>>35929231
There's nothing unhealthy about bulletproof coffee tho
>>
Healthiest: Water
Unhealthy: Double Sausage Roll, wrapped in a bun, with cheese, chicken patties, sweet chilli sauce, wrapped in pastry, then dipped in ranch sauce... God damn.
>>
>>35929286

>coffee with half a stick of butter in it
>>
>>35929296
>dat...
protein?
>>
>>35929296
Butter is literally healthier than bread.
>>
>>35929312
actual bulletproof coffee doesn't include the scoop of whey, I did that just so I'd have some protein included for breakfast. Tasted like creamy, buttery hot chocolate... fuck was it tasty.
>>
>>35929331

WEE WOO WEE WOO, butter wins the "healthier than bread" award! WEE WOO WEE WOO
>>
>>35929332
bro what
butter is a milk solid
therefore it has a bit of protein in it
but yes coffee with choc whey is GOAT
>>
>>35929332
Why would you even put whey in your coffee? That shit denatures immediately and it's no longer usable.
>>
>>35929338
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Reported
>>
>>35929350
Think about when you cook an egg; the protein becomes denatured. Does that mean the protein gets ruined and your body can't absorb it? Certainly not. Otherwise, we'd all be downing raw eggs like Rocky Balboa. This also applies to meat. In fact, it applies to pretty much all proteins we cook.

You see, when we consume these denatured proteins, their molecules are broken down into individual amino acids that are then brought together in our cells to become a source of dietary protein.

Cooked or uncooked, our body absorbs the same essential amino acids, and the nutritional content of the protein remains unchanged.

bait is bait tho, 2/10 for making me reply.
>>
>>35929350
*citation needed*
>>
>>35929354
>>>/global/rules/7

Submitting false or misclassified reports, or otherwise abusing the reporting system may result in a ban. Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.
>>
>>35927399
Holy fuck, never saw that before. Lost my shit.
>>
>healthiest
homemade "curry"
>unhealthiest
takeout curry
>>
>>35923494
popcorn chicken, fries and cheese curds mixed together in a large drink cup. Put more cheese curds on top, top with gravy, and then nacho cheese. even though I am fit now, I would still eat that shit
>>
File: tktm.png (105KB, 283x302px) Image search: [Google]
tktm.png
105KB, 283x302px
>>35932156
oh god what?
cheese curds is right at the top of my grossest words list. right under pus.
>>
10 McDs cheeseburgers with gerkins on I guess, not too major.

I've had 2x 20 piece chicken shareboxes and a Chicken Legend meal before when I was fucked, felt so ill the next day
>>
>>35923494
Healthiest: A salad

Unhealthiest: A donner kebab... with salad
>>
healthiest: grape tomatoes

unhealthiest: fries with cheese and bacon dipped in ranch
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.