[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Facial healthcare thread Got a question? I got answers.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 9

File: 1369382374_70792[1].jpg (15KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
1369382374_70792[1].jpg
15KB, 400x200px
Facial healthcare thread

Got a question? I got answers.
>>
Do you think dairy prevents a clear face?
>>
>>35819279
Good product to exofilate with / "anti"aging for men?
>>
>>35819279
I've had bad skin ever since I was 13, now 24 I started UT (urinetherapy) and my skin magically got way better, now i have almost perfect skin BUT i still get really oily skin in the moring, so what now?

>I healed acne with my own morning urine how do i cure my oily skin now?
>>
How to deal with PIH?

Benzoyl peroxide? Salicylic acid?
>>
>>35819326
Post video of your full detailed "urine therapy" process.
>>
>>35819279
my face gets very very oily
I can wash it and get it completely dry and oil-free, but an hour or two later it gets oily again

how to prevent?
>>
>>35819299
>How type a fuII sentence?
>>
>>35819293
No. Dairy has no affect on my face.

>>35819299
http://www.neutrogena.com/category/cleansers/facial+scrubs.do

Anything on this list. How ever, some people don't need to exfoliate. Simply washing thier face with soap (like myself) in the shower is enough.

Personally I use http://www.neutrogena.com/product/oil-free+acne+wash.do once daily while doing some other stuff.
>>
>>35819279
>use cetaphil face cleanser before bed
>some vaseline moisturizer
>drink a gallon a water a day

I must have good genes because that's all I gotta do to have a clear face
>>
>>35819326
oily skin may be because your face is dry at night. Try moisturizing and drinking more water.

>>35819346
moisturize and drink more water
>>
>>35819350
I want reddit to leave
>>
My wrinkles are beginning. Moisturizing alone doesn't help, What do.
>>
>>35819279

Best shaving cream to use for a clear and oil-free face? Best aftershave, and should I even use aftershave?
>>
How do I prevent ingrown hairs?
>>
>>35819279
What kind of moisturizer do I buy? Everything looks so oily. Also what the fuck is a toner?
>>
>>35819346
this >>35819377 and what you eat can affect some peoples skin drastically, so make sure you ain't eating too much fattyfood
>>
>>35819279
>tfw no acne but red bumps below and above my mouth
>every other part of my face is smooth as a baby's bottom

I use Barbosal to shave if that means anything
>>
i have red spots, but the thing is they're completely flat and don't react to any spot cream.

what do?
>>
>>35819387
Staple skin in place.
>>
>>35819279
How do I clearing my bacne? Sry for non-facial ; (
>>
>>35819387
Keep moisturizing and caring for your skin in general but also deal with reality. We aren't all gonna be babyfaces 'till our deathbed.
>>
>>35819279

Fucking blackheads on the nose, man. Daily exfoliating facial scrub doesn't do the trick.
>>
>>35819461
I have huge pores on my nose and also blackheads; even squeezing them out wont keep them from coming back.
Is there a way to get rid of them and reduce the size of my pores?

I hate my nose.
>>
I have probably the worst, most sensitive skin in my whole state, dealing with large cystic zits and whiteheads almost anywhere.
I started using St Ives apricot scrub with cetaphil and it works wonders. I've been acne free for three months and couldn't recommend it more
>>
File: 71ACI8DLa1L._SY679_.jpg (31KB, 366x679px) Image search: [Google]
71ACI8DLa1L._SY679_.jpg
31KB, 366x679px
Had mild acne on my face, back, and ass. Read that high doses of vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) could help. Started taking 3g/day. Acne disappeared after a week without any BPO, even on my back/ass. My skin is noticeably less oily overall.

I'm skeptical of vitamins in general but this really worked for me.
>>
>>35819417
stop shaving against the grain. Facial hair grows in different directions. I don't mean one goes up and another goes down; I mean they grow down at different angles for example, the hair on my chin grows at a different angle than my stash. You need to figure out the angle its growing at and shave with it, not against it.

>>35819387
wrinkles are due to the way you move your face.

>>35819422
<joke>toners are for printers.</joke>
You don't need toners.

>>35819422
get a moisturizer for dry skin. Don't forget you can wipe away the excess with a towel if need be.

>>35819394
Shave in the shower using water. By this I mean shave while in the stream of water.

>>35819431
did you nick yourself while shaving?

>>35819444
>i have red spots, but the thing is they're completely flat and don't react to any spot cream.

>>35819436
how long have they been there and do they disappear on their own?

>>35819447
back acne can be caused by grease. Everyone's different so you're going to figure which of the following works

1) only soap back
2) soap and moisturize

I've found that if I don't wear a shirt for a while (a few hours) it lets my back skin breathe reducing acne.
>>
>>35819279
Opinions on Dimethicone? Some say it's synthetic so it's bad, but I love it' effectiveness.
>>
>>35819547
>how long have they been there and do they disappear on their own?

a few months, it seems like they won't disappear.
>>
I have very persistant seb derm all along my hair line and the only thing that helps is corticosteroid liquid.

As soon as I stop using, it comes right back. How do I clear it up once and for all?
>>
>>35819547
I don't need a toner? Ok. I don't even know what they are that works
>>
>>35819525
It's made all the worse by the fact that I wear glasses from the moment I wake up till the moment I go to bed, and I'm very careful not to accidentally smudge them, meaning I tend to not touch my nose if I can at all help it in case I get a fingerprint on the lens. You'd be surprised with the amount of oil and sweat that can build up on the skin if you don't wipe it as often as you should, especially doing a very labour intensive job.
>>
>>35819461
>>35819525
wash your face and then do this:
1 tbsp gelatin
1 tbsp milk
mix well, microwave for approx. 10 secs
spread a thin layer of the smelly paste on your nose and let it dry (15-30min)
when dry, pull it off and enjoy all that shit that comes off with the nosemask

works even better if you wash you face with warm or steam your face to open the pores a bit
>>
>>35819461
>>35819525
You could use some kind of wash with acid to remove it from what i've read, but personally I use a nose strip ONCE. I repeat ONCE because if you remove the blackheads there is no need to continiously use those strips. your nose needs those hairs on the nose.

After that normally use an exfoliating wash or acne-free wash as I mentioned here: >>35819352

>>35819557
I wouldn't recommend it. It seems to be a treatment for itchy skin or a rash. Use an anti-acne face wash instead.

>>35819567
>the medicine I take for my genetic condition works, but if I stop taking it the illness comes back
Keep using it... but are you sure it's just not sunburn?
>>
>>35819525
Same pls halp
>>
>>35819387
Maybe it's time to call it quits.

Suicide is a very respectable option.
>>
Other than surgery how can I get rid of acne scars.
>>
>>35819657
I've found that giving them time helps. For example don't see any acne scars from when I was 14. Your skin heals fast; don't worry about it.
>>
>>35819691
Not that guy but. Took accutane (took 2 cycles) at 16, still have acne scars at 27. Options?
>>
>>35819712
the scars might be really deep. Surgery might be an option. If it really bothers you talk to your doctor.
>>
How to minimize scars on face? Non-surgery options?
>>
>>35819842
don't get acne. use a face wash daily and moisturize afterwards. Don't touch your face.
>>
>>35819342
it's on acne dot org google it
>>
>>35819886
Not acne scars. I have scars on my face already, and want to minimize them.
>>
>>35819914
I just wanted to see you splash pee on your face but whatever, if you don't want to help me cum then dont.
>>
>>35819431

'pimples' appear in areas of controversial hair growth?

>no shit

had this problem a while back... shave properly, hot water etc...

Used to use SpectroGel, made skin feel great, etc but wasn't cutting it...

Eventually switched to Cleanand Clear morning burst (any of the colors), started with Orange and now I like all, especially orange, green, blue.

Sometimes for those areas you mentioned I rub in a little bit of the clean and clear advanced spot (clear) gel... It sometimes burns/tingles as expected on the 'pimples'... just make a dot, rub it in over that small area like spot-lotion.

It all works like a charm.

Don,t wash your face 'too hard'.... the WATER is rinsing our face, not your hands. Be gentle.

P.S. rub the facewash in to the affected areas gently and in a somewhat circular motion. Make sure to rinse 'like nobody's business' but remain gentle as above. Then, no pimples or ingrown hair bumps.

You're welcome.
>>
>>35819431

P.S. I now use OldSpice Swagger shave gel...
if not I would've been using Nivea-sensitive or some shit. Smells good, leaves skin feeling great, no major tightness or dryness in the minutes or hours following shave.
>>
Black heads on nose fix?
>>
>>35819461
>>35819525
>>35819637
Cold showers or wash your face in cold water after you've showered.

Ever since I started doing that my pores have gotten smaller and my skin slightly better. I also made some other changes trying to take better care of my skin, but broscience will have me believe that the cold water closes the pores or something.

I've seen results. Doesn't hurt to try it
>>
>>35820037

in theory, the 'Toner" mentioned ITT should work for you.

aka "Astringent". No time atm. Look up how and when to use

Clean and clear has a dark-ish pink one which is pretty strong.
>>
Ive been shaving wrong this whole time
stupid Gillette razor, shaving cream, hot water steamy room

Yesterday I did safety razor, no cream, cold water, short strokes
So much better and my skin is way less dry and irritated
>>
>>35820157
>Shaving with cold water

WUT

I've never used cream but I always use hot water. What are you on son?

I rinse my face with hot water, use facial cleanser (Bulldog is GOAT) and then shave with a gillete disposable razor rinisng with hot water, and then after I finish shaving I wash the hair off with cold water to le close my pores meme.

And I have great skin boys, baby smooth
>>
>>35819377
how to moisturize?
>>
>>35819545
>http://www.neutrogena.com/category/cleansers/facial+scrubs.do

I noticed a positive skin change while taking this however I then read a bunch of comments about hair loss so I bailed on it.
>>
>>35819326
dude, i peed in a bottle and when i poured it over my face i got a huge boner
was pretty spooky
>>
>>35819886
>>35819973
Same, had an extremely active childhood and have some scars that would look better smaller
>>
big pores and good amount of blackheads
pimples occasionally here and there but i've always had big pores
what do I do Op ;_;
>>
>>35819279
do you let your bf's cum soak in or does he/you lick it off?
>>
>>35819293
Yes. Natural hormones, bacteria, pus, blood....what do you expect? Most people wont really see a difference because they have babyface-skin anyway.
>>
>>35821038
>What is a cum rag
step up your game, bb
>>
File: forehead.png (494KB, 632x334px) Image search: [Google]
forehead.png
494KB, 632x334px
>>35819279
how do I fix my forehead it's always like this
>>
>Got a new cream that's a combination of accutane and antibiotics
this shit better work
>>
>>35819886
Everytime I use anything on my face it gets all red and blotchy. Especially when I sweat, it gets really itchy too.
>>
Face looks oily and shiny all the time what do I do?
>>
Tips on dealing with puffy undereyes and light discoloration? I drink water, started doing cold showers, etc.
>>
>>35819293
I used to think this was a myth, but when I drink whey with milk my acne flares up. Do whatever works for you bro.
>>
>>35821523
Wash it with a mild facial soap cleaner and apply a high quality facial moisturizer like Olay 7 (yeah its for girls but it feels amazing)
>>
>>35819387
Botox.
>>
>>35819346
Use a moisturizer, remove oil with blotting paper, try using a oil reducing facial scrub at morning and night.
The skin on my nose stays oily no matter what. I just wipe it off and deal with it.

>>35819387
Live with it, or buy hundreds of dollars of anti aging creams.

>>35819394
http://www.chagrinvalleysoapandsalve.com/products/details/for-the-face/shaving-soap-all-natural/shaving-soap/bay-rum-shaving-soap

>>35819545
There isn't strong scientific evidence that this works, but apparently plenty of people have had good results.
>>
>>35819279
>b

25 year old. cant grow a beard. Ive read good results about minoxidil. should I take the plunge? i get comments about my patchy beard all the time
>>
>>35819279
Please talk me through a proper shaving routine. For example what you do before, during and after and what type of products you use etc.
>>
Why won't my acne go away
I quit dairy
I wash my face with cleanser/moisturizer twice a day
I don't touch it
Yet the acne persists.
>>
>>35821363
please respond
>>
>>35822217
Not OP, but I did minoxidil treatment myself. It works but be careful for unwanted hair growth, blood pressure issues, etc, as those are real and likely. My chest and around my nipples especially started to show a few darker hairs growing during it and I felt the hair on my forehead / near my eyebrows was kind of creeping up too.

Did it work on my facial hair though? I feel like my beard got a little "thicker" but the one spot I was especially looking to fix is still there although I feel not noticeable enough to warrant any action.

Do note I have dirty blonde hair, my eyebrows are dark but my beard is literally white in some places and dark in others so if you have actual dark hair it will probably work better for you.
>>
>>35822530
sleep with a clean towel around your pillow. try that for about a week or so and see what happens
>>
>>35819279
Can anyone help me with my problem?
I have small bumps on my skin, you cant see them, but you can feel them, they're only on my face, Anyone got any advice?
>>
>>35819279
Does sugar consumption increase acne.
>>
I have these extremely small pimples on my forehead, sometimes they grow just big enough that I can pop them and just wait for the scab to fall off. There are still many that remain unpopable, how do I get rid of these? My skin is not very oily, I make sure to moisturize every morning after washing, and I wash my face 2-3 times a day. I have no pimples any where else. I keep my hair out of my forehead so it can't be that.
>>
>>35819279

I wash my face 3x a week with a moisturizing face wash, and I put facial lotion on after shaving. Only wish I'd been doing it for more than a year.
>>
>>35822455
Get a shaving brush (I prefer boar because it exfoliates better), some good shaving cream, and a decent safety razor (the Merkur 34c is a good starting point), watch YouTube videos on how to shave with a safety razor.

If you need any more info go to badgerandblade.com
>>
File: 71GohsHEokL._SL1500_.jpg (162KB, 1402x1500px) Image search: [Google]
71GohsHEokL._SL1500_.jpg
162KB, 1402x1500px
>>35822455
>>35823468
I've been using a safety razor to shave for the past year or so and I can honestly say that it is, short of getting a professional straight razor shave, one of the best methods of personal shaving you can do.

There are a lot of benefits to shaving using a safety razor. For me, the biggest ones are probably cost and skin care. Let me explain:

Shaving is straightforward. Essentially, you're taking a super sharp blade and cutting the hair off your face with it. When you envision this simple strategy, you might be saying to yourself, "Well, the modern disposal companies must have it right then. After all, more blades is better right?". Wrong.
If shaving is a necessity to you then it's also one of your biggest enemies of your skin. If you're to follow that logic, then you're not doing yourself a service by scraping your face with more blades than you need to. The soap these same companies push out also contain a lot of chemicals that are pretty bad. Add all this up and you got yourself a pretty bad recipe for skin care.
>>
>>35824681
During the shaving process, the edge of the blade is gliding across the surface of your skin and cutting the hair as close to the skin as the blade allows. This process accomplishes two things: cutting the hair of your skin and exfoliating your skin via razor glide (protip: exfoliating is good as it removes dead skin).

Shaving using a single-blade razor is optimal since it prevents a lot of the issues that arise with modern disposable razors.
-One of the biggest ones right off the bat is the price. Over the long-term, you pay less over time safety razor blades than you do disposable blades. With each new packet of disposables costing upwards of $20+ depending on the brand, you save a lot of money buying simple razor blades in bulk which can last years even if you shave everyday.
-A single razor blade is better for the skin. Why? Companies would like for you to believe that more is better, but in the case of shaving less is more. Since you have more blades gliding across the skin that could mean a potentially cleaner shave, but it also means you're obviously increasing the amount of blades your skin is coming into contact with. This means a potential increase in irritation, cuts, over-exfoliation, etc. Basically, it's the difference between scraping off a single layer of skin cells with a single blade than perhaps 2-3 with 4+ blades.
>>
>>35821363
Take a box cutter and cut them off
>>
>>35824681
>>35824783
-The products you use while shaving will improve your shave drastically. Modern shaving techniques with disposable razors favor convenience, and it's good if you're looking to get out the door in a jiffy but it also wreaks havoc on your skin. With traditional shaving techniques it's recommended you use a high-quality shaving soap with hot water and a brush.

The soap itself is a major player in keeping your skin healthy, since it lacks the nasty chemicals and propellants in canned foaming soap and many companies produce specialty soaps for gentle skin, and with a variety of natural additives like avocado oil.

The brush is also good for your skin since, as a part of the ritual, it will massage the skin and open the pores as well as loosening up the hair follicles and making it easier for the soap to reeaally get in there.
>>
File: 1411927073973.png (65KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1411927073973.png
65KB, 200x200px
>>35824681
>>35824783
>>35824886
And just because I don't come off as a humongous hipster douche, I'll just state that it's definitely not for everyone and is incredibly time consuming. With disposable razor shaving, it'll probably take you less than 8 whole minutes from application of foam to rinsing off your face. Between prepping the safety razor, getting the brush wet and hot, applying the soap properly, shaving, and cleaning everything, you're looking at more than 10+ minutes which is a lot of time if you're in a hurry in the mornings.

Price is also a factor. It's cheap in the long run, but the initial investment will probably have you seeing a $50+ price range for the initial equipment.

If you ARE interested, there are plenty of sites online that will gladly help you pick and choose the best equipment and learn the best techniques for shaving.

I personally use a pricey safety razor kit and brush, but I managed to find a bulk pack of Dorco brand razor blades on Amazon for 10 bucks or so (which will last me until I die probably) and shaving soap from Taylor of Old Bond Street which is exceptionally good for my skin type.

If it was good enough for my grandfather it's good enough for me. Hope this helps.
>>
I get a greasy forheqd and keep developing spots. What spot cream should i use etc?
>>
>>35819387
Take aloe vera pills. They can lessen wrinkles.

Keep moisturizing, too.
>>
>>35819279
How do I grow a beard longer than stubble?
>>
>>35825109
Just don't fucking shave.
>>
File: IMAG0083.jpg (879KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0083.jpg
879KB, 1440x2560px
Not a face question but fuck it. Pretty much every hair follicle on my body is a super tiny pimple. They dont ever go away but very rarely grow into a bump big enough to be noticed. It just looks like i have goosebumps all the time.
>>
>>35819279
>Passed out drunk last night
>woke up at 3am on back with vomit around my head
>Get up, clean it off me, go and sleep on the sofa

Today I wake up and find I've got a kind of red rash or breakout of spots on my neck. Could acidic vomit cause something like this?

They're only veeeery slightly itchy, look like small spots. I figure I'll keep the area clean and under no circumstances touch or scratch it, and it'll probably go away.

Lucky I didn't drown to be quite honest famtasm
>>
>>35825211
Yes, the stomach acid from vomit is capable of causing irritation on the skin. If you want to take care of the spot, you can go out and buy some aloe vera lotion, take a nice steamy shower and lightly exfoliate, then apply liberally to the area without irritating it further.
>>
File: 2015-12-02 06.07.47 - Copy.jpg (382KB, 810x1440px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-02 06.07.47 - Copy.jpg
382KB, 810x1440px
I've gotten these 2 white spots on my neck for the past 3 months. How do I get rid of them?
>>
>>35825243
Do you know the cause?
>>
>>35825234
Cheers herobuddy
>>
>>35825243
You should worry more about your massive blackhead tbph
>>
>>35825256
I just started noticing them one day. I don't really know the cause
>>
>>35819386
whore
>>
>>35819279
I'm 20, my facial hair doesn't seem to grow on my cheeks except in very sparse patches. So no matter how long I grow a beard, my mustache and beard never connect. I assume I'm far done with puberty, so I am just doomed to never grow a nice looking beard?
>>
>>35825385
Basically. However, there are plenty of trimming and shaving techniques and styles to get you good looking facial hair. You might never be able to go full Big Boss mode, but at least you can look suave.
>>
Can going off of prozac cause temporary pimples to pop up?

What can I use for those tiny little skin colored bumps? Salycilic acid makes them worse.
>>
>>35825266
kek
>>
>>35825385
when I was 20 I grew like 10 hairs. now im 30 with a full beard...
>>
File: 1449082157522.jpg (40KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1449082157522.jpg
40KB, 320x320px
>>35819350
>>
>>35821849
OP why did you ignore >>35820904
pls i need this
>>
>>35819387
A vitamin c serum is good for wrinkles, as well as retinol. Retinoids also work for acne and if you want the best results get a prescription for a strong one, face creams with it are usually a really low percentage. Sunscreen and moisturising is the best thing for preventing them.

For your diet try and get collagen, through food or vitamins.
>>
>>35819525
Those are sebaceous filaments they will usually come back even when you squeeze them out.

Don't use the nose strips or anything that pulls it out like others are suggesting, and try not to squeeze them, you're probably just making your pores bigger and damaging them.

Try a chemical exfoliator. Not physical (the microbead shit). Something like a BHA chemical exfoliator. Paula's choice have good ones but they are expensive. They have samples though.
>>
thoughts on proactiv?
>>
File: 1446851318956.gif (1MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1446851318956.gif
1MB, 400x400px
The dead shall rise, once more.
>>
>>35825533
this gives me hope. what age did the growth accelerate?
>>
>>35821363
>>35822642

Besides using an anti acne cleanser, make sure not to wash your face too much because that will dry it out and make it worse. morning and night is enough. Moisturise after washing it. And make sure anything that touches your forehead is clean, like hats.

A prescription might be best if it doesn't go away. Antibiotics. Proactiv is just a topical thing but is actually pretty decent it has benzoylperoxide which is a good ingredient to look for in face creams.
>>
>>35826731
Not OP but what are you doing at the moment to deal with it? Exfoliation is probably the way to go. Face masks are a good way to clean out your pores. Clay masks not the masks that peel off. If you are willing to spend more money there are chemical peels that actually make your skin peel and make pores look smaller. But it gets expensive and has to be done weekly. Or done by a dermatologist.

>>35827185

The best part about proactiv is benzoyl peroxide. It's really drying so you have to use a good moisturiser or your skin will get flaky. There are other face washes with that in it, so look around. The price is ridiculous
>>
>>35827274
>It's really drying
is this still a concern if you have oily skin to begin with?

>There are other face washes with that in it, so look around. The price is ridiculous

Ok will do. Thanks for the advice
>>
>>35827341

Even if you have oily skin it will be bad for it if it's too dry. Because then your face is just going to produce even more oil and acne. That's why it is bad washing your face often. When I was a teenager I washed my face constantly because it always felt oily, I didn't know it was making my acne worse.

Washing your face morning and night and moisturising is best for when you're oily. Finding a moisturiser that doesn't break you out might be trial and error. There's always vaseline if nothing else works.
>>
Poorfag with acne, no money for fancy skincare products, what do?
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.