[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did everyone create their diet? did you guys get it done

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

File: 2b7da75.jpg (33KB, 555x444px) Image search: [Google]
2b7da75.jpg
33KB, 555x444px
How did everyone create their diet? did you guys get it done by a trainer of some sort?

I just cant figure out what i should be eating everyday to gain the muscle, I'm skinny and used the TDEE calculator and found my calories i burn a day to 2850.
>>
>>35815678
Well I'm trying to lose weight and fat so it's not that hard, I just cut off all the bullshit and eat clean calories and protein on a deficit.
If I wanted to bulk I would do the same but 2x the amount.
>>
>>35815678
> carbs
> protein
> calories
EAT EAT EAT
>>
>>35815724
So i basically have to spend god knows how much money a week on food.
>>
>>35815678
Watch how you eat regularly and adjust for there.
>>
>any meat
>any seafood
>any dairy
>any grains
>any nuts
Wow, so fucking difficult
>>
>>35815728
Get a job.
>>
File: Diet.jpg (82KB, 480x616px) Image search: [Google]
Diet.jpg
82KB, 480x616px
>>
>>35815728
>god knows how much money
First of all, you can go shopping and find out how much money rather than letting your mom do it for you.
Secondly: yes, you have to spend money on food. Did you really think you could make gains without sacrificing some time and money?
>>
>>35815678

>I'm skinny
>found my calories i burn a day to 2850

you most likely dont burn 2850 cal when you are skinny unless you are living a supper active lifestyle

or you are 7'3" or something
>>
>>35815728
Not him but if you're not into bodybuilding I don't see a point in obsessing about numbers. Just do your homework about nutrition and you'll know what and how much to eat. Use a scale to see if you're doing it right.
>>
>>35815728
You underrate food so much, just try it fagget, I was an auschwitz overlord one year ago and eating better literally changed my life.
>bo hoo its expensive
Its worth it.
>>
>>35815728
Buy ingredients.
Make food.

If you buy food that pre-made then yes it will be expensive, if you buy raw and cook it up yourself well then its a lot cheaper.
>>
File: 1_500.jpg (47KB, 500x305px) Image search: [Google]
1_500.jpg
47KB, 500x305px
Alright guys, going shops tomorrow. Will buy a fuck load and I'm talking about 200$+ if needed.

What should i am for? at the moment, I'll buy about 30$ worth of chicken breasts, oats, rice crackers, nuts / almonds, tuna / sardines, fat free milk and if not that almond milk, octopus, salmon, etc...

I'm not sure on just how many calories i need since this guy opened his mouth; >>35815758

I know i should be aiming for at least 80 grams per day, at least 4 scoops of whey 3 hours apart.
>>
>>35815790
80grams of protein a day*
>>
>>35815793
Try 180
>>
>>35815796
>Try 180

Of protein? at 73kg?
>>
>>35815790
Chicken chicken and more chicken. Don;t buy "low fat" shit, stick to normal ingredients, as low fat generally means more sugar/carbs.

Buy shit for salads as well, salads are amazing.

My fortnightly/weekly shop is 2kg of chicken breast, 1kg of rice, pasta, some pasta sauce cans (don't use the whole thing, just enough to cover your serving of chicken.), a shitload of apples, 2 bunches of bananas and lettuce, tomato, onions, garlic, potatoes and eggs.

Stick to stuff that sounds healthy, because that generally will mean you will stay healthy.

Don't go to bed hungry, but don't go to bed full either. Don't eat until you're bursting, eat until you're full, wait 20 minuts (wrap it and put it in the fridge) and continue if still hungry.

Eat healthy, but eat a lot, if you wanna unskeleton.
>>
File: 1445271267273.gif (491KB, 500x216px) Image search: [Google]
1445271267273.gif
491KB, 500x216px
Also gonna start cutting diet today
There's advice for skeletors but what about fatfux?
apart from
>eat less
duh f a m , but I have a job that completely fucks my body up on the daily, coupled with gym
Im not necesarilly fat, but im gonna cut
Any bros who've had successful cuts got some tips you found were really handy?
Im gonna lose fat by the end of this, but lets share the knowledge brehs
>>
>>35815810
I'm sorry I though you wanted to get big.
>>
>>35815790
If you're like me you'll have a hard time getting enough fat in your diet. Get a bigass bag of mixed nuts from the bulk section. A cup of those a day should get you to where you need to be fat wise. I just split them up into sandwich bags. Some days I have avocado instead.
>>
>>35815790
also don't eat octopuses because they're intelligent and use tools you fuck. They're practically sentient. Eat fish and chicken they're dumb as shit.
>>
File: OPpthk6.png (56KB, 1049x943px) Image search: [Google]
OPpthk6.png
56KB, 1049x943px
>>35815811
>Chicken chicken and more chicken. Don;t buy "low fat" shit, stick to normal ingredients, as low fat generally means more sugar/carbs.

Noted.

>Buy shit for salads as well, salads are amazing.

Like? Buy I'll buy lettuce and shit as well.

>My fortnightly/weekly shop is 2kg of chicken breast, 1kg of rice, pasta, some pasta sauce cans (don't use the whole thing, just enough to cover your serving of chicken.), a shitload of apples, 2 bunches of bananas and lettuce, tomato, onions, garlic, potatoes and eggs

What sort of rice? just plain rice or brown rice? Also I'll buy things like chicken thighs besides the breasts too and potatoes.

>>35815827

Well i do, I'm getting strength gains but i want size as well. 180g of protein sounds like a waste though for my weight.
>>
>>35815817

http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html

Yes dieting is hard and you will be hungry. Calculate the deficit you need and stick to it. Weights are essential.
This takes a long time and a lot of consistency
>>
>>35815817
eating food that isn't calorie dense will fill you up with no calories. A big ass plate of spinach might have the same calories as like two chicken nuggets but it will fill you the fuck up and you won't be hungry.

Also, get those crystal light packet drinks and drink those when hungry. They make life much better.

If you need to have a cheat meal do it, but don't over do it. Don't pig out and eat 2000+ calories more than normal, and for fucks sake don't do it all the time.
>>
>>35815790
Breh, dem 80g is good, Scoop all you want but dont go autismo over this shit. Eat clean. Products You mentioned sound damn good, soon youll learn to read labels and buy with instinct. Dont overcomplicate eating.
>>
Just for clarity I've been lifting for 2+ years, but I'll inhale these tips like a cumsponge
>>35815850
>http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html
Thanks breh, much love senpai
>>35815851
tyvm bro, aye I used to think i was being a smartkunt by trying to fit cheat meals into me TDEE

But now I go off weekly/monthly calories, it helps a fuck tonne, just need more time really, it's not as instant to track
>>
>calculate tdee and cutting is 3000 calories and doing the 1.5g of protein per lb equals to 410g of protein
The fuck?
>>
>>35815867
Yeah, you gotta balance long term goals with being a little happier right now. I didn't get fit to be unhappy ya dig. You don't want to be the guy eating broccoli on your birthday.

If it takes an extra month to get to that goal weight then it takes an extra month. Just make sure that your habits are sustainable and you aren't setting yourself up for failure.
>>
>>35815870
It's really more like 1g per lb, and even then, that's not necessary for gains, just kinda nice when cutting for satiety
>>
>>35815873
Yeaahh man I getchu, there's a time and place to be autismo about fitness, but you still gotta fucking live for the pleasures // in moderation though
dw im 310lb 4% 17yo bby
>>
>>35815847
Lettuce, tomato, cheeze, red onion, anything you can think of that goes in a salad really. Salads are easy as fuck to put together and have decent calories and can fill you.

White rice is fine. Brown rice is slightly healthier, but also more of a pain in the ass to cook.
Taters are fucking great. Get the ones that come unwashed, they're generally better for you. also try to buy boneless thighs, thigh bones are a cunt to get out.
>>
>>35815884

Alright cheers, noted it all and will write down when i go to the shops. I will start with 2.5k a day to try and gain the size and see what happens. If it does nothing I'll mix it up and go higher.
>>
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/macronutrient-intake-for-mass-gains-qa.html/

I'll just say you don't need up to 1.5 g/lb like Lyle recommends. Just for gaining mass and strength, protein intakes as low as 0.6 g/lb have been shown to do the job in long-term studies. Also check the articles on his website:

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
>>
>>35815870

Don't use total bodyweight for protein if you're obese.
>>
>>35815893
What should I use instead? Target bodyweight?
>>
>>35815790

yeah i opened my mouth

i guarantee you 2850 calories will make you fat

but since you are skinny its fine.

Just lift - observe your body and see what happens.

If you start to get too fat obviously lower it a bit.

In the end no calculator can give you a number - every body is different.
>>
>>35816012

Yeah or lean body mass.
>>
>>35815678
>Skinny
>Burning 2850 calories a day
Did you really mess up with a simple calculator
>>
File: hfgh.png (392KB, 959x541px) Image search: [Google]
hfgh.png
392KB, 959x541px
>>35816040
I don't think so.
>>35816024
Alright cheers man.
>>
>>35816069
>5'11

Huh, i'm 6'1 and 100-105kg and I hit 2.9k calories expended per day. I think I'm eating well below that, two decent meals a day at most, with 1/2-2/3 a chicken breast and some pasta/rice to go with it.
>>
>>35816069

>3-5 exercises a week

lmao go lower just to be sure that you dont get fat .. then up if you think you dont gain anything (which i doubt)

almost 3k calories is a lot of fucking food for someone your size/height
>>
get some fukkin oats and not that basic flat tiny oat bullshit. Put some whole fukkin milk in there until it's just barely fukkin floating in there. shove that bitch in the microwave for 2 - 2 1/2 minutes and eat those cheap as fuk god damn fukkin 500 calories.
>>
>>35816069
That's almost exactly where I'm at and I like to think I'm not a skellington.
>>
>>35817128
are you high?
>>
>>35817133
Why?
That's in the upper range of "normal weight" on a BMI scale.
>>
>>35817148

I'm looking at my self and I'm skinny as fuck, fuck your BMI scale garbage. You have to be high on meth to think we aren't skeletons at this weight ad height.

I'm hitting for at least 80kg.
>>
>>35817159
BMI is a good general indicator when you can't actually see the guy. I was 80kg before I messed up my back and I don't see a huge difference really.
>>
How do you guys prefer to cook some salmon? I like to cover in a touch of olive oil salt pepper and light breading throw in the oven for 10-15 mins at 400 .. Mm
>>
>>35817185
>>35817159
fat vs muscle does make a huge difference though.

Some 135lb guy made a thread the other day saying he was 25% bf, nobody belived him until he posted pics.
>>
>>35815728
>get a calorie counter app
>use a website to calculate your macros
>put macros in calorie counter app
>try eating healthy you don't have to go overboard though
>try reaching your macros
>fill up with protein shakes if you don't reach the intake

gg
>>
5ft11
73kg
Carbs: 274 G per day.
Protein: 182 G per day.
Fats: 68 G per day.
>>
>>35817293

too much protein

lower your carbs and up your fat a bit
>>
>>35815678
I'm an IIFYM faggot
>>
>>35817299
want gainz
do 182
>>
>>35817304

rip liver/kidney
>>
>>35817307
you'll be fine.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.