[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The QTDDTOT is dying so I'd figure I'd make a thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 351
Thread images: 38

File: 7156631fb8.jpg (46KB, 630x315px) Image search: [Google]
7156631fb8.jpg
46KB, 630x315px
The QTDDTOT is dying so I'd figure I'd make a thread about my question, seems decent enough to warrant its own thread or this one can be used as the new thread, don't care.

First day at gym and the trainer started me on the fast circuit for those who go to Gold's Gym (I think they have them at a lot of Gold's). Basically it's one set each of about 14 different exercises. These are Leg Press, Chest Press, Leg Extension, Pull Down, Leg Curl, Row, Hip Abduction, Shoulder Press, Hip Adduction, Glute, Bicep Curl, Adominal, Triceps, and Torso Rotation. Each at a decent enough weight to make me feel the workout that targets each muscle and at the very least 10 reps with some exercises having more. Question is, I was reading the wiki and I was going to do Starting Strength or Reg Park's 5x5 but the trainer had me on this thing and I'm too beta to decline help. Is this routine they gave me good or would I be better off doing SS or 5x5? I'm trying to cut, I'm a fat man.
>>
>>35812092
Do SS that is just having you do a workout they use to market to people who don't know what they're doing
>>
>>35812128
thanks senpai, will do
>>
I'll use this as question thread.

There are those times when you gotta eat but fast food is pretty much your only option. When it is, what's a good item to get, say from McDs or whatever, when you're cutting? Last meal of the day sort of scenario and you're down about 1000-1500 cals from your target.
>>
Yeah I've got a question too.
Right now I'm 6ft' at 133 lbs, 13.5% bodyfat. Am I going to have to go all the way up to some heavy weight and then cut in order to look good eventually or is that process mostly for already heavier guys? Can I just work out and increase muscle mass and get good looking gains without gaining a shit ton of fat that hides it?
>>
>>35812757
If you have a decent diet your fat gains will be minimal.
>>
My left bicep has been twitching a lot over the past week or so, I changed routines, could that be the issue?

Also, how does one tell if they're on the road to an impinged shoulder? Last night I tried doing standing dumbbell rows, now my left shoulder is sore when I put it in certain positions, but it's not DOMS. For reference I broke my collarbone as a kid and it never set 100% right, could I be fucking myself with any shoulder workouts?
>>
>>35812757
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f7DvyBwgPo

skip to 6:10 and decide what path you want to go down
>>
Sould I stop my cut now?

I am 5'5'' 22yo grill
Have been cutting from 240+lbs to 150lbs since last year.
(100+kg to 68kg)

I know i am still overweight by about 30lbs (13kg) but this cut only involved eating less, I did not do any kind of exercise.
Should I start eating at my TDEE and start the lifting now?
or should I keep the cut until I slim down those last pounds?
>>
>>35813050

Why not keep going? Also do cardio, wtf
>>
>>35812092
How much would lifting be likely to increase shoulder width? I've got 18" shoulders, so I'm not super narrow, but I'm curious how much I can expect that to change with added muscle? Would an extra inch or two be reasonable, assuming at least 1/2/3/4 and natty?
>>
What kind of glycerol to order as a supp?
or brand
or whatever
>>
>>35812092
Is there an optimal window to rest between sets? I don't want to wait too long.
>>
>>35813452
Not really, most people recommend resting between 3-5 minutes, but take more than that if you need it.
>>
>>35813050
Keep goin bb.

You can start lifting while on the cut.
>>
How many calories would irrigation be
>>
I've recently made deadlifts a twice a week exercise. I was reaching a point where I would deload, so I thought I would change my routine to have 3x5 deadlift on thursday at a lower weight than my deload, and 1x5 deadlift on tuesday at my 5rm. I figure this is enough to keep me progressing on tuesday, but the lower weight/more sets would be good enough to stop doms on thursday.

Am I cheating myself of gains doing it this way? Should I just deload and do 3x5 on both days?
>>
Here's my routine. Every barbell is 3 sets of 5 except deadlift.

Squat
Bench
OHP
Deadlift
Pullups switching grips on different sets
Chinups same, both sometimes more than 3 sets
Then I go to failure on hammer curls and just curls
Chest flies

What can I add to this to work everything? I don't want to add too many excercises but I also don't want to miss out. I'm going to get a dip stand soon so I'll be doing that too. And what, dumbbell rows or barbell rows?
>>
Why am I waking up during the night sweating? I don't seem to be sick in an any other regards. Am I just dying or something?
>>
How can I eat huge amounts of food and not gain any fat? like rich piana does. I love eating large amounts of food but never do because I think I'll gain fat.
>>
>>35814446
Rich Piana is pretty damn big, and on an incredible amount of roids.

Read the sticky, as well, this is covered in it.
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 447x594px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 447x594px
Will being actually barrel chested hurt me while lifting? Or is it just nothing? I'm talking about where my rib cage is more or less circular, instead of elliptical, pic related.
>>
>>35814470
I can't see why, but I'd see a doctor and ask them first. It should be fine though, start light and see if there's any pain.
>>
File: 1432724756686.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1432724756686.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
Brahs pls help.
I've been suffering from chronic lower back pain.
pulled my back squatting.
its been painful since this happened around a month ago.
initially there was pain to my quad, which led me to believe i pulled the sciatic nerve. this pain lasted 2 weeks and the pain in my lower back subsided to something very dull.
i started squatting again and the back pain keeps coming back whenever i squat something heavyish for sets and reps ~120kg.

This is very frustrating, I feel like it may be a disc issue.
Should I get an MRI? I dont want to go to a physio first as lower back pain could be associated with a plethora of things and it seems to make more sense to get an MRI then consult someone after.

In the meantime should I just do isolation for lower body and generally stay away from squats and deadlifts as they aggravate my back.

pls help me brahs :(
>>
>>35812092
I-is it a good or bad thing to fit in on the 'ch0n?

How many hours/day are you guys plugged in to the 'ch0n?
>>
>>35814600
probably bad.
i come here and browse whenever im on my computer.
its kinda lame, i like it for the interesting content and good threads.
>>
>>35814589
As you say, it could be a number of things. Go to a physio and have it checked. You'll look like an absolute tool if you get an expensive scan done all you've done is pulled a muscle.

If the physio suspects damage, they can recommend the MRI.
>>
How do i approach the qt anime girls at uni?
>>
File: papa.jpg (24KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
papa.jpg
24KB, 960x540px
Anyone got that infopic on EC stack?
Has anyone tried it? Any tips or info I should be aware of?

I'm honestly a bit anxious about trying it.
>>
Im 5'10' 159lbs; I have to maintain weight for sport. Im stalling on 2 plate squat, do I just keep squatting and increase the bar speed?
>>
>>35814589
>>35814637
listen to this guy.
Or take a break from squatting for a while and foam roll a lot.
>>
>>35812520
2 for 2 spicy mcchickens. Take off the bread for the 2nd mcchicken.
>>
>>35814713
lol gross.
>>
>>35814637
lmao imagine if that was it and id just pulled a muscle. would suck.
>>35814689
yeah im thinking ill need to take a break from squats.
I just spend 200 on romaleos because i was squatting 4.5pl8 as a max and then this happened :(( fugg

i think ill take a break from squats/deads until i get it sorted.
>>
File: fuckit.jpg (268KB, 1581x778px) Image search: [Google]
fuckit.jpg
268KB, 1581x778px
I should be bulking right? I feel pretty self conscious about my fat but I know that since it's only a month till summer is over I should just suck it up and bulk over winter and cut for summer 2016 in December. Cutting right now would yield me nothing and make me spin my wheels so I should just forget about being lean and abs for the time being yeah? I just need some assurance I'm doing the right thing.
>>
My lower back is sore today after deadlifts. What causes this?
>>
>>35814908
Form, too much weight or combination of both.
Snap city baby
>>
I just a fapped.
How much gains did I lose? 2-3?
>>
>>35814954
I did probably lift too much. I've just started lifting again after a break, so I'm pretty sure my legs were still tired from squats, so I wasn't driving so much with them.

But anyway, thanks.
>>
File: 1395860830944.jpg (31KB, 313x286px) Image search: [Google]
1395860830944.jpg
31KB, 313x286px
>>35814674
No one??
>>
I have about 16 inch arms, which isn't much but good for me. The issue is my shoulders are so fucking wide and my chest big that they look tiny to me. Should I just not worry about this and continue acquiring mass? No confidence.

Also my weaker wrist is half an inch wider than my strong one. I always suspected but didn't know for sure until I measured today. What the fuck can I do about this?
>>
Okay I know its been only a months since I started SS but I cant feel any burn from these lifts, I hardly break a sweat. I guess it would be expect from a 40kg 3x5 bench and a measly 70kg squat.
>>
I'm a 204 pound, 5'7" whale, 4th day of my diet and I've lost 4lbs. I'm pretty much bedridden right now and I eat about 1200 calories a day, but everyone is telling me that's too fast. Should I adjust or is it some standard weight loss initial fuckery?
>>
File: 2495716-1723585928-3Y9rb.jpg (82KB, 956x960px) Image search: [Google]
2495716-1723585928-3Y9rb.jpg
82KB, 956x960px
im in a situation where i have a lot of free time. so much so that i can workout each day. with that in mind i want to continue doing what im doing, which includes: cardio, kettlebell work, and bodyweight with stretching/yoga on off days.

what im hoping to get some advice on is how to modify texas method to where its a 4day or 5 day split. ive seen the image floating around of the 4 day, which seems nice but a little light, like its purpose is to lighten the daily load by adding a 4th day. what i was thinking was just doing something like:
>V1xV2xRx1
and having higher volume lower intensity 1st volume, then lower volume and up intensity throughout the week. the other idea i had was a 5 day and do 2 volume recovery cycles into a single intensity for the 'week'.
>>
I sushi okay for a cheat meal?
>>
>>35815298
That's all water weight. You are eating rather low, IMO. If you feel like shit you could add some 300cals and still be fine.
>>
>>35815343
Thanks m8. I feel rather well, no hunger, but I guess I'll up it a bit so that people fuck off.
>>
>>35814361
RIP anon
>>
>>35813964
I'd like an answer to this, seems like a solid routine
>>
Is eating at maintenance better than lean bulking and cut later?
>>
>>35815375
Also, i want to stay ottermode forever.
>>
>>35812092
Bodyweight/shitty homegym lower back exercises????
Since quitting the gym ive found i can work out most parts of my body effectively except lower back. I have ab roller, sand bags and a pull up bar.
>>
when using an alternate grip for deadlifting, should you make sure that your elbows aren't bent?

Also, should a complete noob like me be using an alternate grip or a double overhand?
>>
How do I count calories for foods that are deep fried? While I usually eat clean, I'm not above making french fries or fried chicken. If I were frying chicken in a pan with a tablespoon or two of olive oil, I'd just add the calories of the olive oil. However when deep frying foods I know for a fact that all of the oil isn't getting into the food.

How in the fuck do I count this?
>>
>>35812757
do both at the same time. eat right and the fat % will go to 10%.
>>
>>35813050
Doing crazy diets and no exercise is terrible for your body long term. Yes you're dropping pounds, but your body is only getting weaker in the process.

You're compounding the progressive atrophy of not exercising with the muscle loss that happens when weight that the body has to carry around decreases.

Start lifting whenever you can. Take it slowly, lifting while cutting can be tricky. Don't expect crazy progression.
>>
>>35813050
eat more of the right foods so you are never hungry. you will have more energy while you cut.
>>
>>35815408

Never bend your elbows when using a mixed grip for deadlifting. Just don't do it.

If you need mixed grip, use it. If you don't, stick to double overhand.
>>
>>35815450
ok thanks.

Just to clarify, mixed grip adds a bit more stability when working with heavier weights?
>>
Do you guys drink protein shake on off days? Trying to lose weight/fat here and I wonder if I should just stick to 1 shake after workout or add 1 more right after I wake up and take that one every day.
>>
I've been doing SL for a month.
>Blah, blah noob, whatever
>just a nyr'er is still standing strong

Says to only DL one set, but I really like DLing. After a week I was just doing 5x5 like the rest, but now that I'm past one plate I just drop the ohp weight, do that, do the warmups and then its been 2 or 3 sets of the goal weight. Kinda like the reg park 5x5.
Is that going to fuck me up somehow?

>also to avoid t-rex mode
if I add dips and standing calf raises to bench day, and the two pullup variations (assisted machine at my gym, but whatever) to press day will I avoid the SS meme? Or should I add skullcrushers and curls?
>>
What is "stretch reflex" in the context of squats?

Is it cheating?

Will it kill my gains?
>>
>>35815434
>How in the fuck do I count this?
With a large margin for error.
>>
Thoughts on 24 hour fasting while cutting? I can think of a few situation where this would have its uses. Just curious what /fit/ thinks. Anyone do this?
>>
>>35815660
I drink whey when I need to. If I've eaten enough protein/calories already, whether on liftdays or restdays, I won't drink one. If I still need some extra protein, I'll take one. Easy as that.
>>
>>35815933
>Anyone do this?
On /fit/? Honestly doubt it.
>>
Anyone here with big arms from machines?

I tried curl machine yesterday and it feels much better than barbells or Dumbbells.

I'm pretty sure the hatred towards machines is stupid. Opinions?
>>
>>35815974
Would you lose muscle doing it? I'll come clean. Messed up yesterday and binge for the first time in ages so today I'm wondering if ut would be safe to fast from 12pm -12pm tomorrow. Then eat my usual daily calories after that
>>
What's better, pre or post workout protein shake?
Keep in mind also that I'm on a big cal deficit.
>>
>>35814828
maintain
>>
>>35815816
Stretch reflex is you hitting the bottom of your depth and kind of bouncing upwards due to your muscles lengthening and then shortening, sort of like pulling on a spring which will return to its original shape after you stop pulling on it.
>>
>>35815975
Aesthetics wise you can still look good using machines over free weights. However I think free weights are superior as they engage your stabiliser muscles and are more of a natural movement ad opposed to the 'set path' a machine provides. Depends on your goal also
>>
>>35816007
>I'm on a big cal deficit.
none, then. Have black coffee
>>
Hey /fit/ can you go down in Bf% when eating at maintenance, or do you have to be cutting? Im 180 cm and 72 Kg now but still not happy with my abs.
>>
>>35816342
Eating at maintenance while lifting to get noob gains (first 6 months) will cause you to gain muscle without necessarily lose fat. The extra muscle will cause your bf % to og down and your muscles to show better.

Short answer: yes.
>>
File: form.webm (2MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
form.webm
2MB, 640x640px
Can someone give me a form check on my V-raises?

Thanks.
>>
File: charles_addams.jpg (64KB, 1000x826px) Image search: [Google]
charles_addams.jpg
64KB, 1000x826px
Hello, I want to get /fit/ and after reading the sticky I decided to start with a cut.
My question is:
Should I start lifting while I cut or should I do bodyweight and cardio until I start my first bulk to get better noob gains?
>>
Doing 5x5

Are these good accessories?

Shrugs 3x8
Pullups 3x8
Bicep Curls 3x8
Plank (upto 60 sec)
>>
>>35816427
mattie pls go
>>
>>35816439
Seems fine to me.
>>
Anyone know the best ECA ripoff I can get in the UK?
>>
File: 8nLFCVP.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP.png
51KB, 657x527px
What are good exercises to weight loss? I have no equipment and dont want to leave my house
im new to /fit/, i've stopped eating shit foods
>>
>>35816580
Before anyone else says it, read the fucking sticky. I don't understand how that can be hard
>>
>>35816597
thanks man, total life changer
>>
are my quads too big
>>
File: lákové šv.jpg (84KB, 999x665px) Image search: [Google]
lákové šv.jpg
84KB, 999x665px
>>35816580
Why don't people embrace the glory of rope jumping?
>>
>>35816707
no, your calfs are p small though
>>
File: 1451316620498.gif (24KB, 60x95px) Image search: [Google]
1451316620498.gif
24KB, 60x95px
>>35816707
no, they are just out of proportion
>>
>>35816719
former skelly 6'1

seems impossible to build calves desu desu
>>
>>35816258
So if I just wanted to get a couple of inches extra on my arms. I'd be fine doing a few sets of machine curls and extensions if they feel good?

I usually do a lot of back and leg work every session (Including weighted chins) so I'm pretty tired when it comes to having to use free weights for arms.
>>
Can I still eat shitty food if I'm overweight (6'1", 100-1005kg), but limit it to once a week?

I like to go out and eat a shitty, greasy burger, some fries and a milkshake when I get paid. If I keep it to my payday, and strictly keep it there only, will I still make gains and keep cutting fat if that becomes one of my two meals on that day?

I only eat 2 meals. One before/after I go to gym (small food before to give me energy, decent meal after to replenish), and dinner. I'm only eating salads/chicken and rice/chicken and pasta at the moment, and the odd night I forget to take chicken out I'll grab some beef and make Fajitas or Burritos. I haven't counted calories, but each proper meal has 2/3 a chicken breast, 3/4 cup of rice/pasta or a handful of lettuce, a tomato and some cheese.

This won't interfere with my gains, will it?
>>
>>35816427
L V N D V N
V
N
D
V
N
>>
>>35816808
Calories in/Calories out
>>
>>35816826
I checked the TDEE calculator online, and I got 2.9k as my recommended.

I'm pretty sure I'm only eating at 2k atm, 2 chicken/rice meals should equal about that. Been at this for 2 weeks, and while I feel hungry, I don't feel greasy or feel shitty in general like I used to.

Also, if I'm eating at least 500 or more below TDEE, should I expect big gains in lifting strength? Or should I be noticing more reps and more fat loss?
>>
File: 1336135227013.jpg (58KB, 777x932px) Image search: [Google]
1336135227013.jpg
58KB, 777x932px
How many times a week can I blast calves at most?

Can I just fucking destroy them erryday?
>>
>>35817267
The same logic applies to all muscles. Your question is 'why rest days?'
>>
How important is water to gains? I know it's important to overall health, but can it actually hold you back from progressing in weight training if you don't get enough?

I ask because I'm a skeleton who just finished my Friday routine (modified SS from the sticky), and I felt really wonder the whole time and barely progressed. I doubt this was caused by a lack of food as I've gone to the gym on an empty stomach and been perfectly fine. Additoanlly, I ate a moderately sized breakfast and my 3000 calories yesterday. But I only had about a bottle of water.

This would be rough for me because I have such a hard time keeping water down, it takes me a long time to sip of and if I chug it I get sick. Any tips on maximizing water intake?
>>
>>35817402
Being dehydrated can seriously hamper performance. How you'll solve it is up to you.
>>
>>35817402
>Any tips on maximizing water intake?
put some lemon in it, or take you fluids as tea, coffee and herbal teas. Even sodas/diet sodas are better than dehydration in terms of health and performance.
>>
>>35817402
Winded, not wonder. Androids are fucking trash.
>>
Any exercise for lats and upper back with a injured shoulder?

tore my rotatorcuff off a few years ago and half a year ago dislocated the shoulder damaging the bone

i'm allowed to train again but i want to train carefully
>>
Any good exercises I can add to my SS? I can't do dips or pullups
>>
Can I do strength training and cardio on the same day if I'm a bulking skeleton?

Does breathing incorrectly effect gains?

How long do rest cycles have to be? I usually only take 30 second to 1 minute rests, and can usually still feel the impact from the previous set. I feel this may be damaging my progress
>>
>>35817628
Dip/pull-up assist machine, friend. Putting on less and less weight until you can lift your own body is a great feel.
>>
What's a good exercise to get me better at chinups?

I can't to declines due to how the bar is set up at gym. I already do 5x5, Curls, and shrugs.
>>
>>35817654
>Dip/pull-up assist machine
What's that? Google is showing me something you stand on while you are doing pull-ups?

I guess I can try that. 10-15x3 ?
>>
>>35817671
That's the one, just about every gym has them. Basically you set the weight so that the thing you stand on pushes you up and compensates for what you can't lift. I do 5 x 2, that allows you to handIe pretty much the most weight you can.
>>
>>35817628
>I can't do dips or pullups

Why not? I started SS weeks ago, and before i needed to do pull-ups i went out and bought a pull-up bar for my bedroom for fucking 12 dollars.

Hanged it up on my bathroom door, every-time i go for a piss, i do pull-ups, after finishing, go to brush teeth i hit it etc.. I've found LOADS of people cant even do one, brings me great pleasure when i bend my knees backwards if that makes sense to my back and hang all the way down and pull my way up.

I feel strong as fuck.
>>
What do you guys do to prevent and treat shin pain? I always get them bad after I do cardio if I deadlifted recently.
>>
>>35817705
So I want to put the weight as low as possible that I can do 5x2 and then keep lowering the weight until I can do it body weight
>>35817718
Because I'm weak as fuck in the arms. I barely do 3x5 40kgs bench press plus I'm overweight (5'9 at 86kg)
>>
>>35817729

Use something like Ice-gel on your shins after or before a work-out. Before starting SS i was running 50-60km's a week every week. Usually at around the 8km mark I'd get slight sore shins because i was running on concrete, but once i applied something like Ice Gel i was fine.

Also make sure you stretch before hand, PROPERLY and not half ass it, you can also go home after the work-out and put your legs in the batch and spray cold water on them for 5-10 minutes.

>>35817739
>Because I'm weak as fuck in the arms

That's why you buy one and practice, i didn't do them first day and i followed SS as it was and added nothing else. So i didn't do dips or work my triceps.
>>
>>35817743
Put your legs in the bath*
>>
What exercises should I avoid with a fractured rib? Any chest exercises I can actually do? Are arms and shoulders ok?
>>
>>35817743
whats a good ice gel brand or whatever
>>
>>35817776
>whats a good ice gel brand or whatever

This is the one i was using personally when running; http://www.mentholatum.com.au/brands/ice/ice-range/ice-gel/

It's got an amazing cooling / burning sensation.
>>
Is there an ideal number of calories over your TDEE to aim for if you want to maximise muscle gained and minimise fat gained on a workout day?

I've heard if you bulk too quickly - eating too many calories - then you'll pile on the fat; and if you don't eat enough calories you won't pack on a lot of muscle. Is there a 'goldilocks' zone (for example, 300 calories over TDEE)?
>>
How long should I wait to work out after eating a high fat meal? I just ate like 90% of the fat DV because I've been losing weight lately.
>>
For someone doing SL/SS what areas of the body tends to lag behind by time they are done?
>in b4 tRex

I want to create a couple GPP sessions to work on those areas.
>>
>>35817618
What part did you tear?
You should be able to do most things I think. Just ease into it and watch for pain signals. Havne't you already been doing some exercises as part of the rehab process?

>>35817642
>Can I do strength training and cardio on the same day
Keep your cardio and strength training seperate for best results. Basically they're two very different kinds of stimulus that pull the body in two different directions at once.
The exception is all-out sprinting, which resemples strength training, as far as adaptations go.

>Does breathing incorrectly effect gains?
Not directly but it can affect performance and therefore lead to less gains.
Incorrect breathing can also increase risk of injury.

>How long do rest cycles have to be?
As a general rule, you rest as long as you have to and no longer.
It depends on the program really. If it calls for e.g. 5x5 with the same weight, then you must rest long enough between sets to be able to perform 5 reps again next set with that same weight.
Other programs deliberately cut seconds off the rest periods from week to week as a way of progression (Progressive Overload via increased training density).
There are also special training techniques that require you to take very short rests, such as cluster sets, rest-pause, occlusion training, myo-reps etc. But as a general rule, you rest as long as you have to. If nothing else is specifed, the important thing is maximum performance on every set.

>>35817667
>What's a good exercise to get me better at chinups?
Lose weight. If you have a belly on you, you're effectively trying to start out doing weighted chins.

>>35817787
You've heard right. How much depends on individual factors and especially training experience, because the less experienced you are the more muscle you can build and thus you can run a larger surplus.
300 calories above TDEE is usually considered a lean bulk. But use common sense. For someone whose TDEE is 1900, 300 is still a somewhat big surplus.
>>
>>35817705
Is 5x2 really enough?
>>
>>35817799
If you do chin-ups and dips, any areas that end up lacking will be more due to individual factors than due to a lack of exercises. For example some people tend to use their delts and arms more than their chest when they bench press. In this case their pecs end up lacking, but it's not because they didn't do a chest exercise. As such it's not really something you can prepare for, you'll just have to deal with these things as they come.

Also "T-Rex mode" is a myth perpetuated by people who think well developed legs are overdeveloped. The possible exception are people who don't do any accessory exercises.
>>
>>35817805
im skinny and trying to gain some weight and put on muscle.

how does this sound
5ft11
73kg
Carbs: 274 G per day.
Protein: 182 G per day.
Fats: 68 G per day.
>>
>>35817829
Gotcha, thanks for the response. I feel like my front delts are okay but my back delts are falling behind, I also might be one of those with engaing my delts to much in BP as my chest also feels a bit behind.

I was thinking of doing Reverse Flys (for rear delts), Flys (for chest), Forearm/Calf work and maybe moving both accessory execises (dips/pullups) to the GPP days.
>>
I have two questions.

>Is it fine to do bench-press on the floor? since i don't have a bench or access to a GYM.
>Is it fine to do dead-lifts and do squats with a weighted vest on? I've used up all my weights and need more but cant afford.

I'm stuck on doing things like fly's on a fucking medicine ball.
>>
>>35817864
Reverse flyes should do the trick, as long as you focus on keeping your arms straight out to the side so they form a 90 degree angle to your torso.

Chest flyes may or may not work. You may find you'll feel them mostly in your delts as well. Sometimes it's more about learning how to engage your pecs than to switch exercises.
>>
>>35817904
Sure it's called a Floor press and is a legit exercise.
Never heard about anybody using a vest on those. I don't see why the hell not.
>>
>>35812920
i heard upright(standing) dumbbell rows are extremely bad for your shoulder, better leave them out for some time
>>
>>35813964
Pls respond. I saw another anon interested so you'd be helping 2 of us.
>>
>>35818155
Doing four big exercises for heavy weight (5 reps) is going to be exhausting once you get stronger. It might work fine while just starting out, but be prepared to spread out your exercises over more days e.g. squat and bench on one day, OHP and deads on another.

Doing pull-ups as well as chin-ups in the same session makes little sense as they accomplish pretty much the same thing. You wouldn't do squats, and then do squats for example. Stick to one of them. Alternating chin-ups and pull-ups from session to session is fine though.

Also on a more general note, it's a common misconception that you have to hit everything from every angle every session, when using a fullbody setup. You don't have to "work everything". Do some upper body pushing, upper body pulling and some leg work and you're good. It's OK not to "work everything" completely, as you can do slightly different exercises next time.
Otherwise you can easily end up doing too much, which can make it hard to stay focused during the workout. You will always want to try to improve your performance from last time, and that's tough to do if the workout takes 2½ hour to complete. Which it will, once you're pushing bigboy weights.
>>
I have been doing 3 reps/5 sets all month.
I'm retarded.
>>
I couldn't sleep last night because thinking of strength. The issue is I worked out hard yesterday and need that day off.

What are some good light excercises to do to help me get my fix?
>>
I did 2 sets of my workout on Thursday and today and increased the weight rather than wait until I do 3 sets of it. I just wasn't feeling the third set but did the second one easy, compared to struggling slightly on Thursday.
Is this a bad thing to do every now and again?
>>
>>35817828
That's what the sticky routine recommends. It's been working for me.
>>
File: d6b.png (732B, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
d6b.png
732B, 256x256px
I was only able to get a mild dose today. Are you here doc? I'm feeling weak
>>
>>35818330
It's not a good idea. Essentially you're getting a bit of shortterm progress at the expense of better longterm progress.
It's always better to own a given weight before you attempt to move up.
>>
Is there a difference between drinking your whey while working out then post?
>>
>>35818477
Depends on what else you're eating and when. Ideally you'll want nutrients to be available in your body both while training and afterwards. But as long as you're getting a decent meal at least every 4-5 hours it won't matter a whole lot when you choose to drink your protein shake.
>>
>>35818513
I take my fat burner at around 15:30. Eat some meat with hopefully rice but its mostly with a salad 30min later and go train at around 18-18:30.
I feel dizzy sometimes considering I'm on a cut, especially when I do my barbell rows and rise up from them. I got some whey today hopefully to get some more nutrition in me.
>>
What's the difference between a power cage and a squat rack? I can see they are different things, but aren't you supposed to squat in both?
>>
>>35818422
Thanks anon, I'll leave this as just a one off thing
>>
>do pull ups
>barely manage 5 in a row
>after that my heart feels like its trying to pound its way out of my chest

Is this normal?
>>
>>35818477
Another timing related question.
I do 20min on the treadmill after my lifts. Should I drink it while doing that or wait the 20min and then drink it? Will I still hit that "window" if I wait to finish my cardio?
>>
>>35812092
Before reading this entire thread, I'm just going to tell you from educational material I have read, which includes the ACE pt book, it is started that the best routine for someone starting from a sedentary lifestyle, is a full body resistance routine 1 to 3 times a week. It is most likely best for your body to become conditioned to this type of training before moving on to a more dedicated routine. This is good for you, especially, if your main goal is just fat loss, and I hope your pt has you doing a cardio routine, as well.
>>
>>35813452
It depends on what you're lifting for. For strength, 2-5 minutes is good good allowing the lactic acid to dissipate. For hypertrophy, aka bodybuilding, try to keep It at or under 60 seconds. This maximizes the "pump", and creates more growth.
>>
>>35818539
Disregarding the fact that farburners' effect on actual fat burning is neglible, they do more often than not contain a bunch of stimulants, so provided it doesn't mess with your sleep later, you should take them before training.
Also, why is cool, but what you need to fuel your training is carbohydrates. Consider adding a rapidly absorbed carb source to that shake and take it before training. Maltodextrin is a decent choice and dirt cheap. Just be mindful of the extra calories.

>>35818597
A power rack can be used for a bunch of other things as well. Because you can adjust the height of the safety pins, you can do different exercises with a partial range of motion or exercises where you start from a deadstop in the bottom position.
Many power cages also have pins to attack resistance bands onto.

A squat rack can be used for, well, squats. And presses. But there's not a lot to play around with - it's just a rack.
>>
>>35813905
This sounds good to me. For strength gains, you should be doing between 80-90% of your orm for reps at least once a week.
>>
File: 1453690322854.jpg (16KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1453690322854.jpg
16KB, 306x306px
>>35817773
Come on, guys
>>
>>>>35816730
Notice that most overweight people have huge calves? It's because of walking with all that mass. Calves are conditioned to heal quickly, but just doing lifts with them without being on gear may not get you the level of results you are looking for. When you can opt to walk places, do it. If you can, try to do it with added weight, like a full backpack. Also, walking long distance is good for fat loss. Don't stop doing calf isolations, though. This is probably the best way to target them, overall. May take a while, but it probably will take longer without the walking.
>>
>>35816808
For you, one cheat meal a week will probably help you stay motivated. I would suggest you look into the method of speeding up your metabolism by eating many small meals throughout the day.
>>
If I'm skinny without much mass will bulking, gaining the muscle, in turn make me look leaner/more defined?

I'm 5'10 138lbs I was thinking of bulking to 152ish then cut two pounds pure fat and see how I look
>>
>>35818954
Avoid anything that hurts.
>>
>>35817729
Do cardio that doesn't cause pain. You might make it worse. Cycling on a low level can be very beneficial, if you can keep your hr up.
>>
>>35819047
Yes gaining more lean mass will make you look more defined, even if you gain a little bit of fat in the process.
>>
What's better when trying to move up weight for dumbells / curls?

Increase reps at same weight or try new weight with less starting reps?
>>
>>35819048
It hurts to breathe. Should I avoid that too?
I take pain killers so I can't really feel where and when it hurts. That's my problem.
>>
>>35819081
Even if I look more skinny fat than skinny now?
>>
>>35818513
>you'll want nutrients to be available in your body both while training

lmao

"HOLD ON BRO I GOTTA DRINK MY WHEY BEFORE THIS LAST REP"
>>
>>35819047
As long as you don't eat too many calories, you will definitely look more "buff". If you see yourself gaining more fat than muscle, adjust your intake. Also, cardio doesn't kill gains if you do it right. Gaining a little fat isn't too much of a problem in this instance, either, as the muscles you build can keep a low amount of fat in their shape i.e. your delts will still pop with a little fat on them, just not too much
>>
>>35819101
You should probably see a doctor.
>>
>>35819095
Most of the time it's better to work on increasing your reps. It's easier and also has the added benefit of accumulating more volume over time, which may lead to more gains in hypertrophy.
It can also be mentally challenging to increase the weight if you already can't do a lot of reps with the weight you're currently using.

>>35819105
Skinnyfat is always a shitty starting point. If you're skinnyfat I say run with only a small calorie surplus and focus on progress in the gym. See if things don't sort themselves out over time.

>>35819122
Can't tell if this is a joke by somebody who's high, or if you're some kind of idiot?

Regardless, for your information, there are nutrients available in your body for a long time after consuming your food. Not immediately after though. Even whey, which is fairly rapidly absorbed, isn't "ready for use" until an hour after ingestion.
>>
>>35819168
Cardio is good because I have to train running 3 times a week to get my 1.5 mile time down from 9:45 to about 9:00 so I only really do one long 45minute run and two HIIT fartlek or 400m intervals for that
>>
If I only do cardio when the weather is good (Homegym with no space for a treadmill/bike) will I be able to keep my gains through the winter/miserable days?
>>
How are you guys cooking your rice?

1 cup white rice
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 3/4 cups water

In a pot, bring water to a boil.
Add olive oil to pot, followed by the rice.
Cover, lower heat, and cook for 20 to 25 minutes.
>>
>>35819183
There's nothing a doc can do with a rib, so that would be a waste of money. I just need to know which lifts are safe, and which aren't.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-27-16-03-59.png (88KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-27-16-03-59.png
88KB, 1080x1920px
Rate my routine? I don't care about being aesthetic, just fit in general with a decent looking body
>>
File: attachment-2[1].jpg (40KB, 300x273px) Image search: [Google]
attachment-2[1].jpg
40KB, 300x273px
Did weighted glute bridges for the first time yesterday and I am not sure if I did them correctly. What range of motion can I expect from these? I felt like I was getting the same range of motion as a normal bridge but the weight didn't seem to to moving very far.
>>
>>35819379
it's shit
>>
Apartment only has leg press and no squat rack. Should I leg press with the same depth as squats? Because this morning some guy said I should scoot back. That seems like "half squats" to me.
>>
I'm 6'0 at 194 lbs and 20%bf+
I've only been lifting for a year and was always a skinny little bitch. I don't know if I should be cutting or keep the bulk going till the spring and then do cut. I'm not sure if I have enough muscle to justify the cut but everyone says bulking higher than 15%bf is just retarded.
>>
File: Elbow_coude.jpg (546KB, 2256x1496px) Image search: [Google]
Elbow_coude.jpg
546KB, 2256x1496px
Right elbow hurts in this area. I think it's cause of bench press. If I make a punch with my hand and flex my arm it hurts even if Im not benching. I also noticed that when I grip the bar on high weight it is not symmetrical but deeper on one side.
>>
>>35819556
why
>>
Been doing my first bulk since october with SL5x5(before I was cutting with it but didnt care about weight just form). Stats are 120kg squat, same deadlift for some reason, 65kg bench, 45kg OHP and 60 kg row. Lately I have been adding weight every week so every 3 sessions. Does this mean Im an intermediate? Should I switch program to an intermediate one or just continue doing the same(maybe 3x5) for 1-2 more months till I cut again?

What program to do once I cut since I probably wont make any progress on lifts with an intermediate program when cutting?

Should I bulk on winter and cut on summer or do it more frequently?
>>
Help me improve my routine. I wanna be strong.

Workout A:

Squats 5x5

Pull-Ups 5x5

Bench Press 5x5

Barbell Curls 2x10

Workout B:

Rows 5x5

Overhead Press 5x5

Deadlifts 3x5

Leg raises 2x10
>>
>>35819787
tendonitis
>>
>>35819283
If you're on fucking painkillers, maybe you should just take a break, since your core muscles are used in literally all lifts and are literally all connected to your ribs.
>>
When do you guys take your fish oil?
>>
>>35820009
2 in the morning and 2 before bed here.
>>
>>35819255
>put 1 cup of rice in a pot
>put 2 cups water in the pot
>dump some salt on it
>cover with lid
>turn on full heat till it boils
>turn heat off
>let it boil/sit till I'm done cutting my veggies and nailing your mom
>>
>>35817773
>>35819283
definitely should see a doctor, they will suggest rehab exercises. like anon said, if it hurts, avoid it. stretching will help, and when you are comfortable, start with what exercises that the doctor or physiotherapist recommends and go light
>>
>>35819925
put bodyweight dips on B day (2-3xF) and some tricep extensions. protein synthesis only last ~48 hours for a natty so make sure to hit every muscle group 3x week.
>>
>>35812092
Very new here.
How many, say, bicep curls should i be able to do to build muscle? I have weights such that i can do ten but then only about 7 then only about 3... is this too heavy? Is that a bad thing for muscle gain?
>>
File: more man than you'll ever be.jpg (30KB, 322x480px) Image search: [Google]
more man than you'll ever be.jpg
30KB, 322x480px
>>35819198
How about you man up and go run?
If you get wet from the rain more than from sweat, you're not running fast enough.
>>
When I'm adding salt to food while cooking, how do I know if I'm adding an unhealthy amount?
>>
>>35820093
If you cook yourself and don't eat much processed food, it's pretty easy:

>Does it taste too salty?
Yes: –> It's too much.
No: ––> It's fine
>>
>>35820004
>>35820068
Ok. Thanks for the advice. I'll look into it.
>>
>>35820087
Read the sticky and do a real routine.

As far as curls, which is just one item bitty exercise, most people do like 3 sets of 10 or so reps. If you can't do that then the weight is probably too heavy.
>>
>>35819198

Why not just run anyway? or are you scared your vagina will get wet?
>>
why is my squat stronger than DL? Is this normal?
130lbs @ 5'7"

squat 1rm = 300lbs
dl 1rm = 285lbs

how do I improve?
>>
>>35819379
Missing some sort of overhead push movement
A horizontal pull (Bent over row, yates row, pendlay row, kroc rows, etc) would be helpful to put on your bench day
Would do bodyweight/weighted dips instead of pushups
Would do pullups/chins/crunches weighted to allow for progressive overload rather than burning out on them to failure every workout
>>
>>35819544
Put your upper back up against a bench so that you're resting against your scapula at full extension
That allows a much better range of motion than keeping your back on the floor, also trains the hip drive for finishing squats and deads
>>
For aesthetics,which is better, a 4 day texas method split, or PPL?
>>
Hey, Obese person losing weight here. Every medical source I can find says it isn't good to lose more than 2 pounds/week, and I've been losing 15 pounds a month. Is this dangerous and should I try to slow it to 8 pounds per month, or am I fine?
>>
Are lower abbs a thing? Do people work them in a specific way? I Feel like the upper part of my core looks pretty nice, the V-taper is there, but my abbs just kind of fade out on the way to my legs.

I get that losing bodyfat will make them more visible but I can literally feel that the lower "packs" are smaller than the upper ones.
>>
>>35820345
If you're obese, you'll lose fat much faster cause your body literally can't wait to get rid of it.
Once you're below BMI 30 (or 25% body fat, you know, not obese anymore), it'll slow down.
Make sure to eat enough protein and fat, and do resistance training right from the start.
>>
>>35820365
No, lower abs aren't a thing. If they were seperate muscles, what would they be connected to on their upper end?
>>
File: 1444282763642.jpg (57KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1444282763642.jpg
57KB, 900x600px
>>35820403
I mean people do declined chess press but its not like you have separate lower chest muscles.
>>
How do I acquire Klokov's body?
>>
File: MONSTER MIX-2T.jpg (40KB, 250x210px) Image search: [Google]
MONSTER MIX-2T.jpg
40KB, 250x210px
Is this shit worth my time ?
>>
>>35820429
It's a matter of definition.
The lower part of the pectoralis major is connected to the sternum, while the upper part is connected to the clavicle. So they can be targeted by different exercises.
>>
>>35820391

I'll admit right now to being a manlet. At 5'9'' my BMR is around 1800 calories. So I cut down to 1200, which is 100 below what is recommended by most calculators.

Thing is that after the first two weeks I stopped feeling a serious need to eat. ( Drinking lots of water instead of literally anything else has changed my life. ) So I've only been eating between 500-1000 calories a day, and the is with intervals of 16-24 hours between meals usually.

It's kind of why I was worried. I just don't feel like I need to eat as much. Hell yesterday I ate icecream, and despite having only eaten 300 calories before that, and being able to justify eating my normal sized bowl, I only ate a serving size of it, and almost couldn't finish it. I ate again later. Topped out at 1100 calories, and that has been my biggest calories day in two weeks.
>>
>>35820482
>find him
>kill him
>take the body with you
>>
>>35820536
is that a natty way tho?
>>
>>35820522
I recommend you do some sort of strength training. If not for anything else, it lets you know if you're getting weaker = losing muscle mass.

If you feel fine, are able to go about your day, and don't get weaker, don't worry.
>>
getting a bit pudgy bulking and only 3 months into ss, will cutting effect my progress much?
and how do i lean bulk?
>>
Yesterday was leg day, squats/DLs/extensions/legpresses. Can I go hiking today or will I injure myself?
>>
>>35820683
>will cutting effect my progress much
That early it should have minimal effects (unless you go for big numbers).

To lean bulk literally eat your maintenance + like 300 cal. Its pretty hard to be that exact this early on tho, you really have to know your body.
>>
File: yellow comic 2.png (136KB, 818x778px) Image search: [Google]
yellow comic 2.png
136KB, 818x778px
>try to cut using IF 16/8 and around 1500 cals/day (TDEE about 2000)
>weight not going down noticeably, fluctuating a lot due to water retention, probably going down 0.1kg per week
>lifts staying more or less the same
>I have been like this for a month

I assume I'm counting the calories wrong? How much weight should I be losing per week with that deficit?
>>
>>35820834

500*7=3500 literally a pound come on senpai. IF is mostly a meme diet you won't really be losing anything extra (maybe like 100 cals here or there).

you're almost certainly counting wrong. You shouldn't be holding any more or less water weight since IF doesn't actually change the foods you eat.
>>
>>35820801
You'll only injure yourself if you twist your ankle or get mauled by a bear
If anything the hiking will give you some circulation and cut down on any soreness

>>35820834
Probably need to cut calories more or count them more intensively
Make sure you're weighing yourself at the same time (before or after feeding interval)
At 500 deficit you should be losing a pound a week, .1kg means something is wrong
>>
>>35820886
Water weight is a fickle thing though. All kinds of weird factors can influence how much water retention you have.
Regardless, I agree the guy is doing something wrong if he hasn't lost weight for a month. Probably cutting calories too hard and not training hard enough.
>>
>>35812092
I am 1 year lifting and my bench is 155x5 max. Has been for three months now.

What is wrong with me fit? All my other lifts increase, but bench does not.
>>
>>35820942
How do you train your bench press?
>>
>Tfw friends are breaking off contact with me because I spend time lifting instead of video games with them
>Recently they went out clubbing and didn't invite me because they don't talk to me anymore
Am I in the wrong?
I really like lifting but I'm not sure if I should give it up to spend time with friends
>>
>>35820942
Are you eating enough?
Are you sleeping enough?
Have you tried adding volume at a lower weight after your working sets?
And lastly have you tried adding an assistance exercise such as weighted dips after the main lifts?
>>
A:
Squat
Bench press
Power clean

B:
Squat
Press
Deadlift

Question is: Switching PC For Snatch

Yes/No, Why?
>>
>>35820951
A way most of you would likely scoff at, but my father taught to me... He regularly competes in the senior olympics and can bench over 500 lb.

Anyways, he says to imagine a pyramid, starting with the bar for 8 reps, then 75 lbsx8 95x8 etc, until you hit your max weight for 5 reps. Then to work backwards until you are benching the bar again.

I also do dumbbell flies, incline db bench, and OHP
>>
>>35820886
>>35820939
I think I should start to actually write down every fucking thing. Thanks bros.

>IF is mostly a meme diet
I just prefer to stuff my face 2-3 times than eating multiple very small meals.
>>
>>35820965
I was regularly increasing in all my other lifts... Squat, curls, triceps work, pull-ups... And I have been slowly bulking. I've put on about 6lb in these three months, and still no bench increase.
>>
>>35820940
>Probably cutting calories too hard
Elaborate please. How can I not lose weight with a huge deficit but do with a small one?
>>
>>35820992
Seems like excessive volume for someone at your level in my opinion. How often do you hit bench?
>>
>>35820962
Nothing wrong with having different hobbies than your friends. People grow apart and thats pretty normal. Either put in more of en effort or just acknowledge that you grew apart and get more friends.

>>35820992

Thats some powerlifting bullshit. You want to push yourself to your max every set. If your max bench is 155 then doing 75 for 8 reps is literally a waste of your time- you're not working hard enough.

Also bench uses multiple muscles- if your traps and chest are still growing it may just be your shoulders or something.
>>
>>35821047
I am on a weird 4 day split. So about 1.6 times per week
>>
File: 1452764562838.jpg (103KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452764562838.jpg
103KB, 540x720px
>>35821046
>cutting calories too hard

Ignore him thats not a thing. The only reason you don't cut like 2-3k calories a day is so you don't lose muscle. Only HAES retards think starvation mode is a real.

But yeah if you're only cutting by about 400-500 its really easy to for the extra calories to fall thru the cracks when you're rounding or eating out.
>>
>>35821046
Shit nigga, I don't know. All I know is that it happens. Same thing with cheat meals. Nobody (to my knowledge) has been able to prove that they have any positive effect, but anecdotal evidence says that they do.
From personal experience, last time I did a serious cut (to 8.5% bf), I hit a weightloss plateau for no apparant logical reason. I then proceeded to eat whatever the hell I wanted for 3 days straight and ended up losing more weight. Fat loss is weird.

Useless advice, I know. But it's nevertheless what I'd advice you to do. Eat more (still below TDEE though) and train harder.
>>
>>35820992
Your father is probably Elite level and as such he trains using advanced techniques like that one. You are not. Train like every other begginner/intermediate does.
>>
>>35821069
Why not try a proven approach such as Wendler's 5/3/1. Just use that approach for your bench press and continue as you do currently for your other lifts.
>>
>>35816187
AND IT IS SNAP CITY BABY
>>
>>35820821
thanks mang
>>
>>35818762
Thanks a lot anon, this is basically is the full body resistance routine. I'm going to do it 3 times a week, they have me do 10-12mins of warm-up cardio, then the routine, then 20mins at the very least of cardio at the end and encourage me to do cardio on off days. How long should I stay on this type of routine before moving on to SS?
>>
What's behind the meme of cardio killing gains?

I want to be stronger, but cardio has some real health benefits, and I enjoy it. I'm not looking to be able to deadlift a truck. I just want a healthy, versatile body.

Will running/swimming on my non lifting days really hurt my lifting efforts even if I eat enough to compensate?
>>
Question about gyms. Do you need any particular safety equipment for deadlifts and for rows (like a power cage or a squatting cage) or do you just do them in an open space?
>>
>>35821336
Two things to keep in mind:

1) Lifting and cardio are both some form of stress. And your body has a limited capacity to recover from stressors. What this basically means is that if you embark upon some crazy running routine and a crazy lifting routine at the same time, all of a sudden you're doing twice the workload you should be doing for these routines to work as intended.

2) Lifting and cardio are two very different kinds of stimulus. For this reason you must keep them as seperate as possible (unless you're doing super high intensity cardio such as all-out sprints, which actually have more in common with lifting). Otherwise you're essentially pulling your body in two different directions at once, and results will suffer.

As long as you keep that in mind, you should be fine. Cardio also has a ton of benefits, not only health related, but also some that will improve results from lifting weights, namely better work capacity and recover - both between sessions and between sets.

>>35821370
You don't need anything in particular, just be aware that not every gym is happy about you slamming their plates into the ground, which is kind of hard to avoid when deadlifting.
>>
File: 1357937024716.jpg (18KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1357937024716.jpg
18KB, 396x385px
>>35812092
Whats a good bro-split brahs?
>>
Can I do SL with
Dips 3xF
ChinUps 3xF
at the end of every workout, will it be to much Volume?
>>
Nutrition question here

They say ice cream is very fatty and shit but the shit i have only give 101 cal per 100 ml , im missing something?
>>
>>35821568
Its most likely frozen yogurt or something- that shit isnt bad at all.

Unless the macros are BS
>>
>>35821503
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m0hGHFbHXU
>>
>>35821582
with BS what do you mean?
>>
>>35821526
You can but there's no reason to.
Even if it's too much volume it's not like you're going to kill yourself. At worst you'll realize your workouts take 3 hours and you're not recovering properly and that's it.
>>
>>35821568
That sounds a bit unlikely. Still even if it's true, remember that it probably doesn't contain much nutritional value aside from the calories. Which means that it's super easy to eat and you'll still feel hungry an hour later.
>>
>>35821491
>You don't need anything in particular, just be aware that not every gym is happy about you slamming their plates into the ground, which is kind of hard to avoid when deadlifting.
So anyway to avoid this other than not going too heavy? Are there usually mats or something you use to stop the slamming?
>>
>>35812092
Anyone else think they should make a Gears of War movie and piano man should play Marcus Fenix?
>>
As a beginner, how long should you be doing Stronglifts? 6-12 months? Or until you "complete" the program (that is doing the given amount of deloads etc etc)?
>>
>>35821589
55 seconds in and he's saying he wants everyone to have gained 30 lbs of solid muscle after only 3 months.
According the Brad Schoenfeld and Alan Aragon, who are probably among the most credible professionals in the industry, 30-50 lbs of solid muscle is as much as the average individual can hope build in a lifetime.

Just something to put his idiotic rambling into perspective.
Didn't watch any more of the video.

>>35821609
There'll usually be a designated area with mats and shit, yeah.
If it's a really well equipped gym, there'll be a crossfit-ish looking area with bumper plates designed to be thrown around.
>>
>>35821658
Not gonna make it...
>>
File: activated_almonds.jpg (40KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
activated_almonds.jpg
40KB, 650x366px
>>35821610
Yes Please.
>>
>>35821609
Use mats, reset between reps, lower slowly from hips to knees and do a controlled fall from knees to floor.

>>35821655
>Or until you "complete" the program (that is doing the given amount of deloads etc etc)?
This.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>35821658
>30-50 lbs of solid muscle is as much as the average individual can hope build in a lifetime

Is that how you explain your gains? What kind of pathetic idiot actually thinks you can only put on 30lb of muscle in a lifetime? Half the people in the "current body" threads put on more than that.
>>
>>35821491
>Cardio also has a ton of benefits, not only health related, but also some that will improve results from lifting weights, namely better work capacity and recover - both between sessions and between sets.

I find this interesting because I have been seeing squats do better with my distance running.

Neither my lifting routine or my running routine are crazy. I'm doing SS at the moment, and I run about 30min-an hour on my off days. I rest on Sundays.
>>
>>35821716
30-50, not just plain 30. 30 being the low end of the scale for the guys with the shittiest genetics of course. Besides, you're not arguing with me, you're arguing with Schoenfeld and Aragon. If you want to go on record and say they're wrong then be my guest.

Anyway, for an average guy, the first 25 lbs is easy. Next 10 takes some serious work. After that gains come really fucking slow. Also, E V E R Y B O D Y who hasn't tried to cut down to respectable bodyfat levels themselves VASTLY underestimate how much bodyfat they're carrying around. The point is that when people claim they've gained so much lean muscle, take it with a grain of salt.
>>
/fit/, why do people who don't lift, but instead have physically demanding jobs, make gains?

All the men in my family work heavy construction, except for me. ( First one to go to college. )

These guys work 8-12 hours a day, 5 hours a week, and eat like fucking horses. My entire family is stacked. (Part of why I decided to start lifting recently. )

According to /fit/ and other fitness websites, these men should be over stressing themselves, not getting proper macros (they just eat whatever), and definitely not getting enough rest in between their workouts.

How the fuck are these gains possible?
>>
File: 1390592755492.png (178KB, 368x442px) Image search: [Google]
1390592755492.png
178KB, 368x442px
>>35821589
Fuark need to leave humanity behind
>>
>>35821283
No problem.
If you are sticking with the PT, they Should have a good idea of when to switch you. If not, I would say between 3-5 weeks, depending on how you feel, physically and mentally, and how quickly you progress.
>>
Guys I REALLY need help with my obliques, V-cut, apollo's satchle, whatever you wanna call it.

I've done side planks, weighted side bents, twisted crunches and whatever else I've discovered but my obliques don't connect to my dick basically, that carved line doesn't come, sides grow but they don't connect to inner abdominan if you understand what I mean. I know I'm hitting them properly because they're always sore after a workout. Is it possible that I don't genetically have V-cut abs? I know it's not because of BF, I'm pretty low and I was even lower when I first started as a skelly, I had skinny guy abs but never obliques.

What to do?
>>
>>35821795
PT is too much money to stick with but they gave me this starting routine to work on. I'm going to try it for three weeks or so then move onto the SS. Thanks a ton.
>>
>20
>Skinny fat
>Never been to the gym

For the past three weeks I've been doing about 30 situps and pushups every day. I do 10 in the morning, 10 at lunch, 10 at night, and I've been tacking on more and more.

I can already feel myself getting a little stronger. I've also been eating at a caloric defecit

I'm terrified of going to the gym, but my back no longer hurts from neeting all day.

I just wanted to share. Should I kill myself?
>>
>>35821774
There are a million ways to get big and strong. Some are more effective than others.
Which method is most efficient 10 hours of work 5 times a week, or 1½ hour of lifting weights 3 times a week?

Regarding overtraining, these guys aren't exactly straining on a single lift to the point where they're about to shit out their own spleen. If the intensity is lower you can work out for longer (incidentally that's why it's recommended to do hypertrophy work with 60-70% of 1RM - because you can perform more work with the lower intensity). And also, I'll bet you each and every one of them were totally crippled the first couple of weeks on the job. But what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. It's called the SAID principle: Specific Adapation to Imposed Demand.

Regarding nutrition. The amount of calories is more important than what macros they get, if you're just looking at getting big and strong. Being big and strong doesn't mean they're healthy. In fact they probably have a host of issues.

Also, genetics due play a part.
>>
Okay I just started going to the gym and am doing starting strength. Where do I do deadlifts and presses? Should I use the same barbell with those that I do with bench press and squats? There is a barbell by the dumbells that is shaped differently and I've seen people do bicep curls with. Sorry for the newb question.
>>
>>35821872
>Should I use the same barbell with those that I do with bench press and squats?
Yes.

>There is a barbell by the dumbells that is shaped differently and I've seen people do bicep curls with.
That's for doing curls and lying tricep extensions.
>>
>>35821830
No, but you should start training with progressive overload.
>>
>>35821807
Sounds like you're confusing obliques (trainable) with the Adonis Belt (genetic).
>>
>>35820977
What you gain: More stabilization work, OHP will feel more stable, more core activation

What you forfeit: less generation of power off the ground in a conventional stance means less carryover to squat and deadlift

It's a more technical lift, any trained athlete can yank serious weight off the ground even with shitty form, snatching heavy takes some practice
Try it and see how you like it, having someone to form check you would be very useful when first integrating it

>>35821336
Nope, eat and sleep more to accommodate your cardio and it will have only minor effect on your lifting through additional cns fatigue
It's just a lot easier to progress on lifting OR running/swimming when that one thing is your only focus
One thing I would suggest is not do them back to back and put some sort of caloric intake between them or the latter will suffer

>>35821503
Chest/Tri
Back/Bi
Legs/Shoulders is the classic
i.e. Bench and Weighted Dips
Deadlift/Row (alternate or choose your fav) and Weighted Chins
Squat and OHP

>>35821568
Ice cream is usually far more sugary than fatty, even the "low calorie" stuff isn't very satiating so you end up eating a lot of it

>>35821592
Bullshit

>>35821526
Put Dips on the Bench day and Chins on the Deadlift day and try it out
To failure is a shitty concept for a beginner though, try to progressively increase your reps a little instead of going to failure every time

>>35821655
Until it stops giving you adequate progress, the time it will take varies greatly from person to person

>>35821774
Consistency is the king of progress
Workout can be suboptimal, eating can be not great, sleeping/stress can be hindering but if you keep it up for a decade there will be results regardless
3 years of bro fucking around will trump 6 months of perfectly planned linear progression from completely untrained in most cases
>>
File: 1453497389555.png (308KB, 923x851px) Image search: [Google]
1453497389555.png
308KB, 923x851px
>>35814674
http://www.hotnfit.com/fat_loss/EC_dosages.html
google.com
>>
>>35814674
oh yeah, its all good. just use the infograph i posted. You wont be hungry as much but thats good because youre probably eating too much to begin with. GL bro
>>
File: please-help-call-to-action.jpg (18KB, 329x208px) Image search: [Google]
please-help-call-to-action.jpg
18KB, 329x208px
>be me
>be newfag
>be 21.5 years old
>be 65 kgs (143 lbs)
>be skinny
>weak thin arms
>laughably non-existent upper body strength
>can't do even half pushup
>negligible gym-experience
>find this board of amazing and helpful anons
>read a bit of the sticky
>seems like "Starting strength" or "Stronglifts 5*5" could be right for me

Am I on the right track /fit/ ?
Which one should I begin with? Starting strength seems to be recommended bit more. Considering starting with that.

Any advice for a complete skinny novice who wants to build some muscle mass?
>>
>>35821895
okay, another dumb question. Where do I do them? There is a rubber mat next to a couple machines with a barbell. Can I just use the weights I would squatting?
>>
>>35822013
Ask someone in the gym.
>>
I have never taken care of myself and I am poor.
What are some routines of bodycare that I need to know apart of shaving and washing myself?

I want to give a damn about me.
>>
>>35822003
I would recommend someone to do SS and replace power cleans with rows, or SL and do it 3x5 instead of 5x5.
But it doesn't really matter, SS and SL are both good.
>>
>>35812520
The mcdouble honestly isn't too bad. 1,170 cal and 66 grams of protons for 3 of them. You can ditch buns to make the ratio even better.
>>
File: 1348280098845.jpg (334KB, 1205x721px) Image search: [Google]
1348280098845.jpg
334KB, 1205x721px
I'm 24 and out of college, working a full time big boy job.

My question is, if I get shredded by this time next year, would it be out of line to go to a college Spring Break? Work hands out vacation days like candy so I could definitely get the week off. I just want to bang sloots before it's too late
>>
>>35815465
It makes the bar less likely to roll out of your hands. Try hook grip if you want.
>>
>>35822113
I'd do it, just don't be in a shitload of pictures at the break just in case someone at work stumbles across them and there's problems down the road who knows why
>>
Why do my traps hurt when doing hammer curls?
>>
>>35822082

They're good for a weak skinny person too right?
>>
>>35816580

Running is the best place to start no matter how fat you are.

Google couch to 5k, you faggot.
>>
drink about 128oz of water a day but I flavor it with a small squirt of mio, so like maybe 2 big squirts of mio daily!
Are any of these ingredients red flags?:
>Water, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Gum Arabic, Sucralose (Sweetener), Contains Less than 2% of Niacinamide, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Natural Flavor, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Yellow 6, Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate (Preservatives).
>>
>>35822145
Yup, great.
>>
>>35822075

1. Brush teeth.
2. Brush hair.
3. Shower every day.
4. Exercise every day.
5. Make your own food.
>>
>>35822003
My vote is for greyskull
>>
>>35813050
I'd probably still fuck you if you had a nice ass to pooch ratio but if you don't make excersize a part of your life style the weight will come back
>>
>>35822177
>water
I dunno anon. Everyone who has ever drunk that has died.
>>
>>35822214
youre fine. people get buttmad about artificial sweeteners but they arent going to kill you
>>
>>35822214
kek, I didn't even the ingredients. well at least the jury is out on the water part.
>>
>>35822003
Both of those are fine for complete beginners, replace power cleans with barbell rows because you're more than likely going to do them wrong
Just pick one that you will STICK WITH and not bounce around to all kinds of crazy shit
Make sure you eat enough to gain weight, weigh yourself every day, and get quality sleep every night

>>35822013
You can do them anywhere there is floor and you aren't in the way, just make sure you set them down in a controlled manner

>>35822113
Follow your dreams and wear a condom
Don't be a retard and post pics of you snorting coke off some girls ass though, you have a career now

>>35822129
Probably because you're swinging and are mistaking your traps with your upper back, do them seated with a flat back to focus on the movement
>>
I wanna do Stronglifts 5x5, but I'm a lifting noob, so I plan to start with higher rep ranges (15-20) and lower them to 5 reps over the course of 6-8 weeks. Should I still do 5 sets when doing 15-20 reps or say, only 3 sets?

Also, generally speaking, is there anything wrong with following a workout plan like SS or SL but using different repetition ranges according to one's goals? Would SL 5x10 be a good hypertrophy workout?
>>
>>35822427
Changing the rep range changes everything.
Don't start with 15-20.
Higher rep ranges aren't safer.
>>
>>35812092
I'm not feeling much of a burn when I do bench press. Is my form just wrong?

I feel it in my traps/teres/rhomboid (After finishing my reps) instead of my pecs.
>>
>>35822427
Why the fuck would you change the rep ranges?

Nah lad you keep them the fucking same boy, you change the weight, not the reps. Pussy ass.

And nah lad, SS etc are good for getting big as long as you eat big and aren't a bitch.

Maybe do ICF 5x5 if your worried about T-Rex mode.
>>
>>35822465
If you're retracting really hard, and you're at the end range of motion of retraction, don't do that.
Otherwise it could just be that you have a weak upper back.
>>
File: 1439645551106.jpg (41KB, 460x464px) Image search: [Google]
1439645551106.jpg
41KB, 460x464px
A few newbie questions:
1. How can I know the calories of my cooked food? Sticky doesn't really explain. For example I have these XL eggs which contain 110kcal per egg. I eat 3 scrambled, cooked with olive oil, in the morning. Am I getting more or less than 330kcal from thay?
2. Is it truly bad to eat tuna everyday? Curently eating two tins a day (600-700kcal) and feel ok but don't wanna die of poisoning or whatever. Are there true health risks to eating it daily? Give me an honest no bs response.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>35822528
Do you think you're an intellectual?
>>
>>35822528
Don't eat tuna daily. There are real risks, and people have posted on here with mercury poisoning.
I eat two or three tins a week max.
>>
Is 48 hour recovery enough for a musclegroup? In other words, does a 2-split program 6 days in a row make sense?
>>
>>35821808
No problemo
Best of luck
>>
>>35822512
How far am I supposed to retract?

The problems I've had with my back are all lower back because of my height, but deadlifts have helped that significantly
>>
>>35822571
Try it and see for yourself.
>>
File: sam.jpg (57KB, 324x321px) Image search: [Google]
sam.jpg
57KB, 324x321px
>>35822528
>How can I know the calories of my cooked food?

1. Look up calories of ingredients (including cooking oils).
2. Add them together.
3. Voila.

Not that hard, was it?
>>
>>35816439
I have the exact same accessories
>>
>>35822537
No. What makes you think that?
>>
>>35822638
That's why you're reading Plato.
>>
>>35822599
Yes but don't the calories of certain food increase/diminish when cooked?
>>
>>35822581
A bit less than full retraction.
One of the most important things I've learned about the bench press is that not everyone can and should touch their chest with the bar.
>>
>>35822684
With the proper grip width everyone can and should touch their chest in a proper bench press
Otherwise you're asking for shoulder impingement
>>
>>35822667
Sure dude.
>>
>>35822684
>>35822699
How wide should my grip be?

I started pinning my shoulders back harder because I was told that my elbows were sticking out during my bench and when I looked it up, pinning the shoulder blades is supposedly what helps.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (51KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
51KB, 1440x1080px
My left bones around my shoulder hurt when I hold my arms like pic related am I in snap city? How long would it take before I can ohp again?

I started feeling the pain once i got home from doing OHP and dumbell bench press
>>
>>35822729
The bones around my left shoulder *
>>
How's this workout?

A:
Single Leg Squat 5x5
Reverse Deadlift 1x5
Bench Press 5x5
OHP 3x8
Bicep Curl 3x5
Czech Slovakian Deadlift 5x5
>>
>>35822699
Shit like this is why people get shoulder problems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EapVkFWiq_g

>>35822720
Play around with grip width, degree of shoulder flare, and scapular retraction until you find something that works best for you.
Generally, people with longer arms prefer a wider grip.
>>
>>35822729
Yes, you're in snap city.
Go see a PT.

Do your OHP's with your elbows more to the front, less to the side.
>>
>>35822448
>>35822480
I thought it would be easier / safer to learn proper form while moving less weight for more reps, am I wrong to assume that? Already getting back pain when standing still for 3+ minutes so I want to be as careful as possible with squats + DLs. I wanna do SL 5x5 eventually tho.
>>
>>35822796
Start with just the bar then. High reps won't improve form.
>>
>>35822765
My arms are pretty orangutan-ish, when you say 'wider', how wide is that?

Should my grip be monstrously past shoulder width or something?
>>
>>35822820
A good place to start is 45degree shoulder flare, and elbow and wrist in line with the bar.
>>
File: bench-press-elbows.jpg (88KB, 1024x177px) Image search: [Google]
bench-press-elbows.jpg
88KB, 1024x177px
>>35822820
>>35822879
looks something like this
>>
>>35822879
After that, do I just adjust outwards until I feel more burn on my pecs?

Thanks for the help, too, man, this has been bugging me for a while now. I hit a plateau at 55kg and haven't been able to progress.

>>35822915
Well that's depressing. The PT who corrected me told me that my arms should look like number 2 (But with the bar being in the proper position), where I was benching with my arms at the position in number 3...

Seems like I'm too quick to trust someone who should know what they're doing, I suppose...
>>
>>35822789
I think it was caused by the dumbell bench press desu, my ohp form is pretty good

Are you speaking from experience? How long untill i take my departure from snap city?
>>
>>35822820
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3u0FjNa0Kc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhWbFuLgUxY
>>
>>35822966
Ok, awesome. So that's about a full hand outside of shoulder width.

Thanks, this could make a huge difference.
>>
>>35822961
Unfortunately I am speaking from experience (barbell though, not dumbell).

Don't fall for the "<insert whatever lift/form> is required to get strong/big" meme.
Avoiding injury and pain is number one priority.
>>
When a routine has 2 exercises "alternating" does it mean alternate which you do first, or only do 1 on that day?

Ex: Day 1: OHP/Bench (alternating)
Day 2: OHP/Bench (alternating)
Day 3: OHP/Bench(alternating)

Does this mean do OHP, Bench, OHP -> Bench, OHP, Bench the next week?
>>
>>35822680

Why would they? In general, if any nutritional value is lost, it's mostly micros not macros. Even if you lose some calories, it's negligible, and everything you count is a rough estimate anyway. There's no way of knowing how much you eat exactly, so you just have to monitor your weight and adjust accordingly.
>>
File: gear 4.png (2MB, 1674x1050px) Image search: [Google]
gear 4.png
2MB, 1674x1050px
How do I become gear 4 natty?
>>
File: 1541512626212.jpg (267KB, 1678x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1541512626212.jpg
267KB, 1678x1056px
>>35823212
>>
How many people browse /fit/
>>
How do some animals put on so much muscle when their diet is almost all greens and fiber? Why do humans require so much fucking protein in comparison? Do these animals manufacture protein locally in their body from greens?
>>
>>35823407
Well they throw their own baby around from a very young age, and all they do all day is climb shit and eat. Plus genetics.
>>
>>35823059
OHP and Bench hit similar muscles. It's telling you to do one on one day, the next on your second work out day, then back to the first.
Day 1 OHP
Day 2 Bench
Day 3 OHP ect
>>
>>35823407
Depends on what animals you mean. Some just eat such a huge volume that they get what they need. Some aren't actually that much muscle, they are just arranged in a way to do different stuff more efficiently than humans. And some you might assume they are herbivore but actually eat shit tonnes of insects which are even better protein than lean meats.
>>
besides bulking&cutting, what is the most efficient way to gain muscle without adding fat?
>>
Does anyone else get an unpleasant shock in their shoulder after descending from chest dips or reracking after barbell bench press? I'm pretty sure it's indicative of poor shoulders.
>>
>>35823613

Take for instance, a cow or horse. ( Or as /fit/ likes to meme, a silverback gorilla )

Nothing but shitloads of fiber and greens/oats. Yet have you seen the muscle on a fucking bull?

I know that modern animal feeds have x amount of protein included, but even a wild ox has a shitload of muscle.

I understand eating grass will get you some insects. How many fucking insects does an ox need to eat in order to get that fucking big? Is it even possible? Where the fuck does that muscle come from? How does this even begin to explain fucking elephants?
>>
does cardio actually burn fat on the body, or just burn calories and thus fat?
>>
>>35823871
If you do low intensity cardio for multiple hours, it will actually burn fat.
>>
>>35823871
If you eat under TDEE you will lose weight. If you do cardio you effectively increase your TDEE for that day. You will lose fat, as long as you didn't eat more than you used. The same goes for any exercise, even no exercise at all.
>>
>>35823632
You'll always gain some amount of fat, you can minimize the amount you gain though
Google Leangains to learn more, it's slower than traditional bulking and cutting cycles though

>>35823718
Front delt or all over the shoulder? If all over they're probably just the weaker muscle, sharp pain in your front delt is no bueno though, try and cut down on elbow flare

>>35823871
You can't really burn purely fat, there are ways to incentivize your body to prioritize fat when using calories but not to only do that
When you lose weight different percentages will be water,fat, and muscle depending on what exercise you're doing or not doing
At the end of the day though, losing weight will always mean losing some fat
>>
>>35814828
Bulk senpai. You wont get fat in one month. Put some muscle on.
>>
>>35815090
Nothing about the wrist. The answer is always acquire more mass.
>>
>>35815298
I cut with 1200 calories from your range my first time. Just suck it up and do it you will be bulking aoon.
>>
>>35824262
So im 99% sure im lactose intolerant. What the fuck do I do without my shake lads, I have no idea how im even going to hit maintenance without milk
>>
Please help me with this problem guys, explaining body problems is hard and my English sucks but please bare with me.

I'm really concerned here guys. I have been listing for 45 days now and my shoulders feels strange.
I was worried about my knees to begin with but at this point my shoulders are starting to become a problem i believe. I might just be over thinking as this is my first time building muscle mass.
I'm doing the starting strength program and i would not say that the program is a problem or that my shoulder come in the way.
But when i for exemple lift heavy on my deadlift sets i feel like they are going to pop for a few seconds following with some minor pain after i let the barbell go. The pain is really nothing. I could almost not consider it pain even but i still feel like it is a problem and it should not be that way.
On my rest day they are really stiff and sometimes i feel like a needle is poking my right shoulder. Just a pinch now and then, nothing huge.
>>
>>35824292
There are lactose free milks
Peanut butter is a good addition to shakes to add easy calories too

>>35824311
As a general rule: sharp pain - something is wrong
dull pain or soreness - just needs blood circulation and time

Try holding 5 lb plates in each hand and doing "windmills" slowly starting from your side and up to over your head while keeping your arms straight, see how that feels if you can't perform the full range of motion something might be wrong
Also getting any sort of baseball/lacrosse/cricket ball and using it to rub your shoulder might break up any tightness that can cause those "needle pokes" when they release
>>
Is grunting rude? My natural inclination is to grunt while lifting really heavy weights.
>>
tried to make a thread and it 404'd instantly somehow
I was at the grocery store looking for what I should drink instead of pop (I've been drinking different things). I looked at a bunch of real juice and also Sunny D, Hawaiian Punch, and Minute Maid (which I was surprised to find is 5% juice), and all the real juice has about twice as much sugar as the stuff based on a true story about juice (22-27 g per 8 oz serving vs. 14 g for the fake stuff). So my question is: what the fuck? Also, what should I be drinking (that's not expensive)? in before drink more water, that's basically all I drink except with lunch and dinner
>>
File: windmill.gif (48KB, 493x414px) Image search: [Google]
windmill.gif
48KB, 493x414px
>>35824382
Thanks a lot! This fills me with determination!
Is this the windmill that you had in mind? ?
>>
>>35824408
If you're in the free weight section having the natural exhalation grunting sounds is fine and nobody should get upset about it
Just don't scream for the hell of it
Try and be respectful of the people around you but don't spend extra energy to muffle yourself

>>35824425
Just drink water, get some of that zero calorie flavoring stuff if you really want to
Or try various teas
The more you drink water the more you will only care about drinking water and not all that sugary shit

>>35824434
Not quite, this video is what I meant
https://youtu.be/rcUMWkX_hyg?t=100
Go to 1 minute 40 seconds in case the link doesn't take you to that part
>>
>>35824434
>Not quite, this video is what I meant
[YouTube] Liao Hui Shoulder Workout (embed)
Go to 1 minute 40 seconds in case the link doesn't take you to that part

Thanks a lot anon.
I love you no homo.
>>
How long should a cut be?
I ask because I'm getting some weird symptoms after 6 months(started in july) that or I'm sick
>headaches that water won't fix
>piss is never clear
>low heartbeat
>drank a beer and had chest pains
>>
>>35824628
Drink more water if your piss isnt clear.
>>
I've started training almost half a year ago as normal human being (not fat/too skinny). Pretty comfortable with my progress but, like everybody I guess, I look way fitter when pumped. How long do you think will it take for me to reach the form I've got directly after training (with pump) as normal form?
Tl;Dr how long till I always look like when pumped Currently
Thread posts: 351
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.