[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do beautiful girls motivate you to do stuff? lifting , stic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 16

File: c3Qi4Lv.jpg (88KB, 750x764px) Image search: [Google]
c3Qi4Lv.jpg
88KB, 750x764px
Do beautiful girls motivate you to do stuff?

lifting , sticking to routine , diet , making money ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq5rEX9apC4

Watched this like 100 times already and it's the best pre-workout ever , imagine not having a six-pack and jawline when you meet girl like this? DEATH
>>
>>35809749
No.
>2016
>girls motivating you to lift
Fucking normies, normies everywhere REEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: dnwdog.jpg (20KB, 291x321px) Image search: [Google]
dnwdog.jpg
20KB, 291x321px
>>35809749
>all these skinny low test dyels
>>
Definitely diet. When I'm cutting and thinking of a snack and see a hot girl in the office I stay good.
>>
I'm ashamed to admit that they do to a certain degree
>>
>>35809890
same here
she's got some uncool botox lips doe
>>
>>35809902
They're natty (unless she got them done at 16). She closed her instagram, but it had some pics of her from high school, and she had the lips then too
>>
>>35809919
You'd be surprised how young some girls get work done
>>
>>35809929
I know, but the likelihood isn't very high
>>
Nope. I lift purely for personal growth, both physically and mentally.
>>
I think somewhere in my subconcious yes.
On the surface I try to improve myself for the sake of itself (FedoraTip.meme)

But I would be lying if I said I didn't feel good about the way lots of girls look at me nowadays.
I guess its more of a side benefit than the motivation.

(Plus motivation is generally bullshit anyway)
>>
File: 1453953570124.jpg (117KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453953570124.jpg
117KB, 540x720px
>>35809749
Only if they're plump.
>>
>>35810137
>fat
>>
yes.

also god-tier video holy SHIT
>>
I don't get why this board is obsessed with saying they don't lift for girls. Part of the reason I lift is I want women to find me attractive.
>>
>>35809749
Girls demotivate me to do stuff. Looking at dudes that are bigger than me makes me want to be bigger than them
>>
>>35809749
no they make me depressed to be honest
>>
a pretty girl motivates me to try to sleep with her

the only girls that motivate me to better myself are the pretty ones who have their life sorted out and are successful and have aspirations
>>
>>35810198
Same here .
>>
File: 1367127203475.jpg (129KB, 624x935px) Image search: [Google]
1367127203475.jpg
129KB, 624x935px
Sometimes I think with my dick so yeah
>>
>>35809749
Yes but not 3DPD

In all seriousness, though, girls may have motivated me to start lifting, but it's now force of habit/desire to improve that keeps me at it.
I've been given a (mostly) sound body and the means to improve it so it would be wasteful to not attempt to do so.
>>
>>35810137
Literally perfect
>>
nope
if they did, i wouldn't be here
>>
>Started working abs to impress girls
>Eventually started actually lifting to get girls
>Gradually became a personal obsession and constant need to improve
>Switched to powerlifting
>Stuck to it
>Lifting is not something I associate with attractiveness or getting girls anymore at all
Hell of a ride.
>>
>>35809890

>heterochromia

Hnnnnng
>>
>>35809749
They motivate me to want to have coitus sometimes.
>>
Maybe. It's possible that my high school crush drove me to hit the weights harder for a couple of years.
>>
Nigga thats the only thing that motivates me to do anything in life

Anyone who says otherwise is in denial
>>
>Living for girls

Confirmed for not achieving anything in your life
>>
>>35811133

I believe that, consciously or not, sexual desire and motivation drives men in most things they do. Sports, lifting, work, etc. From an objective perspective you could say that procreation is our only "point" of life so it would follow.
>>
>>35810137
what's with the photoshopped boob?
>>
When I'm in public or generally around girls I'm glad I've been lifting and look good, but when I'm eating my food or lifting I think of guys and how I want to look like them or be bigger. so I guess other guys are my biggest motivator
>>
If the thought of being more attractive to women does not motivate you at least a little bit in life, then you're probably gay or a liar or a gay liar.
>>
>>35810185
cause they gay, or just so autistic that even if they had the body of zyzz they still couldn't get girls.
>>
A girl motivated me to be completely unacceptable with my body but I'm way past the point where I'm doing it for any girl anymore

Cute girls always have shit diets anyways and just don't eat otherwise.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>35810199
yea same, i know I will never get a girl this hot.
>>
>>35810199
This.

It's friday night. I'm drinking whiskey then will probably end up booty calling this fat girl I've been fucking on and off for a few months. I know I could objectively do much better, but I'm such a social mess I'm lucky to even have access to a vagina.
>>
>>35809749
>lifting
probly
>sticking to routine
no
>diet
probly

>making money
da fuck are you doin?
Never ever ever make money for bitches. They will take it all away and leave you as soon you ain't got a dime.
Make money for you if that's your goal. Don't ever let a bitch run or influence your economy.
>>
>tfw I just like to feel better/stronger

Seems retrogressive to hinge everything on another persons feelings about you, its not like they're going to get you a job.
>>
>lifting to impress girls
>making money to impress girls
>not doing this for the sake of yourself and for self achievement or personal goals

>making it

kek, this board is full of cucks.
>>
Why wouldnt i want to get my dick wet with hot pussy? So yeah, this is why i lift, for mires and for grills.

>youre gay if you lift to be mired by other bodybuilding men.
>>
>>35813094
most of these swole dudes are gay as fuck so you're not too far from the truth
>>
>>35810201
This. Clever girls makes me harder than any slut in yoga pants.
>>
>>35813126
Same here. Too bad they're incredibly rare.
>>
File: happy.jpg (33KB, 300x266px) Image search: [Google]
happy.jpg
33KB, 300x266px
>Working out for weeks now
>My ugliness is giving me fuel
>Every-time i see Chad outside i get more furl for the fire
>Lift and put all my life into the weights at the GYM
>Lifting as much as i can, working all my muscle groups
>Every-time i see a cute girl i get more fuel for the fire knowing i will never get her because i look ugly
>My anger is turning into fuel
>Go on /soc/ and look at girls I'll never get
>Rest days i usually pump out around 150 push-ups (Not all at once) and usually with a 10kg weighted vest on throughout the day
>Skinny guy but I'm one of those strong skinny guys now

My anger is literally giving me fuel to get shredded even though i know i still wont get friends or a girlfriend. I'm loving it.
>>
>>35809749
>doing shit for women
>not being a willful cuckold
Pick one and only one. This is the most pathetic thing I've ever heard on /fit/.
>>
File: 1445433431032.jpg (59KB, 896x921px) Image search: [Google]
1445433431032.jpg
59KB, 896x921px
>>35809749
>lifting
>for
>girls
>>
I've had a girlfriend for 10 years. I've been lifting intensely for a little over a year. I'm definitely not trying to pick up girls. I think I might not so subconsciously be trying to gain the respect of other dudes. I think I'm okay with that.

I'm a big believer that most things humans (and many other animals, probably all vertebrates) do is in fact motivated by signaling of some kind. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signalling_(economics)

Perhaps I lift to signal to others how I want to be perceived and that makes me feel better if I think it's working? But, my initial motivation, at least what i was aware of, was an intense feeling of self loathing. I'll probably never have the best looking body but I can definitely at least look better than most people.
>>
File: 1433017871698.jpg (56KB, 540x532px) Image search: [Google]
1433017871698.jpg
56KB, 540x532px
>>35809890
Me too, although I don't feel ashamed.
>>
>>35810609

I wish to follow this trend anon
>>
Honestly, if you are going to make lifting a part of your life, you start to lift for liftings sake.

I can't wait for the next workout
>>
>>35810185

They think it is more empowering to not lift for girls than to lift to achieve whatever they desire.

They don't understand that lifting to get a girl is literally lifting for themselves.

Lifting for a girl is to get fit for girls with no desire to be fit themselves
>>
i lift because its the only thing that keeps me from being lonely.
>>
>>35815500
Rest days are nice and all, but waiting sucks.
>>
>>35809749

Yeah, then they find out you are poor as fuck and have zero personality that interests them.

Looks might make it easy for you to get the sluts but for high class girls they won't even look at you unless you got real fucking diamonds. Tbh working out is great for your physique and looks but most importantly its confidence that matters the most

It's no lie when 99% of girls say that confidence is what attracts them the most. Confidence and money. They choose 1 or the other depending on girl.
>>
fuck yea they do any1 who says they don't is a retard
>>
File: 4da87d_4148008.jpg (101KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
4da87d_4148008.jpg
101KB, 1600x1000px
> So what if I'm a loser with no social skills, no good looks or anything to offer these girls if I get shredded they'll be throwing themselves at me

You're seriously retarded if you believe that solely picking things up and then putting them down again will get you pussy. The reason why the iron is cited to improve your game is because if you respect the iron and it's ability to make you a stronger and fitter person physically you will soon realize that if you can radically change your physique that you can change anything about yourself. Out of perseverance with the iron will come self-respect, discipline and a new found power that can't be emulated through other means. Once you have the disciple, conviction and will from the iron you can apply it to anything and get better at it (Job prospects, social skills, money management etc.) as they are just as repairable as a weak body - that's when you start improving as a person in the same way the iron improved your body - this is why people say that lifting makes you a better person, it is not so much a direct effect of lifting weights but more a second hand effect.

So OP, your wanting of women to want you & men to worship you is nothing more than your ego dying for it's validation, possibility through previous trauma (Which I'm guessing as most people here are ex/recovering betas who probably were nobodies through 16-21.

Tl;dr: Iron isn't a magical medicine that makes everything better, it is the spark that starts the fire of self-determination that could be the difference between being the lifelong beta and the alpha male that most people want to be.
>>
>>35815611

well said
>>
File: 1441922781336.jpg (26KB, 397x261px) Image search: [Google]
1441922781336.jpg
26KB, 397x261px
>>35815611
>for money we don't have
>for
>>
>>35809749
>Do beautiful girls motivate you to do stuff?
no.

and you need to stop living for others, before it's too late.
>>
File: lX2fCvU.jpg (907KB, 1200x1716px) Image search: [Google]
lX2fCvU.jpg
907KB, 1200x1716px
>>35809749

Models are attractive facially but their bodies are trash tier and couldn't make me more flaccid. Honestly I think most of their appeal is their fame and makeup, without which they'd be pretty average. They mostly have great smiles because their job is mugging at the camera to sell products but when I watch a video like OPs its just so blatantly fake. At first it's appealing but then you realize it's all just a vain act and their bodies are low test af.
>>
File: 1444960379571.png (404KB, 654x422px) Image search: [Google]
1444960379571.png
404KB, 654x422px
>>35815674
hey guys look a feeder!
>>
>>35815674
ewww
>>
>>35809749

Yeah they motivate me to punch them in the fucking mouth.

>Like oh my god kelly did you see her fucking top fucking like fucking GROSS
>Makes dumb duck faces trying to look cute and funny
>Like oh em gee i totally think I need to get my eyebrows done like I'm going clubbing tonight and like want to get fucked

Thats what I hear when I talk to these idiots.

I can't even put my penis is that stupidity.

It's why I fuck milfs who don't care.
>>
>>35809971
I can hear your fedora tipping from here
>>
>>35809749
That's a dumb question m8. Sex has been proven to be the best motivator. 90% of the reason anyone in their young age spends time on their appearance is so they can be better looking. The other 10% is either boredom or the need to impress their friends. Would you spend half the time you do now shaving, getting new clothes, watching what you eat, and washing if you were in an environment where there were no women around for miles?
>>
>>35815755
Yes because looking good has an affect on everyone I meet, and my own confidence.
>>
>>35815721
>It's why I fuck milfs who don't care.
Don't lie; you're clearly a virgin.
>>
>>35815764
That's a good point m8. But why does your confidence rely on what others think of you? Why does your confidence rely on your appearance? Do you believe appearance completely reflects a persons character?
>>
It's more all I can think of when lifting is hating girls. I know it's bad but I can't help it. If I see a cute girl at the gym all I can think of is "fuck you bitch" while repping out. Maybe because I'm ugly and a KV?
>>
>>35809749
Maybe a cute girl in from class but not this shit. This is staged and that just turns me off, I know they're just acting.
>>
>>35809749
There was a guy on fit that posted a preworkout video made by a guy that went to parties and filmed stuff with a cover of some rap song, wish I'd find that again.
>>
>>35809749
Not really.
Haven't been with a girl in 8 years, don't really care.
>>
>>35815780
>But why does your confidence rely on what others think of you? Why does your confidence rely on your appearance?
Why does it matter? I enjoy looking good/dressing well/etc., it feels good and has obvious social benefits. I don't care for high-school philosophising about why.

>Do you believe appearance completely reflects a persons character?
No, not at all, but it reflects some parts of it and its a tool with which I can express myself.
>>
>>35809749
No. It actually sometimes annoys me how successful they can be just by looks alone and then act as if she is so much better than everyone else.

Although those cases are rare, at least in my personal life so I can't hold a grudge.
>>
File: alexis5.jpg (140KB, 1079x1076px) Image search: [Google]
alexis5.jpg
140KB, 1079x1076px
>>35809749
they definitely motivate me to cut for the summer
>>
>>35815783
It's because you're so lacking in self-esteem that you resent anyone who has what you don't. That's also why you believe yourself to be ugly.
>>
>>35815844
Yea, pretty much. I mean I've been overweight my entire life and been going to the gym for 8 months, 4 times a week, never missed a day, getting plenty of rest, eating right and all I really see are the downsides in what I've been doing. I don't think I've made progress, or I think people are judging me in the gym because I've been going for a little while and can still only squat 140 3x5. and I still look exactly the same. So I can see myself lashing out at people.
>>
>>35815769

Your mom says hi. Also to go to bed your underage and its way to late to be shit posting.

So why dont you be a good little scamp and run off while your new daddy porks your whore mom.
>>
>>35815841
i've fucked her
>>
>>35816015
in your dreams
>>
>>35809749
The only motivation for me to get more money than minimum wage mostly.
>>
>>35815721
Thats my fantasy, girls are retarded 95% of the time.. my gf is..
>>
>>35816015
of course you have
>>
>>35816037
I fuck no you my dream death
>>
>>35815611

I'm a manlet and a was a beta piece of shit (nobody) during my highschool time.

This is so spot on that it hurts.
>>
>>35815840
Yeah I think its fucking pethatic how guys are always chasing after girls and hitting on them effectively turning girls into socially inept retards that let everything depend entirely on your input. Like when I don't keep the convo going they will easily stop talking to, rarely ever do girls initiate intimacy unless they can be assured of the answer they are expecting.
Why are most guys so fucking thirsty, like I have a gf and love sex but I could easily go months without it. If I were single I wouldn't even be interested in to putting so much effort into just fucking a girl when there is no prospect of things in the future...
Control your thirstyness men!
>>
Yes, because I want to be, maybe not beautiful, but a pretty girl
And that ain't gonna happen with a fat face
>>
>>35815627
The guy was brain problems
>>
File: a3Ixz17.jpg (355KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
a3Ixz17.jpg
355KB, 640x640px
Girls are a distraction.
>>
>>35809749
no, i watch zyzz videos pre workout
>>
>>35809749

fuck, adding this vid to the spank queue
>>
>>35809919
she didn't close it, she just changed her username. It's "kalaloke" now
>>
>>35809749
>Do beautiful girls motivate you to do stuff?

no
>>
>>35809749
Natural lifting, hell, lifting in general, makes an absolutely minute difference to how easy it is for you to pick up women.
>>
OP here , surprised at so many responses - too bad so many of you hate women , must be self-hating faggots
>>
>>35810137
I'm in love
>>
Maybe a long time ago, now pretty girls just make me sad.
>>
File: 1438257514898.jpg (87KB, 720x640px) Image search: [Google]
1438257514898.jpg
87KB, 720x640px
i didn't get any pussy when i deadlifted 1pl8 and i don't get any pussy deadlifting 5pl8

so no
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.