[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/, I'm in my 40s and I don't want to spend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 20

File: help.jpg (545KB, 1313x1889px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
545KB, 1313x1889px
Hey /fit/, I'm in my 40s and I don't want to spend a single second being this miserable ever again. I'm fully dedicated to becoming fit and I really desperately need your help.

I want to lose weight, get my body fat down, and get my blood pressure under control. My doctors say that this is not possible and put me on bp lowering pills. However, I don't believe this is the case. Calories in, calories out. Plus, I have seen success stories here of people losing tons of weight, and I'm not even as heavy as them.

I've read the sticky, but with all the routines, I cannot do any of them (at least yet) because my bf is keeping me from doing the full rate of motion. I cycle and do the treadmill, along with doing morning and evening walks, but nothing seems to be working.

Please help me out /fit/ I want to turn my life around before it's too late.

Here are my weight, height, and daily calories eaten (usually lower).

>5"3
>190lb
>1500 calories/day
>>
MOM YOU'RE EMBARRASSING ME IN FRONT OF MY INTERNET FRIENDS
>>
if you're seeing progress keep doing what you're doing. once you feel comfortable, start incorporating a routine in the sticky
>>
>>35803033

and they say there are no women on the internet
>>
File: LegDay.webm (3MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
LegDay.webm
3MB, 720x480px
>>35803033
READ THE STICKY
E
A
D

T
H
E

S
T
I
C
K
Y
>>
>>35803033
in case this isn't bait
You read the sticky, you know what to do, you keep doing it until you hit your goalweight. Not that hard.
>>
Try swimming, it's easy on joints and can be great cardio. You should still lift though as well. Also count your calories with my fitness pal and don't bullshit it

How does a 40yo woman end up on the ch0n? I'm curious
>>
>>35803061
>>35803063
I assure you this is not bait. I should've put a timestamp, but I hope you can take me seriously without it.

How much walking should I be doing? I walk dogs in the morning and in the evening for a total of ~1 hours and I go to the gym 40-60 minutes 5 times a week.

Perhaps I screwed up my metabolism after this many years of negligence, but my weight is still very steady at this level and I still need to occasionally take pills against my high blood pressure.

Am I a lost cause? I'm clearly doing something wrong and I can't figure it out.
>>
You start a new routine, a new diet, a new life. It all seems shiny and new.

Then you fall back into the old crappy routine.

If you look at your general day, and look at the days before that, they are most likely the same.

Even your thoughts may be the same. In all honesty, people are the sum of their habits in life. Don’t fret though, we need this to free up our mind to think. if you go out and get into your car, You don’t think about how to start the car or where it’s parked. These habits frees up your thought.

Look at your life, and ask yourself very bluntly: How did I get here?
>>
>>35803117
>Am I a lost cause? I'm clearly doing something wrong and I can't figure it out.
You suck at math if you can't lose weight. Count all of your calories and stay below your TDEE. That's all it takes.
>>
>>35803156
>implying its as simple as calories in calories out
stay dumb, goober
>>
>>35803117
Walking isn't going to do much. Keep going to the gym, that's good. The only thing that's left is diet. Make sure you're on a deficit and you're not eating mcdonald's everyday
>>
>>35803117
your diet is 100% of the problem.

you arent eating 1500 calories a day and your diet is complete shit.

you're going to have to get better at cooking food, counting calories, counting macros, read the sticky pls.
>>
>>35803172
It fucking well is, and you know it, unless she's got cancer that's growing at a rate equal to weight loss.
>>
>>35803180
This. 1500 calories feels like nothing at all.
It's pretty much 2 cooked meals that you would eat with your family, and no juices or drinks with calories
>>
>>35803172
Yes actually it is faggot, learn how your body works.
>>
>>35803033
STOP EATING BREAD! Bread is literally Hitler
>>
>tfw your mom starts browsing your secret Internet club

You have no idea how weird it is imagining middle-aged women being here
>>
File: 163686.jpg (894KB, 700x3287px) Image search: [Google]
163686.jpg
894KB, 700x3287px
>>35803033
>>
File: diet.png (13KB, 545x416px) Image search: [Google]
diet.png
13KB, 545x416px
>>35803180
Here is a screenshot of my typical diet. I usually eat about this much food a days. I don't go out and especially eat food like McDonalds. I don't think it's a problem with my diet. However, I will stop eating bread.
>>
>>35803033
get off 4chan you old ass cunt.
>>
>>35803033
If not bait then you are eating more than you think. Literally just eat less. If you're eating 1500 and not losing weight (which I doubt is possible I think you're mistaken on how much you're eating) then try lowering it to 1000 and see if you start losing weight. Just get a hoby like video games or reading. Video games are literal gains goblins because you can't eat and play very easily.
>>
File: Chersterton.png (764KB, 577x691px) Image search: [Google]
Chersterton.png
764KB, 577x691px
>>35803245
>mfw
>>
>>35803199
>>35803207
hey goobers, you are so dead wrong.
different types of foods go through different metabolic pathways in the body. not only this but it changes hormones in the body that increase appetite or fat storage.

for instance: fructose, when consumed in excess, can raise insulin resistance in the body WHICH PROMOTES FAT GAIN.

protein on the other hand, requires 30% of the calories consumed to even digest it . it satiates you faster and may even increase metabolic rate.

next time you mindlessly give an innocent woman trying to change her life around advice , YOU should get a grip on whats real and whats just fucking bullshit "fact" that is touted as such because of a reddit-tier groupthink mentality that is RAMPANT on this shit tier fitness forum. fucking GOOBERs
>>
>>35803275
this site is for young men.

she should be on some normie site like reddit.
>>
>>35803237
this is horrible and incorrect.

get rid of the tortilla

get rid of the cheddars

get rid of the bacon

get rid of the apple

get rid of the avocado

learn how to cook chicken.
>http://www.caloriecount.com/calories-chicken-i72163

learn how to cook different vegetable dishes.

My mom was EXACTLY the same like you and weight 190 lbs. She always ate extra things throughout the day that increased the calorie count and I finally forced her to change her diet to chicken/vegetables and now shes 160 lbs.
>>
>>35803287
>this site is for young men.
Major demographic =/= Intended demographic
>>
>>35803172
Is this the state of neo /fit/?

What a shame.
>>
>>35803237
should add that you need to stop eating nuts.

pretty much every single type of nut is high calorie.

the avocado is pointless as well.

rice is no good for losing weight either.

you definitely need to find new foods to eat.
>>
>>35803237
bullshit. try again.
>>
>>35803210

I feel so much better since adding bread and other whole grains to my diet. I eat fuck tons of whole wheat bread, bagels, tortillas, brown rice, oats, etc, and have never felt better.
>>
>>35803300
this site was initially developed for young male anime fans.

seriously please just leave. I hate seeing your type play video games and such.

you should be on some knitting form or something
>>
>>35803307
What foods would you recommend? Chicken, obviously, but what else would be good?
>>
File: 4L_cRjcQdYi.jpg (1MB, 1640x2322px) Image search: [Google]
4L_cRjcQdYi.jpg
1MB, 1640x2322px
>>35803033
Lady, if you are asking for useful advice you've come to the wrong place.
If you really want top tier advice you should time stamp those milk duds.
>>
READ READ THE STICKER
>>
>>35803033
>I'm fully dedicated to becoming fit and I really desperately need your help.
We'll see.

>I've read the sticky, but with all the routines, I cannot do any of them (at least yet) because my bf is keeping me from doing the full rate of motion.
Excuses already and we haven't even gotten to the rest of your post yet.

>I cycle and do the treadmill, along with doing morning and evening walks, but nothing seems to be working.
Stop stuffing your face.

>1500 calories/day
Lies.

>>35803117
>I walk dogs in the morning and in the evening for a total of ~1 hours and I go to the gym 40-60 minutes 5 times a week.
Just because you're physically at the gym doesn't mean you're putting in the work like the rest of us.

>Perhaps I screwed up my metabolism
More excuses. Color me surprised.

Elaborate ruse. Can't believe I responded to a bait post.
>>
>>35803033
>40
>my bf

he will never marry you just so you know
>>
>>35803323
egg whites are 17 cals per egg, you can eat all the egg whites you want. maybe throw in ONE yolk if you want.

Chicken will be your main meat, find shit to eat with that. Find one of those huge packs of vegetable stir fry, mix in some soy/garlic/salt/etc and eat that as your side. Soup is also good, but these are high in sodium so you may want to stop eating soup as soon as you lose weight and can go back up to maintenance calories.
>>
>>35803323
New York Strip Steak
Top Sirloin Steak.

Some kind of fish, check the nutrition label for calorie/gram info.

Find more vegetables at walmart or premade vegetable bags.

Baked potatoes.

Always look at the back and check the calories.
>>
>>35803404
oh, and tuna.
>>
>>35803033
JUST READ THE STICKY YOU DUMB BROAD
>>
>>35803323
O A T Z
A
T
Z
>>
>>35803300
>intended demographic; 40 year old soccer moms

K.
>>
>>35803323
Spam
Walnuts
Cum

Post a pic of your disgusting naked body
>>
>>35803372
i think she's talking about her bodyfat
>>
>>35803323

Hey OP, I'm also a female cutting.
You can try oats for breakfast or lunch too, it'll make you feel full for longer. My breakfast is one portion of oats with water/sugarfree almond milk, some blueberries on top and black coffee or tea. Low on calories and a solid basis.
>>
>>35803033
Just when i felt pathetic for lurking a furry discussion board a 40 yr old trap appears
>>
Mom get off /fit/ and make me skme damn chicken tendies
>>
>>35803281
insulin resistance doesn't promote fat gain, it makes you have to eat more to feel full. YOU should get a grip on whats real and whats just fucking bullshit "fact" that is touted as such because of reddit-tier groupthink etc...
>>
Don't understand the hate towards me, but maybe I'm just too old to understand the internet at this point.

However, I do appreciate the food advice. I will look for a place to swim, because admittedly treadmilling makes joint ache.

So what I need to eat is
>chicken
>oats
>lean meat
>fish
>vegetables (frozen ones are easy to make)
>potatoes
>some fruit (not much)

Will do some shopping soon to get all of this in my kitchen.
>>
>>35803625

It's 4chan, everyone is a dick to everyone, don't take it personally.

And just check that you're eating the correct portions. If so, you should start losing weight.
>>
>>35803272
for reals. When I did my weight loss (185 down to 155ish) I just rode my bike for about 30 minutes a day, 3 or 4 days a week. AND i would only eat enough so that I'd be able to function but I always felt a teeny weeny bit hungry. nothing uncomfortable, but the sensation of "I could eat a few chicken nuggets" was usually always in the pit of my stomach.
>>
>>35803117
Think back, how many years did it take you to become the fat slob you are?

It's going to take at the VERY least a quarter of that time to reverse it.
>>
>>35803625
Try again after Australia goes to sleep. They shit up 4 chan like you wouldn't believe.
>>
File: 1427786246941.jpg (436KB, 1126x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1427786246941.jpg
436KB, 1126x1001px
>>35803625
>>
>>35803372
kek
>>
>>35803625
do SS
>>
File: 1453901439470.png (176KB, 494x468px) Image search: [Google]
1453901439470.png
176KB, 494x468px
>mfw there's a 40 years old grandma on a russian cartoon website
>>
>>35803281
>b8
>>
Gimme gimme chicken tendies,
Be they crispy or from Wendys.
Spend my hard-earned good-boy points,
on Kid's Meal ball pit burger joints.
Mummy lifts me to the car,
To find me tendies near and far.
Enjoy my tasty tendie treats,
in comfy big boy booster seats.
McDonald's, Hardee's, Popeye's, Cane's,
But of my tendies none remains.

She tries to make me take a nappy,
But sleeping doesn't make me happy.
Tendies are the only food,
That puts me in the napping mood.
I'll scream and shout and make a fuss,
I'll scratch, I'll bite, I'll even cuss!
Tendies are my heart's desire,
Fueled by raging, hungry fire.
Mummy sobs and wails and cries,
But tears aren't tendies, nugs or fries.

My good-boy points were fairly earned,
To buy the tendies that I've yearned.
But there's no tendies on my plate!
Did mummy think that I'd just ate?
"TENDIES TENDIES GET THEM NOW,
YOU FAT, UNGRATEFUL, SLUGGISH SOW!"
I screech while hurling into her eyes,
My foul-smell bowel-dwelling diaper surprise.
For she who is un-pooped on is she who remembers:
Never forget my chicken tenders.
>>
>>35805082
10/10 holy shit.
>>
>>35803098
>How does a 40yo woman end up on the ch0n? I'm curious

This baffles me too.
>>
File: 1450258116315.jpg (214KB, 499x618px) Image search: [Google]
1450258116315.jpg
214KB, 499x618px
>mfw there is an obese middle aged woman lurking CBT and FHT and what not on a Peruvian anime teenegers' weeb fitness mentioning and sometimes training and diet related board
>>
>>35803210
Bread is ok at the start, you need to loose it after a while thou.
Sugar is the mind killer.
>>
File: No Girls Allowed.jpg (510KB, 1203x1206px) Image search: [Google]
No Girls Allowed.jpg
510KB, 1203x1206px
>>35803098
>>35805137
>muh secret club
>>
File: 1433789166912.png (91KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
1433789166912.png
91KB, 247x248px
>>35805082
10/10

bless /r9k/ and their tendiememe
>>
>>35803210
FUCK you, buddy. Bread is AWESOME.
>>
The secret is lots of sperm and sex with young men
>>
>>35803625
Buy a food scale, and weigh EVERYTHING to the gram. Measuring cups aren't accurate, and you are probably eating more than you think.

Myfitnesspal is a great calorie tracking app...they also have a message board which is alot more gentle than this one. I don't know how you found /fit/, but get out while you still can.

best of luck.
>>
File: lol_moshed.gif (3MB, 419x360px) Image search: [Google]
lol_moshed.gif
3MB, 419x360px
>>35805082
>>
>>35803172
it is you imbecile
>>
Ask your question on Reddit.com/r/fitness you will get a much warmer response. Also try Reddit.com/r/loseit
>>
>>35803237
How the fuck does coffee have cholesterol?
>>
>>35803033
>1500 calories/day
This isn't true. You are either sub estimating or you really suck at math.
>>
>>35803033
>fat milf

ayy I'll fuck you

where do you live? can I dump my balls in you?
>>
File: 1449078173339.gif (2MB, 260x200px) Image search: [Google]
1449078173339.gif
2MB, 260x200px
>>35803172
>>35803210
>>35803281
>2016
>this is the state of /fit/
>>
This board is full of idiots, giving advice to a woman without her timestamping tits first

Yes we deserve to see them even if she's chubby
>>
>>35805172
It's more about her age t.b.h
>>
>>35803237
If you're tracking what you eat this well I can't really blame you. Maybe you're in the minority of middle aged women who actually has a thyroid condition and not in the majority who claim it without basis. Get a dr to test you and then prescribe you thyroid hormone. I can tell you from abusing illicit thyroid hormone that it works.
>>
>>35805558
>her
>milf
The lowest standards
>>
>>35803237
eat more protein, it will help you feel full while restricting calories
>>
>>35803033
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RudZMKI3D_M
>>
File: 140636065739.jpg (67KB, 490x424px) Image search: [Google]
140636065739.jpg
67KB, 490x424px
>>35805172
>>
>>35805851
Except this board is work safe. Fuck off.
I'd appreciate a general time stamp tho.
>>
Keep your cardio intensity consistent. If it starts to get easier, you push harder. Set a weekly goad of distance or time to motivate yourself to do better and push for it.

If you've fucked up your "metabolism", then start eating more fibre. It can help with insulin resistance, and will help promote a healthy liver. It also makes you feel fuller longer, and discourages snacking.

Stick to your meals. Make them in advance if you have to. Eat by regime, know when you are going to eat, no snacks, no treats, no deviation.
If it is not feeding time, do not put things in your mouth.

The only thing you are allowed to drink from now on is water. Wean yourself off coffee if you have to. Although black coffee is fine for the calorie content, you need to get into a habit of seeing water as your primary source of hydration. Being properly hydrated will make you feel healthier and more motivated to continue with your weight loss.

Get your shit together. Becoming healthy is a major lifestyle change, and not a thing you do for 6 months, get to a goal, then go back to what you were doing before. If you do that, you become one of the statistics the fat cunts use to excuse themselves from even trying.
>>
>>35805851
>>>/b/
>>
File: NewArt_17.jpg (557KB, 731x1018px) Image search: [Google]
NewArt_17.jpg
557KB, 731x1018px
>>35803033
I think we are all forgetting an important question here. Which sailor warrior is your favorite?
>>
Hey I just saw you on the front page of reddit and I know a lot of guys are going to pounce on me for this but you really shouldn't come to this site and if you do especially not /fit/. I only read some of the comments and it looks like you are taking it well but sometimes people post really bad stuff on here and I don't think you are ready for it. America is a country I have a lot of interest in and that's one of the reasons I come to 4chan, I know a little bit about your culture from school and the books I have read and I don't think your honor based upbringing is really going to understand what the kids on this forum do.

They are probably going to try to make you show your breasts (write stuff like Tits or GTFO) or something like that or post violent pics. Some people on here even joke about incest. I don't want to come off as lecturing you but I just don't know why you came here. Did some white guy you are dating tell you to come to this site? He probably thought it would be funny to see your reaction when people start posting things that you can't handle.

I hope you take my advice, I don't really know what else to say except you might want to try memecentral that is usually where decent people go to talk to people from other countries. I'm not just doing this because you are so pretty or something like that, I realize you are thousands of miles away and there isn't much of a chance that we could ever meet each other. I just want you to know that you deserve better than this site and whatever creepy white guy sent you here, you should be with someone that respects you and doesn't put you in an awkward position like this. I like 4chan and I like /fit/ but I just don't want to see you get hurt here
>>
Get into weightlifting. It's your only hope. Cardio doesn't do shit to your body unless you do it correctly.
>>
>>35803404
>eggs are 17cal
>one egg yolk is ~20g of fat
>one egg yolk is 180cal

>inb4 egg yolks aren't good for you
If egg yolks aren't good, you shouldn't be eating eggs in the firts place
>>
>>35806234
Not OP but Mercury a best
>>
>>35803517
you retarded m8? one of the symptoms of insulin resistance is fat gain LOL jesus christ kiddo get a grip
>>
>>35805627
>i accepted a blatant lie as fact long before you came to fit
>it must be true xD
>>
Try doing low weight higher rep, incorporate more cardio every week or more exercise if you plateau or stop seeing results. Same thing for calories, keep protein up but regulate your carbs and cals.
>>
>>35803033

Stop ALL drinking and smoking. You need 1,500 Calories/day to lose 1 lb/wk.Count EVERYTHING, be anal about it sugar in tea etc. Should take ~50 weeks for you to be "healthy BMI".

Diet is the most important thing. Fitness sign up for some classes, spinning, etc whatever cardio. Do it fully and properly, take it serious.

If you go slack on any of these you will stay the same.
>>
>>35805172
Not mad, just wondering how a fucking 40 year old woman found her way to this shit box when the primary demographic is white males aged 15-25.
>>
>>35803033
SS+GOMAD
>>
>>35803681

It will take a while to get her to "slim/fit" but at that weight she will see impressive losses until she hits "regular" (if she can stick to her calorie/macro restrictions)

source: my former f/5'8/210lb fatass

>>35806234

Makoto is wife-tier, I want to be her.

>>35803033

You might want to look into keto (in b4 meme). I didn't do it starting out because my motto was "baby steps" but it really helped me trim off the fat when I was getting closer to my goal weight and had to start working harder to get the last few pounds off. Even if you don't go into ketosis, minding your carbs will get you slimmer faster.
>>
>>35803033
post adultfriendfinder
>>
>>35803033
Look into ec stacks, they suppress appetite while giving you energy, juicy for burning calories.
Get some protein powder, try to drink half of a scoop before each meal. Most people crave proteins and end up eating fucktons of calorie dense foods before they hit there daily requirements, resulting in becoming really fat.
The protein drinks help you hit that requirement and greatly reduce how much you really need to eat. You're welcome.
>>
>>35803033
obligatory LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
also why the hell is a 40 year old woman on 4chums what the fuck OP you are in the same age group as my mum, if I come home from uni and find you shitposting on /fit/ mum there's going to be trouble
>>
>>35806377
Here's the truth, fit isn't a safe space, we don't pussy foot here. We hold ourselves to a very high standard and have created an environment on how to get there. /Fit/ is bullying in society, fit is sibling rivalry. If you can stand it, you will thrive.

Or you can go back to that sheltered, safe space site that will just let you be the piece of shit even you don't want to be.
>>
>>35806234
Honestly, how can one decide between Mars and Venus?

I used to like Mercury when I was in my elementary days watching Sailor Moon. A weeb before that was even a thing among my peers
>>
>A Mom is not only on this Mongolian Autism Forum at all, but also tripfagging
Hmmm, till I see timestamp I'm calling this bait that fizzled out.
>>
>>35803372
Kek
>>
>>35803033
Don't worry. You can make it. BUY A SCALE THAT'S THE BEST WAY TO COUNT CALORIES

If you see how much grams of something you're eating, then you don't gave to guess, as I think you are doing now.

Also, eat the right foods. Other anons have posted really good suggestions. Best of luck!
>>
>>35803237
wtf, the most important thing is that you eat enough protein, otherwise there might be a extreme amount of muscle mass in that weight you loss.
people with diabetes can be advised to eat 20% of their calories in proteins (this is around the maximum your body can use) those 20% aren't calculated by you cutting calories but by your actuall caloric need.
86kg * 24 = 2064 (that's what your body needs for normal functions, don't worry your body will get the energy out of it's stored fat)
2064 *1,5 if you are active ( lots of standing and walking) = 3095 kcal
if you are not so active (more propably)
2064*1,2= 2476kcal
20% of that is around 495-619kcal (for protein)
495/4 (to make kcal into grams PROTEIN) = 123g.
619/4 = 154g of protein.
so you could eat 123g-154g of protein ( 154g is 1.8g/KGbw aswell. and your body can't use more than 1.8-2.4g of protein, so that's the max usefull stuff)
so, 500kcal of your daily diet is for protein.
this is doable, I cutted on 1400kcal while being 90kg down to 82kg. Eat lots of celery, spinat and stuff that's high in fiber with chicken and fish that is protein only.
DONT DO KETO!
>>
>>35807890
Anon, those are awfully weird ways to spell Jupiter...
>>
Taking this bait.

I like scoobys advice to graph your weight daily. You may lie to yourself about the amount you eat but if you see that line stay flat or go up you kn ow you're fucking up.
>>
can you upload a picture of your ass hole? I am about to leave for work and need something to get me through the day.
>>
>>35803033
Calories in Calories out.
>>
>>35811006
please hurry. I have to leave in 10 mins
>>
>>35810381
Would you rather have tomboy Jupiter or alpha Mars?

You're literally going for second-tier lol
>>
>>35803281
Making it easier/harder has nothing to do with what works. Calories in / Calories out is all it takes to get weight loss going.

Everything else is about making it easier and/or better.
>>
>>35803033
obligatory
>tits or gtfo
>>
>>35807502
How long do you think it'll take? How long did it take you?
>>
>>35803210
Hitler is delicious.
>>
File: i'm lifting jack.jpg (113KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
i'm lifting jack.jpg
113KB, 960x640px
What do you do at the gym? What routine do you do? What exercises, weight amount and reps do you do?
>>
>>35803033
Read the sticky
>>
>>35803117
Move more, eat less.
>>
You're a goddamn adult. No excuses should stand between you doing what you know you have to do and actually getting it done.

I can't possibly imagine why your bf wouldn't want you to use your full range of motion, but it honestly doesn't matter. Do it anyway and tell him to deal with it.

If he can't then you don't need him around anyway as he is literally killing you.
>>
File: coolface.gif (423KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
coolface.gif
423KB, 500x375px
>>35803033
Hey OP, just wondering if you ever schlicked to cbt threads. Just curious for....reasons
>>
>>35814382
i think when she said bf she meant body fat
>>
>>35803033
Starve yourself. eat foods you hate. Learn to become friends with hunger
>>
>>35805958
this
scooby is the best helpful source of advice and inspiration for beginners
watch his videos about weightloss, recipes and how to start simple routines

he's what got me seriously started on fixing myself
>>
>>35803033
stop eating like a whale. lift weights
Txf
>>
>>35805082
tendiememe? Are they not chicken tenders? I'm lost.
inb4 >do u even r9k?
>>
>>35803272
>Just get a hoby like video games or reading. Video games are literal gains goblins because you can't eat and play very easily.

I think this is only true for people who generally eat healthier foods and then time just slips by (like any serious /fit/izen). It's why I've cut video games out for the most part.
>>
READ THE STICKY. MEANING CLICK THE DINOSAUR AT THE TOP OF THE FRONT PAGE OF FIT AND READ.
>>
File: BambooScale.jpg (100KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
BambooScale.jpg
100KB, 480x640px
>>35803237
Grab yourself a foodscale and get fucking technical. Your problem may be cooking too big of portions and you may think 1OZ is a lot.

Get weighing. If you really want this nothing will stop you.

Pic related its the one I use. My squats and deadlifts shot up once I started to count and learn math
>>
File: Basic.jpg (38KB, 385x475px) Image search: [Google]
Basic.jpg
38KB, 385x475px
>>35803625
Avoid fast food at all cost. Apart from that you can eat anything just MAKE SURE you count EVERY calorie. That all it takes. If you dont like the taste of water while eating a meal go to the 99cents store and get yourself some lipton ice-tea packets with 10 calories and pour one of those fuckers in so can wash down the food
>>
To summarize, OP, this is what you want

>GET A FUCKING FOOD SCALE
>Lose weight on treadmill until you can get to full range of motion
>Eat very specifically (oats, chicken, lots of veggies, lots of water, etc.)
>Keep measuring your progress

It literally cannot be this hard for anyone to lose weight. Either you lack to mental capacity to do so, or you're just lazy. Prove us wrong on both, pls
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.