[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ADVICE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 11

ADVICE
Feel like I abuse my body, I'm not exactly fat, however I'm not rocking the toned abs I once had at eighteen, I work in a kitchen as a chef so my hours are extremely unsocial and any time I get to myself I really just want to fall asleep with my girl. I'm extremely struggling with money to a point where I can't afford food, I'm thinking of starting a diet on food thats both sustainable and cheap, I'm from UK anyone can help out. Not asking for money just a few words of wisdom.
I'm 6'0" and fifteen stone, I don't look like a whale but I have heavy toned legs due to standing and walking around all day for thirteen hours. I already own a gym membership, it's finding the time to go on a 48+ hour week after or before shifts, I don't want to end up either curled over not being able to see my penis or on the other hand so skinny my ribs go on show
>>
File: 1451761295570.jpg (27KB, 260x384px) Image search: [Google]
1451761295570.jpg
27KB, 260x384px
>>35792895

>reddit picture
>no greentext

just get the fuck out
>>
>>35792913

umm thats a facebook filename
>>
>>35792922

theres a subreddit name at the bottom

what the fuck do i know

all i know this post is b8 or OP is a brain damaged monkey

hes also name fagging on anonymous chinese chicken farmer advice forum
>>
>>35792913
>>35792922
>>35792930
Had to post a file or the thread wouldn't post forgive me for using that, only picture I had that was usable
>>
>>35792959

alright you autistic sperglord

first of all

>im a chef
>i dont have any money for food

what are you doing with your life? how do you work and cant feed yourself when you are cooking for others?

why dont oyu know anything about food and nutrition when you are a cook??

how did you even become a cook?

nothing here makes any sense at all ...

so what do you want to know?

DO WE have to tell a professional cook that he simply has to eat less calories than he burns to lose fat or what is going on here?
>>
>>35793038
I didn't educate as a chef, I worked into it from the bottom. Such is the kitchen porter and upwards.
At no point in my career has anyone ever told me anything in relation to nutritional value in meals I serve. In short I cook, I don't calculate, not my job to know calories in food and such.

I don't buy the food, I now WANT to buy the food, I pay for the house with my wages leaving me with barely anything, my savings amount to £185 and I can't afford a car I'm left with around £50-£80 per month I was asking for a cheap dietary advice not a slurry of insults
>>
File: 1450336204667.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1450336204667.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>35793090

>At no point in my career has anyone ever told me anything in relation to nutritional value in meals I serve. In short I cook, I don't calculate, not my job to know calories in food and such.

how are people like you even allowed to cook for others? no wonder your country is the fattest in europe

>i want advice and not a slurry of insults

trust me you need a few insults or else you wont fucking get it

What do you mean you dont buy food?

Maybe move out of your house or abandon the project if you cant afford it. It obviously makes absolutely no sense to own a house for you.

Your lack of education is like a red thick line that is everywhere you go in life - be it your job, your financial decisions.

Its funny cause you cant even post on this board without people noticing that you must be an idiot.

Anyway.

What you DONT need is someone telling you what you have to eat - but its a short term solution.

What you ACTUALLY need is proper nutritional education about how your body works and how to cook healthy food.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIqj12N6PhnDgYFRfSJOD8__vfEjGVdu6

Watch this playlist - please do. Dont skip through - watch all of it.

Also watch this short video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ1QGZ6gJ8w

It might be hard to understand for you but you can at least try!

Lurk this board - read the sticky of this board twice.
>>
>>35792895
>worked in high end retail for 8 years
>first boss's words of wisdom
>>"The customer is rarely right but the customer is always a fucking idiot. Your job is to make them think they're right".
>>
>>35793038
Chefs don't always know a lot about nutrition
>>
>>35793038
Probably b8 but she's not even slightly related to royal blood. There was a bit of an outcry when William proposed because she's a pleb.
>>
Also a chef working 50-55 hours a week plus college once a week for 8 hours my advice is stop watching tv and stop being lazy I'm working out 5 times a week for 1-2 hours stop excusing yourself
>>
>>35793136
My educational choices where not in the dispute of being a chef it was something part time, I have other studies to pay for, to blindly call me an idiot and continue your plethora of cheap insults over the Internet to someone who has been, nevertheless reluctant to your bullshit, do however make me question in you. I came here for advice, you came to judge, I think the one who needs to leave is you. I've been both well mannered and patient and yet you declare yourself as a hierarchy indirectly and target the "UK" , if you have racial issues with the UK buddy that's on you. You're not contributing so much as getting off on your own insults, just leave.

I want to see you walk right into the kitchen of Marco and talk to him this way, ask about his education and mock him, a once three Mitchell starred chef in the same circumstances
>>
>>35792895

buy a big bag of brown rice and a big bag of lentils and a bucket of curry powder. much of the world pretty much lives off that. buy fresh fruit and veg and meat as you can afford. eat for free at work if possible.

dunno what all the angry replies and abuse are all about, people are just fuckwits i suppose
>>
>>35793161
You do this whilst maintaining relationships with freinds/family etc?
Would like to know how, consider fact I don't drive
>>
>>35793167
>three Mitchell starred
He had three iPods stolen?
>>
>>35793167

you came to this board to hear the truth didnt you??

if you want to get sugar coated and lied to maybe go to reddit and ask your questions there

people here have a rougher tone but their intentions are good

this guy tried to help you .. dont be such a defensive bitch
>>
>>35793187
michelin star
>>
>>35792895
If you are food insecure or almost there, you should not be paying for food. Look for food banks in your community.
>>
>>35793190
"Rougher" Perhaps, but the BM is excusable?
>>
>>35793199
It's just different from work is all buddy, I don't know what I'm meant to eat without forcing foods full of chemicals down the hatch, I think best suggestion thus far is >>35793179
Seems doable for cheap
>>
File: 1447511223104.png (193KB, 814x294px) Image search: [Google]
1447511223104.png
193KB, 814x294px
>>35792895
>imagine im racist
i dont have to
>>
File: 1453609778426.jpg (37KB, 405x431px) Image search: [Google]
1453609778426.jpg
37KB, 405x431px
>>35793167
>>35793201

shut the fuck up you clown

i dont see you watching the videos i told you to watch

how about you start doing that now and then come back?

how do you say im not helpful? are you fucking serious

LMFAO

thats what oyu get when you try to help fat people who have this stupid fucking mindset of "ITS NOT MY FAULT BRO MY LIFE IS TOO HARD HAHA""

fuck you dude.

here is what oyu want to hear:

"Hey you are doing fine! Just eat:

Breakfast:

1 banana + 50 gr of oats + some cinnamon

Lunch:

Coffee

Dinner:

250 gr Chicken Breast + 100 gr brown rice + veggies

Drink 3L Water during the day.

do that for a few months and you will be super thin.

Snacks during the day: Apples, fruits or veggies like carrots.
>>
>>35793221
Yeah I'm done with you, told you to leave, stay if you must but your BM sparks no interest in me
>just get the fuck out
>brain damaged monkey
>autistic sperglord
>your country is the fattest in europe
>you must be an idiot.
>bitch
>shut the fuck up you clown
>fuck you
>>
File: 952.jpg (26KB, 500x225px) Image search: [Google]
952.jpg
26KB, 500x225px
>>35793243

well all of it is the truth ... sometimes the truth hurts you know

luckily i odnt give a flying fuck about your feelings and if oyu dont want to watch these insanely helpful videos out of spite cause someone insulted you over the internet

please STAY FAT and die FAT : ^)
>>
>>35793255
Can assure you it's not out of spite, I am currently watching them, you just don't deserve the thanks,
Already stated I'm not fat, but w/e
>>
>>35793266

>95 kg
>not fat

are you 2,10m?

im not here for the thanks .. im just here to help .. theres a big difference :)
>>
>>35793255

jesus dude be more angry over the internet why don't you?
>>
>>35793277
Jesus you continue, I told you my legs are defined, a lot of muscle mass in them, I'm walking one hour to work each day and then the hour back, plus work load of a day, I assure you I am not "fat"
>>
>>35793293

yes you are fat .. dont lie to me and dont lie to yourself

lmao

6' + 95 kg = FAT

post picture of your body to show us that you are not fat.

Your body fat % is easily over 30%.

Call yourself not fat when its 12%.
>>
>>35793301
Not posting an image of myself on chan period
I don't consider myself anywhere near fat out of shape but not fat
>>
>>35793319

>in denial

"refusing to admit the truth or reality of something unpleasant"

First step is to realize that something is wrong with you or else you wont find any motivation or reason to change.

If you are NOT FAT right now - why do you want a healthier diet and lose weight?

You are fat bro. Admit it to yourself and then change and become someone who isnt fat anymore.
>>
>>35793319
>don't consider myself fat

Neither do 200lbs womanlets.
>>
>>35793221
i bet you wonder why you don't have a gf
>>
File: 1447886576415.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1447886576415.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>35793337

hes 210 lbs btw

>>35793340

>implying i dont have a GF
>>
>>35793333
Okay I take a few photos? Nothing under the shirt, years of self harm make me shameful, I get my tat in February to cover it up
>>
File: 1450214077331.png (1MB, 1033x771px) Image search: [Google]
1450214077331.png
1MB, 1033x771px
>>35793371

take your shirt off and hide your face

what the fuck dude .. nobody knows who you are ... 1000 people post their body pics on this board anonymous

thats the whole point of this board
>>
>>35793377
Erm just not something happy with
>>
>Now imagine you're a huge racist.

Done.

But to give you some words of wisdom like you asked for, here's four: READ. THE. FUCKING. STICKY.
>>
>>35793393

you denied being fat. I dont understand why a non fat person has a problem with showing body pics but it is how it is.

Its not like i desperately want to see your fat body lol.
>>
>>35793401
I woudnt say fat just outta shape
>>
>>35793190
>but their intentions are good
>but their intentions are good
>/fit/
Lol. People here are weakfag skinny nerds that never kissed a girl and let off some steam by insulting strangers.
>>
>>35793409
if this is a real bread then i would advice you to get the fuck out of 4chan and maybe onto reddit or misc on bb.com.
>>
>>35793409

out of shape is just another word for fat
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo1.jpg (41KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo1.jpg
41KB, 800x600px
>>35793401
Okay so, I told you I wouldn't take my shirt off, here's a picture, you can see a little fat on y stomach but honestly it's not like I'm a bloated whale, on my laptop not got a better camera at hand

>>35793434
I think we both are perceiving fat as something else, for me fat is honey booboo, double chin etc
>>
>>35793409
Bunch your tummy flab together. If it sticks out a cm, you are fat.
>>
OP, wrong board. /fit/ is just autistic children.

Proof? Watch for /fit/ meetup threads. They are all absurdly skinny or hilariously fat. Just like you expect Americans to be.
>>
>>35793443

>chest out
>vacuum
>black t shirt

seriously anon ... why are you trying to deceive us?

this is getting ridiculous
>>
>>35793457
Haha I'm not I've got the day off, I'mm in my joggers, don't think I own any shirts that aren't black believe it or not
Not sure what vacuum is meant to mean
And yeah my chest is sticking out, wanted to get the angle from the side so you could see the waistline properly
>>
>>35793457
i wasn't trying to deceive anyone
>>
>>35793472

vacuum means you are sucking air out to look thinner

chest out makes you look thinner

black t shirt makes you look thinner by default

you didnt take an honest picture cause you are well aware that you are fat

Just take your shirt off and take a normal picture

WHATS THE POINT OF LYING TO YOURSELF AND TO US?

Its not helping oyu.

Stop doing this shit.

Start accept REALITY - it only takes a few mins to do - then you move on and change immediately.

Theres nothing shameful about it. Lots of people are in your situation.

In the end everyone is on this board because he wants to improve himself but for that we first must admit that somethings wrong.

Your whole attitude is crazy AF.
>>
>>35793453
Can confirm seems accurate
>>
>>35793498
Okay so I take shirt off post couple angle shots, then we can start?
>>
>>35793548

i dont need the pics to confirm something i already know

you know that you are OVERWEIGHT lets call it that - end of discussion.

but you have to understand that we here dont like people who thinks not being fit is somehow OK.

Once you are trying to change for a few weeks/months you will think the same cause you realize its extremely easy to do - and that fat people dont have any excuses.
>>
>>35793579
That is a nice Mantra, I'll try it
>>
>>35793588
I don't know if you are baiting or just legit retarded. The first person to reply that wasn't about the >reddit memes gave you sound advice. Learn nutrition from the ground up, learn the processes involved to make informed decisions about the food you eat. Tell a man to eat a fish and he will eat for a day. Tell a man to eat healthy and he'll complain that you called him retarded.
>>
>>35793443

>to me fat is honey booboo, double chin etc

Because American culture is so ridiculously gluttonous that our perceptions are skewed. What passes for average in a place like Amerifatland is seen as fat and gross elsewhere.

Even with all the tricks you pulled to make that pic look less bad, to anybody with healthy perceptions you're a chubby shit with a gut.
>>
>>35792895
I don't get the fucking joke
>>
>>35793136
Stop.

Writing.

Like.

This.
>>
>>35793266
That's just the board culture. You'll get used to it. Were all cynical.
>>
>>35793443
Biceps the size of your wrist....
>>
OP is the biggest faggot i have ever seen
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.