[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey bros I'm a bitch and I need to chase/mix to be able

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (50KB, 533x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 533x450px
Hey bros I'm a bitch and I need to chase/mix to be able to drink hard liquor. How you faggots get drunk but keep your gains?
>>
man up and learn to drink booze straight. seriously, you dont need a mix if you learn to love whisky.
>>
Man up and just fucking get through it, breathe deep and be mindful if you want, shit helps.
>>
Vodka, water and lime juice.

>>35790478
Ony pretentious faggot drink quality whiskey to get drunk at a party.
>>
>>35790429
I dunno I just get over it. Drinking flavoured shit is unnecessary sugars I don't need if I'm drinking alcohol.
>>
>mixing liquor with soda

The only reason why I don't mix, is because I vowed to never drink soda again, so I just drink my shit straight.
>>
>>35790519
How do you mix it? Like 30% vodka, 70% water, 10% lime juice?
>>
>>35790429

soda water adds 0 calories and makes cheap vodka tolerable
>>
>>35790539
Hey bro as a soda addicted pleb how do I get over it? Is it just a will power thing? It's always available and it's hard for me to say no.
>>
>>35790545
I go in 1/3 vodka, 2/3 water, and enough lime juice to taste it.
>>
>>35790429
Don't drink cat piss like absolut for a start.
>>
>>35790519
> drinking to get drunk
Man being 16 was fun
>>
>>35790558
I just quit cold turkey senpai. Haven't drank soda in a year and a half. I don't have cravings either.

So i'd say it's a willpower thing, but keeping soda out of site also helps a lot.
>>
I used to drink every day, at least 15+ drinks per day, and didn't notice any negative effect on my gains at all. Just stay hydrated. For every time you piss while drinking, drink 2 glasses of water. Take a B-complex. Take NAC an hour before you start drinking.

You faggots need to stop worrying about minor changes in protein synthesis and endogenous test levels, because it makes no difference for a natty.
>>
>>35790558
Just stop. Drink water only. It's not that hard. I'm not even a /fit/izen and I dot drink soda

Once you stop for a couple months you won't go back, you will honestly dislike the taste. I do
>>
Vodka isn't supposed to be mixed
>>
>>35790593
Idk man I'm 22 and still drink to get drunk. I think it's more of a dead on the inside thing tho.
>>
>>35790478
if you have to force yourself to like something it's shit
>>
>>35790617
Is milk ight?
I'm conflicted
>>
>>35790612
NAC is god-tier
>>
>>35790429
Try drinking different booze. Not all vodka is super shitty, juices are always a solid mixers, everyone loves margaritas, daiquiris, and that crystal light/powerade flavored drink powder is pretty good.

Alcohol won't do shit to your gains unless you're a nonfunctioning alcoholic. I drank half a liter of bourbon Saturday night and lifted Sunday night. I was in the fucking zone.
>>
>>35790612
Is it possible to be a functioning alcoholic and maintain a good lofestyle? As in a couple drinks before class/work woth a flask to say in that perfect buzzed/drunk zone?
>>
Smirnoff triple distilled is cheap but decent. Just mix that with diet soda. Personally I just take a shot and chase it with diet Gatorade.
>>
File: Failed_Paladin.jpg (56KB, 700x401px) Image search: [Google]
Failed_Paladin.jpg
56KB, 700x401px
>>35790593
>Implying you can't do both
Pretentious faggot confirmed
>>
>>35790478
This
Jameson is your friend
>>
>>35790695
Being an alcoholic is the exact opposite of having a good lifestyle. Consuming a certain amount of booze every day is actually good for you, the benefits are far greater than most people realize, but when you pass a point the toxicity of alcohol starts taking its toll over time.
Keep yourself around 2-4 drinks a day. If you've got some emotional reason for wanting to be shitfaced all the time then go talk to somebody about it. Alcohol in itself is a shit tier drug for altering your state of mind.
>>
Some faggot fron /fit/'s recommended neat spirits
>vodka
Chopin
Belvedere
Level
> scotch whiskey
> peaty
Laphroiag 10
Lagavulin 15
>sweet
Glen morangie 10
Glen livet 12
> all around
Highland park 12
> japanese whiskey
Hibiki 12
Hakushu 12

> bourbon
Nothing. Sickly sweet shit

> rum
Zacapa 23
Angostura 1919
Gosling black seal

>Gin
Not a fan of neat gin
>>
>>35790713
It's shit. Kill yourself
>>
>>35790478
does /fit/ not drink booze straight? is the average age on /fit/ 16?
>>
>>35790782
What is the cheapest stuff that doesn't taste like rat poison?
Drinking some Barton vodka right now and feeling decent. Was ~$13 for 1.75 liters.
>>
>>35790846
I'm 22 and I can't do it man. Back in the day I had no problem, but now it is like my throat rejects it. Fucking sucks.
>>
>>35790849
Dunno how much stuff costs in burgerstan but from those probably level, Gosling or Highland park.
>>
>>35790429
Just chase it you pussy, one glass of juice is enough to chase like 8 shots. Remember to have the juice ready
>>
>>35790862
maybe try something like jim beam mixed with diet coke and a wedge of lime. or vodka mixed with diet coke and a wedge of lime. itll mask the taste of alcohol, but youll be heading to the bathroom to piss every five minutes.
>>
>>35790802
implying vodka tastes good even the higher quality brands. if you want taste go for whiskey
>>
>>35790429
are you fucking stupid? diet soda
>>
>>35791257
I usually go for scotch but it depends what's on hand and my mood
>>
>>35791286
exactly, if somones going to mix, just go average vodka. any recommendations on scotch,i've only have had glen
>>
File: nordicfeels.png (821KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
nordicfeels.png
821KB, 707x1000px
>tfw love bellinis like nothing else
>tfw they're like 6 gorillion calories each
>>
>>35790429
Don't drink to get wasted. I only drink wine in moderate amounts.
>>
>>35791431
There's literally no point in drinking if you aren't crawling to sleep later feeling like an adrift coffin in a storm.
>>
File: 1422007632106.png (298KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
1422007632106.png
298KB, 479x720px
>>35790519
>>
>>35790617
This. Used to drink soda all the time, not I'll have maybe half a dozen gingerales throughout the year max.
Soda is pretty easy to quit
>>
>>35790636
>what is an acquired taste?
Pleb
>>
This is something that is relevant to my interests.
I usually drink premixed cans of bourbon crap or beer.
will the beer help with putting on weight? currently skeltor mode.
>>
>>35790429
>how do you faggots not be as much of a faggot as me

Years of practice, son

-i drank at least a fifth of scotch a day, neat (occasionally mixed with bitters and sugar, but usually neat) from morning till bedtime, when my ex took our son
>>
>>35790695
Absolutely not.
Alcohol is an addictive substance, you'll always want more.
It starts with a couple drinks before work, then a couple before and a couple during, and sooner or later you're passed out at work.
>>
>>35790849
Barton is rat poison.
The only reason you'd drink it is if you're a total alcoholic so you've already spent all your money on booze.
Otherwise, splurge for an upgrade
>>
>>35790545

nice math right there
>>
>>35791324
>any recommendations on scotch,i've only have had glen
Glen what?
See: >>35790782
Do you prefer peaty or sweet?
>>
>>35791808
He's been drinking.
>>
try putting your vodka in the freezer, it won't freeze because of all the alcohol and the lower temperature makes it a lot smoother
>>
>>35790545
Bait
>>
>>35791851

Def go lap quarter cask. It's way better than the 10 and isn't much more spensive
>>
Can't tolerate liquor anymore
>guaranteed to make me hurl
>dat hangover unless I chugged a gallon of water before going to bed
>dat feeling of degeneracy when walking out of the liquor store

>discover craft beer
>become beer enthusiast instead

If I'm trying to get hammered I get Yuengling but most of the time I go for quality microbrews
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.