[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had to hard reset scrappy phone lost all my kinobody stuff, was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

Had to hard reset scrappy phone lost all my kinobody stuff, was making good progress on aggressive fat loss, any links to the zip fasting bros
>>
I can't take this guys vids seriously. Are his routines legit at all or is it all bro science?
>>
>>35787194
He's pretty legit, most people hate him because he's a good looking rich white guy that dates models, some are creeped out because they remind him of American psycho and think they'll find bodies in his basement eventually.
Regardless, most of his stuff is based on accurate science and proven principals most people know about lifting
>>
File: 1396312626198.jpg (149KB, 679x595px) Image search: [Google]
1396312626198.jpg
149KB, 679x595px
>>35787001
Those look like big fat dicks
>>
>>35787194
intermittent fasting works. his routines are pretty shitty compared to actual routines that work
>>
What does his tattoo say?
>>
>>35787001
im interested in this too
>>
Doing his aggressive fat loss for cutting season, and I actually feel great doing intermittent fasting. Reverse Pyramid Training is interesting, not sure if I like it yet over 5x5 or 3x5
>>
>>35787001
I like greg. Routines are useless. Its the idea your paying for. Not worth the money.

Just do starting strength, minus some quats and add some accessories

There ya go, pay me $50
>>
>>35787236
>most people hate him because he's a good looking rich white guy that dates models

most people hate him because he's so full of himself desu
>>
>>35787001

greg is becoming more and more creative with his attempts to catch leakers
>>
>>35787261
Tattoo for his dead dad I think

I made a lot of progress on ggp and afl, just want the reps, kind of remember them all

Have 26 inch quads don't give a duck about legs anymore like I did when I did pl
>>
Id say if youre a newb and don't know what youre doing, his program is great. Teaches you about nutrition, weight lifting, and a bit of lifestyle on the side.
>>
how did this guy become so rich anywya? is that mansion off kinobody?
>>
>>35787001

But is he natty?
>>
I read through the pdfs for greek god. Pretty solid advice, and I might give it a shot. I just can't get over having so little volume though. He recommends only training 3 times a week with so little volume on each exercise.

Has anyone tried it and can say it has given results?
>>
>>35787384

yes i am
>>
>>35787401
Yep, don't see why you need to do a bunch of shit when a strong incline and ohp will make sure you're good, same with all these rows, my back grew off of just weighted chins
>>
>>35787341
He kind of is and it's annoying but other than that he's alright
>>
>>35787407
sup
>>
>>35787323
5x5 is for perma bunkers

Top set 4-6 minus 10 percent, 6-8 minus 10%, 8-12
>>
>>35787468
Thats what ive been doing... Gains have been aight, cant help but feel I'd be making better gains with the same diet on something like ICF or SL
>>
>>35787500
Too much squats, if you want to be a good squatter try a powerlifting2win routine by izzy

I'm done with those days. I've done a 405 raw squat, it doesn't make you look good. I like routines that emphasize on more upper body now, let you get stronger but don't drain you mentally/physically. Almost a month cutting don't even need a refeed training like greg and lifts are up
>>
File: muller.jpg (35KB, 400x230px) Image search: [Google]
muller.jpg
35KB, 400x230px
>>35787535
Hit 260 on 5x5 before I switched to Aggressive Fatboy Loss. I play a lot of soccer and want Gerd Muller striking power.

Probably will start squatting again after this season just to hit my goal of 315. I deff agree with you otherwise
>>
>>35787500
what's in his aggressive fat loss diet? can i get a quick summary because im interested in it
>>
>>35787624
Combination of intermittent fasting (with awesome tips on sustaining the diet), and a light 3 day split strength based program that he created as maintenance.. although you can and probably will make some modest gains
>>
>>35787694
What's the 3-day split program?
>>
>>35787758
Primarily RPT(reverse pyramid training)... just like this guy said
>>35787468
>>
>>35787236

Have you ever heard him talk? Thats why we hate them.

Donald Trump is richer, dates prettier woman, and is full of himself too except I think Donalds awesome so don't speak for everyone faggot.
>>
>>35787381
Dude barely makes a living off this Kinobody crap. The mansion is inherited, the cars are inherited, the money is inherited, and the roidbody is bought. Dude´s a total fraud.
>>
Still would like a zip lads
>>
>>35787001

This dudes a total faggot. He has routines like "Greek God" and then goes on to explain how to get the body of what the program is called.

He fails to realize no one counted calories like some faggot sissy back then. They ate like men and trained like men. So in return looked like men. This calorie counting sissy community we have now is fucking pathetic.

It's simple. You look fat eat less train harder.
You look skinny eat more train harder. You look good you have the perfect balance.

Thats all you should ever go by.
>>
>>35787841

>taking the program name literally

its just a marketing meme you autist

he specifically targets the audience that just want the cinema (kino) body
>>
>>35787841
Spotted the rage191
>>
>>35787862
Have you ever heard of a legitimate program called GREEK GOD or AMERICAN SUPERHERO? Me neither
>>
>>35787885
Anything made by greg is fine, I just don't wanna buy it. You're posting for no reason at all
>>
>>35787817
His body is achievable natty... dont see why you assume his a fraud
>>
I was an idiot once and bought his aggressive fat loss program. It was just a PDF telling you about intermittent fasting. Which I already knew everything about.
>>
>>35787918
His shoulders are almost without a doubt not obtainable natty.
>>
>>35787941
Gee I wonder what happens when you incline bench and ohp heavy for years while staying lean
>>
>>35787951
piss off Greg
>>
stuupid kill yourself
>>
>>35787951
Greg, when you coming out as gay?
>>
>>35787407
Greg, if you're actually reading this, I need to know where in Toronto I can buy that shirt you wore in the "Full Greek God Workout: Intermittent Fasting Workout" vid from a week ago.
>>
>>35787951
On aggressive fat loss can i replace bulgarian or pistol squats with vanilla squats. Im missing my sqwats
>>
>>35788030
I'm not greg, I'm op but I'd say no, do how he wrote it, if you care about squats that much do another program, you won't make squat gains cutting
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>35787951
your shoulders would never grow that big
>>
>>35788082
Scott Herman makes ultra slow gains and isn't relatively strong like greg is. He's a bro splitter, and call me crazy, greg has better genetics
>>
>>35788107
he also claims it took him 10 years of serious training.. its not like hes saying it happened in 3
>>
>>35788078
yeah i guess that makes sense. not heppy about this
>>
>>35788078
>you wont make squat gains cutting

absolutely false
>>
>>35788833
there is hope then?
>>
>>35787001
Stop spamming yourself, this guy has been around for years and suddenly is all over fit overnight, he's a fucking retard
>>
>>35788082
Is Scott Hermann godlike on these 3 lifts? I doubt it. These + good genetics are what Greg says you need to have a body like his. I'm not fully convinced that Greg is full natty, but if he's on stuff, it's obviously a very low dose.

Weighted Chin-up

Good – 45% of bodyweight attached for 5 reps

Great – 60% of bodyweight attached for 5 reps

Godlike – 75% of bodyweight attached for 5 reps
Incline Barbell Bench Press

Good – 115% of bodyweight for 5 reps

Great – 130% of bodyweight for 5 reps

Godlike – 145% of bodyweight for 5 reps
Standing Barbell Press

Good – 80% of bodyweight for 6 reps

Great – 90% of bodyweight for 6 reps

Godlike – 100% of bodyweight for 6 reps
>>
i swear these advertising posts are shitting me...all dem samefaggings
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.