[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how does he pass the USADA RANDOM DRUG TEST if he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 13

File: 1453755604226.jpg (972KB, 1305x1696px) Image search: [Google]
1453755604226.jpg
972KB, 1305x1696px
how does he pass the USADA RANDOM DRUG TEST if he's not natty?

checkmate
>>
>>35762969
155lbs
6'0
>>
That's because USADA doesn't test for SARMS yet
>>
>ufc
>doping test
pick one
>>
the UFC pays the USADA to make up the results
shit like this is just for show
>>
>>35762969
>random
>implying professional athletes who bring in millions of dollars will ever be tested for real
>>
>>35762969
Lol those tests don't matter
>>
>>35762969
>"random"
>>
Does it even matter if they're natty or not. Their job is to entertain people, not to be morality patrol.
>>
>>35762969
woah, wait what?? you guys know this guy?

This guy went to my high school. We've met in the halls and in class.
>>
>>35763456
in fact, he comes into my recovery/supplement store all the time. such a nice guy
>>
File: goat.png (268KB, 418x558px) Image search: [Google]
goat.png
268KB, 418x558px
>lol, those tests don't mean anything bro
>>
>>35763480
what the fuck is a "recovery" store? Is that where he buys his LGD to 'recover'?
>>
A weeks notice would be enough for him to test negative
>>
>>35763499
mm its mostly massage chairs and stretching, therapy work and analysis.
>>
>>35762969
sage pls go

also sage this thread sage.
>>
File: Donaire-Montiel.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Donaire-Montiel.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>35762969
USADA is corrupt

VADA is the one you want doing the tests

Donaire is the only athlete in the world that undergoes 24/7 random drug testing 365 days a year
>>
>>35763508

Not for most substances.
>>
>>35763516
do u have any qt grills working there doing massages?
>>
>>35763529

Fuck off, go outside, child.
>>
>>35763529
>>35763540
theres one but she's 2young4u bro lmoa
>>
>>35763540
what are you talking about I need some recovery. my money is as good as anybody elses.
>>
File: Whizzinator-in-white.jpg (325KB, 800x978px) Image search: [Google]
Whizzinator-in-white.jpg
325KB, 800x978px
I had 3-4 randomized drug tests per week for 2yrs on drug court. I knew guys who would do tons of drugs & then fool the test with products like the whizinator. Or for the unsupervised ones, simpler methods like bringing a small water bottle with piss, or even had a buddy say he put piss in a condom, tied it off and taped it under his ballsack
>>
>>35763566
>the ultimate wet sex simulator

w-what?
>>
>>35763566
oh yeah and other methods to fool the test are diluting your piss by drinking many gallons of water right before, and using vitamins & creatine to mask the fact its diluted. There's also lots of PEDs besides whichever steroids they test for.
>>
>>35762969
Once again I ask the question. Why the Fuck does it matter? I'll just answer because I never get one, it doesn't matter. Keep your filthy nose out of other people's medicine cabinets
>>
>>35763577
lesbians are super into dicks/roleplaying as guys for some reason
>>
Got drug tested last year for college baseball. Had to straight up pull my pants/underwear down to my knees, whip my dick out and piss infront of some old pajeet. Shit was awkward as fuck.
>>
File: 1318562278001.jpg (10KB, 193x245px) Image search: [Google]
1318562278001.jpg
10KB, 193x245px
>>35763625
why cant they just pee on each other normally though?
>>
>>35763521
Days, if they're actually at risk for being randomly drug tested like this why would they be taking substances that stay in the system longer?
>>
>>35763636
college drug tests? wtf?
>>
>>35763566

it's a random BLOOD test, guy.
>>
I've said it before, I'll say it again.

If you take drugs to succeed in your chosen sport, you're winning at life.

Just the same as an F1 team having secret engine mapping code in their software.

It isn't illegal, it isn't harmful, and only Ned Flanders would think it's immoral.
>>
>>35762997
>>35762998
>>35763006
>>35763352

Explain why Yoel Romero (ranked 2 UFC middleweight) very recently got busted, then.

Also, not USADA-related, but why UFC not manage to cover up Anderson Silva's failed drug test? He was one of their biggest stars.
>>
>>35763815
>you're winning at life.
you should probably change those words around there.

I get your point though. And yes, it could be illegal. For example: in NASCAR they have some crazy ass inspections and if you get caught with some 'illegal mod' you get fucked.
>>
>>35763824
because some people arent as smart at getting away with shit?
>>
>>35763844

Why do they need to be smart for a supposdly corrupt USADA. Do you even know who Yoel Romero is? Pretty sure he could pass a drug test if it weren't random.

The fact is, a lot of UFC fighters have stopped PED, you can notice this in their performances.
USADA is a serious organisation and their blood tests truly are random.

Sage is natty
>>
>>35763844

Because politics.

Lance Armstrong was doping for many years, and wasn't "busted" until after he retired, and got tired of paying them off.
>>
how anyone thought romero was natty with that body really hurts my head
>>
Masking agents are a thing.
>>
>>35763824
More not bother. At his age and with that injury he was never getting beyond mid-card again
>>
>>35763566
they also do blood tests
>>
>>35763873
>>35763880
I'm sure guys slip up at some point. The majority of professional sports players, fighters, and competitors are all on PEDs whether you like it or not. Next thing you're going to think is that WWE wrestling is real and that they are natty too.
>>
as if dana white gives a shit

he's letting jon "slap a hoe" jones back, same with anderson "do drugs" silva
>>
>>35763613
because a sport that allows it demands it, and it makes an already dangerous sport even more dangerous
>>
>>35763934

>I'm sure guys slip up at some point.

Slipping up on a random blood test, could you imagine....

>Next thing you're going to think is that WWE wrestling is real and that they are natty too.

Uh, no?
>>
>>35763456
he was homeschooled dummy
>>
>>35763945
All the sports that are actually sports and not dumb shit like curling already demand PEDs. They have for decades.
>>
>>35763757

Because the only stuff that won't get you pinged days after use is unestered gear and slin, both of which have huge usage issues if you're going to try and run them consistently.
>>
>>35763873
>>35763824

Stop wasting your time trying to talk sense to these jealous fat losers. They see someone young, super successful and alpha as fuck and have to try and discredit him because its too painful to acknowledge he's killing it and doing something worthwhile in life while theyre spending hours a day on 4chan shitposting
>>
Testosterone is still a naturally occurring hormone. It's remarkably easy to beat those tests even while on heavy juice. And in fact, early morning is the ideal time for it.
>>
>Having to go out of your way to claim you're natty
>being actually natty
Pick one
>>
>>35763577
Cheating a drug test is a felony (at least here in Florida). Probably similar to why they call bongs water pipes.
>>
Pinning suspensions regularly.
>>
>>35764387
I know right, Kai Greene is natty too!
>>
>>35763520
shite nigga got nuked
>>
>>35763456
he says he knows him

:o

he went to his school xDDD
>>
>>35764387
To be fair, Armstrong got tested time and time gain and he had multiple ways of getting away with it, I suppose all the top athletes have schemes and shit like this.
>>
There is a fucking webm of some black nignog in /sps heem threads where you can clearly see the nignogs nipples are massively puffy from his shit and yet he's still in the cage.

If you think Dana didn't tell Sage the guy he's hoping brings in more views that they were testing him you're fucking delusional
>>
>>35763945
Bee bee boo boo, this is precisely why Japan blows us fight sports out of the water. This is why many gracie bjj fighters and other brazillian and us fighters are going to Japan to fight.

It's a fight sport, the guys should be in their best shape to compete. This holding people back from peak performance is fucking retarded. If the fighters don't mind then let them fight. Spectators and politicians need to get out of other people's business. Unless your in the ring you have no fucking say faggot.

Maybe we should pull all of Tysons wins. After all he was juicing and a coke head.
>>
>>35764949

Most sports don't have anywhere near the drug issues (or amount of money behind it) cycling did at the time. People often fail to realise just how much went into that.

Or how risky it ended up being. You had dudes afraid to sleep more than a few hours at a time for fear the sludging would kill them if they stayed still too long.
>>
"I'm so worried about the athletes"

You fucking faggots. Youre literally just parroting shit you heard some fuck8ng knuckle head say. Again, unless your the one about to fight it shouldn't be up to you. It shouldn't matter anyway.

"All fighters should only eat paleo diets and wear women's underwear"

Get fucking real losers
>>
>>35762969
Ufc is slowly going down the fucking tubes. They keep regulating it and desu it's taking the thunder away. It's gonna end being some fucking aunt bettys boy club where the top highly skilled in the art of being a pussy wins the competition.

It's a fucking dangerous man sport. Not some fucking drag show. Pull the politics out of this shit and let these fuckers go at it. Jesus christ

"His testosterone levels were to high, we better bring in the estrogen to make this more homosexual than fighting."
>>
>>35763520
What a beautiful left hook
>>
>>35765087
you're fucking retarded

you're the type of faggot who boos as soon as they clench fight for more than 10 seconds
>>
>usada
suh dude
>>
>>35765117
Hurrr hurrr

Really bud? I'm a bjj fighter so I doubt that. Good try tho faggot.

I'm just not an idiot. We've allowed testosterone suppliments the entire time and it hasn't been an issue. Now all of a sudden a bunch of mom's complained to 60 minutes that little Jimmie tried the potatoes juice and was an asshole to his parents so we better ban it.

Whatever I'll recover in days and you'll recover over the course of months. Your body will break down from high cortisol levels because you keep breaking it down and in the long run will harm your body more then help you.

The guys that go in the ring know they can get hurt to begin with. Preventing them from testosterone isn't going to prevent them from getting hurt. Nor should it, it's a fucking fight sport.
>>
>>35762975
>fight weights and weigh ins actually meaning shit

the dude probably walks around at 175+
>>
>>35764989
allowing gear makes it about who can afford the best shit, not who can train the hardest or the smartest

retard
>>
>>35762969
if you honestly believe he isn't on steroids then i've got a nice bridge to sell you

also, this little faggot is awfully concerned with proving to everybody how he isn't on the juice for someone who is supposedly "natural" LMAO
>>
Top athletes can easily beat doping tests. They have access to peds the average person doesn't even know exists. Arod for example was busted during the biogenesis scandal for a drug that he would take right before a game and be out of his audibly the the time the game was over. The point is there are ways to beat the system and too athletes do it. Go see what George st peiere has to say about the matter
>>
>>35765344
Sorry for typos I'm on a mobile device
>>
>>35765215
not really it just makes it a little less about natural advantage and more about who is most willing to fuck their shit up
>>
>>35762985
>nick diaz
>dope test
>>
>>35765186
If you start allow roids and T then you're putting the sport in a terrible position

All of a sudden in order to compete at a professional level you have to take all of these artificial supplements to even have a chance at competing along with fucking up your body as steroids and T undeniably does

Getting hurt fighting is NOTHING compared to the effects steroid has on you or how once you stop taking T after extended use you'll never be able to reach the same T levels you naturally had before

But congrats on your blue belt from Bubba Jim's BJJ gym
>>
>>35762969
>random
>social media and news
>Dana white gains money just by telling him he will be getting a "random drug test at 6 in the morning" a month ahead

Everyone involved will be making money off the lies
>>
>>35765358
but that's the thing, the more money you have to throw around, the better your results can be with less shit being fucked up

MMA fighters make dogshit. Half of them work full time jobs to support their families

if these were corporate backed literal gladiators, thunderdome two-men-enter-one-man-leaves type shit, I'd be all about jacking them up on every time of gear under the sun, but they're actual human beings, and they need to be able to get up the morning after getting their heads caved in, unfuck their shit, and be ready to do it again 3 months later
>>
>>35765386
>All of a sudden in order to compete at a professional level you have to take all of these artificial supplements
So literally every professional sport
>>
>>35765344
>top level athletes

Sage has only had 2 fights in the UFC, he is 19 years old, and is still a full time student
>>
>>35765399
/fit/ pls. Can this be an actual discussion?
>>
>>35765399
yes because those sports have shit regulations that don't sufficiently test for performance enhancing drugs

what the UFC is doing is great and is some of the strictest drug testing of any sport as it should be

go take your "Just bang xd xd Just bleed llol xd xd" somewhere else
>>
>>35762997
clearly dont know what the fuck youre talking about. The same dude that is responsible for the UFC was the dude that fucking agressively pursued lance armstrong for years and years.

If you listen to lance recount it, he thinks the guys crazy. If you listen to the guy, hes a true fucking bloodhound cop.

These guys are 1000% getting tested, and USADA are the ultimate white knight faggots that dont fuck around. I'm dead serious, look up some interviews.
>>
Given a man in his 20s can naturally return a test concentration of 6.9(low) to 34(average high) and even as high as 42nmol, yes, you can take test and get away with it.
>>
>>35765391
>so that means we should let them juice to the gills and be able to inflict 5x the damage

Did you see TRT Vitor? He fucking head kicked the current Champ into next week. He permanently mutalated Bisping and now the dude is going blind because of the detached retina. There has to be some sort of middle ground for recovery, but competing while on the juice is incredibly fucking dangerous.
>>
>>35765399
The goal of other sports isn't to inflict damage onto other people though, so your point is moot
>>
>>35765452
are you sure you replied to the right person?
>>
>>35765421
He sure did a good job catching Lance...oh wait...
>>
>>35765215
nah nigga, skill > strength every fucking day
>besides that one bully beatdown episode
>>
>>35765469
That explains why they allow men into the women's division and end up with a chick getting her skull caved in.
>>
>>35765474
Armstrong got away with it for as long as he did because LITERALLY EVERYONE in competitive cycling was on steroids. /fit/ likes to be retarded and say all pro sports require steroids but when it comes to cycling it's no fucking joke, they were ALL on something.

To call out one person in particular like Lance would have ruined the entire fucking sport completely.

Take some time to look into the UFC drug testing regimen and how rigerous it is. Go ahead.

>>35765494
Roided up fighters can take FAR more punishment and dish out way more strength in later rounds. If they're skilled enough to prevent you from submitting them and their massive test-chin takes everything you can dish out, your skill can only do so much
>>
>>35763566
In Denmark, urin tests require the tester to see it coming out of the penis.

If in doubt they will examine it to confirm the authenticity.

Literally the only way to cheat the test here besides masking drugs is to do an oil change. But oil changes are hard because you don't know the test is coming in advance.
>>
>>35765388
makes no sense, fighters with much bigger names and recognition have been caught and suspended by the program.

why would Dana protect this kid of all people, he's like 19 with 2 fights in the UFC and have been pretty disappointing in his last win.

not saying Sage is natty, but the program is clearly working imo because you start to see all these big names get caught, and there is significant decline in some of the fighter's size.

Sage is on another level though because his dad was literally a drug dealer that dealt steroids, it will be hard to catch the guy
>>
>>35765510

Armstrong got away with it because they couldn't and still can't test for a lot if things, like sarms.

Those random 6am drug tests are more of a test of IQ and the quality of your drugs than anything else

Look up how newer testing methods got positive results in hundreds of Olympic athletes for turanabol after the event was over, but all of them passed the random drug tests up to the event

And like you said, they're all in on it too, and one hole sinks the whole boat
>>
>>35764461
What are you talking about.

Test as a drug is dosed in amounts many magnitudes higher than what naturally occurs.

Natural fluctuations won't mask that you have 5 times as much test as you're supposed to.
>>
>>35763577
Yeah bro some people like golden showers m8.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 500x498px
>>35764949
Probably did an oil change
>>
Like a third of Russian Olympic athletes have been cheating for the last decade. Like we believe any of the anti-doping agencies anymore. Maybe some of the agents, but the higher ups only let the truth out if they cannot contain it any longer.

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/11/12/what-you-need-to-know-about-russias-doping-scandal.html
>>
>>35765802
top kek
>>
>>35763830

It's stupid to ban performance enhancing drugs in sport, if some cunt can run 100m in 8.5secs who the fuck are you to stop him? Imagine how fasts bolt would be were he allowed to take all the gear hear wanted.
>>
>>35763555
bruh....
>>
>>35762997
You've clearly never competed at a sport at a high level. They definitely test for real.
>>
>>35765386
Since the inception they've been used. All of a sudden it needs to be allowed or denied.

Let me repeat, YOUR FAVORITE FIGHTERS HAVE BEEN USING THEM FOR YEARS, NOTHING NEW!

So yeah in order to compete it's the same that it always has been...nothing has change until you "gotta be off suppliment" Amish fighters stepped in
>>
>>35763613
>Keep your filthy nose out of other people's medicine cabinets
>pls let me cheat
>pls
I have a lot less problems with strongmen roiding in untested events, because they are not breaking any rules. this guy on the other hand is breaking rules.
>>
The simple solution if people think taking testosterone equates to cheating. Which I don't personally. Just because you take testosterone or any steroid for that matter does not equate winning. We have seen guys not on steroids beat the piss out of guys on steroids. Is to either let the guys just say "I'm on" and the other guy say "okay" or "deny". Or have two completely separate tournaments. One that allows aND one for the children.

Steroids in fighting are not really worthwhile anyway. Sure you might have slight strength at vantage and faster healing abilities but the high amounts of red blood in the system taxes you. When grabbing for instance you grip gets tired a hell of alot faster. Also your cardio goes to shit on most of these drugs. Putting on too much mass can hinder your performance. It's not some wonder drug that automatically makes you win.
>>
>>35763824
Becasue Romero was expected to overtake and Silva was against someone who also would get tested positive.
>>
File: really.jpg (45KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
45KB, 540x960px
>>35766674
>knowing absolutely nothing about a subject and acting like you're the goddamn expert on it
>>
It's all corrupted, and peds like HGH can't be detected.
>>
>>35766717
Not sure how I know nothing about the subject. I take steroids and I'm a fighter. Pretty sure I know exactly what I'm talking about. I know lots of guys that can kick my ass and don't take steroids. Not sure how anyone equates steroids with winning.

Maybe we should equate eating meat with winning and ban that too. How about we ban water. The strength gains water gives you is increadible. Without it the sport would be much safer. Think about the children. I don't want ny kid to have to drink water and eat meat slabs in order to compete.
>>
>>35762984
Yes they do
>>
He looks natural
>>
>>35766757
>know lots of guys that can kick my ass and don't take steroids.
>Not sure how anyone equates steroids with winning.
you suck. I am sorry.
>>
>>35766757
Look at Vitor on and off steroids. Stop lying on the internet when you have no clue what you are talking about.

Steroids (HGH, test, EPO) are hugely benificial and a fighter on steroids (Vitor etc.) can become a god damn monster on them and decline noticably after hopping off.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1oD_HCVia4
>>
>>35766596

Look at the UFC champ
>>
>>35765215

Cus they all have NASA tech gear, pls.. they can all afford any gear they need.
>>
>>35763550
>2young
There's no such thing as "too young".
>>
>>35767499
would smash just to make a brony cry
>>
>>35767479

Which one?
>>
>>35765802
UNDERRRRRR RATTEEDDD!!!!!!
>>
>>35766674
Jesus christ just shut up you moron.
>>
>>35766757
>Not sure how I know nothing about the subject. I take steroids and I'm a fighter.

lol
this is like saying "i know exactly the complicated physiological effects of drugs, i am a junkie"

you dont know jack shit son
take some biochem classes then we can start talking, maybe
>>
>>35763566
That never works, they can tell you've been diluting your piss. They immediately switch to a blood test.
>>
>>35766269
Yeah, just so you know, Bolt is roided to the bone.
There isn't a single person in the sport industry that isn't on performance enhancing drugs.
>>
>>35766269

He doesnt post training videos. There are chinese guys in weightlifting who can press 230 kg in training but only press 190ish kg in competition
>>
File: PeriodicTable.jpg (331KB, 1450x1121px) Image search: [Google]
PeriodicTable.jpg
331KB, 1450x1121px
>>35767661
hi biochemist checking in. i dunno shit about steroids. we learn about proteins and gene expression and shit relevant to careers in labs, pharma, etc. i'm like 1 out of 1028472 who actually lift.
>>
>>35765802
thad my motherfucking nigger castle
>>
>>35763625

Everyone loves dick. Including straight men and gay women.
>>
>>35767776
thats why i said "start talking"
you need that shit just as a base to fully understand what these chemicals are doing to your body and what is possible with modern medicine

im far from an expert myself but at least i dont go around proclaiming i am one just because i inject myself with stuff some random shithead sold to me
>>
>>35765351
Anyone in the ufc is a top level athlete you cum stain
>>
>>35767824

Science is literally repeatable anecdotes.

If a roider says something worked for him and it works for others that's basically science.
>>
>>35769220
what is the scientific process
>>
>Thinking "testing" in professional, high-stakes sports has anything to do with anything on Earth other than money and the internal politics of the governing league.

Kek of the highest order. I'm not even necessarily anti-roids as such. It just makes sense to have professional fighters on gear, really no good reason not to. But you are absolutely delusional if you believe this "testing" is legit. There is way too much at stake for all parties involved (including league officials) for people to leave gains from tools like roids on the table, and to take chances on things like counting on opponents to be natty.

Making a big show of "testing" appeases the clueless normie demographic, and gives league officers a huge stick to threaten their fighters with behind the scenes if they ever feel the need to control their behavior. Nothing more. And even in a fantasy-land where we pretend that palms aren't being greased at all times, designer drugs will *always* be two to three steps ahead of the testing protocols anyway, and beating tests by being natty will be the exception, not the rule.
>>
File: I+knew+it_cfdf24_5548069.jpg (71KB, 500x636px) Image search: [Google]
I+knew+it_cfdf24_5548069.jpg
71KB, 500x636px
>>35764387
High level sports, where only winning matters, you gotta be naive not to think these top guys don't do anything to win. Do it wisely, designer drugs under supervision and it'll lower your chances to be caught.

Sage's father dealt steroids and cocaine, his father pretty much controls his career.
>>
you take growth hormone and other peptides at 11pm and go to sleep

8 hours later your test clean
>>
>>35765588
>why would Dana protect this kid of all people
Because he's gonna be the new highest selling pay per view fighter of all time. He's just entering the weight class the McGregor is moving up to. Mcgregor is gonna be the champ, dominate the class, and then eventually get knocked off by this kid.
I should charge for this prediction
>>
>>35771365
Idk if you've seen Sage fight, but he's not really that good. Definitely wont be challenging for the title.
>>
>>35762969
Why is he naked?
>>
File: Zydrunas-Savickas-log-press1.jpg (1021KB, 2448x1632px) Image search: [Google]
Zydrunas-Savickas-log-press1.jpg
1021KB, 2448x1632px
>>35765386
>If you start allow roids and T then you're putting the sport in a terrible position
sure senpai
>>
>>35771365
that's funny, I was telling my brother the same prediction a few weeks ago. it's classic how they arrange this kind of shit
>>
File: MEME2016-01-26-08-20-37.jpg (808KB, 1113x1243px) Image search: [Google]
MEME2016-01-26-08-20-37.jpg
808KB, 1113x1243px
>be me, massive alcohol 22 yo
>dad works for big oil company
>he is going to hook me up with a good job, yeah right whatever dad
>get call, job interview that afternoon
>either forgot or was sprung on me too drunk to remember
>just drank like 8 colors lights for breakfast
>massive tolerance from years of drinking
>fuck it, go to interview
>nail it, they offer me job on the spot
>proceed directly to drug test
>fuck fuck fuck
>. 14% BAC
>nice try faggot, no job

Dad has pretty much disowned me after that one. Can confirm that the tests do work for alcohol
>>
>>35773107
>not saying that you had a hard night with some buddies before and you drank a lot
>not offering to redo those tests regularly
yeah you deserved that, not because you are an alcoholic, but because you are retarded
>>
>>35762969
who says sports have to be natural?
if mother fuckers want to take drugs to enhance shit, let em.
it's not like they are having mother fucking cyborg ninja tactics implanted in their brains or shit.
skill is still needed.
fuck the police nigga.
>>
File: 1332425777577.png (394KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1332425777577.png
394KB, 453x604px
>>35765215
I don't see why this matters at all considering genetics is a major factor.

Why is the fairness of economic status considered important while genetic differences already discriminate?

Should we level the playing field further by having people with short arms get metal implants in their fists?
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.