[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>On Saturday, didn't sperg out when I saw a girl looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

File: Good feels.jpg (27KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
Good feels.jpg
27KB, 400x388px
>On Saturday, didn't sperg out when I saw a girl looking at me and managed to confidently say "Hey" to a mirin qt
>Today, managed to pick a Major at Uni that I feel good about after over two months of procrastination and uncertainty

Feels like I'm slowly heading in the right direction. Good feels thread?
>>
what did you major in?
>>
>at work, boyish qt starts work
>everyone thinks she is a boy, we're chatting and she brings that up
>me "yeah well boys don't usually have boobs..."
>her "most people didn't notice them anon..."
>me "maybe they weren't looking enough."

then she blushed and the conversation ended awkwardly

did I do good?
>>
Communications. I feel good about this because it's actually something that I'm somewhat interested in.

I previously majored in Physical Therapy and Accounting but both didn't work out for me because I was only doing it for the salary and had zero interest in the respective fields.
>>
File: Trap.jpg (29KB, 491x363px) Image search: [Google]
Trap.jpg
29KB, 491x363px
>Boyish qt
>>
>>35749640
>shes going to be thinking about that alot
>>
>>35749480
>good for you bro
>>
>>35749640
You did good breh
>>
File: giftfromallah.jpg (92KB, 460x620px) Image search: [Google]
giftfromallah.jpg
92KB, 460x620px
>>35749640
my nigga
>>
Bros I keep getting mires so hard like girls in the gym just constantly looking at me or at uni, one girl literally followed me around the gym, but y'all say that talking to girls in the gym is bad, what do? I don't even know what to say
>>
>>35750975
sperg
>>
>>35749640
you're autistic and cringey
>>
>>35749640

GET HER N U M B E R
>>
File: image.jpg (3KB, 64x64px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3KB, 64x64px
>>35749480
Posted in mirin but lost thread
>at fwb's house day before yesterday
>been getting at it
>lying naked, cuddling and talking
>get into a joking argument about whether I said I was going to come by at time X or not
>unlock her phone and find our text convesation
>my name has an eggplant emoji next to it
>it was late and I was tired so I don't get it
>"why is there an eggplant next to my name"
>"all my friends have an emoji, look..." she takes the phone from me and changes the subject
>mfw I get it 2 seconds later
>>
>>35751694
Nigger detected
>>
File: 1448340517656.jpg (20KB, 456x456px) Image search: [Google]
1448340517656.jpg
20KB, 456x456px
>>35749640
(°^°) u better hit dat
>>
>>35751694

>unlocked her phone

nigga dun goofed like there's no tomorrow. give u 2 more dates with this girl, tops.
>>
>>35751694
i dont get it desu
>>
>>35751807
Eggplant emoji = dick
>>
>>35751807

there's nothing to get.

this is probably his first fb, and he's living on that limbo you have when you are new to this and the girl still hasn't fully realized how much of a sperg you are and you can still fuck her and don't piss her off.

Also the eggplant means a black cock. He's happy cause she labeled him as black cock.
>>
>Friday night
>out with friends
>one friends qt younger sister is talking to him
>don't really know her and I'm really shy and quiet around people I don't know so I just kinda sit there staring off at random stuff
>she says to me "you know you can smile for like 5 minutes, because you look like you want to kill everyone in here."

What can I do about resting man bitchface? it makes me look really unapproachable and not friendly.
>>
>>35749640
Not bad bro, not bad at all
>>
>>35751694
>cuddling with fwb

Not gonna make it breh
>>
>>35749640
cringy but it works
>>
>>35749741
Well at least with communications you're definitely NOT doing it for the salary, good for you.
>>
>>35751880

go to the mirror and practice a genuine smile for one minute a day.

when i mean geinuine i mean genuine. you gotta feel it. otherwise people will runaway from you more than before.
>>
>>35751751
Whitey here
>>35751777
U gotta get into laughing shit off with girls/people, you get away with stuff like this when they're comfortable with you. Either way, moved cities for college
>>35751854
Why the salt bro? You can get accepted for who you are, you know
>>35751894
>not catching feels for fwb for the rush of experiencing love
>not living life trying to experience as much love as you can
>not timing moving cities perfectly so that it hurts not more than just a little bit
>not hooking up with people who are impossible to sustain a relationship due to living situations so that neither of you are scared of falling in love, because you don't have to fear comitment as a relationship is out of the question
>>
File: hmm.png (45KB, 209x247px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
45KB, 209x247px
>standing around at the bar
>some older gril is mirin
>"you look familiar, what's your name?"
>anon
>"hi anon, I'm nikita. nice to meet you"
>so are you up for any awards tonight?
>guy next to us laughs and says "she's being inducted into the hall of fame"
>mfw
>>
>>35752169
>experienced love once before
>shes pregnant with her new bf just 7 months after we break up

Id rather just fuck sl00ts and keep my feelings tucked safely away behind a wall so they dont get hurt again, thanks anon.
>>
>>35752169

>loving a whore

oh anon

she's probably sucking other guys dicks too, dont catch feelings pls
>>
>>35750975
do they really mire u? or do you THINK they mire?

is that girl really following you? or do you THINK she is following you?

i always think ppl are looking at me. always. majority of the time, they really arent.
>>
>>35752285
I'm sorry to hear that.
She being with someone else now doesn't negate what you guys had though
>>35752294
I'm sure you disregarding half of our species will make you happy, good luck with your love life anon
>>
>>35749640
lol was it kayla J?
>>
>>35752265
>nikita
that's a male name
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 630x420px
>>35752265
Nice
>>
File: aaa7cf577555223.jpg (81KB, 400x592px) Image search: [Google]
aaa7cf577555223.jpg
81KB, 400x592px
>>35752332
it was nikita denise
>>
>>35752322

half the species isnt in a FWB type of relationship

you're equating all women with scandalous skanks, that isnt very fair.
>>
>>35752372
Why shouldn't one be able to enjoy sex without the demand of an emotionally binding relationship?
>>
>>35752396

enjoying sex is fine

but how can you love a girl that has a rotating rolodex of dick?

why love someone fucking multiple people? love should be for someone who is loyal, or exclusive.
>>
>>35751880
Stare at the random stuff and find something funny about it. If I'm out and about I look at random shit when I'm not talking to peeps and find something funny about what I am looking at, its guaranteed to put a small smile on your face.

For example; neckbeard in the corner is chatting a bitch up. 2/10 borderline hamplanet, the only sort of girl he's willing to chat up. If he succeeds, he's crushed by a disgusting landwhale. He fails and a 2/10 rejects him for spaghetti.
Or why is there orange marks on the blokes top next to you? Realise he's wearing spray on tan and looks like a fucking carrot.

Guaranteed to make you more approachable
>>
>>35752430
We were exclusive without having a rule about it, but why shouldn't one be able to enjoy multiple people if there are no feelings involved? It's just sex
>>
>>35752459

you cant love the town bike

lust != love
>>
>>35749640
I'm happy for ya anon, good work
>>
File: 1445133519842s.jpg (10KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
1445133519842s.jpg
10KB, 125x124px
I have a really weird story for you /fit, this happened today at my gym.
FYI I'm 5'7" (manlet) and 150lb (Dyel by fit's standard as always) also just turned 18
>Be me go into gym (Backday fuck yeah)
>stretch near power rack for 10 minutes getting ready for deadlifts (I'm not about that snap city life)
>Finally go to deadlift, warm up for 5 reps with 100kg because I'm a week dyel
>Look up at opposite side of power rack to see middle - young aged asian chick (looks phillo or some shit)
>She's deadlifting lmao like fucking 40kg inbetween her sets of phone browsing
>put on some more plates, up to 150kg for 5 reps
>light grunt because this is heavy 4 me
>hear sobbing?
>Look up and see asian girl looking at me while crying
>Thinking to myself what the fuck is going on
>Her husband or whetever the fuck he was comes over (He's white balding manlet) and shoots me a dirty look trying to comfort her
>can't hear them talking because headphones
>Whatthefuckisgoingon.jpg
>Go on with deadlifts and start going heavier and purposely slamming weights a bit harder but not hard enough to piss of whole gym
>He ushers away her little asian wife and they go to the other side of the gym to do some meme ass exercises
>They leave after like 5 minutes
>What happened fit?
>>
>>35754028
Also sorry for shit spelling and grammar, on phone on a train
>>
>>35754028
>hear sobbing
>can't hear them talk because headphones
>>
>>35749640
But that implies she has really small breasts
>>
>>35754082
>What is the pause in between a song
>>
>be 18
>obese nearly whole life. All that pretty boy buried under fat
>decide to get healthy
>dropped to 164 lbs from 240 lbs in two months
>understand fitness, now want to get ripped.
>start doing muscle building exercises now
>cant eat well. Afraid ill get fat again
>been bulking for two months no fucking mass gain whatsoever

How the fuck do I remedy this?
>>
>>35754107
Switch your routines. Bulking is most a meme. As long as you aren't running a deifict eating too much doesn't have an effect on your lifting.
>>
>>35752332
No it isn't. It can be both.
>>
>>35754130
So I'll get ripped and toned even when I eat mostly protein?
>>
>>35750905
this
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.