[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weed as a preworkout. Yay or nay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 10

File: baphometweed.jpg (78KB, 500x487px) Image search: [Google]
baphometweed.jpg
78KB, 500x487px
Weed as a preworkout. Yay or nay?
>>
>>35747797
makes cardio more enjoyable, wouldn't lift on it under any circumstance tho
>>
>>35747807
why?
>>
>>35747797
>2016
>preworkout
>>
>>35747797

Absolutely not.

I love smoking weed as much as the next guy, but, even if I have something like Green Crack, my workout would be fucked.

For me, weed makes me relaxed, not more drive... or more motivated. If I go to the gym while high, I could confidently say that I wouldn't be able to give 100% intensity.
>>
I say yay. It improves my concentration . For cardio only, though. I don't like it for lifting. I like it for boxing and flexibility.
>>
I would never get high and go to the gym
>>
It really helps me feel muscle isolation. Definitely good for accessory work. Sometimes it throws my balance off for heavy compound lifts, though, so be careful.
>>
>>35747815
You don't take preworkout?
>>
>>35747813
Cardio I can float away and just do it, lifting I need to be focused and hyped.
>>
File: pic related.png (368KB, 402x602px) Image search: [Google]
pic related.png
368KB, 402x602px
>addiction
>psychosis
>estranged from friends and family
>get fat from cravings
>have a good time

pick 2

actually, you don't even get to choose, you're assigned 2 on random
>>
i would most likely take a trip to snap city if i tried to lift while high

i can barely concentrate enough to watch a movie if i smoke

still, i know people that basically only life high
>>
>>35747807
>>35747844
>>35747873
what kind of cardio do you anons do?
>>
>>35747797
Weed as POSTworkout.
Muscle relaxation is vital for them gains bro.
>>
>>35747877

doesn't seem like you've ever smoked
>>
If I lift at home, it is great and I can lift a lot easier with it.

If I am at the gym, it does not help at all.
>>
>>35747916
steady state at 8mph for 20-30 min
>>
>>35747877
funny way to put it. But yeah, this.
>>
File: Drug_danger_and_dependence.png (32KB, 722x420px) Image search: [Google]
Drug_danger_and_dependence.png
32KB, 722x420px
>>35747877
Weed can fuck your shit up. But there is a very little chance even if you smoke a lot. Alcohol is much, much more destructive.
>addiction
The addiction potential of marijuana is very low.
>estranged from friends and family
Why the fuck would this ever happen?
>get fat from cravings
Or you can just not eat.
>psychosis
Rare as fuck.
>have a good time
Mostly agreed.

>inb4 stoner
I occasionally smoke with friends. Wake up the next day with no aftereffects and do my business. Healthier, cheaper and more fun than alcohol. It's scary to see that most people still have a middle-school bullshit tier drug knowledge.
>>
>>35748351

Do you guys get brain fog the day after smoking?

It's the only reason why I want to stop. I feel a lot quicker and more nimble when I don't smoke, and I'm a pre-med student so school is a priority. But the destress of smoking helps a lot too.
>>
>>35749435
just don't go to bed stoned. That works for me.
>>
>>35747877
You're part of the reason why no one else gets to have a good time.
>>
>>35747797
Tried it once expecting a fun workout. Was one of the worst workouts I ever had
>>
my gym buddy did it 5x per week before workouts in college.

he said it helped him, very zoned into the workout.

we stopped lifting because he didn't want to get too big. hmm
>>
File: 1442068826574.jpg (135KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1442068826574.jpg
135KB, 800x600px
>>35749435
>>35750059

I smoke about 0.1g before bed every night for chronic (pun) insomnia. I've never had a brain fog. Is it like when you take diphemhydramine at night? I could see being out of it the next day if I smoked a half oz to my self tho.

I'd suggest experimenting with microdosing if you're having issues the following day. It takes surprisingly little mj to get high, too many stupid kids are aiming for potato levels of retarded.

Pic is 100% sorta related.
>>
>>35749435

don't go to sleep stoned, anon
>>
>tfw can't find weed

fuck dude, you'd think dealers would want money
>>
>>35747797

My lifts go through the roof when im stoned. I don't feel the burn so I can always do like 5 - 7+ more reps than usual.
>>
>>35750165
i sleep stoned every night
>>
>>35750084
They don't need your money, man.

They need drug dependant losers they can trust.

t. dealer
>>
>>35749435
I do, one of the reasons I stopped, but I'll start again to do cardio and sleep. If I go back to wake & bake I'll stop entirelly. Fucking brainfog plus depression is the death of being a useful human being.
>>
File: pawnstars.jpg (67KB, 540x509px) Image search: [Google]
pawnstars.jpg
67KB, 540x509px
>>35747877
>I fell for the weed is bad meme/I smoked weed and it didn't work for me, so that means it's bad for everyone

Weed is one of those things that people need to experiment with in order to find out if it works for them or not, retards like you need to shut the fuck up and let other people make their own opinions

>Cure social anxiety
>Enhance perception to insanely high levels
>Mind blowing orgasms
>Ignore mental pain during workouts
>Entire new circle of friends

Pick 5 you cuck
>>
DUDE
>>
>>35747807
ya friend likes to smoke then go on runs. he says it helps him zone out on the run and think about other shit. personally i don't for cardio but occasionally for lifting. usually only on easy days but i can't on heavy days, personally.
>>
DUDE
>>
>>35747877
It turns me into a zombie. I can barely talk when I smoke. I just completely shut down, it's not pleasant. Is that normal?
>>
File: Untitled.png (632KB, 710x698px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
632KB, 710x698px
>tfw have no self control once I start smoking
actually I can't really do any drug in moderation
>>
>>35751238
Happens to me too dude
>>
Post workout highs are always better
>lift
>sauna
>bake
It's like being on another planet
>>
>>35751270
Why's it happen? Are we just more sensitive to shit?
>>
>>35751262
I would fuck the cocaine after chick
>>
>>35751238
I tend to get quiet when i smoke too, though i don't completely shut down. Maybe if you smoke more and get used to the effects of weed you'll be able to have a good time.
>>
>>35751311
Maybe but I can drink 5 shots of Vodka and be fine but something about weed just makes me feel anxious and sad
>>
>>35751315
I smoked almost every weekend in high school during senior year. I kept thinking it would eventually get better but it never did.
>>
>>35751315
Idk man I smoked for 7 years and the effects for me never changed lol matter of fact they got worse for me as I smoked more
>>
OP's pic looks like a llama.
>>
>>35747935
How do you manage that? I fall asleep instantly.
>>
>>35747797
If I have too much it gets me really anxious/paranoid and I don't like leaving the house.

I also get "hangovers" from weed (especially edibles) which have the potential to turn the next day into a fucking stupidly tiring and irritable experience.
>>
>>35748351
I hate when people use alcohol as an example for this.
The only reason it's so much more destructive is because it's legal, and so many more people use it. Of course the stats of overdose are going to be higher. This is not just in comparison to weed
>>
>>35750315
420 blaze it faggot, I smoke weed erryday. Don't give a SHIT!
>>
>>35747797
Sure, if you're a weak DYEL fag who lifts bitch weight.

Legal RC stimulant masterrace checking in
>>
>>35751238
Yup same here. Tried smoking more like a lot of people say to see if it would help, but it only just got worse. I ended up just smoking by myself since I would have really bad anxiety when in the presence of others.

Also I never knew how some people were able to smoke so much throughout the day and be able to function. When I smoked, especially in the mornings I was pretty much useless the entire day. I suppose everyones just different.
>>
File: 1435560439312.jpg (34KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1435560439312.jpg
34KB, 292x257px
>>35747820
This is actually hilarious because I had Green Crack last week and my bro and I smoked a fat bowl and I made some PR's.
Weed gets me focused and hyped as shit.
>>
>>35747797
>smoking anything for any reason
>pretending you're 'fit'
Are you really this dumb?
>>
>>35751650
>overdose
>weed

Pick one.
>>
>>35747877
psychosis and a good time pls
>>
>smoke a blunt
>blood pressure low as fuck now
>deadlift two plates
>pass out from low blood pressure
>fall and hit lower head/neck on equipment close by
>cant walk properly for 18 months

NOPE
>>
>tfw smoke myself stupid everytime
>ftw even potheads tell me smokeing shouldnt be my thing
>>
File: 2009_Undisputed_3_100.jpg (132KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
2009_Undisputed_3_100.jpg
132KB, 800x533px
>>35753268
That should teach you fucking drug addict
>>
>>35747797
not as pre-workout necessarily, but between sets for vasodilation and faster recovery.

dabs are preferable.. or those hash oil pens

>>35747807
>>35747820
>>35747880
>having never done it, i can safely say it has nothing to offer

pussy-ass faggots

actually try lifting while high once...

it doesn't impede your lifts at all.

increases mind muscle connection, helps you push through to get one more rep, makes the workout feel awesome

it is the way to lift.
>>
Did leg day high yesterday. I got into full autism mode and did a lot of work in consequence, but I felt really uncomfortable. 6/10 experience, it worked but it wasn't nice.
>>
>>35747797
No because my workout is structured so that every training day has something at high intensity and the chances to fuck up are too high (no pun intended)
>>
>>35747797
yeah
and when you're at it suck a couple of dicks as well for an extra testosterone boost
fucking fagot
>>
>>35747797
if you can workout high and think your getting a serious workout, you are not getting a serious workout.
>>
>>35754243
you're*
>>
>>35747877
>mfw I get psychosis from weed

It also makes me paranoid as fuck, which is a less rare side effect

Fuck off retard stoners claiming weed is so natural and good and no side effects.
>>
i've lifted enough times high to know that i can't go full intensity. the workout always suffers marginally or a lot. i can only go 80-90% roughly speaking

but sometimes i make plans to hang out with people and just get high and still need/want to hit the gym after. so i do it
>>
>>35747797

Did it once, had shit focus. I decided its fundamentally stupid to impair your mental capacities while working with weights that could potentially kill you.
>>
>>35747797
As an Olympic lifter, I feel like lifting high would be suicide. GOAT for post workout recovery, though.
>>
>tfw smoking too much fukken loud lately LMAO dis shit crunk niggah!!
>>
>>35756134
noted thanky sir
>>
>>35751650
>The only reason it's so much more destructive is because it's legal
Yeah, prohibition was an idyllic utopia.
>>
>>35755872
This
>>
>>35747797
Any kind of mind altering substance is a hindrance, even more so if it makes you drowsy.

Limit yourself to resting days at best
>>
File: thegreat.jpg (86KB, 800x536px) Image search: [Google]
thegreat.jpg
86KB, 800x536px
I smoke but not that often. Mainly because often when I'm high I'll start to stress about subjects I wouldnt stress about sober. How to prevent this? Sometime this happens, sometimes it doesnt. Maybe weed isnt meant for me. But masturbating/having sex while high is something I'll never get tired of.

But back to the subject. I went to gym once high. I dont know why I did it, but it happened. I was so fucking lost there until I put some groovy songs on my headphones. Damn after that I just literally danced all over the place doing isolating fag excercises on the machines (normally I stay away from them) but they were easy and felt fun. I also sang along my songs and people looked me with genuine smiles (I didnt make much noice but I was so in the zone). After workout I went to the sauna and talked with an elderly man for like 30min about the greatness of the ex Soviet Union (and I'm not even from Russia nor do I really think it was that great) but had a good time. Wouldn't do it again tho.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.