[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you get any STD's from kissing /fit/? I kissed about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: noodles1.jpg (168KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
noodles1.jpg
168KB, 500x375px
Can you get any STD's from kissing /fit/?

I kissed about 30 girls last night in the club cos there were some raunchy games going on. Feeling pretty gross now though.

Also, I know this isn't a health board anymore but fuck it.
>>
Yup. You're lifs over m8
>>
Shit m8. You're fucked
>>
>>35716582
Yeah herpes is the main one I'm worried about. Already got the HPV jab.
>>
>>35716535
You technically could contract a blood-transmitted disease if you have little injuries in your mouth, or so I read.
>>
>>35716535
>kiss girl
>feel gross
/fit/
>>
>>35716535
Herpes. You can also get chlamydia of the throat apparently too. Also if they had a cut in their mouth or mouth herpes, you could contract all kinds of blood diseases.

ur fukked m8.
>>
>>35716633
Kek'd
>>
>>35716535
>kissing girls

Fucking faggot get out of my board
>>
>>35716618
the herpes you get on your lip is pretty common and not an issue at all, It will only be annoying every time it comes back (you'll have to buy expensive patches)
Nothing to do with the herpes on your dick that you can't contract by kissing.
Also this >>35716633
>>
You caught the gay OP
>>
>>35716535
Mono for sure, the rest is like 50/50.
>>
>>35716727
Yeah but most people can only get it once so it's good to get out of the way

When I got it my throat almost completely closed up and I couldn't eat for a week. Also my girlfriend dumped me because she thought it meant I cheated on her though I hadn't. Pretty shitty time desu
>>
>>35716678
Ahh good stuff. Should I get tested for oral herpes then?
>>
>>35716678
This fucking guy.
He goes in every STD thread and tries to pass off mouth herpes as normal because he has it himself. Fuck off, retarded.
OP, probably nothing, can't hurt to get tested for whore mouth tho ;)
>>
COOTIES
O
O
T
I
E
S
>>
>>35716535
why don't you just go out and get your throat fucked
>>
>>35716796
No, because they don't matter and no one gives a shit. The only inconvenience is that they're slightly itchy. They go away on their own.
>>
>>35716633
Ahahakekekekek
>>
>>35716863
Fuck off "herpes is normal" guy
Story time (herpfag wont believe this because it's convenient for him not to)
>work at Fortune 500 finance company
>one guy at our office is amazing at his job
>nice to everyone
>big bosses like him
>but!
>you guessed it, he has mouth herpes
>obviously not severe, but every single time he had a breakout, he basically had to hide.
>everybody gossiped about it like children (not that I particularly approved, but it did happen)
>he never got promotions, seemed like he always knew he was never even considered
>because of the herpes

I don't know if "herpes is okay" fag is poor/extremely low class/not from the USA, but to be in any good social circles it's critical to not have whore mouth. I don't know what this fucking guy is on about.
>>
>>35716796
Literally almost everybody in the world has the mouth herpes virus unless they're kissless virgins. Depends on luck whether it activates and fucks your shit for some days at a time or not.
>>
>>35716895
Scientifically disproven. Stop posting
>>
>>35716888

This is true, it's modern day leprosy. I have a group leader who has herpes, luckily he grows a beard to hide it. When it breaks out though he takes time off. Once you get herpes you have to plan your life around it, and it's very hard to move up in the world when people see that you have it.
>>
>>35716895
20-45% depending on what part of the world

fuck off whore mouth
>>
>>35716914
I would go quite as far as to compare it to leprosy, but it is certainly the 2016 version of the scarlet letter.

People WILL judge you. The only people who will tell you any different actually have herpes lel
>>
File: image[1].jpg (353KB, 888x800px) Image search: [Google]
image[1].jpg
353KB, 888x800px
>make out with 10 girls one night out
>wake up with some shit around my mouth
>lasts for weeks
>fuckmyfuckinglifegottabeherpes.flac
>suddenly it's gone
>hasn't come back (been 6 months)
>mfw
>>
>>35716962
They'll be back. They always come back.
>>
>>35716535
>I know this isn't a health board anymore
it really should be. Why'd they get rid of health? Health is important
>>
File: YeahOkayWhatever.gif (3MB, 350x245px) Image search: [Google]
YeahOkayWhatever.gif
3MB, 350x245px
>>35716535

> kissing girls
>>
>>35717131
Because powerlifters get butt mad when people discuss bodyweight or cardio or skin care
They actually tried to change it to just "lifting" to alleviate that, but everyone knows that's blatantly retarded.
>I think it's also because "sexual health" was being used as a blanket excuse to bypass normal blueboard rules.
>>
>>35716962
Cant get rid of herpes, you have it for life.

>exgf's mom had mouth herpes
>gave her dauhgter mouth herpes
>gave her first son mouth herpes
>gave her second son mouth herpes

>tfw the dad did not have herpes
>>
>>35716888
it is normal to have the virus because it's so prevalent.

Everybody "has" herpes but not everybody manifests the symptoms.
>>
>>35717354
See:>>35716918
>>
>>35717354
If you consider intelligence, the bell curve, we know that about 30 is "just can barely breathe" and 100 is "average."
Now consider that ~50% of people are between "just can barely breathe" and average.
50%
>1 out of every 2 people you meet is between "just can barely breathe" and normal
So yeah, it's completely normal to be a total fucking idiot.
>>
>>35717392
the measure of having or not having the virus is more precise (simple yes or no) than the measure of intelligence (varying factors and the fact that what is considered as "intelligence" varies from time to time.)

Bad analogy
>>
>>35717413
I was only making the point that
>just because something is normal does not mean it's okay
I just tried to pepper in there that the other poster was stupid for not already knowing so. Bad rhetoric.
>>
>>35716888
I can't believe the shit you retards come up with, I know a lot of successful adults who get cold-sores. My friends dad is a successful dentist with mouth herpes and nobody tried to stop him on his way up because of some "whore mouth" bullshit
>>
>>35717475
My friends dad is an award winning virologist and he says the opposite of that
(Stroking my 9x6)
>>
>>35717475
Look, if I were actually going to attack the substance of your argument, I would start with the fact that you -apparently- know "plenty of successful adults with cold sores."
And so just based on the fact that you're so intimate with the demographic, I can guess that you have some significant bias in your argument that herpes won't get in your way of being successful.
I could also bring up that I said it was more difficult to advance, not that you just hit a complete stonewall (like in your strawman)
But I won't, because you're a dumbfuck and you have herpes (2 different things there buddy. Don't go off saying I said you're stupid BECAUSE you have herpes.) Yes people stare.
>>
>>35716535
Your only option is to call them all and ask them about their sexual history.

Also stream it.
>>
>>35717475
you have the herpes too don't you?
>>
>>35716888

thank you
>>
>>35716535
>Can you get any STD's from kissing /fit/?

herpes (the common kind)

also, if both the girl and you have open sores or bleeding wounds in your mouths, you might theoretically contract some other disease that she has. but this is extremely unlikely - you might as well worry about getting struck by lightning while kissing a girl.
>>
>>35716535
>Can you get any STD's from kissing /fit/?
No you get the gay from kissing /fit/
>>
>>35716618
90% of all people have Oral herpes.
You most likely already carry a stain of it.
There is nothing to worry about if you already have it.

Source:
https://umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/condition/herpes-simplex-virus
>>
>>35718909
>social judgment
>more limited opportunities
No problem! Your disgusting leper lips are yours alone to see :^)
>>
File: keep calm.png (236KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
keep calm.png
236KB, 600x800px
>>35719064
Do you have any sources to support that this is an actual problem in society or are you just shitposting anecdotal 'evidence'?

Why would something that literally the majority of the global population has be a social stigma?

I wouldn't know if its an actual issue in the workplace because I run my own home business. Also home gym master race so I don't go out much.
>>
Aids has been shown to show up in saliva of those with open sores or cuts inside their mouth which 65% of the population have. Go get tested, mate.
>>
>>35719171
It's not an issue other than image.
If you don't care what other people think of you, then anything is fine.
So now, since we are obsessed with defining the norm, well assume that caring what other people think is "the norm" since we knows humans are social creatures. That is to say: we decay mentally and die without social interaction.
This is a disease that is transmitted only through things that require you're own judgment initially.
>should I kiss this person
>should I use this chapstick I found
>can I just smoke this random blunt at a concert
This disease main and only symptom is a painful and obvious mark on your face.
You have a disease which shows you lack social judgement or knowledge ON YOUR FACE. This has societal implications whether you like it or not.
Of course in your case, you're not trying to build a career in finance where you meet with clients and social image is extremely important. You just withdraw to your home gym and computer nbd.
So you can say you don't care, that's just fine, but people notice for sure.
>a majority of people have it
A majority of people are poor, but im not. And girls and friends and society in general treats me mucheck better for it.

Oh and by the way, "a majority of people" doesn't apply when you're in a successfull industry, because a "majority" of people never get to work there at all. Either nobody I worked with EVER had it, or they hid with vacation when they did like that other guy said.
>>
File: LbHAtRL.jpg (347KB, 570x858px) Image search: [Google]
LbHAtRL.jpg
347KB, 570x858px
>>35716535
Get tested for cooties ASAP m8

I once held a girl's hand and I've never recovered since. I should've asked if she was tested.. But I didn't
Don't make the same mistake as me, get tested and get rid of it before it progresses to stage 2, as soon as you start having feelings it's game over.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.