[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have nowhere to turn but /fit/.. My 3 friends got in brawl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1433337074001.png (593KB, 1185x1029px) Image search: [Google]
1433337074001.png
593KB, 1185x1029px
I have nowhere to turn but /fit/..
My 3 friends got in brawl with immigrants.(Nothing serious though, few punches here and there)
I was there but did not participate, instead grabbed my mate and told them to run, so we did.
if I get interrogated can I get out hands free without giving up my friends?
I understand not /fit/ related but I have nowhere else to turn
>>
Lol fcking dumb, say u didnt see anything.
>>
>>35715962
But there were nearby cameras who recorded us fleeing from scene.
can I say an obvious bullshit like that?
>>
>>35715946
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc
>>
>>35715984
Duh, u heard something going on and ran,didnt see what it was but didnt want to get involved
>>
>>35716004
But I was looking at it, I ran towards mate to grab him and get him out of there(Camera may or may not have recorded this) but there were witnesses
I didn't hit any of them.
>>
>>35716019
Dude relax holy shit. You are fine
>>
>>35715946
Quit being a pussy. Deny seeing hearing smelling tasting anything. In my experience you convict yourself by admitting. I got off on one misdemeanor and two felony charges by pleading the fifth. But I'm still a felon lol fuck it face tattoos here I come
>>
>>35716019
>>35715984
>>35715946
>cops ask you question
>you tell them you don't want to be interviewed without a lawyer present
>they repeat the question
>they (pretend to) get mad at you
>they tell you that your friends already admitted everything
>repeat ad infinitum

There is literally nothing to gain from speaking with police, unless YOU want something from them.
>>
>>35716026
I'm just a good student with no prior criminal record, not even a car fine.
I just don't want to end up with criminal record..
>>35716029
If they find out they're in same class as me and I still say that I don't remember their names isn't that punishable for giving false report?
>>
File: Kommandant TR-8R.jpg (272KB, 1600x1013px) Image search: [Google]
Kommandant TR-8R.jpg
272KB, 1600x1013px
>>35715946
>Not fighting them for the glory of mother europe

pathetic senpai
>>
ask your solicitor you fucking idiot
>>
>>35715946
the ones fighting, and not caught on camera, obviously weren't your friends.
you saw a situation getting hairy, and a friend of yours in there too, grabbed him and run.
you don't know/didn't recognize anybody else, if anybody asks you were scared as fuck.
>>
>>35716062
Both of these problems are solved by giving no report. Cops can't give you a criminal record, judges do. Unless you admit to something, which you will if you let them interview you on their terms.
>>
>>35716075
What if there were cameras and witnesses?
But it was some kind of bloody-fight
Just a punch or two here and there. do police pour in resources in such investigations?
>>
>>35716090
Depends on your country, but in most countries that accepted refugees, violent crime against them is THE top priority at the moment.
>>
>>35716090
a punch up against immigrants, in Europe, right now?
meh, maybe if drugs were involved or weapons came out.
>>
>>35716104
They're not refugees from Syria, they're just immigrants.. my country did not accept Syrians
>>
>>35715946
>I understand not /fit/ related
>still posts anyway
Leave. Do you not have any other friends to ask?
>>
>>35716048
This
>>
>>35716104
Leftists and bankers ruining everything as usual.
>>
>>35716113
danmark ???
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/adv/16716018
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.