[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a former anorexic brah anything pics are from age 15/16

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: picisto-20151130122747-276756.jpg (284KB, 898x898px) Image search: [Google]
picisto-20151130122747-276756.jpg
284KB, 898x898px
Ask a former anorexic brah anything

pics are from age 15/16 when I was sickest until age 23. From around 17-20 I was a stoner and still didn't eat much, top right pic is where the lifting started and my progress from then
>>
>>35712977
thanks man, that's inspirational. I'm on the same track out of that shit, I hope that I can get to where you are.
>>
>>35712977
Great progress brah. impressive back
>>
>>35712977
Absolute beginner here,What did you do to gain weight, hungry skeleton here.
>>
>>35713077
This pls
>>
>>35712977
were you worried bout your protruding rib cage? I have a similar rib cage to yours and I was really worried what it would look like when I cut

Similar to you, I was about 130 when I started, 200 now at 6'1, not as sick cunt as you are tho. Good shit.

>>35713077
1/2gomad 4 meals a day w/ snacks, don't bother eating clean, if you have a hard time keeping on weigh
>>
>>35713077
fucking eat. It's simple.
>>
>>35712977
Mirin progress, what are your stats?
>>
>>35713033
You will make it brah, just gotta endure the rough and stay positive throughout it all. If I could go back I would force myself into a positive mindset (I do it all the time now when I'm having a bad day) because a lot of the time I was miserable

>>35713045
>>35713118
Ty brahs. In the pics, top left probably 80-90lbs, 5'4", bottom pics I was 5'5-5'6, 144lbs. Probably stunted my growth from not eating but fuk it brehs.

I'm currently about 160-170lbs after bulkan pretty hard since the Summer, best lifts so far are:
3x3 pause bench: 100kg
3x5 squat: 170kg
1x3 DL: 180kg
3x5 OHP: 62.5kg

Not sure what these are in pounds. I get told by my PL gymbrah that I have really good leverages and should compete. He said if he was my height he'd bulk up hard and compete but I value my physique too much

>>35713077
>>35713097
Eat a lot, if you can't eat make a mass gaining shake (PB, oats, protein powder/mass gainer, and so on). Track your calories for at least for a while using myfitnesspal and a food scale to make sure you're eating enough every day to gain. I've only had trouble gaining weight once I reach like 15% bf where I just buy chocolate milk to bring me to a surplus

>>35713108
Never really thought about it, only thing I got worried about was my abs got way too thick from cable crunches and all the deadlifts and squats. My chest isn't that great so I was paranoid about looking weird
>>
Also my best advice would be:

If you're planning any type of transformation, don't put your life on hold for the gym. Don't go "cocoon mode". For a while the gym made me reclusive, I wouldn't go out or even eat with my family because I was tracking my macros too closely.

You want fitness to enrich your life and not hold you back. Just a thought for anyone who has an obsessive nature like me
>>
>>35713224
Those lifts seem pretty achievable, and I wouldn't worry too much about height, you look great regardless.

How long lifting, and natty?
>>
>>35713420
Thank you bro. Yeah I'm natty, I was actually about to jump on test enthate and dbol at one point but I couldn't find anywhere to get my blood work done to do it sensibly.

In the end I got paranoid about fucking up my health and didn't bother. I'm glad I didn't, I just want this to be a hobby more than anything and not the only thing I value in life
>>
>>35713254
Thanks again, man.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.