[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if I just flex really hard for a long time, wouldn't that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: lionel11_zps95060eec[1].jpg (80KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
lionel11_zps95060eec[1].jpg
80KB, 720x960px
if I just flex really hard for a long time, wouldn't that basically be the same thing as lifting weights?
>>
>>35712745
it seems to have worked for that chap
>>
>>35712756
i know right?

i feel like black people don't even count though, black people are always shredded
>>
File: Louie_cuCK.webm (3MB, 1165x720px) Image search: [Google]
Louie_cuCK.webm
3MB, 1165x720px
>>35712770
LITTLE
>>
>>35712770
that's because they value athleticism
it's not their genetics it's their mindset
>>
>>35712807
no it's their genetics
>>
>>35712770
Africans Americans are actually the most overweight demographic in the world, with half of all African Americans being reported as obese and a quarter of African American women being reported as morbidly obese.
All that soul food ain't good for you
>>
>>35712822
See >>35712825
They have fatass genetics.
>>
>>35712770

>I have never actually met any black people irl

Most black brahs are fat or skinnyfat like most wnite brahs. The ones that aren't even if they don train are that way because they don't lead sedentary lives (they play sports like football, basketball etx;, are active, dance in clubs every other night), and don't eat shit like pizza, chips, whatever (a *lot* of chicken, fish, veggies, rice, all homecooked meals etc).
>>
>>35712807
>>35712822
You're both right. Slave breeding and a mindset they can one day be millionaire athletes. It's why there's such a disparity between the black rich and poor with little middle class
>>
>>35712842

From experience in the suburbs of major cities like LA, New York, and London there is a sizeable black middle class who go to the same colleges/universities as their white friends and work at the same firms as graduates. But yeah in smaller cities and towns the black population can be mainly blue collar/working class.
>>
>>35712842
So what you're saying is I can employ black people with hopes and dreams of being millionaire athletes, and exploit their desire to succeed to further my business? Why would anyone hire white people?
>>
>>35712745
Look up "isometric training."

Also burn this thread, it's infected.
>>
In the U.S. Army they teach us that I'd you ever get taken hostage for a very long time, flexing for along time like you're describing can help preserve muscle , but I doubt it builds it
>>
>>35712925

My black friends who work, work really fucking hard. They're incredibly focused and spemd3 every waking minute on how they will make it. I know dudes who've gone from shitholes to rooftop apartments in LA & London.

My black friends who don't work will literally just sit at home in social housing all day smoking weed and drinking saying a job isn't for them. Not really any difference between them and 4chan NEETs to be fair.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.