[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that the media collectively pretends Hollywood actors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: ns.jpg (258KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ns.jpg
258KB, 1920x1080px
Why is it that the media collectively pretends Hollywood actors don't roid?

This is something you NEVER see brought up in the mainstream, despite the fact that it's the only explanation for most of these transformations.

I think part of the problem is these guys get "natty" physiques using steroids so most people don't think anything of it. Most of the public is just completely illiterate when it comes to the amount of work involved in becoming a big guy.
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 458x390px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 458x390px
>>35707620
>why do Jews lie?
>>
>>35707620
Is there any field where the public respects the hard work people put in? Science is scoffed at and dismissed with anecdotes. Big guys are assumed to just be blasting 2g and only working arms. Pro athletes just have good genetics. Fuck normies desu, they want to feel like they could do what others do if they just tried for a week/were lucky.
>>
>>35707620
Because they don't test for it and therefore its just their word vs someone elses word. Its not like in a sport where there is some testing for it because of the competitive advantages it may or may not give you.

The media also pretends that half of these "stars" aren't just coked up whores, until one of them does something that can't be swept under the rug and then its good ole pretend rehab time.

In the end though, part of it is exactly what you said. To the average movie goer the natural body in your picture is way better then the roided out one. And all they do is get to that level with them.

Many people will take shortcuts, look at Zyzz and he is reaching mythical folklore status on here but everybody knows he roided.
>>
>>35707620

i actually think even the "media" aka the dumb kuck journalists dont know anything about steroids so they think its normal when Mark Wahlberg puts on 30 pounds of muscle in 3 months

they aslso dont care cause its another story they can sell and make money off
>>
>>35707698

>its just their word vs someone elses word

lol ... everyone can show them scientifically that theres simply a physical limit to muscle growth and that the numbers the actors themselves are impossible to achieve under every biological law in the books

therefore they must be taking steroids .. its a simple conclusion

http://www.menshealth.com/mark-wahlberg-i-ate-12-meals-day-while-training-pain-gain

are you telling me this MEN'S HEALTH Article is in anyway accurate?

>40 pounds in 2 months
>>
>>35707726
See > >>35707671 & >>35707702

The public is fucking stupid and ignorant about roids. You see it in facebook comments and images. And without real proof the public will generally still believe said "star or Athlete" cause they look up to them.

Look at the shit last year with "deflate gate". Let's say your tom brady and in your lifetime you have thown as many footballs as him, hundreds of thousands, maybe millions. Your telling me he doesn't notice when balls are 3-4 lbs less in pressure? Stop fucking kidding yourself. But it became a case of he said vs nfl said and no fan of his would admit shit (and frankly I didn't care honestly).

But people (and the media) want to believe due to stupid reasons (oh he's my hero) or for financial reasons (looks good on the cover of men's health).
>>
File: 1425419200942.gif (2MB, 380x340px) Image search: [Google]
1425419200942.gif
2MB, 380x340px
>>35707620
Hollywood actors are almost all puny why on earth would you think they roid

>H-Hugh Jackman

If you honestly think you need roids for that you should an hero
>>
>>35707782
Why not?
You need to be jacked in 1 year for this role you go on roids.
>>
>>35707782
I would slightly disagree. Its not that he needed them to achieve the body. He did however need them to achieve the body in the time frame in which he did it.
>>
>>35707790
>be any non-whale sized non skeletal male
>lift for a year and cut to low bodyfat

Hollywood "jacked" body achieved

Stop trying to justify your own shittiness with
>waaaah everyone is on gear but me ;_;
>>
>>35707800
>timeframe

15 years? Are you a literal retard?
>>
>>35707620

>steroids vs more steroids

Ftfy
>>
>>35707839
>Actors don't lose and gain weight for roles
>Ever
>>
>>35707726
Most people don't care about science. That's it.
>>
it's not a direct competition so it's not EVIL CHEATING
>>
>>35707903
This desu.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.