[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does smoking(tobacco of course, I'm not some suburban American

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Does smoking(tobacco of course, I'm not some suburban American teenager) kill gains?
>>
>>35705845
Obviously.
>>
What the fuck do you think?
>>
nope. anyone who disagrees post studies.

they will fuck up your cardiovascular system your lungs, and kill you, but not your gains.
>>
>>35705915
This.
>>
You trade off slight physical gains for moderate social gains.
>>
>>35705915

>Thinking that gimping your respiratory and cardiovascular systems won't, at a bare minimum, reduce the intensity you're capable of maintaining in the gym, even assuming fucking up your cardiovascular doesn't directly neg your recovery and muscle growth

Senpai please, you're gonna have to step it up.
>>
http://www.timesofisrael.com/quitting-smoking-may-make-you-stronger-israeli-study-says/
>>
>>35706085
>israeli study
>current year
>listening to jew science
>>
>>35706131
But Jews run the tobbacco companies.

So what's their plan with this?
>>
>>35706056
>no study

thx for playing bro

>>35706085
that's a study on how quitting smoking improves your gains, not how smoking kills your gains. try again.
>>
>>35706140
Israeli jews hate North american jews.
>>
>>35706175
>quit smoking
>get amazing gains
>start smoking again
>quit smoking again
>get amazing gains again
Holy shit
>>
File: 1401850536392.jpg (13KB, 407x333px) Image search: [Google]
1401850536392.jpg
13KB, 407x333px
>>35705915
>they will kill you but not your gains
>>
>>35706175

Did you need to read a study to tell you that wiping your ass removes shit before you started doing that, too?

Studies proving the negative impact of cigarettes on respiratory and cardiovascular functions are so ubiquitous and well-known that linking any ITT would be redundant. It is not in doubt that those systems suffer from smoking. Choosing not to take up a cautious presumption that gimping these vital systems will, more likely than not, have a broad impact on you that is likely to negatively affect whatever you're trying to achieve in terms of performance or looks is plainly irrational. You're not being intellectual, you're being a "no study no care" autist with an attitude unfit for functioning in real life.

It's the proposition that fucking up your body's handling of air and blood WON'T fuck with your gains that can plainly be discarded as laughable until a conclusive study is linked, not the other way around.
>>
>>35706218

>Smoke cigs
>Get cancer and die
>Doesn't matter, my gains will live on forever
>>
>>35705845
Smoke half a pack a day. Zero fucks.
I lift because it feels good. I smoke because it feels good.
Same with reading and eating well. Feels good.
>>
>>35705915

all it took was a 2 second google search
fuck outta here

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17609255
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3514468/
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.