[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Does no fap help with gains in any way? If so, how can I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1448242656306.gif (1MB, 255x231px) Image search: [Google]
1448242656306.gif
1MB, 255x231px
>Does no fap help with gains in any way?

If so, how can I quit my sinful ways for good
>>
>>35704585

I've read somewhere that masturbating a lot can make your body more resistant to testosterone, but not sure if it is true. I would say never to masturbate before hitting the gym though, I always feel weak after ejaculating.
>>
You don't need to do no fap, but I would advise you to save your nut until after the gym. The extra sexual tension helps me with my lifts. And then after if I'm still feeling a nut I go ahead and do it.
>>
>>35704646
But wouldn't you agree that constant sexual tension would mean id be at peak physical t all times.
>>
>>35704585
Man I will tell you something.
(1)Look at when you fap and ejaculate... look at how much semen comes out, quite some milliliters of fluid. Now, the semen is not just any old liquid, it has fucking sperm in it which is a mega complex cell, and in youre ( now) ejaculated semen there are millions and millions of these COMPLEX cells.
If you fap every day you are constantly removing these complex cells that your bdy used so much energy ( about 30%) to fucking make.
(2) The thing is not even in the lift muthafucka, how can you call yourself a man when you resolve to the pitiful act of ''wanking''? What is it that you need? You need your 5 seconds of enjoyment in preference to a dignified and clean lifestyle.?

Get your shit together, I know others will tell you otherwise like nfap is good and healthy and shit ( not on /fit neceserily, but outside), but think more than that, and don't listen to them, the world is filled with luciferian thought.

Stay clean muthafucka I believe in you.
>>
>>35704693

Not necessarily. Better to always check the data there's about test cycle on no fap before making assumptions.
>>
File: 1423184659759.jpg (39KB, 350x463px) Image search: [Google]
1423184659759.jpg
39KB, 350x463px
>>35704708
>>
Speaking from personal experience, yes. Boxers like Mohammad Ali would go on NoFap for months before his fights.
>>
>>35704708
Shit I'm going to fap right now because of this. I can increase my tdee by 30% just from fapping. If I fap 3 times that's almost a 100% increase. I'm gonna be shredded!!
>>
File: 1451432124587.gif (2MB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
1451432124587.gif
2MB, 200x193px
>>35704708

>>>/x/

*Tips fedora*
>>
Thanks alot m8, Didnt know that.
All the more reason to quit for good!

>>35704858
I got 300% increase

>fap 2 often
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.