[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2 Free Quest Bars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: Quest-Bar-brownie-_1_.jpg (35KB, 450x194px) Image search: [Google]
Quest-Bar-brownie-_1_.jpg
35KB, 450x194px
Not trying to shill Quest bars but at the price of free you can't complain.

Quest recently changed their recipe and are giving out 2 bars for free for feedback. You just need address and email and you can opt out of future Quest emails right there.

http://www.questnutrition.com/recipe-feedback/social

Thought you guys might be interested. You can verify this is legit from their Facebook etc.
>>
>>35704314
Free bump for free goods. Thanks familio
>>
>>35704314
What are "net carbs"?
>>
Hmh yummy I've been eating these for yeaaaars. You guys should totally try them out! They helped me build a lot of muscle and lose belly fat at the same time too! Thanks for sharing!
>>
File: gat.gif (999KB, 250x181px) Image search: [Google]
gat.gif
999KB, 250x181px
tfw live in eastern europe
>>
>>35704332
>>35704349
pls go
>>
>>35704341
carbs including indigestible ones, i.e. fibre
>>
>>35704349
Yeah, I really like them too.
It tastes like real chocolate brownies, but it's good for you. Plus when it's free*, it doesn't hurt to try them, am I right?

*terms and conditions apply
>>
>>35704314
Is there a way I can jew it and get more than 2bars?
>>
>>35704368
Sorry, supposed to be excluding not including.
IE:

Total carbs - Fibre = Net carbs
>>
Shit this is legit
>tfw ausfag and customs will probably Jew my bars away from me
>>
>>35704380

I ordered 2 from a separate IP, email, and device to my parents house. You're just limited by the number of addresses and emails you have.
>>
Never actually had a quest bar so I'm kind of excited to try them out. Have been thinking about getting a couple of them so this seems like a good start to try them out.
>>
>>35704393
Thx brah
>>
>Eating Quest Bars
>Not getting paid for doing so
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>35704380
PRO FUCKING TIPS for any free offer like this ever:

Intentionally misspell your street address. It will get past their system and the mailman will get it to you A-OK in most cases.

Want more? Change up your street name! Live on Johnson Street? Change it to Johnson Road, Johnson Ave, Johnson drive, etc. As long as the zip code and name is the same you'll get your shit 95% of the time.

Add in bullshit second lines to your address. 'Building A', 'suite 1', etc.

Get your house number off by one. Keep your name right and your mailman will get your shit to you.

Need email addresses? Search for 'mailinator' for no registration disposable ones. Or if you have fucking gmail you can use

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
And so on if you want it in your inbox or whatever.

Need IPs? Look up open web proxies or free VPNs to change your IP.

You're all welcome, fuckers.
>>
File: dindin.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
dindin.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
Bump for my fitizens.
>>
>>35704579

Or you could not be a fat shit and just enjoy two quest bars as a nice free treat
>>
File: image.png (532KB, 704x623px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
532KB, 704x623px
>>35704579
This is why communism will never work
>>
>>35704314
Thanks anon. I like Quest bars, low cal/carb protein bars are something we've needed for a while. But they're expensive AF, even if you order online, so I don't buy them much. Free is good though.
>>
>>35704579
>Get your house number off by one. Keep your name right and your mailman will get your shit to you.
bro I just got my neighbor's mail yesterday. And they had the address right too.

Good tips though, I'll try some of them.
>>
Thank fampai, just ordered mine
>>
>>35704880
That fucking dog looks with disapproval for such a shite meal.
>>
File: image.jpg (777KB, 1408x1408px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
777KB, 1408x1408px
Wow, 20g of protein? Let's just check out these ingredients:
>isomalto-oligosaccharides
>natural flavor
>sucralose
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
I eat 4 of them per week. They're awesome.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough GOAT
>>
Thank you. Ordered like 12 of them. All you need is a different email.
>>
>>35705266
Nothing is wrong with isomalto-oligosaccharides you retard
>>
>>35705329

I've thought of this but scared they'll see 6 orders going to single address and cancel them all.
>>
I've read on different forums that nobody got them ,they did that same giveaway few years ago
>>
>>35704880
>Diet soda
wouldnt want those extra 150cals on a cheat day hhuh
>>
>>35704314
hey thanks anon. in for my bars
>>
>>35704314
I wish they didn't have that horrible aspartame aftertaste though. Totally ruins it
>>
>>35705444
>ohhh no they're going to cancel my free product
>>
Already seeing the spam effect on my email., guys. Anyone else?
>>
>>35705940

Not a single additional email on my end on two separate accounts.
>>
>>35705940
Provide screenshot/crop if you want
>>
>>35704379
please drink bleach
>>
>>35704579
>Thank you for your interest in the updated Quest Bar recipe! Unfortunately we've run out of the current allotment of free bars.
top kek
>>
>>35706732
Kek
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.