[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Excellent points all round

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 7103656-3x4-700x933.jpg (105KB, 700x933px) Image search: [Google]
7103656-3x4-700x933.jpg
105KB, 700x933px
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-01-21/kim-kardashian-photos-rhonda-rousey-video-war-on-body-shaming/7100998

>Today, our fitness-obsessed media has decided it's perfectly fine to have a Kardashian-sized rear end, but only if by some magic it is also cellulite-free. A head-to-toe set of muscles is likewise granted sex appeal, but only if its owner is so tiny and dehydrated her abs, pecs and small intestines are clearly on display.

>Even the once safely skinny now must work hard to pack some muscle into all those places a man likes to squeeze.

>Whichever body you pin to your dreamboard this year, it will require nothing less than obsessive service to the demands of the insatiable male gaze.

Male gaze.
>>
Male gays.
>>
>I'm worried about becoming irrelevant since I got completely fucking destroyed in a match so badly it caught world wide attention so now I'm going to whine about feminism for brownie points

Cry me a river.
>>
>>35701360
>Male gaze.
that's right. we decide what's hot and what's not. check mate stupid feminist sluts
>>
>>35701360

her ass is fucking fake

why compare her to anyone
>>
>>35701412

20000/10

A+
>>
>>35701360
>only if by some magic it is also cellulite-free

because its fake. she had ass injections for years....

kids these days...
>>
>>35701360
Does anyone find her ass attractive tho?

I just find her trashy, and I'd bust a big nut all over her, but it'd be more of a power trip thing. That and them titties and DSLs.
>>
>>35701423
She'll never be as fit, femme, and beautiful as her step-dad
>>
>>35701494
Excuse me bro? You mean her step-mom. She's a woman now. Check your micro-aggression man
>>
>>35701506
Okay. She got a phat ass but she'll never be as thick as her step-mom's cawk.
>>
>>35701360
>you will never impregnate Kim and have Kanye raise your child. Then later have said child murder their two children, Kim, and Kanye and inherit all the money, so they can spend it with their true /fit/ pappi
>>
I think they are right, it's time we stop focusing on women's bodies and start focusing on men's. There's been too much portray of the goofy overweight dad's on television to the point where now Dadbods are now a thing. National testosterone levels are in decline and we are more obese then ever. It's time for another golden age of fitness, something that'll make women stand up and take notice.
>>
>Make all your money off sex appeal
>Sex appeal fades and people notice.
Stop shaming me!!!!

You wouldn't think you could shame a money whore with a sex tape, but what do you know.
>>
The fatties won't improve themselves until they can't get the guys they want. It's the fault of horny western men having one-night-stands with ugly fat women for their existence.
>>
Fuck whores
>>
>>35701360
>By Hannah Meyer
>Meyer
/pol-fit/ is always right
>>
>>35701360
Can you imagine if men wrote whiny articles like this complaining about how picky and unrealistic female expectations are?
>>
>>35703978
holy shit youre right
>>
>>35703978
If I wanted to read that kind of drivel I would go to /r9k/ or reddit/mra
>>
>>35701360
Fucking bitches want life handed to them on a silver platter without putting in any effort. Forget it. I'm done. Time to leave humanity behind.
>>
>>35704009
Exactly you retard.
>>
>>35704009

topkek, its true tho
>>
>>35704092
Thank you for replying, have an upvote ^ XD
>>
>>35701360

While I'm aware of unrealistic body standards and do agree that it damages the esteem of YOUNG people (girls AND boys), it's annoying when anybody over the age of, like, 20 rants like this, especially when they have enough money to live comfortably for the rest of their lives. How do you even find the time to give a shit?
>>
>>35701360
>guys have to have a sixpack because man up
>also pay for all my shit
>asking me not to stuff my fat fucking face in exchange is too much though

Is there anything less relevant than a woman's opinion?
>>
>small intestines
>implying Rhonda is even that lean
So much fucking salt.
I don't even need to look to know the author is a fat women with brown hair and a quirky highlight with thick frame classes and a flower pattern dress she got at a thrift store.
Every fucking time
>>
>>35703935
under-rated post
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.