[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else watch these Cal Strength guys on youtube? These

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Anyone else watch these Cal Strength guys on youtube? These dudes can lift. I'm impressed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5nzL9oLkPg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtJdZ4N3ZSY
>>
>>35701120
their lifting is ugly as hell. i hate their technique
>>
>>35701140
Nobody gives a fuck what you think. They are lifting your max deadlift over their head
>>
>>35701140
You mean their excellent technique and extremely impressive weights?

They are lifting weight you could only dream of doing brah. And their little asian hotties are worth watching the videos.
>>
>>35701140
i agree. i dont understand why anyone watches them. none of their lifters have made any gains for 10 years. 30-40 year old guys lifting the same weights since they were in their 20s. there are much better lifters to follow. clarence0 for example. great technique, much stronger than these guys, and you can actually learn something useful from clarence.
>>
>>35701292
I'm sure if they hid in some obscure training hall in ireland for 6 years roiding up and not competing in anything to avoid drug tested they would be strong too :). But good job showing how much of a fucktard you are and how you know nothing about actual weightlifting!
>>
their only decent lifter is spencer moorman. his techique is actually alright. impressive weights too
>>
File: njNQewb.gif (1MB, 350x272px) Image search: [Google]
njNQewb.gif
1MB, 350x272px
>>35701256
you're fucking dumb if you honestly think that they have good technique. Watch some hookgrip videos in the training hall or allthingsgym footage
>>
They're hip and cool, and that's all that matters
>>
>>35701319
just by caring about drug free athletes in a traditional drug dependent sport just shows how your level of ignorance is off the charts. by the way there are ways to clear drug tests within hours while being on drugs. despite american lifters being pure shit and making little to 0 gains over the years, its still naive to think anyone who is serious about weightlifting would choose to be drug free. yet you claim you're an expert of weightlifting. why is that? you finally clean and jerked 100kg?
>>
>>35701396
>by the way there are ways to clear drug tests within hours while being on drugs.

the irony of this whole post lmao
>>
>>35701256
hardly, sorry. i'm pretty experienced and can easily say their technique is shit
>>
>>35701322
what's wrong with their technique? i dont know shit about weightlifting so dont roast me senpai
>>
File: 1440966116769.jpg (26KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
1440966116769.jpg
26KB, 288x288px
>>35701364
>comparing olympic weightlifters to a bunch of casuals at a gym in CA
You're right, they should totally be ashamed of themselves. Sometimes the arrogance of this board kills me
>>
don't go to this gym if you want coaching

the "coach" sits down at a chair playing with his phone repeating same old cues for every lifter on his team, despite them clearly having different problems

and if you're not strong or already have been lifting for a few years the coach will completely ignore you lol
>>
>>35701292
>people can just infinitely make gains forever and there's no such thing as a biological limit that is specific to each person
>I also haven't watched any of their videos to notice that people PR in nearly every single one
>>
>>35701555
huh so it's the same as commercial gyms
>>
Blackwell is the only one I really like out of all of them. Shankle was good, but even his speed was never the best.
>>
>buncha dyels who think Calstrength is good
They're not that good, and their tech is pretty ugly. If you're gonna admire randos you don't even know, then might as well admire the best.
>>
>>35701515
The best is you know these fuckers don't lift for shit because to defend their retardation they have to use somebody else.

Beta's who had to ride on others coat tails are hilarious.
>>
>>35701120
Quit shilling your faggy youtube channel.
>>
File: 1402623337576.jpg (54KB, 566x480px) Image search: [Google]
1402623337576.jpg
54KB, 566x480px
>>35701396
>american lifters are shit
>an american literally just won world's strongest man
>>
>>35701322
scott snatches 160 and clean and jerks 191
rob snatches 160
>>
>>35702164
american weightlitfers, you non-inferring retard
>>
There's that one guy there that is crazy strong, but his tech is awful. He can snatch a lot, but it's not even really a snatch...lol
>>
>>35702065
>buncha dyels who think Calstrength is good
I think it's just the one guy that probably goes to Calstrength
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.