[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NoDa 2016

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7

Who here's given up soda?
>>
I did since october 1st, replaced it with club soda, best way to quit I tell ya, you can chug this shit down forever and it's healthy.
>inb4 it's not healthy
>>
only time I drink it now (been like this for months ) is when I do a strong as fuck Jim bean mix
>>
Who hasn't?
>>
Everyone has fatass
>>
Nobody should be drinking soda ever, unless u are mixing it with alcohol
>>
Anyone who hasnt will literally never make it.
>>
Gave up soda a few months ago when I got Srs about lifting and I just had my first cup of sprite and God I feel so fucmi letsrgic and bloated. Soda not even once
>>
>drinking soda in the first place
>>
only posting this to see who got
>>35700000
>>
I've always liked juice better, so it was never a problem to quit. Carbonated drinks are pretty shit imo.
>>
>>35700154
Juice is just as bad for you. Both are just liquid sugar.
>>
I was drinking a lot of soda from when i was very young till about a month ago. No I am not fat, was always skinny as fuck.
I started drinking a gallon of water a day about 2 months ago. Ever since that has happened I have had no want to drink soda.
I had one can of Mtn Dew in the fridge and drank it. Felt like utter complete shit for the rest of the night.
Figured I no longer need soda in my life.
Since I have stopped drinking soda, I have noticed my acne is getting much better. My lifts are stronger, and I am gaining muscle mass easier.
If I need a drink that taste like something, I will drink green tea.
>>
File: 1335793724192.jpg (38KB, 300x277px) Image search: [Google]
1335793724192.jpg
38KB, 300x277px
>>35700055
>Who here's given up soda?
I haven't
Coke Zero is so goddamn good ;_;
>mfw cracking one open after a long day of school
>>
>>35700055
Never drank it to begin with.

Water, coffee, seltzer, tea, and red wine.

Get on my level, faggots.
>>
>giving up soda

Half of you stupid fucks on this board are dumb as shit.

You don't HAVE to give up soda. Having a soda every now and then it ok.

You fucking retards act like one Sierra Mist will turn you into a 350 pound obese man.
>>
>>35700055
Gave it up almost completely three years ago. Only drink it with liquor now.
>>
Never really drank soda unless its used to mix, even then it's rare. Mom did a good job raising me to not be a fatass.
>>
>>35700544
no. Just no. Kill yourself.
>>
>>35700377
enjoy not having teeth in your 20's faggot
i had one every other day and brushed thrice daily
now the decalcification scars from having the calcium leeched through the thin AND thick layers of enamel are fucking present as all FUCK

if you must drink it like some willpowerless faggot, despite being expensive, not tasting all that great, and being fucking horrible for you in every fucking angle, drink it with a straw you enormous underage faggot
>>
Stopped drinking soda and switch to all water almost a year ago before I even decided to start lifting.
Soda is shit tbqhf
>>
>>35700889
Shit genes +bh f@malamma.

>>35700055
A few years ago I went from 2L/day to none cold turkey. But for the past few months I've been drinking sugar free Rockstar. I know I have to kick it but I keep putting it off until I move closer to work/am not so tired from long days
>>
>>35700889
lol

I like you
>>
There are people who are here who seriously drink soda? The fuck?
>>
I don't even have sugar in my coffee.

Show some respect to your body, fat fuck.
>>
Soda pedlars are as fucking evil as the oil industry
>>
I drink diet soda maybe once a week to treat myself
>i already made it
>0 cal so no repurcussions
>>
>>35701058
>drinks literal insecticide that depletes vital minerals, including magnesium that aids in over 300 biological functions in the body, inhibits GABA, disrupts sleep and dehydrates
>>
>>35700055
parents rasied me without it. When I try it on occasion it tastes like i'm drinking maple syrup. I don't understand how that is all some people drink and live more than a day.
>>
>buying the liquid Jew in Anno Domini 2011+5
ishygddt
>>
>>35701058
>show some respect to your body
>drink coffee at all

Pick one.
>>
>>35701203
kek
>>
File: CokeLogo.png (142KB, 2000x655px) Image search: [Google]
CokeLogo.png
142KB, 2000x655px
people will drink alcohol which is poison but, wont touch soda? Those same people drink juice. can some one explain why soda is "unhealthy"?
>>
>>35701203
Well what do YOU drink with your morning smoke?
>>
4 years and going strong. You only miss it in the first few weeks. After that you wonder why you even liked it. Well, I wondered, anyways. I kicked it at a great time when I didn't have a job so I just consumed what my parents bought. Told them to stop getting soda and they did. Now I have my own money to spend and it doesn't appeal to me at all.

On a side note, does Arizona and Snapple count as soda? Because I was in a focus group for a friend's college test thing and it had me taste test a small cup of each. I wouldn't have done it except that I want to hook up with one of the girls who was running the thing kek. Felt like shit ever since I drank it though. Throbbing headache all day.
>>
>>35701027

2L/day?

damn
>>
File: 1304376955947.png (457KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1304376955947.png
457KB, 600x450px
>>35700067
>Mixing your drinks
This is why the world is full cucks
>>
I gave up soda years ago. Literally just don't fucking buy it. It's not nofap, where you have your hand and the internet always. It's something you go out of your way to obtain. Just DON'T FUCKING BUY IT
>>
>>35701289
>small cup of Arizona and Snapple
>throbbing headache
i gotta think there was some outside factor, unless your body is unreasonably sensitive
>>
>>35700067
>Jim Bean

Raise your standards, or just drink something smooth like Jameson or JW Black. Bullet is also good if you are all about that 51% corn life.
>>
>>35701239
>Simply Orange
>ingredients are literally juice from an orange, and calcium

>Coke
>ingredients are a mile long and you can't pronounce any of them, and then "natural flavors" could be any fucking thing
>>
>>35701239
alcohol is bad but being drunk is fun and its also good for social situations. soda is shit cuz its just sugar and it literally does nothing for you
>>
>>35701366
>le complicated is bad
Soda is bad for you but to assume something's poison or overly harmful because it's made of foreign ingredients is retarded. Most of the ingredients are harmless flavoring agents.
>>
>>35701342
I've had pretty frequent headaches since I was younger (I'd say going on about 10 years or so now). It got to the point where I was taking some Tylenol every other day. Often enough for my mom to want me to stop because she was worried about me getting fucked up by it. My parents both smoke a lot and I had a really shitty diet through my teenhood so I just always contributed it to that. I've never had any work or research done. I'm beginning to think I should check it out though.
>>
>>35701366
If you're eating orange you're going to eat one, maybe two and be satisfied

when making juice you will probably use about 10 oranges

that's a lot of sugar

also when buying from supermarket there might be even added sugar

so that's the problem
>>
I occasionally drink brisk or nestea.

I avoid almost all pop. I've felt much better since
>>
sometimes I buy that minute maid strawberry lemonade shit and just down it all. last no more than 30 minutes and I'm lying there hating myself. its pure sugar, not as bad as dr. pepper but pretty goddamn close.
>>
>>35701503
That might be a good idea just to be safe, good luck
>>
I gave up soda at 14. Shit is all disgusting and not refreshing at all. What's wrong with you all. After ten years I've tried soda and it tastes like painfully carbonated corn syrup. Fucking gross as shit. Water, milk, coffee or tea. I love ice cream but i cannot drink sugar liquid.
>>
>>35700521

are you an old man?
>>
drank for a long time, honestly still do. cold coke on a hot day is so refreshing.

im switching to carbonated water because i realized i really enjoy the carbonation more than the flavor.
>>
>>35700055
Never drank it to start

>thank you based-parents
>>
>>35701654
>"cannot drink sugar liquid"
>drinks milk
>>
>>35700055

Not me

>not enjoying my life because the meme board told me this is "the right way":
>>
Soda turns my face red and gives me acne fucking instantly. Literally after a soda i will grow atleast 3 zits

Sugar in this ammount is straight up fuckin trash
>>
File: image.jpg (615KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
615KB, 1224x1632px
I replaced soda with caffeine pills and this. I'm addicted to this expensive shit bit at least I get health benefits from it.
>>
I haven't had soda since 2011, never looked back tbqh familia
>>
>>35701310
I'm that guy. I usually drink JI'm bean on the rocks. but if I really feel like a mix then I do as I posted
>>
>gave up soda for a long time
>get sick
>coughing all the fucking time
>mom tells me juice can ease my coughing
>it actually does
>now i have to try and stop drinking juice
That shit is even more addicting than soda imo.
>>
>>35700055
Haven't had a soft drink in possibly ten years outside of mixed drinks.

I never drank much coke as a child, but maybe once a week or so. I started wrestling in middle school and took it seriously enough to cut out coke at my coach's recommendation. Tried to drink it a couple of times after not having any for a season and found it so disgusting that I haven't had a coke since.

Lots of people have had a similar experience where it didn't taste right once they had quit for a while.
>>
Fuck soda
>>
Drink it occasionally with vodka but otherwise no.
>>
How do so many people itt drink soda? Holy fuck /fit/ come on
>>
>>35700066
nice full house my ninja
>>
>>35700055
Sort've. I have a single can of soda once a month.
>>
I've been off soda for like 8 months now. I'm both happy and sad that drinking coke makes me feel sick. Happy because health reasons, sad because social reasons.
>>
>>35700116
/thread
>>
>tfw no soda since 2015. Feels awesome, man.

I used to abuse the shit out of those refill sodas in restaurants too. Water and beer are the only drinks in my life
>>
>>35700548

I'm right there with you bro. Almost 4 years now. Have had it with alcohol occasionally.
>>
>>35701522
This. Plus you lose most of if not all the fibre so there's no blunting the insulin spike.
>>
>>35700055
Soda's good for gains, but not gainz.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.