[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
22 years old, half way through my first tour...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 16
File: P1010240.jpg (2 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
P1010240.jpg
2 MB, 3072x2304
22 years old, half way through my first tour in afghanistan
>>
k
>>
>>35698615
How's it feel you're a pawn for rich men to get even richer in another people's country?
>>
File: hur.jpg (26 KB, 457x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hur.jpg
26 KB, 457x480
>>35698639
feels good man

i dont care about the politics im in it for the challenge and because its fucking fun
>>
>>35698615

why are you defending sand people?
>>
I thought they made you do pull-ups in basic
>>
you look like a pog
>>
thank you for your service
>>
>>35698652
>im a happy ignorant retard who's life is being used by older and smarter people to make money
>>
>>35698615
I thought we were pulling out the sand box
>>
>>35698639

You forgot to tip your fedora, faggot.
>>
>>35698680
not OP but it's a slow process and I'm pretty sure large FOBs are still staffed (probably will be for a long while) and OP definitely looks like a POG.
>>
>>35698695
>Hey, what is capitalism?
>>
>>35698710
They started pulling out when i was in and i got out last year i thought they would be minimally staffed at best by now

They stopped giving the gwot 4 months after i got in
>>
MOS?
>>
>>35698615
>fighting wars for Jews
I hope you aren't doing it out of some sense of patriotism
>>
>>35698733

Capitalism is why America rocks. Move to fucking Yurop if you don't like it.
>>
>>35698615
this looks like that nigga from the lone ranger.
the one with johnny depp in it.
>>
Yeah you're a pog and
>wat are hair regs
>>
>>35698652
Have fun getting your fucking head blown off
>>
>>35698615
You really should've studied more.
>>
>>35698780
Why are you projecting opinions on to that post.
>>
>>35698669
Like I want to be some bulletcatcher. I'm fine shuffling papers if it means I get to call myself a soldier.
>>
OP what the fuck is up with your haircut
>>
ITT people who are mad jelly

ps im 6'4
>>
>>35698615
Did you ever get a dog you forget to get of the top shelf?
>>
>>35698883
But who was chest??
>>
File: image.png (40 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
40 KB, 800x600
>>35698780
Tariffs and high trust white society are why America was great.. Transnational capitalism is what is destroying the country
>>
>>35698615
At least you have good face :)
>>
File: 1438727565187.jpg (110 KB, 650x431) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1438727565187.jpg
110 KB, 650x431
>>35698677
>>35698820
>>
>>35698870
>shuffling papers
>soldier

That's the entire reason POG is derogative, buddy. You're not ACTUALLY doing "it". You sold your soul to the government-sama and you're a glorified intern.
>>
>>35698615
when your abs stick out more than your pecs you are letting the terrorists win.
Lincoln is rolling in his grave OP...
>>
File: 1366415698511.jpg (138 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1366415698511.jpg
138 KB, 1280x720
>>35698615
why are your pecs melting?
>>
Hahahahahaha
>>
>>35699117
I mean, the alternative is being an actual intern. The military doesn't run without the paper pushers.
>>
>>35698669
This. That haircut, that comfy chu. Probably gets three squares at the dfac and gyms daily.
>>
you're getting there m8. keep on keeping on, and thank you for serving the country.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 650x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 650x640
>>35698652
>I'm in it for the challenge
>>35698870
>Proud to be a POG
What are you even talking about
>>
>>35699184
and my chem lab doesnt run without the janitors and repair men.

doesnt mean any of them would have the audacity to call themselves chemists.
>>
>>35699220
thats what i was thinking
most people who brag about being in the service were a class pencil pushers, the real ground n pounders usually dont even say they were in the corps
>>
>>35698615
all that bulk and you will get fucked just as hard by an IED as the next guy
>>
>>35699184
Of course the military needs paper pushers, but that is not a job to brag about when your "coworkers" are out there dying or at least outdoors

POGs who do their job are fine, but the ones who go around claiming service knowing people infer he fought in order to make himself look tougher or something. It is one step below stolen valor
>>
>>35699263
>claiming to have been in the military when you were in the military is stolen valor

LOL no


If someone is talking themselves up as a combat vet of someshit, then yeah, but they went downrange, they went downrange. Stop shitting on people. It's not a special secret club. 1 in 10 prison inmates is a vet.
>>
>>35698652

american soldiers ladies and gentleman

thats why your country is a fucked up pile of shit
>>
>>35699947
>thats why your country is a fucked up pile of shit
Actually, they are one of the few reasons it's not.
>>
>>35699947
Pretty sure that's why USA is the best Europoor
>>
>>35698615
Not with that fucking hair you're not.
>>
>>35698652
fucking

K E K
E
K

way to portray the stereotype brah
as anon said, America ladies and gentleman
>>
>>35698854

Capitalism won the cold war. So, what opinions?
>>
lmao fucking faggggggggg
>>
>>35700026
>>35700049

yeah thats why you treat them like shit when they come back lol
>>
>>35698615
>wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh i have ptsd and no discernable real life skills employ me and give me free benefits
>>
>>35698839
kek
>>
>>35698677
Lol, whats working for a business then?
>>
>>35700072
They get and have all the benefits they could possibly want and they know how much they sign up for.It's like someone winning the lottery and coming back homeless in 3 months.
>>
>>35698615
Get back in regs you boot ass fucking pog
>>
>>35700115

>It's like someone winning the lottery

sure thats why they kill themselves so much lol
>>
>>35698652
LOL MURICA FTW AMIRITE XD
>>
>>35700086
>employ me and give me free benefits

>preferential hiring onto town's EMS/fire crew
>GI Bill
>you're paying for it

Feels good, thanks.
>>
>>35700115

> What is the waiting list for medical attention for the VA
>>
>>35700148
>you do the shitty jobs while i make lots of money
No, thank you
>>
>>35699105
>projecting /pol/tard

back to your containment board
>>
>>35700166
I sit in a station most of the time, do homework for a MPAS degree, save some lives here and there, and get the gratitude of moms all over town. It's not a bad gig. Plus you know, literal free gubmint money in my pocket every month and free school. Thanks again though Mr. Well-paid Internet Man.
>>
>>35700206
yw
>>
>>35699947
Guess you forgot USA is the most powerful economical and militarily, we have the greatest athletes, scientists, evil kike corporate executives, perfect geographical location, and once Trump is elected we'll have a wall and no more refugees
>>
>>35700206

> Wanting to fuck old ladies
> Getting that shitty wage

What's a welfare leech make? Like 50k a year?

Your life literally sounds mediocre as fuck, c'mon OP, strive to be better, this is a board for self improvement, don't settle.
>>
File: averageamerican.jpg (76 KB, 707x708) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
averageamerican.jpg
76 KB, 707x708
>>35700225

>being that deluded
>>
>>35698799
>he gives a fuck about regs

spotted the pog
>>
>>35698615
OP why are you there and how many soldiers does the US still have over there? I thought we were pretty much done with that shithole except for airstrikes on ISIS
>>
>>35700132
Either you die a hero, or you live long enough to win a free ticket
>>
>>35700231
Post a paystub coolguy. And I'm a fucking grad student, of course I'm poor, I'm lucky to have a job where I can study most of the time.
>>
>>35700239
>his first sergeant doesn't rip his asshole apart over haircuts even on deployment
>>
>>35700265

> Getting paystubs

Am I 60?

And of course you're poor, you're a military fag, you'll be poor for life.

You're also just a fag in general for posting this thread in the first place, but at least you can help your monetary situation by getting a real job, don't think you can ever cure your faggotry.
>>
>>35700225
>perfect geographical location
> >500million km2 of desert

pick one
>>
>>35700281
>he doesn't have a bro first sausage who doesn't give a fuck

Let me get regular army fuckboy you still do PRT?
>>
>>35700298
This isn't my thread you silly fuck. But yeah, I'm sure I'll be poor as fuck as a PA.
>>
>>35698615
Not your personal blog
>>
File: clueless-frodo.jpg (59 KB, 300x299) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
clueless-frodo.jpg
59 KB, 300x299
>>35698652
>in for the challenge
>because it's fucking fun
Do you even know why you're fighting in Afghanistan?
>>
>>35700313
No, he was a real straight shooter with SMA written all over him. And nobody does PRT, not even ultraPOGs, they just skip PT altogether.
>>
>>35700316

> Silly fuck

Yeah, because literally saying "I" when responding to comments directed at OP doesn't make you look like OP.

I take back what I said, you can't improve your monetary situation, you're too fucking stupid.
>>
>>35700298
Why are you so mad man? Military is better then some of the shitty college degrees people get and better then selling drugs or being a neet. Plus it can help jump start you life, teach new skills and take you places and do things you can only dream off.
>>
>>35700352
Inferring that I was OP was your own mistake.
>>
>>35698615
How is blowing up Jawas with a star destroyer a challenge?
>>35698652
>>
>>35700349
>skipping PT
>not just hitting the gym

shitbag
>>
>>35698615
Stay same brother
>>
>>35700388
Tough to get every single one of 'em

>>35700398
Didn't teach you to read, did they?
>>
>>35700370
>take you places and do things you only dream of
The middle east? Shooting brown people?
>>
>>35698652
>i just invade countries because its fun

Even nazis had a purpose goddamit
>>
>>35698870
>fine shuffling papers if it means I get to call myself a soldier
Literally waste of fucking space, why not special operational forces, or the pog life taking you over
>>
>>35700460
Yes.
>>
>>35698615
K... keep me posted
>>
>>35700460
If you think the middle east is the only place we go to you have a short sighted view of what we do. No use in trying to explain it though you'll never understand.
>>
>>35700468
Did they really though?
>>
>>35700418
drill sarnt never done taught me that
>>
>>35700370
Found the recruiter
>>
>>35698615
>>35698652
>i dont care about the politics

"Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn’t mean politics won’t take an interest in you." - Pericles
>>
>>35698639
>Thinking that white rich men use the military to gain money.
>Not realizing that is run by retarded politicians who follow the "will of the people".
>>
File: BULLSHIT-DETECTOR.gif (63 KB, 320x236) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BULLSHIT-DETECTOR.gif
63 KB, 320x236
>>35698615
Moar photos or BS.
>>
>>35700591
>not 'before Soviet invasion'
>not 'before Taliban takeover'
cute
>>
>>35700595
if you believe this then you are either stupid or just posting bait

the main purpose of war is profit for select few, and nobody gives a fuck about the "will of the people"
>>
>>35700225
dont let this idiot speak for my country
>can't speak english
>Trump
>can't into macroeconomics, makes ovresimplistic claims of superiority
fucking tard, youre the reason were not the best anymore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zqOYBabXmA
>>
>>35700595
>not realizing the 'people' served by the 'retarded politicians' are in fact rich white men
>>
>>35698932
No. The money's floating to the top like an upside down pyramid. That has nothing to do with what you're implying.
>>
>>35700625
>implying the invasion wouldn't have been resolved, as the state was already communist
>implying the US didn't fund and arm the taliban
Not even a commie.
>>
>>35700631
10/10 show/scene. tingles every time
>>
>>35700702
>implying the invasion was aimed AT the state
>implying the insurgency began because of the US
>implying the mujahideen of the 80s and the Taliban of the 90s are all that closely linked
>not understanding anything about history

Literally figuratively a commie btw and tbhwy
>>
>>35698677
Liberal faggot
>>
>>35700760
He's potentially not inaccurate.
>>
>>35700760
>namefag on a chinese cartoon forum attacking anyone for anything
>>
>>35698615
I think you are lost m8, maybe you should try this post on /k/ because no one here gives a shit about afagistan
>>
>>35698615
good goy
>>
>>35698615
Enjoy PTSD after you get shot by a 15 year old, ya dingus.
>>
>>35700591
afghanistan before islamic revolution*
>>
>>35700192
t u m b l r
>>
>>35698870
I bet you're a fucking leg too, faggot
>>
>>35700631
God I hate that scene; I also hate the fucker who uploaded it with 'Wow!' which would be bad enough without the exclamation point.
>>
>>35698615
>air conditioning
Wow wee must be tuff lad
>>
looking good op! people need to fuck off, alwayus finding a reason to be negative. work on the pecs tho bby
>>
>>35698615

how are the local woman? can you sleep with them? post pics of local woman there
>>
>>35698652

MURRICA

lmao kill yourself you delusional shithead, or wait, i hope some taliban fucks you up.
>>
File: 1451787697299.png (357 KB, 397x402) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451787697299.png
357 KB, 397x402
>>35698639

>He doesn't realize everybody is a pawn for the rich men to get even richer unless you're rich, on autism bux or autonomous worker selling your own product.

At least in the military, you create long lasting true friendships and a sense of belonging like no-where else, that is if your friends and you survive.
>>
Nice body. You'll be a good warrior to die for Israel.
>>
>>35698677
Prove to me you aren't the same
>>
>>35703982
yeah, he would look good in a coffin in a nice fitted shirt
and he doesnt even need to waste time on squats, because lower part of the coffin is usually closed during the ceremony
>>
>>35699247
Sir your point is stupid and they constantly talk about it
>>
>>35698652
kek, fuck the haters, do what you wanna do bruh
>>
>>35698615
With that fucking mop?
Goddamn boy, your country must not give two shits about getting a frickin doggone haircut.
>>
>>35698615
You people dragging the US into this shit need to stop. There's no goddamn way this faggot is in the US armed forces. We don't roll sleeves like idiots when we're in country.
>>
>>35704706
Looks like MARPAT, didn't know Marines were that lax on deployment. Must be rear echelon or something.
>>
File: 7.jpg (33 KB, 558x418) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
7.jpg
33 KB, 558x418
What country's military are you from where that haircut is in any way acceptable?
>>
That room, it looks like the same barracks stuff they used at Bagram. You at Bagram OP? If so, be thankful because others have had it far worse.
>>
Where's your next concert?
>>
>>35704748
lmfao, yes because when you're in the middle bumfuck afghan for 6 months the top priority is haircuts
>>
>>35699263
>>35699296
stolen valor was declared an unconstitutional law btw
>>
>>35698652
>People actually get mad at me when I have no respect for people like this
>>
>>35707255
soldiers aren't supposed to care about politics. In fact they should be as far removed from it as humanly possible.
>>
>>35698615
Friend of the family is? Was a defense contractor working in Afghanistan and Iraq. Im not 100% convinced she wasnt actually working part time for the Cia. Because she was suppose to be doing office type work. However she shows me pictures of her. And shes shooting an ak47 full auto. So I think shes not being honest aboit her role. That and she was dating a guy who looked like he was in the SAS.
Basically she was clearing 250k a year taxes paid. This is what the war really was about. Paying defense contraxtors She spent years there, and now has ptsd because the compound was heavily shelled with morters. That and the dead bodies being hung up in the streets. "Captured taliban".
Anyhow, I know she worked intellegence.
>>
>>35707469
So I'm supposed to have respect for people who blindly follow orders and do whatever they are told because that makes them "heroes?"

Also you are wrong. That idea was proven wrong at the end of WW2 when soldiers were tried for their crimes.
>>
>>35707520
You'll want to go to /k/ and look in that more, /fit/ is not for you.
>>
>>35707520
I can't imagine the CIA being so incompetent they would employ someone who would freely take and show pictures of themselves in a situation that might cast doubt on their cover job.
>>
>>35707549
You should have respect for any man who can do what you cannot.
>>
>>35707621
I don't respect men who suck 50 cocks in a night just because I can't and I don't respect a man like OP for doing basically the same thing.
>>
>>35698615
>that hair
>army
nope
>>
>>35698652
Well, "because it's fucking fun" sounds like a pretty valid reason. Best of luck to you.
>>
>>35698652
Goodluck Ameribro. Europe wants to do everything that it can to bring us down but we'll continue to produce more than their entire continent.
>>
>>35700109
Underrated post :')
>>
>>35707592
>Show freely
Im the only one who has seen the photos. I dont give a rats fucking ass what you believe. I was just adding my personal thoughts on what the war is really about.
I wont share the entire story in fear of doxing her. You can believe in the easter bunny or whatever stupid shit you want to believe in. I have seen the photos. I know the person.
>>
>>35707520>>35707890
I just made this story up to act cool and fit in. Its 100% fake and fabricated. I watch too much tv
>>
>>35700628
Truth. All world wars fucked the normal populace, but the central bank made millions from it through loans to the government with massive interest.

They even lent money to the germans to profit from both sides. Search 'Nazi gold' and 'Central american bank'.
>>
>>35698652
lmao, salty insecure faggots hating on you dude. when I finished my study ill join the army as well.
>>
>>35707549
You're supposed to have respect for someone who does their job. They're """heroes""" because dying is part of the job.

>That idea was proven wrong at the end of WW2 when soldiers were tried for their crimes.
I am assuming you're talking about the Nuremberg Trials? Yeah no, violation of established rules of war (as agreed upon by the international community) is not the same as following your political beliefs, retard. Get rekt.
>>
>>35700109
B T F O
T
F
O
>>
>>35707255
>>35703882
>>35700591
>>35700468
>>35700341
>>35700060
>>35699947
>>35698820
>>35698677


>being this beta
Getting paid to fuck shit up and get strong, treat betas like shit, be alpha, use equipment most people don't know exist, be in charge of more more expensive equipment every day than most people will make in a year, be a part of the greatest military in history and we have eurofags and betamericans using "politics and Muh rich white men" meme to make themselves feel better. Like you give a fuck about the system. You buy into it just by using internet. But enjoy being noguns nogains and not making it.
>>
>>35699105

I'm sorta left but fick me I hate that guy just by the looks of him
>>
>>35704738
Not marpat, we don't wear stupid patches
>>
>>35708898
>the system. You buy into it just by using internet.

How is that so?
>>
>>35700641
could you explain?
Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 16
Thread DB ID: 448156



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.