[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one stop being masochistic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 0mgXsib.jpg (31KB, 960x634px) Image search: [Google]
0mgXsib.jpg
31KB, 960x634px
I'm having a hard time stopping cold turkey
>>
masochistic in what sense?
>>
>>35698483
Sexually.

I'm still getting off to the fact that my ex-gf cheated on me and fucked my ex-roommate in my old bed. I'm still getting off to small penis humiliation and can only get off during intercourse if I am being humiliated in some way.

I have an obsessive streak and these thoughts are starting to consume my everyday life.
>>
>>35698610
You're a beta cuck. Deal with it. It won't change, because it's your true nature.
>>
File: 1439972638664.png (1MB, 912x905px) Image search: [Google]
1439972638664.png
1MB, 912x905px
>>35698610
>>
>>35698610

Do you feel like you weren't good enough to please your girlfriend?

Maybe you don't like yourself, but you still crave the attention.
>>
File: 1452655527459.gif (398KB, 201x256px) Image search: [Google]
1452655527459.gif
398KB, 201x256px
>>35698280

Self-immolation.
>>
>>35698626
My penis is 7.6 inches long. Probably much longer than yours. Deal with it bud.
>>
all-purpose answer #1:
>leave the house more often.
>>
>>35698626
how does it feel knowing that OP masturbated to your post anon ?
>>
>>35698646
I never made her cum and she wasn't a girlfriend, just a really close friend. But I ended up falling in love with her.

The first night I met her I basically told her that I loved her and also told her that I wanted her to have sex with my friend in front of me.

That turned her on to me even more believe it or not.

Then I had to move to a new school and she banged him in my old bed.

I was in love and she tore my fragile heart.

Part of me still can't stop thinking of her getting pounded by my roommate. It was real love.
>>
>>35698701
How old are you? How long was your dick at 19? Mine is 6 inches,please tell me it will grow
>>
>>35698785
I bet that she came like a wildebeest.
>>
>>35698785

Sounds like you don't have much self confidence Do you believe you couldn't please her because of your penis size?

You didn't answer my question, do you not like yourself?
>>
>>35698896
my penis is fine. Really long and high end of average.

I just have a hard time keeping it up.
>>
>>35698803
just turned 18 here. i measured aa month ago when i was 17 and i was 7 inches

this post probably isn't helpful i'm just rubbing it in your face

no homo
>>
>>35698985

So it's not small for you to feel ashamed of it.

Maybe what turned you on about your girlfriend having sex with your roommate is the thought that maybe he could please her better than you?

Again, you haven't answer the question if you like yourself or not
>>
>>35698896
I like myself sometimes, I have a lot of moods and they change often. My suicidal ideation has increased lately as well as my masturbation habits.

I generally like my quirk self but have never had many close male friends.

But girls love me either as a friend or as something else.

It's pretty easy for me to get laid if I wanted to. But that hasn't happened since I'm not currently in the environment that suits that type of behavior.

I always wanted to be famous but that likely will never happen. So realizing that I'm a piece of shit who's born to be a nobody has lowered my self-confidence.
>>
>>35698610
I think it may help if you provide your ex's number, so I can chat her up and then fuck her in your bed, thrusting into her wet hungry pussy while we joke about you.
>>
>>35698610
August Ames, you are still in the friend zone. You're welcome :^)
>>
>>35698626

Beta cuck? Only if he engages in a lifetime of self-improvement. As of now, OP is Full Epsilon Minus Cuck
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.