[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why should I lift if we're all going to have robot bodies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1453279679001.jpg (15KB, 250x269px) Image search: [Google]
1453279679001.jpg
15KB, 250x269px
Why should I lift if we're all going to have robot bodies that are 10x stronger than any man in 10 years time?
>>
>>35690554
Because I want the servos in my joints to go longer between maintenance, so I'll keep lifting to assist.
>>
Someone has to fight the machines
>>
>>35690554
you have to be strong enough to survive to operation

plus strong enough to rebel against the robot nazis that will rise shortly after
>>
>>35690623
>Strong enough to survive the operation
This right here. Look at the shit they did to Wolverine, pumped him chock full of metal and shit.
>Try to stand up
>Your weak back snaps because of the crazy weight of your new body

>tfw the robots take over and everybody is 300 lbs 10% bf
>>
>>35690684
This is a plot point in the Halo prequel novels. The reason the SPARTANs are roided monsters with reinforced skeletons is because every time they tried to have a regular soldier operate the MJOLNIR, he would accidentally snap his own arm in half and then crush himself into jelly writhing in reaction to the pain. So they had to engineer stronger soldiers.

Pretty gucci imo.

Re OP, I like my fleshy dick. I'd rather stay natty and spend the money on a prerooted gynoid personal assistant to begrudgingly suck my dick and hate her slave pseudo-life.
>>
File: siri-fail-daddy.jpg (21KB, 350x524px) Image search: [Google]
siri-fail-daddy.jpg
21KB, 350x524px
>>35691799
I already get off thinking about how Siri has to cope with my bloated post-workout junk rubbing against her face all day.
>>
>implying that the journey to swoleness is not it's own reward.
shameful desu baka senpai
>>
>>35690554
>lifting for strength

top kek bra
>>
File: Queen_EDI.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Queen_EDI.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
>>35690599
>fighting the machines
I'd gladly let them sit on my face
>>
>>35691856
>doing machines

This isn't the /fit/ I fell in love with.
>>
>>35691917
the smith machine was the first sign of an invasion
>>
File: 1434379324932.gif (68KB, 504x716px) Image search: [Google]
1434379324932.gif
68KB, 504x716px
>>35690554
>in 10 years time
>>
>>35691955
Man, I really wish Zach Weiner and the fuckboy from XKCD would trade places for a while. SMBC needs more general observations and XKCD needs at least one joke at all.
>>
File: jackscooby.jpg (44KB, 701x387px) Image search: [Google]
jackscooby.jpg
44KB, 701x387px
>>35691917
Good one, I laughed
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.