[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many years of lifting did it take for you to realize that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: picture-6[1].png (357KB, 749x496px) Image search: [Google]
picture-6[1].png
357KB, 749x496px
How many years of lifting did it take for you to realize that everyone you used to mire was either on juice or had a 9/10+ face.
It took me 3 years.
>>
>>35689098
1.5 years, im so fucking fucked up. idk if im big or not. normies complement from time to time but i jsut think theyre all lying dude
>>
>>35689115
i know the feel. Civilians tell me ive gotten big, but I'm infantry and its like being stuck on fit.

>no matter what you're too small
>everyone is gay, even if they aren't gay
>>
>WOW ANON YOURE SO SWOLE
>no man i'm skinny still dont lie to me

I'm starting to think what Jason Blaha said about having fucked up fitness standards is actually true. Oh well, I don't know what to do.
>>
File: 1450680923672.jpg (66KB, 612x574px) Image search: [Google]
1450680923672.jpg
66KB, 612x574px
4 years but its really nice to get checked out by women everywhere.
>>
>>35689098
about 6 months, training for almost 1 year now, when i cut and reach 10% (will do DEXA scan its dirt cheap $10) and hop on my first cycle, cuz fuck natty status and also YOLO
>>
I realized about 2yrs in but then 5+ yrs in you start looking legendary and you have some doubt again.
>>
A month until I found out my buddy was getting animal steroids from his mother who was a vet in Brazil. Didn't care much though cause he was still a cool guy and those fake gains were for making money which I could understand
>>
Nearly 4 years into lifting here.

I made really amazing changes in the first 2 years but I feel like I haven't changed much at all since then, maybe a little bit, but the progress I've made in the gym definitely isn't showing on my physique like I originally thought it would.

My chest still look the same right now benching nearly 275 as it did when I was benching 180. Same goes for my legs. My leg development squatting 355 is the same as it was back when I was squatting just 225.
>>
>>35689726
>4 years lifting.
>Those stats.
What the fuck? Especially that squat I really hope for your sake that squat is for 5x5 or you're doing loadsa high rep shit like 3x8-12.
>>
I'm glad I only wanted ottermode.
>>
>>35689928
You must have missed the part about the face then
>>
>>35689935

I have a solid 6.5/10 face anyway.
>>
1 year and about half of that I wasnt even lifting
That's why I'm gonna start juicing once I get my AI
I don't even give a fuck if I have natty gains to go and my lifts are shit there is no reason not to do it when we have so much info about how to do it safely
>>
>>35689739
im a manlet and yeah im talking 10+ rep sets, i dont get why people think 5 reps is something special.

tired of all the people here thinking there is some magic rep range.

mother fuckers ive done it all, it doesn't make a difference, you either have the genetics to build a fucking outstanding physique or you don't.
>>
>>35689950
thats what they all say
>>
>>35689223
>at the pool as a late teen with a girl
>anon, you have a six pack, it looks so sexy
>no I don't
>>
>>35689202
this, so much. the /fit/ mindset is hard to escape brehs.
>>
>>35689098
Yeah, i got redpilled pretty bad when i turned 19 after 3 years of lifting, when my balding kicked in as well.
>>
>>35689115
Why would they fucking lie?
Stop being an autist and appreciate compliments you get
I personally love it when someone mentions my gains, really brightens my day
>>
>>35690087
>you either have the genetics to build a fucking outstanding physique or you don't.

True, I injected myself with some top quality genetics yesterday and my physique is amazing
If you don't have those, you're fucked
>>
File: 1440959746965.jpg (463KB, 2988x2538px) Image search: [Google]
1440959746965.jpg
463KB, 2988x2538px
oh shit i was dillusional as fuck. Started lifting when i was like 18, i'm 23 now (had some breaks between, only been lifting serious for half a year i'd say).

I used to believe that getting fit would solve everything, if i just got ripped i would looke like Brad Pitt in Troy and every girl would love me. Looking back now it's hard to believe i was that stupid, it's like i thought that getting fit would suddenly change my nose, bonestructure, nose, hair etc.
>>
>>35691284
zozzle.
too bad it doesn't work like it does for butterface women.
>>
>>35689098
Took me 5 years to realize the muscle magazines were lying to me. Glad scoobs took a stand here but he is getting butthurt by all those whose bubble he has burst

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMTMAPw3ajs
>>
>>35689098
That guy has a 4/10 jew face
>>
>>35690222
>no I don't

idk why I laughed
>>
Just go for ottermode or use greek good programm, not shitting u.
It feels so much better to be a dyel with nice lifts and insertions instead of a meathad who cant even get up stairs lol
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.