[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /morningsession/ master-race here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: morning motivation scr4.jpg (208KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
morning motivation scr4.jpg
208KB, 800x533px
Who /morningsession/ master-race here?
>>
>>35688682
I've been going in the evening for years
Recent scheduling conflicts mean l may need to convert

What am l looking forward to?
>>
>>35688682
It's a lot quieter (where I'm at), so it's great to get a bench rather than have to wait, or have other people waiting on you like it is during peak times.

I'd also say you need to be more motivated, especially if you have work beforehand.

I always expected to become tired out, but it actually made me feel far more energetic during the day.
>>
>>35688695
you can drink a shit ton of coffee and still sleep at night
>>
I go in the morning every day.
The only problem I have is that even after stretching and foam rolling I'm not as mobile as I am in evenings.
I think I'd perform heavy squats way better in the pm.
>>
I work graveyard and the office building I work at has a " fitness center" for the employees. Luckily they let me use it. Its about the size of a outdoor basketball court. Them having showers was the deciding factor though and these are better than my house which I why I just use them and save water at home. The only issue is that it's free so towels disappear a lot
>>
Does it count if I lift in the evening, and wake up in the evening?
>>
It makes me feel good for the rest of the day, but I usually am less strong in the morning and my gym busiest early morning.
>>
now that im a wageslave i gotta choose

morning or evening

doing evening atm but might change
>>
Nope, but I respect those that do. Busy gyms are the absolute wurst.
>>
>>35689439
Are you implying early morning sessions at the gym are busy?
>>
early lifting is GOAT
this fucking cleaning cunt though.. the whore was literally following me around with her fucking vacuum cleaner.. going around me on deadlifts, pendlay rows, seated rows and fucking inverted flyes.
God I wanted to punch that cunt so hard.. the gym is pretty bug and the fucking cunt has to fucking clean where 1 of 2 people are working out?

Fucked my whole day to be honest
>>
File: 1450559371196.gif (771KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1450559371196.gif
771KB, 240x180px
>>35689455
autism desu
>>
>>35689467
Why? It's called fucking manners.. same reason I don't step into anyone elses space while they are hurling weights around, it's fucking annoying.
>>
>>35689486
if it annoyed you that much you should have asked her to clean somewhere else. clearly if you're using a gym , you are a customer and paying for it so..
>>
>>35689430
>doing evening atm but might change
u should. ppl like is why peak hour is exavtly what it is, peak hour. lift in the morning sometime ya fuck
>>
>>35689536
having said that, lifting after 7am it can get busy as fuck with classes etc.
>>
>>35688682
4:30am master race checking in. I start work at 6:30 and you have to have time to get that workout in, im not going after work when its packed and gym bros constantly coming up asking you how many more sets you have.
>>
I like the idea of it but my job is pretty physical, not sure how I'd go if I beat myself up before I go to work.
>>
File: 1442357150654.jpg (2MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1442357150654.jpg
2MB, 5000x5000px
>go to bed at 11:30
>set alarm for 7:30
>wake up at 4:30 for no reason
>fall asleep again at 5
>turn alarm off while half asleep
>miss class
what the fuck man
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.