[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is objectively the best stretching routine for fixing squat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

What is objectively the best stretching routine for fixing squat and deadlift posture?

I can't progress without my fucking shithip and hamstrings from locking and fucking up my flawless form. I'm starting to consider suicide at this point.
>>
Bumping for interest. I have the same issue. More on deadlift than on squat tho.
>>
>>35684961
Defrancos agile 8
>>
>>35684961
bump
>>
File: lara-flynn-boyles-quotes-4.jpg (190KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
lara-flynn-boyles-quotes-4.jpg
190KB, 1680x1050px
>>35684961

Holy fuck, what the fuck did she do to her face. Pic related was one of my first faps as a lad so many years ago
>>
Yikes.
>>
I always spend a few minutes stretching hamstrings and calves before I squat
>hamstrings because mine are really inflexible
>calves because I have long as fuck femurs
If I don't stretch, I can't go down very deep without leaning my chest way forward

Side note, her sunglasses look shooped
>>
>>35685243
she got Jack Nicholson'd that's what happened.
>>
File: butterfly-2.jpg (27KB, 570x310px) Image search: [Google]
butterfly-2.jpg
27KB, 570x310px
For squats...pretty easy.

Get into deep squat position while holding from something and just stay there until you are bored with life. Also stretch calves and open hip (pic related, actively push knees down, keep straight back, google butterfly pose). While you are at it stretch the hamstrings too. This will help your deadlift. A good exercise for stretching hams is lightweight RDL,
>>
I went from crippling back injuy, unable to squat more than 130lbs to doing 275 deep squat. Same for deadlift. I could lift like 40lbs off the ground at one point after the injury, any more and I would re injure it. I got 390lbs the other night.

How?

Start with bodyweight, and do PERFECT form, full range of motion, and high reps. Once you are good at that, move on to weight. Start with 5lbs. Yes, I was doing deadlifts with like 20lb dumbells, high reps.

Add 5lbs a week, or every two weeks, however fast you dare.

It got to the point where all the little stabilizer muscles got beefed up, and the area around my injury got "filled in" with muscle, if you will.

PERFECT FORM. Check your ego. Buy weights and lift at home. More than once I re injured myself when I was at the gym and a girl was there watching me deadlift 135lbs and shit. Dont do that.
>>
File: stretch3.png (2MB, 2046x4295px) Image search: [Google]
stretch3.png
2MB, 2046x4295px
>>
File: stretch2.jpg (682KB, 608x4152px) Image search: [Google]
stretch2.jpg
682KB, 608x4152px
Also if you check the /owg/ pastebin, read How to Become a Supple Leopard.
>>
>>35685633
>>35685617
I wanna make sweet sweet love to you, baby. Thank you for this.
>>
>>35684961
Look up a routine called "Limber 11". You'll love it. It has helped my anterior pelvic posture problems, I can hit depth no problems & I can get my hips into s great position for deadlifts.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.